Covid and the rise of the Smart Grid

Macnamara

3 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Depopulation shouldn't be a dirty word. It certainly didnt mean Genocide. Population control is usually an act of nature, survival of the fittest. But man having dominated nature must now then take responsibility for those things that she naturally done.

We're still subject to the laws of nature. As Sadhguru said 'we're trying to reduce our footprint whilst all the time its the foot that should be reduced.

I think people are responsible and aware enough that if recommended to reduce population as the main cause of pollution then they will.

I think people are capable without poisoning us into infertile sick humans and for what? That the stone that the builders rejected can remain a block of shame as were still stumbling over it.

Yes, Sex the first and last vestige of freedom for mankind. Yes, its time to responsibly bring sex into the light and shed off the Judeo-Christian sense of morality and shame that has kept us infantile and cowardly for unless man can freely and unashamedly express his or her sexuality before one another and before God then you shall forever remain a child in spirit and thus subject to subjugation by one who is truly free.

Prom bud.

Please stick to positive shit mate 

If not you will lose more people listening to you.

Take my advice as how you see fit 

Thats what im saying on frontline to peeps.  I am true truth seeker. Please listen to my warning words 

8 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Wilson, Leary, H.Curtiss and Master Samael all fantastic and all great teachers.

Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.

no they were all part of the CIA orchestrated counter culture movement

wilson seems to say that there is no conspiracy but rather strange cosmic coincidences

well that's complete BS. there IS a conspiracy and the CIA was behind all that LSD that was being pushed out onto the public by the likes of leary

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

@prometheus

what you call depopulation should be quite clear to see to us on here is also known as human sacrifice and reduction of animals also would occur. ALL BLOOD SACRIFICE.

there is quite clearly an end of times scenario playing out on earth. either you are deceived into thinking that humans are to blame, or are fighting with satan and his kingdom's objectives

7 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Not a religion but a mask upon Satanism... A very fine distinction.

the satanists subverted politics to move it away from the common law and into a two party system where they control both of the two parties...now they can't lose

they claim their statute laws that they make in parliament trump your individual rights under common law

they say that the police should lock you in your homes and that you should not go out for walks in nature and that because they wrote it into a statute in parliament that it is now a 'law' and the ignorant police simply 'enforce' that despite the nuremburg trial ruling that individuals MUST act out of their INDIVIDUAL conscience and not blindly follow orders

the satanists through rothschild power got their people into politics and remoulded it from the inside out

and those satanists HATE christianity and want it destroyed. Why? Because christianity rules that you have inalienable rights given to you by your CREATOR as the highest authority

the satanists don't want any authority above their statute law so they don't want you to be able to claim rights under your creator.

Edited by Macnamara

So your point is to accuse me of Satanism to excite the forum in negative discourse that I may be summarily disregarded in all that I say.

As I said before, those true seekers have an A class bullshit detector and always decide for themselves... Less of course they foolishly become susceptible to arbitrary influences of the uncritical reactionary masses.

Those I believe in are the spiritually antipathy of the weak minded folly of the masses and all those that would excite such discourse against them.

Edited by Prometheus

Just now, Prometheus said:

So your point is to accuse me of Satanism to excite the forum in negative discourse that I may be summarily disregarded in all that I say.

no i think people should absolutely observe what you say but they should do it with eyes wide open as to the battle lines that are drawn on this earth

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

So it was you!

you know who else was facsinated with shit?

aleister crowley

yup he used to get his acolytes to sculpt things out if it. he was getting them to deliberately break societal taboos which is a sabbatean doctrine (holiness through sin)

Edited by Macnamara

Hey, Cremate those Cares. Less you want to be a Judeo-Christian sinner riddled with guilt.

Pour out those old beliefs and bottoms of right and wrong. There's no sin with permission, follow thy bliss for its a brave new world.

RWS_Tarot_17_Star.jpg.3edf68f972bd603eadbe875046d285d5.jpg

Edited by Prometheus

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Hey, Cremate those Cares. Less you want to be a Judeo-Christian sinner riddled with guilt.

you know who holds a cremation of cares ceremony every year?

the bohemian grove

you may pull the wool over some peoples eyes but not mine

go to hell

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Covid and the rise of the Smart Grid
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic