Transgender people who are aware

Hi David, 

i just saw your last video on ickonic. Fabulous as always. I agree with almost all your points. The pandemic and virus is a scam which I’ve know about since April, largely in part to your London real interviews. I am in the wide awake club and so appreciative of the work you have done over the years. As a transgender woman who’s had known she was female all her living memories, I do have concerns that you portray trans people as some kind of homogeneous group. We are as diverse as any so called group. Please do not isolate one group as some kind of mechanism to this totalitarian nightmare I hate as much as you do. As you have often said, we are only experiencing a minuscule moment until we return to our spiritual expression. Do not deny my brief experience. That been said, keep up the amazing work David. So much respect and love, kind regards, Michelle 

• Like 2

Hi Michelle

I think if you look into what David is actually saying he had no problems with trans people, I think he even says so in "The Answer" (but I could be wrong). But the problem is with the WOKE trans movement that wants everyone to bow down to their will.

And I hope you can agree that if you were born in a male body, and transition to female, you shouldn't compete against people who were born in a female body?

By the way, David is not active on this forum so you shouldn't expect any response from him.

• Like 1

He's saying that that it's part of an agenda to transform natural humans into synthetic beings who are neither male or female and can only be produced in a lab referencing Aldous Huxleys brave new world and explaining why it's being pushed so heavily to young children in schools.

He says it here in his latest video cast.

https://davidicke.com/2021/08/12/the-ai-smart-grid-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

Begins just past the 30 min mark.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 5:29 AM, whatastrangegame said:

Hi Michelle

I think if you look into what David is actually saying he had no problems with trans people, I think he even says so in "The Answer" (but I could be wrong). But the problem is with the WOKE trans movement that wants everyone to bow down to their will.

And I hope you can agree that if you were born in a male body, and transition to female, you shouldn't compete against people who were born in a female body?

By the way, David is not active on this forum so you shouldn't expect any response from him.

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply and thank you for your response.

I agree that David is accepting of all walks of life. After all he is a brief experience in this world of a greater infinite experience too aha . I too also agree that the ‘transgender movement’ whatever that may be has been hijacked by the fake woke liberals. I sadly know people who I even consider friends are  so asleep it’s embarrassing. But they are often lovely people, kind people who do not see and just stick their heads in the sand when I try to explain. My point is that when David uses words like transgender people, it encapsulates a wide variety of people and is often received by people who don’t understand the nuances. I have so much respect for David and in my eyes he is an absolute hero. He has swam against the tide for decades, but still is strong in his truth. This trans woman gets it !

i also have concerns about trans woman competing in female sports at a competitive level. This is such a large issue that a message cannot do justice. My concern is, that are we saying that trans women should not use female toilets or changing rooms. You see where the slippery slope lies. 

We are all spirits living a nano second of existence. Live and let live is my motto. This is why I am so diametrically opposed to these deep state actors who seem to think they are Greek Gods and goddesses holding sway over their minions. Not happening in my brief experience anyway.

Best wishes,

Michelle

Hi All,

i hope you are all well.

Just seen the latest dot connector podcast. Just Magic! Those darn pesky thoughts, rice krispies adverts last thing at night.  

Be strong people! We will win. Truth and love always does in the end.

What a beautiful spirit! Rice Krispies are tasty though. Freedom much better. Keep up the sensational work.

Much love and mucho gracias,

Michelle

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 10:35 PM, Michelle Doherty said:

Hi All, 

How do I pay to watch the event on 06/11/22.

not internet savvy. 😩

Best wishes, Michelle 

I think it streams on Ikonic. 

By the way welcome to the forum Michelle. This forum in my opinion has many members that misunderstand transgender people and post hate so I think its brave of you to come on here as an openly trans women. My experience of trans people is they are more open and less judgemental than non trans people. As David says we are all here having a brief experience its not who we are. Maybe trans people are more intouch with there higher selves which may be of the opposite Gender. I do believe the trans issue has been hijacked by WOKE who are doing transgender people a disservice by activism in the same way BLM do black people a disservice. The ironic thing is most of the activism is by non trans people and transgender people I've met just want to fit in. Sports is a tricky one and needs accessing as there is obviously an advantage for mtf trans sportswomen and that is not being taken into consideration and is generating hatred and division. 

There are many people in the LGBT community that are aware and fully awake. However I cringe at some of the comments on this forum towards LGBT and I believe the forum comes across as bigoted and oppressive as the NWO itself at times. The very people that claim to be awake spew hatred at many communities such as Jewish and LGBT. Instead we should embrace everyone and recognise that the 1% love division and to see us attacking each other. So your trans, black, jewish, gay, lesbian, asian, bisexual... so what, oppression knows no division so why do we?

"And I, for one, will join in with anyone — I don't care what color you are — as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth.”

Malcom X

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 3