Zionist Rebel Media, Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson

On 8/14/2021 at 5:48 PM, Truthspoon said:

Chris and his little outfit look like the smarter option.

I don't get what it is they do though. After watching a few of their recent streams over the last day, they just seem like pissheads with no direction. It's okay for a bit of banter I guess, but I'm not sure what else.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

22 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I have problem with this too, as most of those who feel strongly enough to be part of saving our borders kind of movement, tend to be ethno nationalist & tend to ridicule non ethno civic nationalist as jokers.

Myself I dont really class myself as the nationalist label. I just know its insane to ignore what is happening, but one side you have your ethno, who just get attacked by the left for wanting to protect their own race & now they are proper hounded like terrorist, I see their side of the argument & feel strongly they should have a voice, not Nigel Farge gatekeepers voice or Tommy MIGA Robinson either to lead you nowhere.

On the other hand you have migrant families, who may have been here generations, tend to side with the Marxist globaalist & dont seem to care less or fully support more immigrantion into this tiny island, with totally different mentality & culture. Even tho the damage it is doing to working class peoples standard of living is falling dramatically & is most definitely a corporatist agenda.

Offices are converted into over priced flats here in London which the majority cant afford..all that extra burden on public transport. Its a fucking joke!

So I look at it purely from a survival perspective & standard of life.

Not to mention the knife epidemic we arnt allowed to talk about..

All this & you arnt allowed to talk about it, enough to turn anyone in the PC BBC's eyes a radical & specially when everyone you are surrounded by chooses to ignore the house on fire.

So what eventually happen? Maybe civil war & genocide, as JOOODA was eluding too.

SO yea, yet another fucking J leading the fake revolution from the right.

Even if not a Jew, is insulting to consider how previously who & what she had supported ZOG & never called out any real players.

Muslim working class or any other minority, even those illegal migrants searching for a better life after their countries went to shit for whatever reason...are not my enemy. But no necessarily my friend either. Just like your ethno internationalist.

I have to be honest, after watching both parts of that stream, I found myself wondering what her role is supposed to be. If she truly cares about what is happening to Britain, then she better start looking at the root of the problems and not the bloody symptoms all of the time. If she does that, then I might start to take her a bit more seriously.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't get what it is they do though. After watching a few of their recent streams over the last day, they just seem like pissheads with no direction. It's okay for a bit of banter I guess, but I'm not sure what else.

That's a bit harsh to be honest..... I think they've had someone from their group elected somewhere as a parish councillor somewhere.... also they do great interviews and their own community programmes. I don't get the impression they're piss heads.... I think they like to try to have a laugh...

Also Chris is pretty well known as a Groyper... he calls in to UK radio broadcasts and always brings up the white minority 2066 thing...

They encourage people to work in their community as individuals.... for the well being of their own people.... 

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have to be honest, after watching both parts of that stream, I found myself wondering what her role is supposed to be. If she truly cares about what is happening to Britain, then she better start looking at the root of the problems and not the bloody symptoms all of the time. If she does that, then I might start to take her a bit more seriously.

Did you hear the stuff about Northern Ireland?

That was pretty interesting. I think it was in that show.

Edited by Truthspoon

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

That's a bit harsh to be honest..... I think they've had someone from their group elected somewhere as a parish councillor somewhere.... also they do great interviews and their own community programmes. I don't get the impression they're piss heads.... I think they like to try to have a laugh...

Also Chris is pretty well known as a Groyper... he calls in to UK radio broadcasts and always brings up the white minority 2066 thing...

They encourage people to work in their community as individuals.... for the well being of their own people.... 

There seems to be complaints from both sides. Folks from PA say they drink too much around children, and they say PA are too controlling.

I like a drink in moderation, but I'm also aware of optics and looking professional in public.

I dunno. I'll just follow both for the content, but do my own thing.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Did you hear the stuff about Northern Ireland?

That was pretty interesting. I think it was in that show.

Not sure how I feel about that subject as it's something close to me as someone that had an Irish step-Grandfather that went through a lot of problems.

I would like to see her talk about all these bloody folks that stand on Europe's beaches welcoming migrants, and who benefits from these global conflicts.

Anyway, page three and we seemed to have gone slightly off-topic from what GR was talking about.

Even though we don't agree on everything, I like you both, Truth and Odds, so I don't really want to get too involved. lol

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Posted (edited)

I think many anti Covid people were put off from seeing Katie Hopkins on stage at the last rally

in Trafalgar Square in July. She was booed by many of the crowd.

Are we not against the MSM on the whole?, but Covileaks, the organisers recruited a person who has worked

for the BBC, The Sun newspaper, The Daily Mail, ITV and Channel Four, possibly more!?

Imo supporting Rebel media who she worked for, Katie Hopkins endorsed Islamic false flags.

Migrants

"On 17 April 2015, Hopkins wrote a column in The Sun comparing migrants to "cockroaches" and "feral humans" and said they were "spreading like the norovirus". She wrote that gunships should be used to stop migrants from crossing the Mediterranean"

https://www.itv.com/news/2015-04-18/katie-hopkins-compares-migrants-to-cockroaches-and-suggests-using-gunships-to-stop-them-crossing-the-mediterranean

Why does Gareth Icke post her opinions on the David Icke headlines, when it is plain to see she is part of the divide and conquer strategy which David Icke warns against. And why did she share a platform with David Icke in Trafalgar Square.

KATIE HOPKINS SHOWN AT THE INTERNATIONAL ZIONIST FEDERATION (Everyting David Icke, I thought was against!)

http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2018/03/DYHMScXXcAAIvXj-1.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Caolan Robertson, Rebel Media was the Zionist conveniently in the thick of it on London Bridge, when all the action happened.

at 1.18 into video someone's directing him, telling him to talk.. Why was he there before the MSM

and the police not moving him on from danger. Zionist controlled opposition folks.

Tommy Robinson is the only Jewish football hololigan I've ever encountered, despite this he became leader of the English defence league, clearly something doesn't add up with him 

Edited by Liam3880

2 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

Tommy Robinson is the only Jewish football hololigan I've ever encountered, despite this he became leader of the English defence league, clearly something doesn't add up with him 

I don't think he's Jewish. He only became leader of the EDL by virtue of him setting it up.

I think he once was the 'real deal', I gathered as much from reading his autobiography 'Enemy Of The State'. He was clearly pissed off with what was going on in his hometown of Luton, and he was dissatisfied with the BNP after he joined them, only for them to turn away his black friend when he went to his first meeting.

I can't recall them now, but there are details in his book on how some Dudley councillor met up with him - as well as some other shady fellows - to try and persuade him to call off a planned EDL rally in the town. The book also details how some other organisations tried to 'recruit' him.

Where the book and autobiography ends though is before he teamed up with Rebel Media (now Rebel News). He had clearly built up something of a reputation as being 'anti-Islam', which is something I feel suits Rebel Media's own agenda.

That was the point, I feel, where Tommy Robinson finally allowed himself to be corrupted and his message/campaign hijacked to suit the nefarious purposes of others.

Rebel Media is better funded than they would lead people to believe, and what Ezra Levant has mastered is the art of 'campaigning' and getting people to part with their hard-earned money to 'support the cause'. This 'skill' he has passed on to his 'citizen journalist' employees.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I remember seeing a Tweet by TR saying he was Jewish.....

I remember that tweet, but he later said he was joking. Lennon as well as a Scottish and Irish name is also

a Jewish name and he sure is surrounded by them

https://www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

181123-shillman-mercer-rosenwald-altmedi

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 1:09 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I think many anti Covid people were put off from seeing Katie Hopkins on stage at the last rally

in Trafalgar Square in July. She was booed by many of the crowd.

Are we not against the MSM on the whole?, but Covileaks, the organisers recruited a person who has worked

for the BBC, The Sun newspaper, The Daily Mail, ITV and Channel Four, possibly more!?

Imo supporting Rebel media who she worked for, Katie Hopkins endorsed Islamic false flags.

Migrants

"On 17 April 2015, Hopkins wrote a column in The Sun comparing migrants to "cockroaches" and "feral humans" and said they were "spreading like the norovirus". She wrote that gunships should be used to stop migrants from crossing the Mediterranean"

https://www.itv.com/news/2015-04-18/katie-hopkins-compares-migrants-to-cockroaches-and-suggests-using-gunships-to-stop-them-crossing-the-mediterranean

Why does Gareth Icke post her opinions on the David Icke headlines, when it is plain to see she is part of the divide and conquer strategy which David Icke warns against. And why did she share a platform with David Icke in Trafalgar Square.

KATIE HOPKINS SHOWN AT THE INTERNATIONAL ZIONIST FEDERATION (Everyting David Icke, I thought was against!)

http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2018/03/DYHMScXXcAAIvXj-1.jpg

I was there, I didn’t hear any boos for Katie Hopkins, in fact she got the crowd cheering and hugging thy neighbour.