Mass Shooting in Plymouth UK

Captainlove

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

What I never get is how they demand a blackout on social media in the hours after the "incident" yet by the following lunchtime the MSM are giving us out names, ages and a potted history of all concerned.

Something's either distressing or it's not. And what does it matter to any of us the tiny details of the victims.

Can't have the plebs undermining the script.

If they are quick to give a story and there is no social media evidence that is another red flag the whole thing is fake. 

They do these fake attacks time and time again. Very predictable at this point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

If he was so sex starved that it backed up and gnawed through his brain

In this day and age of ubiquitous hook up apps it's just unbelievable that he would be unable to get any action if thats what he wanted. especially being a body builder many women will go for the muscles over a handsome skinny guy all day long.

I think it was roid rage making him lose the plot over break up. but i guess only the locals in plymouth would know if he had a mrs or not.

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

What I never get is how they demand a blackout on social media in the hours after the "incident" yet by the following lunchtime the MSM are giving us out names, ages and a potted history of all concerned.

Something's either distressing or it's not. And what does it matter to any of us the tiny details of the victims.

Can't have the plebs undermining the script.

Its always the same pattern: "We are aware of images/videos being circulated on social media and ask that people do not share them"

Translates as "we don't want people seeing anything that might contradict the narrative we have prepared".

Of course, any images/video that DO support this narrative will be the ones that end up circulated in the mainstream media.

• Like 1

Why did J.D. become a killer?

The world of opposites requires it.

The world founded upon untruth expresses itself.

But then, it turns out, it's a fraud, that the light side of the (distortion-counterfeit) yin-yang is of a false nature(of course).

The "light and dark" , the "complementary opposites" , "positive and negative" isn't opposite at all, it is one thing of a 2-faced, hypocritical nature, that is revealing that nature now...ironically, it is removing the mask it has used to deceive. Pink Floyd wrote a song about the "yin-yang"(this world dream/egoMatrix); ..."there is no dark side of the moon....as a matter of fact; it's all dark...".

This WORLD is a "mass-psychosis". It's deeper than is generally understood. Psychic control. False oneness(collective ego=fake god=artificial intelligence(an oxymoron).

Christ is The Truth

Not religious. Spiritual, The Truth within. The REAL. Salvation.

Wake up! Remember...

yin-yang.jpeg

cover_Steppenwolf69 Full.jpg

Blackmagic Design.jpg

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Edited by novymir

They give "truth" lots of lip-service, but in The World Of Lies, The Truth is the most  unpopular thing. Why? Because acceptance of IT begins the dissolving process of this "world". The illusions are dispelled. Then what is left? ... is The Real. The GENUINE. The True. Life. Divine.

But they actually fear that... (...been there)...but am over it...

Nothing to lose..............................and EVERYTHING to gain.

• Haha 1

Something bad happens (whether genuine or staged) and every time there's a knee-jerk announcement of some new measures of other.

Whatever happened to plain clothes police being employed to keep watch on all cafes and nightclubs, after the Sarah Everard "murder"? All the men-hating plans to stop them being allowed out? 

Hysteria always finds a new cause in this world now.

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I find it hard to believe that people that own one aren't already under surveillance. I reckon it's to put people off even thinking about owning one.

so why was he allowed to have one? was he a member of a gun club? did he just walk into a gun shop and ask if he could have one? how long does it take to apply for a gun licence? and what is the criteria to own one?

8 minutes ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

so why was he allowed to have one? was he a member of a gun club? did he just walk into a gun shop and ask if he could have one? how long does it take to apply for a gun licence? and what is the criteria to own one?

Fair point. I don't want to speculate too much on things I have no idea about, but this guy has some interesting thoughts on the subject in this tweet thread.

The objective of this latest False Flag 'mass-shooting' was in order to review current firearm application processes by the Police Force. The Home Office is preparing new guidance to ensure higher standards of decision making around applications. There will be advice on carrying out social media checks on people wanting to own a firearm or shotgun.

In a nut-shell, gun control.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Velma said:

The objective of this latest False Flag 'mass-shooting' was in order to review current firearm application processes by the Police Force. The Home Office is preparing new guidance to ensure higher standards of decision making around applications. There will be advice on carrying out social media checks on people wanting to own a firearm or shotgun.

And like I said earlier, the problem with guns isn't the few law-abiding citizens who go through hoops and great lengths already to secure a gun licence.

Drug dealers, their henchmen and other nefarious criminals don't have to worry about application processes, background checks and licences.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2021 at 5:50 AM, bamboozooka said:

you have to come to the conclusion dunblane and hungerford shootings were false flags to get rid of guns, and being before the  internet you relied on bbc and newspapers.

if this one is about gun control then it would be about clamping down on shotgun ownership which is easier than owning a rifle which requires that you have land or access to land to use it on

Plus a step closer to online digital ID's

Edited by Macnamara

19 hours ago, Velma said:

This does not appear to be a false flag, rather a legit event which of course they will take advantage of.

When you read his reddit history, it's quite mundane compared to what it would have been in a false flag. He would have been painted as an anti-vax, conspiracy theorist to further demonise those who are against the unfolding tyranny.

On 8/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, HelloYouThere said:

The term and group 'incel' has been around for a very long time, and numerous other shootings and planned terror attacks have been linked to people in that group. Amazing lack of knowledge about it on this thread, go do some 'research'.

Perhaps incel may have been a term for YOU but for me as a uk resident it meant nothing to me (still doesn't) until i saw it being bandied around in the legacy media

And i suggest you perhaps might like to do some research as to the median age of a lot of posters here and the countries they are located in,it might help you realise that many people don't feel a need to adopt every americanism that comes along

51 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

This does not appear to be a false flag, rather a legit event which of course they will take advantage of.

When you read his reddit history, it's quite mundane compared to what it would have been in a false flag. He would have been painted as an anti-vax, conspiracy theorist to further demonise those who are against the unfolding tyranny.

If you look at certain sections of the mainstream media (including video I posted a few posts back) you can see they are connecting this incident by proxy with forums like this and some of the terms that are used often, red pilled etc etc...

I think it may have took them by surprise at just how widespread these terms and ideas had spread to virtually every social media platform youtube comments etc at the start of the pandemic and the mass censorship we've seen just isn't going to be enough.

Pretty smart to start off away from what they call anti vaxxers imho.

Anyway I see this as a slow start, it's classic problem reaction solution and we are at the problem phase.

On 8/15/2021 at 5:50 AM, bamboozooka said:

you have to come to the conclusion dunblane and hungerford shootings were false flags to get rid of guns, and being before the  internet you relied on bbc and newspapers.

I'm still of the opinion that this wasn't a pre planned false flag but more a case of a genuine mentally disturbed young guy who just happened to have a shotgun going radio rental (a shotgun cert is a right,a firearms cert is a privilege,they wont tell you this in the msm though) it also caught the powers that shouldn't be off guard hence the rushed incel bollocks which doesn't mean a great deal to UK residents ,it was a domestic gone horribly wrong but ;they' are going to milk it for all its worth,same as they did with Hungerford and Dunblane and in the case of Dunblane that was a case of the police dropping the ball more than once then covering up a lot of crap that should have been made public and which is still regarded as secret until 2050 or some such date

Private firearm ownership is to be banned and they aint going to let this crisis go to waste

9 hours ago, Itsa said:

A few things to 'look out for'

There will be a small dictionary of words and expressions that shall be pumped into the minds of the masses. As soon as any of the words are used (either by a person trying to speak truth or by an opponent using the word to stifle debate) cognitive dissonance will immediately identify the person associated with or using the word as mentally ill, far right and dangerous.

Normie

Conspiracy theorist/theory 

Pills of varying colours

Sheep or sheeple or herd

False flag

Elites

TPTB

Cuck

Snowflake

Satanic, demonic

1984, Orwellian

Fascism, fascist

Controllers, handlers

Them, they

Script, scripted

Psyop

Conditioning

Puppet

Inversion

The great reset

Chips, marks

Surveillance

Brainwashed

Shill

Controlled opposition

Cancelled

Gaslighting

Censorship

And many more. We use some of these words regularly and will eventually be treading on eggshells with every word we write or say. The moment any of those words are used is the moment when debate (in the minds of the brainwashed) ends. 

"He used the words 'powers that be' which makes him a paranoid lunatic. I will not hear another word and must leave the conversation immediately, then call the security services"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1