Animals spawning in your house

Has anyone ever had this? A fly come through a closed window? My mate sometimes has slugs that randomly appear in his house, no trail of where it’s come from, doors closed and everything. 

Ive just been lying in bed for 45 mins trying to sleep, windows closed, and all of a sudden I hear a buzz, a wasp is somehow in my window, wtf. There’s no way in for it, so I’m sat in my other room thinking wtf, and I hear a buzz in that window and guess what, another wasp making it’s way through a window that’s been closed all day! I have a phobia of wasps too, how the fuck are they spawning in my windows! It’s not the first time a fly or something has magically come through a closed window, there’s no other way in for them

Literally yes..... and also flies that can go invisible...... or once killed....resurrect themselves about half an hour later....

I dunno mate...... I always look for a rational explanation but flies and bugs sometimes get sent to you to fuck with you....

And who would ever know? 

Don't even know if I'm joking or not....... I've had all sorts of weirdness with flies and bugs at times.

• Like 1

Slugs and flies can be signs of demonic activity if you look at it in a fortean sense. Slugs in particular churn my stomach. Disgusting things. Put me off eating. I have a wooden floor so sometimes they get in. 

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Slugs and flies can be signs of demonic activity if you look at it in a fortean sense. Slugs in particular churn my stomach. Disgusting things. Put me off eating. I have a wooden floor so sometimes they get in. 

I don’t mind slugs if I see one, not exactly what I’d want in the house though. Like Truthspoon said, I try to think of a legit reason how they got in, but sometimes I wonder if there’s harry Potter black magic shit going on. As crazy as it sounds, I had a wasp that I couldn’t kill, kept crushing it against the window with a shoe, tried another shoe and finally killed it, as I go to get a tissue to pick it up, it starts flying up the window again... 

in the event that something weird is going on as you suggest, what’s a good way to keep repel thing, plants, sage etc? 

12 minutes ago, Seeker said:

As crazy as it sounds, I had a wasp that I couldn’t kill, kept crushing it against the window with a shoe, tried another shoe and finally killed it, as I go to get a tissue to pick it up, it starts flying up the window again... 

Haha I had one of those a few months ago. I was painting an old dears house and a wasp came in and I swatted it about 6 times full pelt against a window and it was still alive. I finally killed it. Then his bigger brothers came after me.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Seeker said:

in the event that something weird is going on as you suggest, what’s a good way to keep repel thing, plants, sage etc? 

Well my pet hate is slugs I usually sprinkle salt around outside the house.

I'd suggest cinnamon as well as a natural bug repellent. It's also handy to sprinkle a bit (not too much) on soil of houseplants as it's an antifungal. 

Maybe coming in through an air vent. Or nipping in & hiding when the door has been opened. 
Slugs can make themselves flat & slither through really small gaps. I used to have some come in under the washing machine. They'd been getting in through a small gap where the waste pipe went outside. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lady bug infestation at the home I had just rented in SE Kentucky. That in and of itself is no big deal, right?  What made it weird was that they were literally proliferating from nothing on the interior of the windows.  The windows were tight yet literally hundreds of those bugs were appearing.  

Desperate to get rid of the stinky pests, I grabbed the vacuum cleaner.  I went from window to window vacuuming them up.  8 or so windows had enough bugs to fill the vacuum.  That was round one of three.  Between each round, I would run and dump the canister full of lady bugs in the nearby creek. Altogether that's  8 windows= one full cannister x 3!

I have read stories of similar experiences but this was different.   The magnitude of these suddenly appearing lady bugs and the fact that I watched them spawn from, by all appearances nothing on the interior of the windows, boggled my mind. 

Someone told me these bugs can lie flat to go past where a window and window sill meet.  I could not slip a piece of paper between the surfaces so that is not the explanation.  I know what I saw too,  and that was loads of the bugs "appearing" from nothing.

I don't  know if this means anything in relation to my experience, but the owners mother had died in that house a few years before I moved in.  Nothing else weird happened there over the duration of the year I lived there.

On 8/17/2021 at 6:00 AM, Seeker said:

Has anyone ever had this? A fly come through a closed window? My mate sometimes has slugs that randomly appear in his house, no trail of where it’s come from, doors closed and everything. 

Ive just been lying in bed for 45 mins trying to sleep, windows closed, and all of a sudden I hear a buzz, a wasp is somehow in my window, wtf. There’s no way in for it, so I’m sat in my other room thinking wtf, and I hear a buzz in that window and guess what, another wasp making it’s way through a window that’s been closed all day! I have a phobia of wasps too, how the fuck are they spawning in my windows! It’s not the first time a fly or something has magically come through a closed window, there’s no other way in for them

i had the same for a while years ago. i knew i was a Targeted Individual and some neighbours were involved.

our house would be aflow with flies at weekends when my parents were away so i closed and sellotaped all the windows, but still they would be there. only place i didn't secure was the letterbox !!.

i got CCTV and the same hasn't happened since.

i did get stung though by a wasp for the first time in my life two weeks ago. weird thing was that when i came home from a cycle i looked in the mirror and at the top back of my head there was some black fluff and it freaked me out a bit and i shuffled it off.

an hour later as i was about to take a piss in the toilet i felt a movement in the exact same spot on my head so i again went to shuffle but was stung by a wasp. so fucking sore for days.

first thing i done after crying like a bitch was to search online a spiritual meaning, and came across:

https://www.yourtango.com/2020336023/spiritual-meaning-and-symbolism-wasp

so true that i was and still am neglecting my spiritual journey. i need to wake the fuck up.

(i believe that i was forewarned with the black fluff on my head)

*edit: also i believe that if a small fly appears right in the middle of you (which happens a lot to me) it's a positive spiritual/angelic sign. God getting in touch.

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 5:32 PM, Aboom said:

I had a lady bug infestation at the home I had just rented in SE Kentucky. That in and of itself is no big deal, right?  What made it weird was that they were literally proliferating from nothing on the interior of the windows.  The windows were tight yet literally hundreds of those bugs were appearing.  

Desperate to get rid of the stinky pests, I grabbed the vacuum cleaner.  I went from window to window vacuuming them up.  8 or so windows had enough bugs to fill the vacuum.  That was round one of three.  Between each round, I would run and dump the canister full of lady bugs in the nearby creek. Altogether that's  8 windows= one full cannister x 3!

I have read stories of similar experiences but this was different.   The magnitude of these suddenly appearing lady bugs and the fact that I watched them spawn from, by all appearances nothing on the interior of the windows, boggled my mind. 

Someone told me these bugs can lie flat to go past where a window and window sill meet.  I could not slip a piece of paper between the surfaces so that is not the explanation.  I know what I saw too,  and that was loads of the bugs "appearing" from nothing.

I don't  know if this means anything in relation to my experience, but the owners mother had died in that house a few years before I moved in.  Nothing else weird happened there over the duration of the year I lived there.

By the way, ladybugs are a second problem. They also show up in my house in the fall or late summer. But so far this year I haven't seen them.

Edited by jamifids

• 2 weeks later...

It's already spider time too folks. I had one sitting on one of my walls in my bedroom; actually the one that's near my bed. But it just was sitting there not doing anything else so I left it there. But three days ago I was putting some laundry away and it did the weirdest, creepiest thing. It launched itself horizontally off the wall (about a foot or so) and then launched itself backwards back onto the wall. I did one of those double takes one sees people do in old films. Did I really see that?! 

"That's it, you've got to go!" I told the spider, and went and got an empty hummus tub and piece of paper; scooped it into the tub, covered it with the paper then let it loose in the communal hall. 

Three years ago I had one that kept coming and sitting by my bed of a night staring at me, and one time even tried to get on my bed. I put it out a few times and it would return.

I tell the spiders that they can stay as long as they don't spook about my bedroom and make themselves useful by eating those pesky tiny flies. If they also make a nuisance of themselves they are outta here.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

• 2 weeks later...

Your mentioning "spiders" reminds me of one occasion I saw one but initially thought it was a toy.  I was inspecting the crawlspace of my house when my flashlight caught something that glowed.  It was a perfect shape of a smiley face.  I wondered how one of the kids toys ended up down there.  As I was going to retrieve it,  I shined the light again. I was about ten feet away at that point and could clearly see that it was a spider!  Needless, to say I crawled backwards.  I have never been fearful of spiders but that creeped me out.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 7:52 AM, Aboom said:

Your mentioning "spiders" reminds me of one occasion I saw one but initially thought it was a toy.  I was inspecting the crawlspace of my house when my flashlight caught something that glowed.  It was a perfect shape of a smiley face.  I wondered how one of the kids toys ended up down there.  As I was going to retrieve it,  I shined the light again. I was about ten feet away at that point and could clearly see that it was a spider!  Needless, to say I crawled backwards.  I have never been fearful of spiders but that creeped me out.

Sounds like it might've been one of those jumping spiders. Some of the patterns on them can look like a face.