Jump to content

what do i say to people?


 Share

Recommended Posts

What does everyone say to people when talking about how the virus is fake yet they know (and even you know too) people who have been sick from it? I know too many people who were "diagnosed" with it and even if the test is a joke, it doesn't account for the similarity in symptoms seen throughout the cases--namely loss of taste and smell. When speaking to them, I can keep them on board with it all until the conversation turns to how they, themselves, were diagnosed with it or someone they know was. So far, I have been going with it being a state of mass hysteria--what the eyes see and the ears hear, the brain believes--and that in itself causes a psychosomatic reaction. I know this is very possible but I don't feel like it's a strong enough statement with regard to explaining their symptoms.

 

suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree, there appears to be something, and i'm quite surprised i've not had anything like it, just seen and heard it through others i know irl.

Question is, is it the virus they say it is? Is it a consequence of the 5G rollout or something equally nefarious?

I know one younger teen recently that got jabbed, then a week later came down with covid (with usual suspect symptoms) and had to isolate from work. I had to wonder whether it was the jab that caused it, but what of pre jab cases? Were loss of taste and smell common symptoms pre jab? (i honestly can't remember).

I'm not touching these death jabs with a barge poll, but i'm still on the fence as to whether it's completely fabricated. Often the immediate conclusion to evidence suggesting there is something (such as the gain of function research revelations) is that it is controlled ops, but that is kind of thought terminating without evidence. A belief is fuck all without evidence though, and conspiracy peoples are just as if not more prone to that as normal people. Because they are in fact, normal people. Ha.

Edited by spideysensei
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, theanonymousbear said:

I have been going with it being a state of mass hysteria--what the eyes see and the ears hear, the brain believes--and that in itself causes a psychosomatic reaction. I know this is very possible but I don't feel like it's a strong enough statement with regard to explaining their symptoms.

 

This is more than adequate as an explanation, and entirely likely in a large number of cases. However, I strongly suspect that the average person doesn't even understand what 'psychosomatic illness' is. They outsource all responsibility for their health to a 'doctor'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

This is more than adequate as an explanation

 

It really isn't to anyone i'm afraid. Not saying you don't have a point in some instances, but to the conspiracy advocate who wants it to be true, it is therefore true (useless/thought terminating). To the fence sitters, it is inadequate to explain similarity of symptoms from people they have experience with in real life, who don't normally invent symptoms as per some kind of disorder. I feel a middle ground could become lost that would drive away potential dissident thinkers.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

What does everyone say to people when talking about how the virus is fake yet they know (and even you know too) people who have been sick from it? I know too many people who were "diagnosed" with it and even if the test is a joke, it doesn't account for the similarity in symptoms seen throughout the cases--namely loss of taste and smell. When speaking to them, I can keep them on board with it all until the conversation turns to how they, themselves, were diagnosed with it or someone they know was. So far, I have been going with it being a state of mass hysteria--what the eyes see and the ears hear, the brain believes--and that in itself causes a psychosomatic reaction. I know this is very possible but I don't feel like it's a strong enough statement with regard to explaining their symptoms.

 

suggestions?

 

I do my best to avoid conversations with these people....but if I had to, I would refer to the testing being fraudulent. As to why they lose taste and smell? Who knows, I mean I've lost taste and smell having the flu before, it's not uncommon. But its not for me to come up with the real diagnosis. Could be anything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're talking about a demographic of people who will believe more or less anything if it's people in authority who are telling them. Their critical thinking is either absent or frozen when assessing authority figures. It doesn't matter what you say to them. You could sit irrefutable evidence in front of them that this fucking 'pandemic' is a scam and they still wouldn't get it, as per neuroplasticity. 

 

It just doesn't matter. Their brain will have to rewire itself back to it's original state, probably through suffering. 

 

In the meantime, those of us who see it are probably meant to be focusing on other things, like mentally and emotionally preparing for our inevitable scapegoating.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, spideysensei said:

I agree, there appears to be something, and i'm quite surprised i've not had anything like it, just seen and heard it through others i know irl.

Question is, is it the virus they say it is? Is it a consequence of the 5G rollout or something equally nefarious?

I know one younger teen recently that got jabbed, then a week later came down with covid (with usual suspect symptoms) and had to isolate from work. I had to wonder whether it was the jab that caused it, but what of pre jab cases? Were loss of taste and smell common symptoms pre jab? (i honestly can't remember).

I'm not touching these death jabs with a barge poll, but i'm still on the fence as to whether it's completely fabricated. Often the immediate conclusion to evidence suggesting there is something (such as the gain of function research revelations) is that it is controlled ops, but that is kind of thought terminating without evidence. A belief is fuck all without evidence though, and conspiracy peoples are just as if not more prone to that as normal people. Because they are in fact, normal people. Ha.

According to Verizon, 5G is not yet available in my area though that may be what is said publicly. The loss of taste and smell are common symptoms where I am. The individuals I know personally who were diagnosed positive for the pseudovirus were sick prior to a vaccine being available. One of the people received the vaccine afterwards and told me she is now questioning her decision as she is experiencing arthritis-like joint pain in her arms and legs whereas before (and throughout her life for that matter) she hasn't had any pain or joint problems (she is a slender woman in her early 40s). She also said some things smell really bad now whereas before, they had a pleasant smell. Grass is one of the things she mentions that she used to like the smell of but now, she says it smells rotten. Another lady I know told me she smelled cigarettes after her pseudovirus infection and it took months for the smell to go away. No one in her family are smokers and the smell occurred unexpectedly in places where no other people were and/or where cigarettes would never be (such as her house).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have a background in psychology, with several degrees in various areas of the field. I remember a story we were told in grad school many years ago about how powerful the brain is with regard to its influence on the body. According to the story, a person under a state of hypnosis was told a lit cigarette was going to be placed against his arm and he was not to move. In reality, the cigarette was just a piece of chalk but to the person, it was real (as is the case with someone who is truly hypnotized). His body reacted to the chalk as if it were the cigarette and formed a physiological response.

 

Fast forward to now. We have COVID-19 information blasted at us every day, on every platform imaginable. We are told we have to wear masks and if we don't we're part of the problem. We're being bribed to take a vaccine in ways and at a scale that has never been done before. We are told about all these new variants and how deadly they are. We are slowly being restricted more and more.

 

What the eyes see and the ears hear, the brain believes. I believe it was Goebbels who said something along the lines of "if you tell a big enough lie long enough, people will believe it" (don't quote me on that...the source may be different). I think about story with the chalk and all the stuff related to COVID and to me, I think the general public is being essentially brainwashed. This how I explain the mass hysteria component to all this.

Edited by theanonymousbear
sentence was unnecessary
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

 

I do my best to avoid conversations with these people....but if I had to, I would refer to the testing being fraudulent. As to why they lose taste and smell? Who knows, I mean I've lost taste and smell having the flu before, it's not uncommon. But its not for me to come up with the real diagnosis. Could be anything.

If the testing is fraudulent, which may entirely true, do you think there is a reason to explain why some people come back negative while others are positive? Back in August 2020, my daughter and I were both tested and we were both negative; and still today, there are people I know who are tested and still come back negative. One lady I know is a widow who is probably in her late 70s and got tested after she was in contact with a member of her church congregation who later tested positive.

 

I just wonder what makes someone test positive if the test itself is either flawed or not measuring anything at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

If the testing is fraudulent, which may entirely true, do you think there is a reason to explain why some people come back negative while others are positive? Back in August 2020, my daughter and I were both tested and we were both negative; and still today, there are people I know who are tested and still come back negative. One lady I know is a widow who is probably in her late 70s and got tested after she was in contact with a member of her church congregation who later tested positive.

 

I just wonder what makes someone test positive if the test itself is either flawed or not measuring anything at all.

The test itself isn't erroneous, it won some awards I believe. It just wasn't ever designed to detect these infectious diseases because it's open to manipulation, due to the possibility of changing the amplification cycles.

 

This is said very clearly in a video by the founder of the test Kelly Mullis. I also believe that Faucci is on record to say something similar in the past.

 

Sorry I don't have the links to hand. Should be available on search - been posted a fair bit previously

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Mr H said:

The test itself isn't erroneous, it won some awards I believe. It just wasn't ever designed to detect these infectious diseases because it's open to manipulation, due to the possibility of changing the amplification cycles.

 

This is said very clearly in a video by the founder of the test Kelly Mullis. I also believe that Faucci is on record to say something similar in the past.

 

Sorry I don't have the links to hand. Should be available on search - been posted a fair bit previously

 

Interesting. I heard there were problems but never looked into it further. My mind was (and still is) too focused on the vaccine. I will look into this more. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, theanonymousbear said:

Interesting. I heard there were problems but never looked into it further. My mind was (and still is) too focused on the vaccine. I will look into this more. Thanks!

NP. Video of the inventor here to help kick start.

 

Below is a video of Lord Faucci himself saying that anything above 37 cycles is essentially useless - personally I don't trust him but it confirms what Mullis was saying.

 

Below that, is FOI from NHS Scotland saying that up to 40 cycle threshold is usually used.

 

 

 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-202000106118/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

And as a bye the bye, Kary Mullis the inventor coincidentally died right at the start of this pandemic so is not here personally to confirm!

 

Here is a nice tribute to Mullis:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He was an interesting guy actually. Somewhat of a maverick and a fairly authentic thinker, especially by mainstream standards. If you manage to locate on the Internet any of the longer interviews he did they are well worth listening to.

 

Because he was a maverick, I am sure he would have spoken out about Convid. This leads me to believe that they either waited until his death to orchestrate this entire ruse, or 'disposed' of him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Mr H said:

NP. Video of the inventor here to help kick start.

 

Below is a video of Lord Faucci himself saying that anything above 37 cycles is essentially useless - personally I don't trust him but it confirms what Mullis was saying.

 

Below that, is FOI from NHS Scotland saying that up to 40 cycle threshold is usually used.

 

 

 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-202000106118/

I watched both videos. Thank you for sharing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 5:04 AM, theanonymousbear said:

What does everyone say to people when talking about how the virus is fake yet they know (and even you know too) people who have been sick from it? I know too many people who were "diagnosed" with it and even if the test is a joke, it doesn't account for the similarity in symptoms seen throughout the cases--namely loss of taste and smell. When speaking to them, I can keep them on board with it all until the conversation turns to how they, themselves, were diagnosed with it or someone they know was. So far, I have been going with it being a state of mass hysteria--what the eyes see and the ears hear, the brain believes--and that in itself causes a psychosomatic reaction. I know this is very possible but I don't feel like it's a strong enough statement with regard to explaining their symptoms.

 

suggestions?

I think it's about understanding the way that nature works. Thanks to my dad, Ive always understood the true power of nature.

 

When this whole virus scam first kicked off, I was as scared as anyone.  I truly believed that colds and flu were the result of transmitted disease.

 

Having  subsequently looked at the whole thing in great depth however, combined with a hard-earned mistrust of all things mainstream including big pharma I was introduced to the idea that the common cold ( which has been magically transformed to the flu, and then covid 19) ias the bodies natural either annual , or bi annual way of cleansing itself of the toxic build up we acquire from everything including the crap in our food, water, microwave radiation , even modern pharmaceuticals themselves.

 

It was still a hard thing to take on board,  until one evening I was speaking with a friend. We were talking all things conspiracy, and what we did and didnt believe etc. We found ourselves on the same page with regards to most things, at which point I threw in viruses.

 

In a very assured way, he said to me - "Why do you think there is no cure for the common cold "

 

I told him I didnt know, at which point he said - " Because there isnt one. A cold and accompanying fever, coughing runny nose etc is the bodies natural immune system flushing out toxins"

 

In that moment the whole thing made absolutely perfect sense to me, whereas had you told me this 4 months previously and tons of research previously, I  would have wirtten it off.  This clearly makes such an idea a very hard sell to anyone who hasn't looked long and hard at the evidence.

 

However understanding this truth is  how I explain this whole BS to people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a very good thread with a bit more common sense and realism than the rest on here - As to people losing their sense of taste and smell well that happened to my sister in spring last year and she suspects it was covid of course, was tempted to tell her that in the past long before covid I had had those same symptoms when suffering from the common cold but didn't bother in the end,

If the mainstream media said a symptom of covid was a runny nose there'd be people shouting from the rooftops that they have it.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

This is a very good thread with a bit more common sense and realism than the rest on here - As to people losing their sense of taste and smell well that happened to my sister in spring last year and she suspects it was covid of course, was tempted to tell her that in the past long before covid I had had those same symptoms when suffering from the common cold but didn't bother in the end,

If the mainstream media said a symptom of covid was a runny nose there'd be people shouting from the rooftops that they have it.

I'm glad I was able to contribute something to the group with this thread. It's something that weighs on my mind a lot as I talk to people. Right now, my girlfriend's best friend's grandmother was diagnosed with COVID but recovered and was allowed to go home but then supposedly contracted it again along with pneumonia and is now back in the hospital. I don't know what she has but I don't believe it's a monster disease that's eradicating the planet like the media portrays it. Like you said LoT, if the mainstream media said a symptoms was a runny nose, everyone would be screaming about having it.

 

On a different note, I find it strangely "funny" that antibody infusions are helping people yet they are still pushing for everyone to be vaccinated. Something is wrong with this vaccine picture. There is no logic with it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 8:04 AM, theanonymousbear said:

What does everyone say to people when talking about how the virus is fake yet they know (and even you know too) people who have been sick from it? I know too many people who were "diagnosed" with it and even if the test is a joke, it doesn't account for the similarity in symptoms seen throughout the cases--namely loss of taste and smell. When speaking to them, I can keep them on board with it all until the conversation turns to how they, themselves, were diagnosed with it or someone they know was. So far, I have been going with it being a state of mass hysteria--what the eyes see and the ears hear, the brain believes--and that in itself causes a psychosomatic reaction. I know this is very possible but I don't feel like it's a strong enough statement with regard to explaining their symptoms.

 

suggestions?

Let me ask you this, would there actually be covid without the constant media attention ,no one would know about it, it would just be another bug going around with all the others, it drastically affects a minority of the population but the majority of the population show no symptoms what so ever and some are crook for a few days but get better ,sounds like the flu to me.

2017  was the worst flu season for a long time  here in Aus ,just over 3100 died and it didn't even rate a mention ,now there only needs to be one case and the media act like chicken little running around screaming the sky is falling. I blame the media but mostly I blame the population for watching the shit, they don't call it a news PROGRAM for nothing.

What you actually say to them is anyone's guess

Edited by peter
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

kary mullis knew fauci was a lying snake back in the days of hiv.

 

i told sheepies about cycle threshold and get told back, "we dont agree, they dont do that, we'll believe what we want to believe"

they will be running to get the booster and flu jab and i dont fkin care

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 5:46 PM, MarcusOmouse said:

It was still a hard thing to take on board,  until one evening I was speaking with a friend. We were talking all things conspiracy, and what we did and didnt believe etc. We found ourselves on the same page with regards to most things, at which point I threw in viruses.

 

In a very assured way, he said to me - "Why do you think there is no cure for the common cold "

 

I told him I didnt know, at which point he said - " Because there isnt one. A cold and accompanying fever, coughing runny nose etc is the bodies natural immune system flushing out toxins"

 

In that moment the whole thing made absolutely perfect sense to me, whereas had you told me this 4 months previously and tons of research previously, I  would have wirtten it off.  This clearly makes such an idea a very hard sell to anyone who hasn't looked long and hard at the evidence.

 

The other reason why there is no 'cure' for the common cold is because the pharma giants make billions every year with their 'cold & flu remedies', which are basically nothing more than an overpriced cocktail of paracetamol, caffeine and vitamin C.

 

Years ago, whenever I had a bad cold, I would buy stuff like Lemsip or Beechams powders. Never really did anything to ease the symptoms, it was always the 'belief' that they would. I still get colds every now and then, but don't waste my money on such things any more, just let it 'ride its course', if anything I've noticed that they actually clear up much quicker now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just say 100s of authorities including PHE have publicly stated that virus don't exist per this.

 

Then I tell them that politicians are being sued for mass murder which was called the first wave in the care home.

Open letter here.

 

But it will go over their head anyway. They are not that interested in knowing as long as they get to keep their job, have a smartphone at all times and get paid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...