Zionist Rebel Media, Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson

Golden Retriever

Rebel Media is a Zionist Jewish media outlet in Canada.

Imo they have some good points about freedom of speech and uncontrolled immigration, but they are shills

for Israel.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to see Katie Hopkins share a stage with David Icke.

What's going on?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Fuck these cunts....

Let's have some Jayda Fransen eyewash:

https://odysee.com/@PatrioticTalk:3/PatrioticTalkFTJaydaFransen:b?r=483X5FuLfB4rn5yFTuLuYaCVqd59hTko

Wait, so she's not pro greatest ally? I will watch now for more context, I forgot all about Patriotic Talk anyway.

On another note, it's good to see some of my Minds folks in the comments. Oppoten, I see you!

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

What is Rebel Media and its Offshoots?

Until May 2017, Posobiec held the title of Chief Washington Correspondent for Rebel Media. Rebel, located in Canada, is headed by Jewish Zionist Ezra Levant. It has 865,000 Youtube subscribers. Although it talks the talk on immigration issues, its primarily focused on anti-Muslim agit-prop and demonization, often piggybacking on staged deceptions.

TNN suggests this works to taint legitimate issues. The poster at right shows Levant appearing at an Israel advocacy gathering as a key speaker.

Muddying the waters is standard modus operandi for controlled opposition. The latest psychodrama is Ezra Levant distancing The Rebel from the “Alt-Right” as contributors resign. Levant is now turning against the Alt Right shills he helped create, even using the racist epithet against them. The Rebel holds fundraisers for trips to Israel, where they produce more pro-Zionist propaganda and fluff pieces, as well as standard fare counter-jihad boogeyman, Muslim demonization.

Other Rebel operatives included Faith Goldy. In March 2017, she posted on Twitter a Zionist agit-prop video of herself in Bethlehem expressing shock that she could hear an Islamic call to prayer in the city and stated that “Bethlehem’s Christian population has been ethnically cleansed.”

She also just so happened to be on hand at the precise right place and at the precise moment of the Charlottesville staged-deception agit-prop. Par for the course for these frauds, after catching a grainy blur- she missed most of the action, choosing instead to film tops of buildings, trees, clouds and sideways shots of pavement before walking away from the fake-as-hell scene [see “An Examination of the Charlottesville Car Crash“]. This points to Rebel as being a party to these agit-props.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/kosher-controlled-alt-right-posobiec-rebel-media-shills-offshoots/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wait, so she's not pro greatest ally? I will watch now for more context, I forgot all about Patriotic Talk anyway.

On another note, it's good to see some of my Minds folks in the comments. Oppoten, I see you!

Yeah....see it through..........watch it and make up your own mind..... She's come round to our side.

13 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What is Rebel Media and its Offshoots?

Until May 2017, Posobiec held the title of Chief Washington Correspondent for Rebel Media. Rebel, located in Canada, is headed by Jewish Zionist Ezra Levant. It has 865,000 Youtube subscribers. Although it talks the talk on immigration issues, its primarily focused on anti-Muslim agit-prop and demonization, often piggybacking on staged deceptions.

TNN suggests this works to taint legitimate issues. The poster at right shows Levant appearing at an Israel advocacy gathering as a key speaker.

Muddying the waters is standard modus operandi for controlled opposition. The latest psychodrama is Ezra Levant distancing The Rebel from the “Alt-Right” as contributors resign. Levant is now turning against the Alt Right shills he helped create, even using the racist epithet against them. The Rebel holds fundraisers for trips to Israel, where they produce more pro-Zionist propaganda and fluff pieces, as well as standard fare counter-jihad boogeyman, Muslim demonization.

Other Rebel operatives included Faith Goldy. In March 2017, she posted on Twitter a Zionist agit-prop video of herself in Bethlehem expressing shock that she could hear an Islamic call to prayer in the city and stated that “Bethlehem’s Christian population has been ethnically cleansed.”

She also just so happened to be on hand at the precise right place and at the precise moment of the Charlottesville staged-deception agit-prop. Par for the course for these frauds, after catching a grainy blur- she missed most of the action, choosing instead to film tops of buildings, trees, clouds and sideways shots of pavement before walking away from the fake-as-hell scene [see “An Examination of the Charlottesville Car Crash“]. This points to Rebel as being a party to these agit-props.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/kosher-controlled-alt-right-posobiec-rebel-media-shills-offshoots/

Yep, I do sometimes share tweets from Posobiec, but I'm well aware of who he is in bed with. It's just a shame that others aren't.

You're probably just banging your head against a wall though, GR. If people haven't noticed the Rebel Media network links by now then they probably don't care.

I guess it's still worth posting info for readers that aren't members though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

@EnigmaticWorld

I don't know what to make of Griffin though.... he's doing all this nutty Templar stuff selling swords....that said....having a sword in the house if burglars or scum bags turn up at the door.... I can see the appeal...

Wasn't Griffin's dad some kind of big freemason though..... I could look into it but I've got bigger fish to fry.....

Do you trust Griffin?

I only ask you because I think you have your head screwed on right and your common sense is fully calibrated.....

Edited by Truthspoon

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't know what to make of Griffin though.... he's doing all this nutty Templar stuff selling swords....that said....having a sword in the house if burglars or scum bags turn up at the door.... I can see the appeal...

Wasn't Griffin's dad some kind of big freemason though..... I could look into it but I've got bigger fish to fry.....

Do you trust Griffin?

I only ask you because I think you have your head screwed on right and your common sense is fully calibrated.....

Well I have joked on here about buying suits of armour from Amazon, and I have talked about the fact that the Anglo still has his traditional crossbows and longbows, but I totally know what you mean.

I don't like how much he is up Russia's arse, but I agree with him on a lot.

@Truthspoon

I wasn't aware of the possible freemason link though.

I guess I do get where Griffin is coming from when he says there is no political solution left. We saw recently that PA couldn't get a license to be a party. I'm not sure that running away to Russia is the answer though. Don't get me wrong, I would probably go there if I could, but I don't trust them either.

It's been a long standing rumour in certain parts....now forgotten I guess:

https://northwestnationalists.blogspot.com/2008/07/bnp-and-freemasonry-plot-thickens-by.html

Make up your own mind.

Only person I trust and rely is ME. I know how pervasive Masonry is. It's everywhere..... 

Griffin must have been asked to join...... doesn't seem to talk about it.... instead gets involved in a 'Templar' group which is proto-Freemasonry.

Even Mike Enoch's family were Freemasons and he gives them a free pass, I used to susbcribe to TRS then I heard Enoch covering for Freemasons and saying there was no electoral fraud....

Forget it mate...... It's just you....me...... maybe a few others out there who are not part of it..... but Chris from Patriotic Talk and Jayda Fransen we can count on our side......  

Would love to add some more names to the list... but most of them are dead now.....

New generation doesn't talk about Freemasonry..... and that is being invited to fail......

Edited by Truthspoon

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If people haven't noticed the Rebel Media network links by now then they probably don't care.

Yep, I started noticing them a few years back, and then that just started making me suspicious about other people.

It started for me with a few Tommy Robinson videos I was shown on YouTube. They were (at the time) quite interesting, with some good points being made.

These were of course from the time when he joined Rebel News. He was very vocal about Muslims and 'grooming gangs', a subject I was not familiar with at the time.

But I found it curious how his whole focus was on 'Muslims', and he did not seem to speak up against all other forms of child abuse.

Even after leaving Rebel News to "go it alone", he still had some involvement with them, and of course Ezra Levant was always on hand with 'fundraisers' when TR ended up getting 'into trouble' with the police etc.

RebelNews is very well funded I believe, but still makes out it relies on 'support' from its followers. That was the bit I found hard to stomach, having the likes of TR begging his followers for money to help 'support him', while claiming he is being 'persecuted'.

And then of course there was all the shenanigans with UKIP, trying to join a party he knew full well he wouldn't be allowed to join - the party rules do not allow former BNP or EDL members to join - and the 'Tommy Robinson debate' became a major distraction all while Brexit was going on.

I note with interest that RebelNews still has an account on YouTube, funny that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

It's been a long standing rumour in certain parts....now forgotten I guess:

https://northwestnationalists.blogspot.com/2008/07/bnp-and-freemasonry-plot-thickens-by.html

Make up your own mind.

Only person I trust and rely is ME. I know how pervasive Masonry is. It's everywhere..... 

Griffin must have been asked to join...... doesn't seem to talk about it.... instead gets involved in a 'Templar' group which is proto-Freemasonry.

Even Mike Enoch's family were Freemasons and he gives them a free pass, I used to susbcribe to TRS then I heard Enoch covering for Freemasons and saying there was no electoral fraud....

Forget mate...... It's just you....me...... maybe a few others out there who are not part of it..... but Chris from Patriotic Talk and Jayda Fransen we can count on our side...

Would love to add some more names to the list...

Cheers for the link. I'm obviously from the new generation of younger nationalists, and I still have a lot to learn about the backgrounds of some folks like Nick.

I'm aware of the historical significance of the Templars, but I always thought his Templar stuff was just a LARP and a way to make a bit of dough on the side by selling crap to the Deus Vult edgelords, but I will have a look into it more.

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Cheers for the link. I'm obviously from the new generation of younger nationalists, and I still have a lot to learn about the backgrounds of some folks like Nick.

I'm aware of the historical significance of the Templars, but I always thought his Templar stuff was just a LARP and a way to make a bit of dough on the side by selling crap to the Deus Vult edgelords, but I will have a look into it more.

It's not a LARP that anyone who knows the true cause of our problems would make.

The Templars are the problem. It was they who brought Jewish fractional reserve banking and the Kabbalah to the west.....

I've got a new book coming and Youtube videos to substantiate my blather.... don't worry.

I don't make claims without backing it up.

But Kabbalah is what I'm focusing on now and how it destroyed the West.......

It became what we call Freemasonry.

Anyone who doesn't talk about Freemasonry is suspect or doesn't know shit.

This is why I latched on to Icke from the beginning..... because he talked about Freemasonry.... and I had experiences with these people.... I know it's all true...

Edited by Truthspoon