Jump to content

Zionist Rebel Media, Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

It's not a LARP that anyone who knows the true cause of our problems would make.


The Templars are the problem. It was they who brought Jewish fractional reserve banking and the Kabbalah to the west.....

 

I've got a new book coming and Youtube videos to substantiate my blather.... don't worry.

 

I don't make claims without backing it up.

 

But Kabbalah is what I'm focusing on now and how it destroyed the West.......

 

It became what we call Freemasonry.

 

 

Fair point. I definitely wouldn't try and cash in on Templar crap anyway.

 

I hope the book goes well, I look forward to the content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

She talks about her genealogy on that Patriotic Talk show, but she is also being honest about who is behind things, so I dunno.

 

Well if she calls out the real problem, but she usually only singles out Muslims.

 

TR, Judah & Golding all Zio's.

 

Untitled3-640x400.jpg

image.png.7bf527e9b96c91085012b9c008a18d76.png

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Well if she calls out the real problem, but she usually only singles out Muslims.

 

TR, Judah & Golding all Zio's.

 

Untitled3-640x400.jpg

 

 

 

FFS watch the videos.... she isn't part of Britain First. You acting like a troll.

 

Maybe you spend too long underwater......

 

Get with it bruv........don't hold us up slow brain nonsense in the fast lane.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

What's up with Zionism anyway? Conspiracy theory ideology tends to repeat an aossumed reality on the basis of how many people repeat the said belief. That is, the Jewish culture and language somehow came out of thin air. So say the masses. This is the foundation of the Covid ideology - which substitutes hard science by belief.
It would be nice to see real quotes from recognised books when making the assumption Jews don't have a heritage in the Middle East. That is, solid analysis of semitic history, including Mesopotamia and Sumerian culture, as well as Egyptian. It is recognised Jews were assimilated and worked in Egypt under Ramases the Great and exiled under his reign. The Hebrew language likewise is among the most ancient to survive.
Sorry but I dislike wide conclusions drawn on the basis of internet sources, which so often ignore serious research. Indeed that is specifically how Covid pseudoscience substituted reliable information.

 

If Zionism was just Jewish Nationalism then that would be fine, but it's the Temple that concerns most people in my opinion, and the treatment of Palestinians. It's not just conspiracy theory ideology either. People are not talking about UFOs and Bigfoot, they're discussing things that come out of their own mouths.

 

People aren't silly, they know what the Temple will mean for the world.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

FFS watch the videos.... she isn't part of Britain First. You acting like a troll.

 

30 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Maybe you spend too long underwater......

 

Get with it bruv........don't hold us up slow brain nonsense in the fast lane.

 

 

No I call it as I see it & Judah has always been Israel first, im listening to her now talk about 'terrowists.'

 

But then you bought into all the shite as well I remember well.

 

Take that mask off so can breathe a little & wont get the hypoxia bruv.

 

Okay shes calling out the Zio now.

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

She seems to have some strange views about PA. As someone that follows PA more, I would like to see a debate between her and Laura.

 

Edit: Nevermind, she mainly seems to have an issue with Mark, not Laura.

 

A lot of people have an issue with mark these days.......

 

Nobody stays long with PA.....something is not quite right at the top.

 

Also basically seems like it's been totally infiltrated by Antifa due to poor security and discernment.


I'd give PA a wide birth until they sort their shit out.

 

There're Antifa websites boasting how they know who the members are ..also member have quit due to poor security. It looks like a shit show and the egos at the top don't care about the little man.

 

Chris and his little outfit look like the smarter option.

 

I also really like Vinnie Sullivan and his outfit..... I think he's 100 percent East End class.

 

They've got more going for them than Mark Collet who by comparison seems like an over officious scout leader.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

A lot of people have an issue with mark these days.......

 

Nobody stays long with PA.....something is not quite right at the top.

 

Also basically seems like it's been totally infiltrated by Antifa due to poor security and discernment.


I'd give PA a wide birth until they sort their shit out.

 

There're Antifa websites boasting how they know who the members are ..also member have quit due to poor security. It looks like a shit show and the egos at the top don't care about the little man.

 

Chris and his little outfit look like the smarter option.

 

I also really like Vinnie Sullivan and his outfit..... I think he's 100 percent East End class.

 

They've got more going for them than Mark Collet who by comparison seems like an over officious scout leader.

 

 

 

 

 

While I do think PA have done some great work with bringing awareness to our demographic issues, I don't trust Mark, and I know many others don't.

 

Not sure if you know of Unwashed, the guy that was pretty much leading the UK groyper movement. He fell out with PA, I can't remember what it was all about, but I remember it causing quite a big divide.

 

Seems like there is no hope. There's so much infighting and infiltration going on.

 

Chris was in the PA circles too. He's the guy that I spoke about before in another thread when I said that he used to be in with the EDL lot, but became disillusioned because of the Israel flag wavers.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know most of the faces in the political arena, I just can't keep up with all the infighting. It's never ending.

 

I guess I just try and focus on talking points I agree with to try and shift the Overton window to the right more, but I try not to get into the personal stuff.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

While I do think PA have done some great work with bringing awareness to our demographic issues, I don't trust Mark, and I know many others don't.

 

Not sure if you know of Unwashed, the guy that was pretty much leading the UK groyper movement. He had fell out PA, I can't remember what it was all about, but I remember it causing quite a big divide.

 

Seems like there is no hope. There's so much infighting and infiltration going on.

 

Chris was in the PA circles too. He's the guy that I spoke about before in another thread when I said that he used to be in with the EDL lot, but became disillusioned because of the Israel flag wavers.

 

There's hope but it doesn't come with joining a group and trecking out in the middle of no-where with a banner and thinking you've saved the world.

 

It come  by talking to your neighbours about these issues..... we could take this back street by street.......I've always said that.....and even if we don't win....the big game.....at least your street is based enough that you look out for each other and share skills..... I'm not in UK and won't pretend....but it's what my mum is doing.... she is doing her best to wake people up in her neighbourhood......lol, they even wanted her to be apply to become a councilor but it's just not her style.... She already met Boris Johnson and they had drinks at the House of Commons bar as part of a local citizen outfit.... it's just an example of what local groups can do when they speak to the press and  lobby parliament on issues...that's what it's about.... you don't need PA or Scout Leader to start getting busy...just talk to your neighbours...and get a dog...dog walkers are a surprisingly powerful and active local group.......

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

There's hope but it doesn't come with joining a group and trecking out in the middle of no-where with a banner and thinking you've saved the world.

 

It come  by talking to your neighbours about these issues..... we could take this back street by street.......I've always said that.....and even if we don't win....the big game.....at least your street is based enough that you look out for each other and share skills..... I'm not in UK and won't pretend....but it's what my mum is doing.... she is doing her best to wake people up in her neighbourhood......lol, they even wanted her to be apply to become a councilor but it's just not her style.... She already met Boris Johnson and they had drinks at the House of Commons bar as part of a local citizen outfit.... that's what it's about.... you don't need PA or Scout Leader to start getting busy...just talk to your neighbours...and get a dog...do walkers are a surprisingly powerful and active local group.......

 

I think both are needed. Certain things the public do need to be made aware of, and anyone that can think of clever ways to do that, they're a plus in my opinion.

 

I hear you though, community building is definitely key. I have said that a few times recently.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chris from Patrotic Talk is awesome.. He likes a drink.... so arsehole Mark Collet thinks that's the worst thing in the world. He doesn't drink and bans alcohol at his camps and send people home who want to have a few drinks and enjoy themselves.

 

Never trust a man who doesn't drink. They are hiding something...... they don't trust themselves....that's why they don't drink.

 

I think Collett works hard but he has done a great job at fucking up his own organisation with purity spirals and alienating everyone.

 

He's probably a waste of time.

 

If I lived in London I would be trying to get in contact with Vinnie Sullivan.... he has a great team by the looks of things.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If there is one thing I have learned over the last few years, it is to not trust any group or organisation that tries to pigeon-hole its members into some arbitrary 'category'.

 

And that goes for those groups that claim to be 'nationalists'.

 

"Identity politics" is everywhere, and all it is seeking to do is to divide people, 'classify' them into some kind of 'group', then have them turn on each other, in order to forment division and 'hatred'.

 

The more 'ordinary people' allow themselves to be classified and categorised, the more scope there is to have us bickering and squabbling amongst ourselves.

 

And all this time, we are distracted from seeing what truly unites us, and understanding the real 'common enemy' that we all have.

 

We, the 'human race' are far more than our 'labels of division', there is far too much focus and attention given to our 'differences' than to all the things we have in common.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

But are most people tough enough to take on the world on their own?

I know I am......but I don't worry about myself, my battles are fought and won...... 


It's easy for me because I'm a maverick and always was a free soul.... 

 

But most fine and simple people just want to live in their home towns and live to raise their families just as their ancestors did before them... What about them? Who will speak up for them when the government seems intent on destroying them with immigration and rape gangs.....

 

I think that is worth fighting for.......it's not my fight...... but once that is gone.......there's nothing left basically......

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

If there is one thing I have learned over the last few years, it is to not trust any group or organisation that tries to pigeon-hole its members into some arbitrary 'category'.

 

And that goes for those groups that claim to be 'nationalists'.

 

"Identity politics" is everywhere, and all it is seeking to do is to divide people, 'classify' them into some kind of 'group', then have them turn on each other, in order to forment division and 'hatred'.

 

The more 'ordinary people' allow themselves to be classified and categorised, the more scope there is to have us bickering and squabbling amongst ourselves.

 

And all this time, we are distracted from seeing what truly unites us, and understanding the real 'common enemy' that we all have.

 

We, the 'human race' are far more than our 'labels of division', there is far too much focus and attention given to our 'differences' than to all the things we have in common.

 

 

I have problem with this too, as most of those who feel strongly enough to be part of saving our borders kind of movement, tend to be ethno nationalist & tend to ridicule non ethno civic nationalist as jokers.


Myself I dont really class myself as the nationalist label. I just know its insane to ignore what is happening, but one side you have your ethno, who just get attacked by the left for wanting to protect their own race & now they are proper hounded like terrorist, I see their side of the argument & feel strongly they should have a voice, not Nigel Farge gatekeepers voice or Tommy MIGA Robinson either to lead you nowhere.

 

On the other hand you have migrant families, who may have been here generations, tend to side with the Marxist globaalist & dont seem to care less or fully support more immigrantion into this tiny island, with totally different mentality & culture. Even tho the damage it is doing to working class peoples standard of living is falling dramatically & is most definitely a corporatist agenda.

Offices are converted into over priced flats here in London which the majority cant afford..all that extra burden on public transport. Its a fucking joke!

 

So I look at it purely from a survival perspective & standard of life.


Not to mention the knife epidemic we arnt allowed to talk about..

 

All this & you arnt allowed to talk about it, enough to turn anyone in the PC BBC's eyes a radical & specially when everyone you are surrounded by chooses to ignore the house on fire.

 

 

So what eventually happen? Maybe civil war & genocide, as JOOODA was eluding too.


SO yea, yet another fucking J leading the fake revolution from the right.

Even if not a Jew, is insulting to consider how previously who & what she had supported ZOG & never called out any real players.

 

Muslim working class or any other minority, even those illegal migrants searching for a better life after their countries went to shit for whatever reason...are not my enemy. But no necessarily my friend either. Just like your ethno internationalist.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I post this example theres tons on social media, is typical of the mainstream right..who go along with everything Muslim bad, but clearly they are no different to the woke left cancelites & have no problem with our occupiers... these are the people who vote for Boris & said he was going to get us out Europe & get tough on knife crimes. Guaranteed Trumpbots of course...is all so cheese.

Boris the scum who is pushing non stop socialism in the trillions, but you wont see many flag waving gimps talking about it.

Boris is letting in thousands by the day but lets not focus on that.

 

I dont see anything this woman said that was wacist, she sounds like a bit of a nationalist wow, she probably knows 911 was a lie.

The only thing they are maybe milking out of this of any substance, is the MET using her for their image & her turning out to be not such a postergirl.

 

Zioright are Opposame clownworld.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 6:52 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

If there is one thing I have learned over the last few years, it is to not trust any group or organisation that tries to pigeon-hole its members into some arbitrary 'category'.

 

And that goes for those groups that claim to be 'nationalists'.

 

"Identity politics" is everywhere, and all it is seeking to do is to divide people, 'classify' them into some kind of 'group', then have them turn on each other, in order to forment division and 'hatred'.

 

The more 'ordinary people' allow themselves to be classified and categorised, the more scope there is to have us bickering and squabbling amongst ourselves.

 

And all this time, we are distracted from seeing what truly unites us, and understanding the real 'common enemy' that we all have.

 

We, the 'human race' are far more than our 'labels of division', there is far too much focus and attention given to our 'differences' than to all the things we have in common.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm a nationalist, but I'm not in any group. I do follow different groups to see what they're up to though.

 

I can see the arguments for both sides. As individuals with no cohesion we can easily be crushed and picked off one by one, or steamrolled by an outside force. However, I do understand that a group can easily smeared or infiltrated.

 

I have never hidden the fact that I think nationalism is the only thing the elites fear, but I don't see people becoming nationalist because your life becomes an uphill battle once you do.

 

I just have friends IRL and from around the web with common interests, but I haven't signed up to any group because I'm scared of fed honeypots.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...