Covid and the rise of the Smart Grid

Macnamara

5 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Hey, Cremate those Cares. Less you want to be a Judeo-Christian sinner riddled with guilt.

Pour out those old beliefs and bottoms of right and wrong. There's no sin with permission, follow thy bliss for its a brave new world.

RWS_Tarot_17_Star.jpg.3edf68f972bd603eadbe875046d285d5.jpg

guilt is your conscience telling you that you did something wrong

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

this guy has managed to bury a lot of good information that was in this thread

may i suggest that the exchange is split off into a different thread (i think the posts should remain on the forum as a reminder)

Censorship, the first refuge of those intolerant of disagreeable opinions.

For shame...

Just now, Prometheus said:

In truth my interest in Covid is somewhat academic, I don't really live in a pandemic, my life is little changed . I know I won't be vaccinated, for they still must obey the law of Karma and I will never choose to be so.

the rule of karma is that we will all collectively suffer for the choices made by individuals

they don't care about your new age conception of karma or else why would they put fluoride in the water?

the karma is the world we all create together by the sum of our individual choices

• Haha 1

Just now, Prometheus said:

Censorship, the first refuge of those intolerant of disagreeable opinions.

For shame...

nope i didn't suggest that the posts should be removed, in fact i said they should be kept

i just don't think bad actors should be able to smother peoples threads with their occult agenda crap

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

Yeah, I think you mean your threads with my answers. Keep trying, maybe you'll excite the public hate against me by suggesting its them and not you who's being negatively effected.

we are all being negatively affected by satanism

its not my thread

Yeah, dont do business with them, dont enter into contract in any way, verbally or otherwise. Stay on point.

So you know how many passive aggressive fake coughs Ive had in my direction. Now I do thus ridiculous cough behind their back when ever they do it... Always white people though...

This is me after someones weak ass cough.

Edited by Prometheus

Just now, Captainlove said:

I see this thread is become derailed again, Can we all just keep to facts and information about the subject in hand. Its really doesn't help anyone.

i have asked that the offtopic posts be split off into a separate thread

i'm not sure how that guy was able to get away with that for so long....he's posting clips from south park and tarot cards and all kinds of stuff

where are the mods?

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i have asked that the offtopic posts be split off into a separate thread

i'm not sure how that guy was able to get away with that for so long....he's posting clips from south park and tarot cards and all kinds of stuff

where are the mods?

Im sure the mods are aware.

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Im sure the mods are aware.

l have 11 forum tabs open..
The other Mods are ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing    :O)

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

what i'm saying is that they are not just a tool that can be used for good or bad

if you are able to use it for what you perceive to be 'good' at the moment then that is just the bait to reel you in

they want to control online content through the online harms bill and they want people to have an online identity so that when you watch those videos your social credit score goes down

your smart phone is not your friend. It is monitoring everything you say and do as well as all of your communications as well as zapping you with harmful frequencies

1 in 7 couples in the UK now need fertility treatment to conceive and i bet they all keep their smart phone in their pocket near their baby making parts

sperm has more than halved in the west in the last 40 years. I think endocrine disrupting chemicals is a big part of that story but i think smart phones is another part of it and now the jabbed will also have spike proteins massing in their testes and ovaries affecting their fertility so i think we can expect fertility to continue crashing in the west

I do think that as the plan to persecute people on the basis of their smartphone data comes into effect, it will encourage many to begin limiting their usage. At the moment, all we're really seeing is the convenience side of the tech, but I believe that'll change once Covid gives way to the Green agenda.

I'm still in the process of picking up some of the old hardware that smartphones have made largely redundant - digital camera, satnav, MP3 player, etc - as I get used to only carrying a dumb phone with me whenever I go out. The most difficult transition will be living without WhatsApp, where so much of our communication now takes place, since they've very cleverly made it so that you can't access your account via desktop without your smartphone being connected to the internet.

Guest Gone Fishing...

l'm gong to throw a whole load of off topic 'stuff' out of the Mega Thread into here...

lt might not be in the correct order or totally the  whole picture, but l can work on it later.
BC

• Guest changed the title to Off topic 'discussions' from Mega Thread - smart grid - smart phones etc.. (to be moved and / or edited)
  • Guest locked this topic
Guest Gone Fishing...
57 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l'm gong to throw a whole load of off topic 'stuff' out of the Mega Thread into here...

lt might not be in the correct order or totally the  whole picture, but l can work on it later.
BC

l'm done.
Laters...
BC

• Guest unlocked this topic

Well, if people refuse to understand, accept or believe their smartphone/wireless tech use is harming themselves (yes, harming), harming others and also enabling the smart-grid agenda, then they're gone. As gone as those who've had the jabs.

It is VITAL to the Covid fraud to make the link between the smart tech and what has happened. And will continue to happen.

It is not an attack on anyone's intelligence or whether they use the tech for whatever purposes. Watch reality TV, post selfies on Twitter, or devour the entire David Icke library of info. 

It is causing the same harm to your body, your brain, those in your vicinity and helping the smart-grid grow.

That's all. 

8 hours ago, Matistuta said:

I do think that as the plan to persecute people on the basis of their smartphone data comes into effect, it will encourage many to begin limiting their usage. At the moment, all we're really seeing is the convenience side of the tech, but I believe that'll change once Covid gives way to the Green agenda.

I'm still in the process of picking up some of the old hardware that smartphones have made largely redundant - digital camera, satnav, MP3 player, etc - as I get used to only carrying a dumb phone with me whenever I go out. The most difficult transition will be living without WhatsApp, where so much of our communication now takes place, since they've very cleverly made it so that you can't access your account via desktop without your smartphone being connected to the internet.

when you start down that process of seeing all the ways in which they have been waging war on us eg microwaves, endocrine disrupting chemicals, economic warfare, information warfare, fluoride in the water, chemtrails and you then move to the stage of asking yourself how you can protect yourself and for me that required a complete redesigning of my life

There are obvious ones like using alternative social media to facebook or removing smart tech but then there are subtle things like knowing that there are parabens in shampoo or that if you hold an EMF meter to a metal coil mattress you find it holds an electromagnetic energy field

I've changed everything down to the soap i use and the process is ongoing but really that is where the real battle is because this reality is about making a FREEWILL choice to do the right thing and doing the right thing means supporting good people doing good things whilst withdrawing support from bad people doing bad things. The cosmetics that women use have been found to contain hundreds of chemicals and johnson and johnson were even caught with asbestos in their babies talcum powder range! This is the kind of crap you have to be vigilant against because they are trying to harm us through any avenue that they can

David has, in his talks, likened this to the native american concept of feeding the good wolf. This process is both an internal one but also an external one and in fact the internal process shapes the external process and the external process then shapes the world we live in

Blog-post-2-wolves.png

• Like 1

So the posters who have been pushing occult crap on the forum managed to disrupt this thread pretty well yesterday and they have managed to have all of my posts about the smart grid moved off this thread to a non thread where those points won't be seen so I'll make the point afresh here because i don't see why those guys should be allowed to get away with what they are doing

The smart phones have played a central role in the covid agenda through the 'track and trace' apps which created a 'pingdemic'

This is only a taste of their intended use. During the chaos of covid rishi sunak has announced the creation of a digital currency and the smart phone will no doubt be used as the main way to make payments with that

Smart phones will no doubt be used as peoples 'vaccine passports' and digital id'd too and video footage form france is already showing diners flashing their smart phones to police who are checking peoples vaccine status

Smart phones will increasingly rely on bioemmetric data which will all integrate with the smart city facial recognition software and they will also be the carrier of someones social credit score with the phone itself informing the smart grid of the persons every move and purchase. pre crime algorithms will flag up a person for simply being near to a crime and their smart phone will be giving away their location and everything they say 24/7

Covid is just the pretext for the creation of a BIO-SECURITY STATE which is nothing more than the long planned for TECHNOCRACY with 'health' used as the excuse to rob you of your freedoms

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Covid and the rise of the Smart Grid