Covid and the rise of the Smart Grid

Macnamara

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

Poor signals in the woods. That’s why I say that. 

no you are not seeing the full picture

the reason they are currently firing tens of thousands of satellites into low orbit is that they are going to use those to create the 5G 'cloud' so that you will be in that even if you are in a wood

they couldn't have created this if there was no market for a SMART-grid

you created that market by owning smart devices like a smart phone

you just don't want to admit that your individual choices play a role in shaping the world. THAT refusal to take personal responsibility is the REAL block to progress and the true awakening comes from overcoming that and taking personal responsibility for your world through your individual choices

when enough people do that the world changes for the better.....nothing else will work

that's why i'm not currently an apocaloptimist: because i don't see enough people doing that. Instead i see people calling out for a saviour (who will never come as no one is capable of that)

Instead i am an apocarealist and i encourage you to become one too

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

no you are not seeing the full picture

the reason they are currently firing tens of thousands of satellites into low orbit is that they are going to use those to create the 5G 'cloud' so that you will be in that even if you are in a wood

they couldn't have created this if there was no market for a SMART-grid

you created that market by owning smart devices like a smart phone

you just don't want to admit that your individual choices play a role in shaping the world. THAT refusal to take personal responsibility is the REAL block to progress and the true awakening comes from overcoming that and taking personal responsibility for your world through your individual choices

when enough people do that the world changes for the better.....nothing else will work

that's why i'm not currently an apocaloptimist: because i don't see enough people doing that. Instead i see people calling out for a saviour (who will never come as no one is capable of that)

Instead i am an apocarealist and i encourage you to become one too

The true awakening comes from realising that you can’t control everything and everyone. Sometimes. Most times it’s better to let the chips fall. NATURALLY. You don’t even realise you are doing a disservice and will keep pushing to rule the world. Like everyone else. 

You are becoming what you fight. Don’t do that. 

Im sure you would encourage me to be the same but I’m not going to be. You do need to get over yourself. You have knowledge but so do others and yours isn’t superior as you seem to want to get across. You crave leadership. I would not let you lead me. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2021 at 10:15 AM, Liberty said:

The true awakening comes from realising that you can’t control everything and everyone.

no shit!

Sometimes. Most times it’s better to let the chips fall. NATURALLY.

That pretty much goes against everything we are trying to do here

In a nutshell many of us believe that if a person is equipped with the right information they will make the right choices for the right reasons but that the mainstream corporate media is deliberately manipulating them into the wrong choices by pushing misinformation

If we decided we were going to just 'let the chips fall where they may' we would never bother questioning anything the mainstream media say nor would we bother ever correcting them so i think that's absurd

You don’t even realise you are doing a disservice and will keep pushing to rule the world. Like everyone else. 

No all i did was tell you about the dangers of smart phones and explain how they are as much an integral part of the wider conspiracy as the lockdowns and the covid jabs and in fact smart phones are even playing a part in the covid theatre through the track and trace apps which have led to a 'pingdemic'. Well guess what: no smart phones no 'pingdemic!'

But they are going to have far reaching consequences beyond that and will form a method of digital payment as rishi sunak creates his digital currency. If everyone got rid of their smart phone that would be harder for them to accomplish

You are becoming what you fight. Don’t do that. 

you are just trying to silence an informative poster. Don't do that

Im sure you would encourage me to be the same but I’m not going to be. You do need to get over yourself. You have knowledge but so do others and yours isn’t superior as you seem to want to get across.

you are welcome to your own opinion but you are not welcome to your own facts

You crave leadership. I would not let you lead me. 

nope i need a leadership role like a need a kick in the balls

i literally said the total opposite of that. I said that people shouldn't invest in leaders and should instead exercise PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY in their own lives

it just sounds to me like you don't much like the thought of that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2021 at 11:15 PM, Macnamara said:

no shit!

That pretty much goes against everything we are trying to do here

The Information is out there. You have saviour complex.  Tell the truth then leave it. 

In a nutshell many of us believe that if a person is equipped with the right information they will make the right choices for the right reasons but that the mainstream corporate media is deliberately manipulating them into the wrong choices by pushing misinformation

To which there is plenty of information from reputable sources that is being ignored by those people 

If we decided we were going to just 'let the chips fall where they may' we would never bother questioning anything the mainstream media say nor would we bother ever correcting them so i think that's absurd

The info is already out there. People choose to look or ignore. Their choice. Now it’s time to let the chips fall. 

No all i did was tell you about the dangers of smart phones and explain how they are as much an integral part of the wider conspiracy as the lockdowns and the covid jabs and in fact smart phones are even playing a part in the covid theatre through the track and trace apps which have led to a 'pingdemic'. Well guess what: no smart phones no 'pingdemic!'

No. What you did was tell me to smash up my expensive gadget that comes in useful to me!  I liken this to someone telling someone to give up sugar or alcohol. You know. Some people can enjoy a bit of sugar or alcohol without overdulging. As some can have a smart phone and not use certain parts of it like track and trace. 

But they are going to have far reaching consequences beyond that and will form a method of digital payment as rishi sunak creates his digital currency. If everyone got rid of their smart phone that would be harder for them to accomplish

or you could just say no to the parts you don’t like and agree with. Like track and trace and scanning yourself into establishments and giving personal info. 

you are just trying to silence an informative poster. Don't do that

I paid you a compliment. You’re quite informative but not the best of the best.  Furthermore you have your own fascist agenda. Ie getting rid of smart phones.  I’m always weary of people trying to take things from me as I am with snake oil sales men. 

you are welcome to your own opinion but you are not welcome to your own facts

Says who? 

nope i need a leadership role like a need a kick in the balls

i literally said the total opposite of that. I said that people shouldn't invest in leaders and should instead exercise PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY in their own lives

does this personal responsibility involve making my own choices as to whether I keep my smart phone or not?  

it just sounds to me like you don't much like the thought of that

You’re reeking of your own brand of fascism and I don’t mind telling you so. 

8 minutes ago, Liberty said:

To which there is plenty of information from reputable sources that is being ignored by those people 

The info is already out there. People choose to look or ignore. Their choice. Now it’s time to let the chips fall. 

No. What you did was tell me to smash up my expensive gadget that comes in useful to me!  I liken this to someone telling someone to give up sugar or alcohol. You know. Some people can enjoy a bit of sugar or alcohol without overdulging. As some can have a smart phone and not use certain parts of it like track and trace. 

or you could just say no to the parts you don’t like and agree with. Like track and trace and scanning yourself into establishments and giving personal info. 

I paid you a compliment. You’re quite informative but not the best of the best.  Furthermore you have your own fascist agenda. Ie getting rid of smart phones.  I’m always weary of people trying to take things from me as I am with snake oil sales men. 

Says who? 

does this personal responsibility involve making my own choices as to whether I keep my smart phone or not?  

Oooops!!  This bit got put in the text! 

The Information is out there. You have saviour complex.  Tell the truth then leave it. 

Just like to point out that the opposite side have it too. Think they’re so fucking great that they’re going to save everyone!  

Edited by Liberty

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Liberty said:

you don't get to dictate what happens to people or when they should be destroyed

if we want to warn people we will

No. What you did was tell me to smash up my expensive gadget that comes in useful to me!  I liken this to someone telling someone to give up sugar or alcohol. You know.

no its not the same at all because the alcohol and sugar is only affecting you but your smart phone is affecting people other than yourself

Your smart phone is part of a smart-grid that is being built to form a technocratic prison. As part of that grid it is constantly feeding back data so for example if i was speaking near to you then your smart phone is listening in to what i say

Further more as i explained to you they intend to make those smart phones part of the 5G network which will work differently to conventional phones. 5G uses phased arrays of lots of tiny transmitters which work together to create a focussed beam not a vague radio wave. That focussed beam will then travel to substations and satellites and it will pass through anyone in the way. If that beam is harmful (and i believe it will be) then you will be constantly zapping yourself and everyone around you

Further to this the smart phone forms part of a smart-grid and because people embrace that through their smart phones they have normalised the entire process which then has emboldened the conspirators to roll out their technocracy so by embracing that you have pulled people like me into a society we don't want

Some people can enjoy a bit of sugar or alcohol without overdulging. As some can have a smart phone and not use certain parts of it like track and trace. 

eat as much sugar and drink as much alcohol as you like, it's non of my business. The smart grid on the other hand affects us all

no you won't be able to opt out of the smart grid because it is the ENTIRE plan of the elites which is why they are pushing for driverless cars, digital currency, smart meters, 5G, neural laces etc etc

They intend to impose it on us, the only question is whether or not people will help building it by continuing to buy and own smart tech and that is why i am trying to warn people about what is coming

I paid you a compliment. You’re quite informative but not the best of the best.

so what? Why do i need to be the 'best of the best' to say something true on an internet forum?

and by the way you've only seen a glimmer of what i know.  Mostly i only get to speak about the broad strokes here because some people can't seem to get past the basics

Furthermore you have your own fascist agenda. Ie getting rid of smart phones.

that is not a fascist agenda

the smart grid is the fascist/communist agenda and i am warning people about it

I’m always weary of people trying to take things from me as I am with snake oil sales men. 

Says who? 

its not YOUR smart phone in the sense that they have given it to you to enslave you

lets say you are living in a sci-fi movie and some aliens come down and give out beautiful crystals to people that bewitch people and make those people stare into the crystals but in the process their minds become synched with the crystals leading to their complete enslavement

i would be the good guy in the movie trying to warn people that the crystals are actually a mind control device. You would be a person staring into the crystal sullenly telling me to shut up and go away

i don't think this can be put in any simpler terms

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Well everything is magnetic to some degree and just because the jab is said to create a current in response to an alternating EM field, it could be a number of things, even a biological response.

people are not basing what they are saying on nothing

we were talking about nanotech and smart dust in the truth movement way before covid

and then what do we see? suddenly the cabal go full dictator and push to inject every person on the planet

if you think they are doing that to save you from a virus then i have some prime swamp land to sell you but i know about the whole back story to this and about the rockefellers and the club of rome and bill gates and their desire for population reduction and their work in cybernetics so i know far too much to trust them

i KNOW they are upto no good

Just now, Macnamara said:

people are not basing what they are saying on nothing

we were talking about nanotech and smart dust in the truth movement way before covid

and then what do we see? suddenly the cabal go full dictator and push to inject every person on the planet

if you think they are doing that to save you from a virus then i have some prime swamp land to sell you but i know about the whole back story to this and about the rockefellers and the club of rome and bill gates and their desire for population reduction and their work in cybernetics so i know far too much to trust them

i KNOW they are upto no good

A mate of mine said (to paraphrase), "okay, so the virus is fake, but they are probably trying to put something in us to protect us from solar radiation, or alien invasion or something but they don't want to panic us too much."

God this shit is pathetic. No matter what you say to them or show them, they always believe the government is doing the best for them.

So just roll up your sleeves. Pathetic morons.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

ok. Go ahead with your saviour complex!  See if I care!  Give it your best lad.

what are you doing here on this forum if you have no interest in exposing the conspiracy?

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

now where have we heard this before?  Your choice of not having a vax effects me…. Blah blah. Same is same.

No its not the same

if i don't get a bioweapon put into me it will not hurt anyone else

if you build a smart grid that i am then forced to live in that does hurt me

what planet are you living on?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

A mate of mine said (to paraphrase), "okay, so the virus is fake, but they are probably trying to put something in us to protect us from solar radiation, or alien invasion or something but they don't want to panic us too much."

God this shit is pathetic. No matter what you say to them or show them, they always believe the government is doing the best for them.

So just roll up your sleeves. Pathetic morons.

there are some of those types here on the forum

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I doubt it would be bothered.  You just spew others thoughts. Doubt you ever had an original idea or thought of your own.

lol

i've had more ideas then you've had hot dinners!

wow you really are here to go on the attack aren't you?

you are showing your true colours more with every post

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Plus you miss the point of you can indulge in something without going all the way. I can have one sugar instead of 10. I can drink alcohol without getting pissed.  I can have a smart phone without using track and race and certain apps.

no you cannot own a smart phone without adding to the smart grid = impossible

Edited by Macnamara

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what are you doing here on this forum if you have no interest in exposing the conspiracy?

it’s exposed already. Just chatting now.  But one thing I notice is  IF everything were exposed and listened to and a new leader took hold then what kind of message would we want to convey about freedom and Liberty.  Not yours. Same is same. 

No its not the same

if i don't get a bioweapon put into me it will not hurt anyone else

if you build a smart grid that i am then forced to live in that does hurt me

what planet are you living on?

Edited by Liberty

Just now, Liberty said:

it’s exposed already. Just chatting now.  But one thing I notice is  IF everything were exposed and listeners to and a new leader took hold then what of message would we want to convey about freedom and Liberty.  Not yours. Same is same.

and what is my message: that the elites are building a smart grid

do you agree or disagree with that?

Just now, TerryH said:

Can I make a polite request to Macnamara and Liberty to perhaps create a thread for this discussion so that we dont get this thread locked again

can i make a polite request that people see what liberty is doing here?

so far they have insulted me a bunch of times but offered no facts or information only flaming

• Thanks 1

lol

i've had more ideas then you've had hot dinners!

wow you really are here to go on the attack aren't you?

I’m just anti authoritarianism and fascism. I’ll pick it out in any environment. You are what you fight in your case. There is a reason you push and push. And then install your own brand of fascism.  Keep fighting me and you will be a better person! 

you are showing your true colours more with every post

no you cannot own a smart phone without adding to the smart grid = impossible

Just now, Liberty said:

I’m just anti authoritarianism and fascism. I’ll pick it out in any environment. You are what you fight in your case. There is a reason you push and push. And then install your own brand of fascism.  Keep fighting me and you will be a better person!

it's you pushing fascism

you are the one building the smart-grid technocracy

i am the one pointing out what that is going to mean for us

your actions are most definately aiding and abetting technocratic authoritarianism you just don't want to hear the truth because it means that you might actually have to do something other than flame truthers on an internet forum

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

it's you pushing fascism

you are the one building the smart-grid technocracy

i am the one pointing out what that is going to mean for us

your actions are most definately aiding and abetting technocratic authoritarianism you just don't want to hear the truth because it means that you might actually have to do something other than flame truthers on an internet forum

In what way?  I’m not telling anyone to go stupid and smash up their phones!  

People can moderate themselves. They can choose. You want to take away choice in order for those to make the …”right”… decision. 

you sound like the other side. Are you doing this on purpose? 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Liberty said:

In what way?  I’m not telling anyone to go stupid and smash up their phones!  

People can moderate themselves. They can choose. You want to take away choice in order for those to make the …”right”… decision. 

you sound like the other side. Are you doing this on purpose? 

i'm not forcing anyone to do anything

i am simply discussing the conspiracy and advising people that the conspiracy is the creation of a global technocracy which uses a smart grid of interconnected devices communicating to a central artificial intelligence through a 5G cloud

It is being called an 'internet of things' and the smart phone is currently the corner stone of it

once people are equipped with this understanding they are then in a better position to see how they can go about rejecting that if they choose to do so and yes that would require a rejection of smart phones because they are a fundamental part of the elites technocratic infrastructure

if you don't yet see this then you are not understanding what is going on

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

i am simply discussing the conspiracy and advising people that the conspiracy is the creation of a global technocracy which uses a smart grid of interconnected devices communicating to a central artificial intelligence through  5G cloud

It is being called an 'internet of things' and the smart phone is currently the corner stone of it

once people are equipped with this understanding they are then in a better position to see how they can go about rejecting that if they choose to do so and yes that would require a rejection of smart phones because they are a fundamental part of the elites technocratic infrastructure

No. You’re not. You are even resorting to guilt tactics to make people do as you ask. 

i am simply discussing the conspiracy and advising people that the conspiracy is the creation of a global technocracy which uses a smart grid of interconnected devices communicating to a central artificial intelligence through  5G cloud

Even understanding the solution - everyone ditch their tech, turn off the TV, get outside.

I still have a phone for now. It's not going to be easy for any of us, especially those sub-boomers (for want of a better comparison).

• Like 1

Just now, Liberty said:

No. You’re not. You are even resorting to guilt tactics to make people do as you ask.

no i am saying your actions DO have consequences

this a fundamental disagreement at the core of dissent

there are some people who think they don't need to do anything other than wave a placard and/or hope for a saviour to come along and then there are those of us who are saying that the world is formed by the collective choices made by individuals

take the covid jab for example. If lots of people take that jab and then become sick we are all collectively then burdened with a sick society because of the collective choices of those individuals who did not do their due dilligence in terms of researching the jabs

if its true that those jabbed people also shed spike proteins for example in their urine which then goes to a processing plant where it is then recycled into drinking water and the spike proteins then enter other people through the drinking water then the collective choices of the individual choices of those people will then impact wider society

the point being that we all suffer the collective karma of the collective choices made by individuals. Once a person really understands this then they understand that they have a personal responsibliity to make the correct choices that won't then harm others

the problem is that many people don't understand it and it seems don't WANT to understand it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i love the can-do spirit and we need that but in terms of seeing this as a game i want to point out that they control the arena in which we are playing

they control the government and not just the government of this country but the governments of many countries and they control the central banks and through them run the economy as a 'command and control' economy

They control the corporate media and the public relations industry and all its advertising

They control the movie industry and the music industry

They control the radiowaves and the TV output

They control the police and the military

do i say this to crush peoples spirits? No i'm saying this to make people realise that if you want to beat these guys you have to not play their game at all. You need to take your football, leave THEIR stadium and THEIR league and start your own game outside of their system

The 'great reset' is coming from the interconnected corporatocracy behind the world economic forum:

ab02f9de0f85ec34cf42fb30c6bd0f66--cool-r

here is an infogragh

While I agree to an extent, it's all fakery though. Fake Fiat money backed by nothing, fake TV shows and news channels that are seeing their ratings drop like a stone through water, fake politics with barely 20% voting for the party in charge, and to top it off we have our souls, our human spirit, empathy and our ability to love. This last part is something the elites will never control nor understand, and it's the main reason I can see us winning out in the end.

Remember, every situation is temporary.

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Even understanding the solution - everyone ditch their tech, turn off the TV, get outside.

I still have a phone for now. It's not going to be easy for any of us, especially those sub-boomers (for want of a better comparison).

it goes much deeper than that......ask yourself how we got in this mess in the first place?

people created this by going along with the system at every stage so even if we thwart their plans to force jabs on everyone and even if we end the lockdowns we are still stuck in a world full of people who do not want to take personal responsibility for their choices and as a result we will simply find ourselves right back in a whole new mess of collective karma for poor choices

the only way out of ALL OF THE PROBLEMS is for enough people to truly understand this and then act accordingly