Jump to content

Covid and the rise of the Smart Grid


Macnamara
 Share

Recommended Posts

2046807026_511dJv3pAIL._SX300_BO1204203200__kindlephoto-1275130621.jpg.8553312be3561f6fe0419bb9d06461a9.jpg

 

Maybe now is a great opportunity for man to change his behaviour from consumer of Earth to guardian thereof.

 

From Mother Earth to Lover Earth. Mothers give, provide and raise the child. Man is now grown and should wed the Earth, no longer a child in need but a man in deed.

 

Its time for mankind to grow up!

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

folks the smart grid is a part of the conspiracy

 

if we can't talk about that without being flamed and abused then you have to ask yourself what kind of games are being played out here

 

there are people here trying to shut down truth and they have agendas

 

I just figured everyone on here knew the smart grid is part of the conspiracy by the elites to track and trace us for eternity, and remove any freedom we have left. Common knowledge.

 

On the other hand, we can find way to use their technology against them, if we are smart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I just figured everyone on here knew the smart grid is part of the conspiracy by the elites to track and trace us for eternity, and remove any freedom we have left. Common knowledge.

 

not according to liberty

 

according to liberty you are a 'fascist' if you suggest that SMART phones are part of the SMART grid

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

2046807026_511dJv3pAIL._SX300_BO1204203200__kindlephoto-1275130621.jpg.8553312be3561f6fe0419bb9d06461a9.jpg

 

Maybe now is a great opportunity for man to change his behaviour from consumer of Earth to guardian thereof.

 

the rockefellers have a statue of prometheus outside their building in new york. he stole the fire from the gods and perhaps therefore acts as a luciferian type who seeks to lead man astray in their eyes

 

prometheus-statue-rockefeller-center-n-y

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I first got a smartphone because I was forced to for work.

To me they're a tool - like any tool, can be used for good or bad.

 

what i'm saying is that they are not just a tool that can be used for good or bad

 

if you are able to use it for what you perceive to be 'good' at the moment then that is just the bait to reel you in

 

they want to control online content through the online harms bill and they want people to have an online identity so that when you watch those videos your social credit score goes down

 

your smart phone is not your friend. It is monitoring everything you say and do as well as all of your communications as well as zapping you with harmful frequencies

 

1 in 7 couples in the UK now need fertility treatment to conceive and i bet they all keep their smart phone in their pocket near their baby making parts

 

sperm has more than halved in the west in the last 40 years. I think endocrine disrupting chemicals is a big part of that story but i think smart phones is another part of it and now the jabbed will also have spike proteins massing in their testes and ovaries affecting their fertility so i think we can expect fertility to continue crashing in the west

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

This division in technology between the SMART devices and the non-smart ones is clearly Technism and causes disparity and prejudice designed to shame those devices that didnt get into factories with SMART tech.

 

ATM - All Technology Matters.

 

i know what you are upto here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

what i'm saying is that they are not just a tool that can be used for good or bad

 

if you are able to use it for what you perceive to be 'good' at the moment then that is just the bait to reel you in

 

they want to control online content through the online harms bill and they want people to have an online identity so that when you watch those videos your social credit score goes down

 

your smart phone is not your friend. It is monitoring everything you say and do as well as all of your communications as well as zapping you with harmful frequencies

 

1 in 7 couples in the UK now need fertility treatment to conceive and i bet they all keep their smart phone in their pocket near their baby making parts

 

sperm has more than halved in the west in the last 40 years. I think endocrine disrupting chemicals is a big part of that story but i think smart phones is another part of it and now the jabbed will also have spike proteins massing in their testes and ovaries affecting their fertility so i think we can expect fertility to continue crashing in the west

 

A Silicon-valley engineer turned technology health advocate, Jeromy Johnson discusses our attachment to technology and the health hazards such an addiction may hold.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well the fire is Shakti, however Satan taught us to abuse the creative function, sex, and now that energy has bound us our spirit down into to the rock of the body. Each day our sins of lust in our hearts eats away at our life force our liver, though at night in sleeo when our spirit is free in the Astral, our life force, liver, is regenerated. The spirit made flesh, all to be abused as we burn or passions and in lust excrete our regenerative seed.

 

The wages of sin, is death and death is but a long road.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

2046807026_511dJv3pAIL._SX300_BO1204203200__kindlephoto-1275130621.jpg.8553312be3561f6fe0419bb9d06461a9.jpg

 

Maybe now is a great opportunity for man to change his behaviour from consumer of Earth to guardian thereof.

 

From Mother Earth to Lover Earth. Mothers give, provide and raise the child. Man is now grown and should wed the Earth, no longer a child in need but a man in deed.

 

Its time for mankind to grow up!

 

that all sounds like a very gaia type agenda

 

seconal certainly pushed an occult agenda

 

are you in any occult groups?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

what i'm saying is that they are not just a tool that can be used for good or bad

 

if you are able to use it for what you perceive to be 'good' at the moment then that is just the bait to reel you in

 

they want to control online content through the online harms bill and they want people to have an online identity so that when you watch those videos your social credit score goes down

 

your smart phone is not your friend. It is monitoring everything you say and do as well as all of your communications as well as zapping you with harmful frequencies

 

1 in 7 couples in the UK now need fertility treatment to conceive and i bet they all keep their smart phone in their pocket near their baby making parts

 

sperm has more than halved in the west in the last 40 years. I think endocrine disrupting chemicals is a big part of that story but i think smart phones is another part of it and now the jabbed will also have spike proteins massing in their testes and ovaries affecting their fertility

 

Can't really argue with those points mate. All valid.

 

I use it in full awareness of the dangers. And as for the online content, after all these years of watching and researching so-called 'conspiracy' content, believe me, I  know these bastards can use it all against me if they want to. But I don't want to give them the satisfaction of being afraid of them just because I know they're monitoring me.

 

Oh I'm so scared. They know I'm watching a video on YouTube from Alan Watt or browsing Banned.Video.

 

Fuck them. Let em know. I'm proud of it. Arseholes.

 

But still I understand what you're saying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

A Silicon-valley engineer turned technology health advocate, Jeromy Johnson discusses our attachment to technology and the health hazards such an addiction may hold.

 

i'm outta likes but yes some people have been warning about the dangers of wifi for a while now

 

despite those concerns the authorities in britain have been rolling it all out to create 'smart cities' so that millions of people are bathed in wifi radiation around the clock

Cities 2030: Implementing the New Urban Agenda

Posted By: Rosemary Kalapurakal February 12, 2018

The United Nations promotes Technocracy through its programs of Sustainable Development, New Urban Agenda and Agenda 2030. It has also sworn to overthrow capitalism and Free Enterprise altogether, and a key part of their strategy is to transform cities throughout the world. ⁃ TN Editor

In October 2016, the New Urban Agenda was unanimously adopted at the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III), serving as a new vision for our cities and municipalities for the next 20 years. UNDP demonstrated its full support to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda with the official launch of its Sustainable Urbanization Strategy.

A year later, UNDP welcomed its Strategic Plan 2018-2021 with the endorsement of Member States, providing strategic guidance to UNDP’s policy and programmes for the next four years. The new Plan sets out the direction for a new UNDP to support countries to end extreme poverty, reduce inequality and achieve the goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.

The Plan recognizes that rapid urbanization and changing demographic patterns are challenging conventional thinking on development pathways, and that addressing urban challenges requires cross-cutting, integrated applications of expertise and investment, customized for each country and circumstance and driven by global best practices and international standards.

Through four out of the six Signature Solutions of the Strategic Plan, UNDP sees unique opportunities to scale up its offer of services on sustainable urbanization for example:

  • Signature Solution 1”– Keep people out of poverty, which involves a mix of solutions that improve rural and urban livelihoods, strengthen gender equality, build social protection and provide basic services;
  • “Signature solution 2” – Strengthen effective, inclusive and accountable governance, including at municipal and sub-national levels;
  • “Signature solution 3” – Enhance national prevention and recovery capacities for resilient societies, which will help countries avoid crises and return quickly to stable development after crises occur, especially in large urban settlements; and
  • “Signature solution 5” – Close the clean energy access gap and enhance energy efficiency, which will also help countries reduce the impacts of air pollution, particularly in urban areas.

Under the guidance of the new Strategic Plan and the six signature solutions, UNDP is further evolving and adapting to become more innovative and efficient to remain a development partner of choice and to respond effectively to new and emerging needs in an increasingly urbanized world, and to serve the half of the global population that now resides in urban areas.

In line with the Secretary-General’s reform agenda for the UN Development System, the Plan also calls for new ways of working to help sectors to work better for sustainable development, and enabling them to prevent crisis and recover faster.

UNDP is positively responding to the call from the UN reform for greater coherence and collaboration across the UN System. As a knowledge and partnership connector dedicated to development that leaves no one behind, UNDP collaborates with other UN agencies, international finance institutions, national and local governments, private sector and women and youth organizations across the world to offer more coherent policy advice on urbanization at the global, regional and country levels and support a new generation of UN Country Teams.

At the 9th World Urban Forum (WUF9) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, UNDP is showcasing its results, partnerships and forward thinking about sustainable urban development, and demonstrating its commitment as a trusted partner in the implementation of the NUA in the years to come. Collectively, the effort of the UN System, with the lead of UN-Habitat, will weave a powerful and impactful WUF9, empowering the engagement of all relevant urban stakeholders towards achievement of the NUA and Sustainable Development Goals.

https://www.technocracy.news/science-journal-pushes-international-technocratic-tyranny/

Cities 2030 – Cities for All: Implementing the New Urban Agenda

Follow-up to the Habitat III – disability in urban development
Cities 2030 – Cities for All: Implementing the New Urban Agenda

The Ninth Session of the World Urban Forum (WUF9) will be the first session to focus on the implementation of the New Urban Agenda adopted in Habitat III. WUF9 will be instrumental to substantively feed into the inputs for the first report of the implementation of the New Urban Agenda. As the world’s premier conference on cities, the World Urban Forum (WUF) is a non-legislative technical forum convened by UN-Habitat, held since 2002. The theme of WUF9 is Cities 2030, Cities for all: Implementing the New Urban Agenda. The detail of WUF9 is available at: http://wuf9.org/

https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/wuf9.html

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
19 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Maybe now is a great opportunity for man to change his behaviour from consumer of Earth to guardian thereof.

 

From Mother Earth to Lover Earth. Mothers give, provide and raise the child. Man is now grown and should wed the Earth, no longer a child in need but a man in deed.

 

Its time for mankind to grow up!


And for Mother Earth to grow Mushrooms.
Don't forget the Mushrooms  😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Im not in any groups, I'm a lone practitioner.

 

a lone occult practitioner pushing gaia worship

 

ok so in your religious world view would it be fair to say that humans are a cancer on the earth and that they should be reduced in number?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the 1950's male sperm, or reproductive potential is one fifth now than it was back then.

 

Of course depopulation would have many attack points and fertility is obviously a big one. At least the Chinese are overt is saying that you can only have one child.

 

in the West they're so covert as if we'd all cry like babies or revolt against the government. I think the western elites have a serious paranoia when it comes to the commoners riding up against them.

 

After the French revolution and the Tzar and Romanoffs, the western powers play this nanny state molly coddle infantile handling of every serious problem. Were not fucking children. Most of us can think critically and can be reasoned with for the greater good even against our own initial desires or instincts.

 

Its the lying and handing, its the deceit and patronising false sympathy that will strike at the common man's self respect and cause their ever feared revolts.

 

 

What mushrooms?

1586858880175.jpg.673f193af1e4772d08c1f143b3dbab25.jpg

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Oh I'm so scared. They know I'm watching a video on YouTube from Alan Watt or browsing Banned.Video.

 

it doesn't matter if you are scared or not

 

that's the entire point of the smart-grid. It has no feelings. It is run by an artificial intelligence that will simply run your social credit score down if you watch certain content

 

you will have no recourse to this and will find yourself increasingly frozen out of the essentials of life because EVERYTHING would be part of the smart grid

 

this is why it can't be allowed to exist: it makes our lives our own prison

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Since the 1950's male sperm, or reproductive potential is one fifth now than it was back then.

 

Of course depopulation would have many attack points and fertility is obviously a big one. At least the Chinese are overt is saying that you can only have one child.

 

in the West they're so covert as if we'd all cry like babies or revolt against the government. I think the western elites have a serious paranoia when it comes to the commoners riding up against them.

 

After the French revolution and the Tzar and Romanoffs, the western powers play this nanny state molly coddle infantile handling of every serious problem. Were not fucking children. Most of us can think critically and can be reasoned with for the greater good even against our own initial desires or instincts.

 

Its the lying and handing, its the deceit and patronising false sympathy that will strike at the common man's self respect and cause their ever feared revolts.

 

so you agree that they are covertly destroying peoples fertility in the west?

 

but you are ok with this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depopulation shouldn't be a dirty word. It certainly didnt mean Genocide. Population control is usually an act of nature, survival of the fittest. But man having dominated nature must now then take responsibility for those things that she naturally done.

 

We're still subject to the laws of nature. As Sadhguru said 'we're trying to reduce our footprint whilst all the time its the foot that should be reduced.

 

I think people are responsible and aware enough that if recommended to reduce population as the main cause of pollution then they will.

 

I think people are capable without poisoning us into infertile sick humans and for what? That the stone that the builders rejected can remain a block of shame as were still stumbling over it.

 

Yes, Sex the first and last vestige of freedom for mankind. Yes, its time to responsibly bring sex into the light and shed off the Judeo-Christian sense of morality and shame that has kept us infantile and cowardly for unless man can freely and unashamedly express his or her sexuality before one another and before God then you shall forever remain a child in spirit and thus subject to subjugation by one who is truly free.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

2046807026_511dJv3pAIL._SX300_BO1204203200__kindlephoto-1275130621.jpg.8553312be3561f6fe0419bb9d06461a9.jpg

 

Maybe now is a great opportunity for man to change his behaviour from consumer of Earth to guardian thereof.

 

From Mother Earth to Lover Earth. Mothers give, provide and raise the child. Man is now grown and should wed the Earth, no longer a child in need but a man in deed.

 

Its time for mankind to grow up!

 

Robert Anton Wilson.

Read a few of his books.
Hes a trip alright.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

Depopulation shouldn't be a dirty word. It certainly didnt mean Genocide. Population control is usually an act of nature, survival of the fittest. But man having dominated nature must now then take responsibility for those things that she naturally done.

 

We're still subject to the laws of nature. As Sadhguru said 'we're trying to reduce our footprint whilst all the time its the foot that should be reduced.

 

I think people are responsible and aware enough that if recommended to reduce population as the main cause of pollution then they will.

 

I think people are capable without poisoning us into infertile sick humans and for what? That the stone that the builders rejected can remain a block of shame as were still stumbling over it.

 

Yes, Sex the first and last vestige of freedom for mankind. Yes, its time to responsibly bring sex into the light and shed off the Judeo-Christian sense of morality and shame that has kept us infantile and cowardly for unless man can freely and unashamedly echoes his or her sexuality before one another and before God then you shall forever remain a child in spirit and thus subject to subjugation baby one who is truly a man.

 

ah so the problem is christians not satanists?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to Covid and the rise of the Smart Grid
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...