Mass Shooting in Plymouth UK

Captainlove

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

That's exactly how I see 'blackpilled'... this article seems to try to link it firmly to Incels only. (A new term I discovered just now) 

Everyone needs to know and accept that life is a roller coaster and it's really fucking hard sometimes... but things change, especially when you realise this and work towards change. Keeping in mind that even though some other b'stard might have messed things up for you, it's still your responsibility to get yourself out of it in a reasonable manner and as you say while doing no harm. 

And yeah... no good pretending.

Be it. Say it. Own it. 

Everything is temporary. 

Out of reactions, but well said.

35 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Out of reactions, but well said.

I did see an eyewitness mention a 'shotgun' now in the UK by far the biggest proportion of privately held firearms are shotguns and taking the maxim of never let a good crisis go to waste expect to see some knee jerk move very shortly in the direction of banning them outright or curtailing their ownership further it is after all the one world governments plan to have a completely disarmed populace

This one is growing arms and legs and will shortly be upright and walking unaided

• Like 1

Just now, Jackunjill said:

Pfft.  I’m still waiting for them to mention graphene oxide.

Owned. 

As i recently said to someone UK column is a news programme and what is important to you or your belief in 'something ' is perhaps not so important to them and at the moment graphene oxide is a theory based on quite slim evidence,now before you bombard me with links ask yourself how many stories UK column cover and how factual each one is,i've nevr known them put out a story without it being able to be backed up with facts

Who brought to the publics attention the infestation of common purpose into all aspects of government and public institutions ?

Who exposed the white helmets in Syria ?

Who brought to the publics attention the existence of the European defence policy and the UK's continiued part of it even though brexit has happened ?

Who gave the UK a searchable version of the MHRA yellow card dataset?

Just because they don't cover your pet subject doesn't mean they are owned,under the circumstances they have done a good job and as a 'news' service they have been at it far longer than corona has existed so i wouldn't be too quick to write them off as CO or owned

Yes they get things wrong and yes they don't cover graphene oxide nor do they cover agents provocateurs at demo's perhaps because in the big picture of things these are minor issues and hard to quote unequivocally that they are fact

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Everyone needs to know and accept that life is a roller coaster and it's really fucking hard sometimes...

Exactly this. I was still sleeping in the same bedroom as I was when I was 13 long after I was his age. You've got to own it and take responsibility. I know a few quite successful people who have had to move back to their elderly parents house because of a bad divorce or breakup. It's not easy for anyone. Been in lots of dead end jobs where I could have easily sat on the dole.

I'm not saying people should be victims but this is an inevitable consequence of a masculinity crisis and rampant feminism. Also don't think the lockdown has helped. Of course the normies are all "oh this is horrible what's happened to our country".  While I echo those sentiments the truth is cases like this have always happened. 

It's like everything else we are pumped with and brow beaten with all this social justice nonsense. 

You lockdown a population and a certain percentage is not going to be able to mentally take the mixed messages from culture. 

I've got a lot of sympathy for the mengtow movement while I don't subscribe to the philosophy myself, they have lots of good points. I actually have a lot of sympathy for those that are incels. Some of these kids just need confidence and learn how to assert themselves and instead they simp for women higher than their own sexual value and then full into deep depressions when they get rejected. 

What a mess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

As i recently said to someone UK column is a news programme and what is important to you or your belief in 'something ' is perhaps not so important to them and at the moment graphene oxide is a theory based on quite slim evidence,now before you bombard me with links ask yourself how many stories UK column cover and how factual each one is,i've nevr known them put out a story without it being able to be backed up with facts

Who brought to the publics attention the infestation of common purpose into all aspects of government and public institutions ?

Who exposed the white helmets in Syria ?

Who brought to the publics attention the existence of the European defence policy and the UK's continiued part of it even though brexit has happened ?

Who gave the UK a searchable version of the MHRA yellow card dataset?

Just because they don't cover your pet subject doesn't mean they are owned,under the circumstances they have done a good job and as a 'news' service they have been at it far longer than corona has existed so i wouldn't be too quick to write them off as CO or owned

Yes they get things wrong and yes they don't cover graphene oxide nor do they cover agents provocateurs at demo's perhaps because in the big picture of things these are minor issues and hard to quote unequivocally that they are fact

i appreciate your reply but what have they actually ‘broken’ news-wise that you couldnt find in an hour or two on the web.

Presenters that are ex-navy and ex-gchq?  As if TPTB would not be keeping tabs on them. 

High production values. 

An appearance in the Times so all the fence-sitters can come and subscribe. 

ignoring ‘certain’ stories ie: graphene/piers corbyn bung/midazolam

They are allowed by their owners to say a certain amount. 

owned by the chews mate. 

Edited by Jackunjill

10 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

i appreciate your reply but

ex-navy

ex-gchq

High production value

ignoring ‘certain’ stories

owned by the chews mate. 

Ok thats fine by me and we will have to agree to disagree and this is moving off topic so no more from me on it

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Incel, what a cold description. I would just call them single.

Yep. Totally.
l only learnt that today.

Who gave them a 'name / group' so they can then get together and 'identify' with each other online and bitch and moan instead of just getting themselves out there and meeting people..? lt's instilling / promoting a negative victim mindset.

Drop the label, get out, go do stuff you like, go to places you enjoy even during this friggin insane 18 months and meet like minded people. lsn't that how it works..?

No-one is getting to meet anyone sitting behind a PC or phone and moaning. Anything is possible but not by sitting on your arse.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Yep. Totally.
l only learnt that today.

Who gave them a 'name / group' so they can then get together and 'identify' with each other online and bitch and moan instead of just getting themselves out there and meeting people..? lt's instilling / promoting a negative victim mindset.

Drop the label, get out, go do stuff you like, go to places you enjoy even during this friggin insane 18 months and meet like minded people. lsn't that how it works..?

No-one is getting to meet anyone sitting behind a PC or phone and moaning. Anything is possible but not by sitting on your arse.

You right. But this seems to be what the youth of today do. My own children are no better, You cant get them off there phones or PC. And believe me i have tried.

• Like 1

None of that incel crap explains randomly shooting people, imo. It may explain taking your own life if you're sufficiently depressed, or there could be any number of other factors that are not known or being suppressed. Who the heck hasn't experienced unrequited lust? Anyway it doesn't ring true to me, but maybe he was just somebody in need of professional psychiatric help. Good luck to anyone who needs any form of medical assistance these days.

Saw this edited video of him speaking apparently a few weeks before the shootings.

Seems he had a youtube channel but I don't know if anyone saved any of his content before it was taken down.

6 hours ago, Basket Case said:

That's a whole load of information on the guy in a real short time. 

Either great investigative reporting or something else..?

And, is it me or does it misrepresent the 'blackpilled' idea ? 

BC 

Its the same pattern repeated over and over whenever there is some kind of mass shooting/stabbing/"terror attack".

With the 'perpetrator' shot dead and unable to respond to questions/allegations, the carefully pre-planned narrative can slowly 'unfurl', and they can propagandise the situation anyway 'they' see fit.

• Like 1

Oh and here we go with the 'narrative'...

Incels: A new terror threat to the UK?

Why did Jake Davison kill five people in Plymouth? One of the key questions for investigators right now is what, if any, role his belief in "incel" culture played in his murderous decisions.

The movement has been linked to serious violence around the world but, at the same time, experts in security and ideology say it would be wrong to call it a terror group.

Incel is short for "involuntary celibate". People who define themselves as incel say they can't get a sex life despite the fact that they want to be in a relationship.

The idea dates back 30 years and was popularised by a website offering support for lonely people who felt left behind.

But over the years, incel beliefs morphed. Some forums are full of self-pity. Some are now dominated by grievance.

And then, in the middle of the article, we get this...

Is it a far-right terrorist ideology?

Many of the followers of the extreme-end of incel culture share conspiracy theory-like views with the far right - and many far-right plotters seem to share an interest in incels - but the two don't always cross over.

In modern far right forums, followers are urged to take the "red pill" - a metaphor for waking up and seeing the world as they say it really is, revealing the secret conspirators who control their lives - whether they are Jews, Muslims or another group.

Many self-professed incels urge followers to take the "black pill" and wake up and see how, they believe, their fate is sealed from birth by forces beyond their control.

"Conspiracy theory", "far-right", you get the idea where they're going with this now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

T

21 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Oh and here we go with the 'narrative'...

Incels: A new terror threat to the UK?

And then, in the middle of the article, we get this...

"Conspiracy theory", "far-right", you get the idea where they're going with this now.

Wait till they find out for certain  he was unvaxxed (or allege)

Field day won't cut it how the legacy media will milk it for all its worth

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Wait till they find out for certain  he was unvaxxed (or allege)

Field day won't cut it how the legacy media will milk it for all its worth

I'm sure there'll be more rolled out over the next couple of days - he'll either be 'unvaxxed' or an 'anti-vaxxer', there'll be claims he was involved with 'Telegram groups', he attended anti-lockdown protests blah blah and so on.

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

Seems he had a youtube channel but I don't know if anyone saved any of his content before it was taken down.

Also, very convenient.

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

A I understand - whole family dead so no one could prove they're wrong ;)

My own personal opinion is that he was a genuine disturbed guy with a lot of 'issues' however i see a whole host of bad actors waiting in the wings to exploit this for as much as they can,and as he's brown bread and so are most of his family so the likelihood of comebacks on any outlandish claims made in the msm are low

If only he had vented his anger at a few politico's ,it would have solved nothing but it may have made the useless elected 'officials' we have in the UK pull their heads from the sand for a few seconds

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I'm sure there'll be more rolled out over the next couple of days - he'll either be 'unvaxxed' or an 'anti-vaxxer', there'll be claims he was involved with 'Telegram groups', he attended anti-lockdown protests blah blah and so on.

Also, very convenient.

they are making the point of him being an aspiring bodybuilder. nice excuse to reclassify steroids from class c to class a. 

cant have the proles being bigger and stronger than the jailers, can we?

• Like 1