Mass Shooting in Plymouth UK

Captainlove

If the picture of him that the MSM are using is anything to go by, he has the same 'look right through you' expression as other shooters. The pinned pupils might indicate an opioid addition.

Jake Davison 23

Screenshot_20210813_090646.jpg

33 minutes ago, Saved said:

If the picture of him that the MSM are using is anything to go by, he has the same 'look right through you' expression as other shooters. The pinned pupils might indicate an opioid addition.

Jake Davison 23

Screenshot_20210813_090646.jpg

The pupils might also indicate he's in daylight,he was far too fat to have been on the smackfast plan

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

And, is it me or does it misrepresent the 'blackpilled' idea ? 

It seems to be describing "blackpill" as incels. Very suspicious reporting and scummy reporting either way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Tragic and very sad whatever the back story..  :0( 

Agreed.

It's concerning though because blackpilled generally just means believing that everything is hopeless. Well I have days when I think things are hopeless, as do millions of others, but I still live by the do no harm principle. It's like they want people to put on a happy face and pretend everything is totally fine.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Agreed.

It's concerning though because blackpilled generally just means believing that everything is hopeless. Well I have days when I think things are hopeless, as do millions of others, but I still live by the do no harm principle. It's like they want people to put on a happy face and pretend everything is totally fine.

That's exactly how I see 'blackpilled'... this article seems to try to link it firmly to Incels only. (A new term I discovered just now) 

Everyone needs to know and accept that life is a roller coaster and it's really fucking hard sometimes... but things change, especially when you realise this and work towards change. Keeping in mind that even though some other b'stard might have messed things up for you, it's still your responsibility to get yourself out of it in a reasonable manner and as you say while doing no harm. 

And yeah... no good pretending.

Be it. Say it. Own it. 

Everything is temporary. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1