Jump to content

Afghanistan - Back to Square One


Nemuri Kyoshiro

Recommended Posts

I'm getting bored of talking about it though as I understand that many are not interested in geopolitics here.

 

“On our crowded planet there are no longer any internal affairs. The Communist leaders say, ‘Don't interfere in our internal affairs. Let us strangle our citizens in peace and quiet.’ But I tell you: Interfere more and more. Interfere as much as you can.”

 

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

 

Like Solzhenitsyn, I think we need to take more of an interest in their affairs, otherwise we're just letting all the worst people take over in the political arena.

 

I know that won't happen because people have been brainwashed by the likes of Peterson, who is funnily enough, another Leninist romanticist.

 

nfgfnngf.jpg.35054e9d8cf550750de4e10c91c93171.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't want to engage in this thread and this will be my one post.

If you know crisis actors are used to promote Covid pandamic, you bet, there are crisis actors in Afganistan as well.

I met someone from that sorta region and he told me that he was paid to photograph/film by Western news agency to spew propaganda, so do not believe everything you see.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They seemed to be young teenagers of 12 or 13 year old on the side of the plane......

 

Probably the scum who nonced them off are inside the plane and they have nowhere else to go....

 

And to think the scum on those planes will soon be turning up at our doorstep to nonce off our own children or try to teach our children that male and female doesn't exist.

 

Best analysis I heard is that Taliban conquered Afghanistan in record time because the people preferred that to dealing with the Liberal Woke pro gay pro trannie shit that the Americans were trying to subvert their country with.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

CGI

image.jpeg.eca6cd1af582a600f2d35de817374464.jpeg

 

Actual video, perhaps, with only a few fake people stuck to the side of the plane lol

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U1hHpCeE1nFO/

 

🤣

Out of likes.

arrrgggh arrrghhhh arrrrrghhhh LOL

Definitely. See this is a distraction. Come back to England/Oz/Nz. We have much to be entertained in our clown world.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No matter how many times they keep putting "Islamic" and "peace" in the same sentence... (which for over 1400 years NEVER happened) I refuse to have that drilled into my mind! I just cough everytime... (I'd laugh if it wasn't causing the deaths and harms to us)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, elongated1 said:

I don't want to engage in this thread and this will be my one post.

If you know crisis actors are used to promote Covid pandamic, you bet, there are crisis actors in Afganistan as well.

I met someone from that sorta region and he told me that he was paid to photograph/film by Western news agency to spew propaganda, so do not believe everything you see.

quote-see-in-my-line-of-work-you-got-to-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

Says the guy who announced a snap lockdown in NZ after someone caught the cold - the first case in six months.

It's really quite astounding when you think about it! The hubris is so strong in these tyrants.

 

image.jpeg.120d85400851f5f569a9189831d95fe0.jpegimage.jpeg.edbe4a95b9c0e657c50b40dc8b09bd84.jpeg

 

THE VERY NEXT DAY.

 

ENTIRE country under house arrest.

 

"do not congregate, don't talk to your neighbours"

NZ PM urges Australia to 'do the right thing' over terror suspect's  citizenship | Al Arabiya English

 

You couldn't make it up.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Useyournous said:

There's only ever one story at a time in the MSM and one always takes over where another left off.

 

Years of Brexit, exclusively, as though nothing else was happening in the world, then 24/7 covid for over a year and a half while civil society went down the drain and now the supposed fall of Kabul, with hypocrites wringing their hands over human right's abuses. The timely re-emergence of 'Islamic Terror' is all part of the orchestrated plan, or the Taliban spokesman would not be on the BBC.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Velma said:

quote-see-in-my-line-of-work-you-got-to-

321098262_Screenshot2021-08-18055833.png.aa5f50cabb7a0eba52216e874d2766ad.png2105233572_Screenshot2021-08-18055956.png.1bc7fa4fa642728e4284cb0b5877d61d.png

 

Mr Bush in the Oval office, leaning to look under a piece of furniture. "Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be here somewhere," peering into another part of the office, "Nope, no weapons over there," he said, laughing. "Maybe under here," he said, as a third slide was shown.

image.jpeg.2c68b9492e2d435f07a0512769711ab5.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Years of Brexit, exclusively, as though nothing else was happening in the world, then 24/7 covid for over a year and a half while civil society went down the drain and now the supposed fall of Kabul, with hypocrites wringing their hands over human right's abuses. The timely re-emergence of 'Islamic Terror' is all part of the orchestrated plan, or the Taliban spokesman would not be on the BBC.

 

What's the plan though? To garner sympathy from Westerners so we open the floodgates even wider? That's the main thing I see coming from this. At what point do we start looking at the hypocrisy of progressives in our own nations? It seems like we're allowed to criticize radicals in some foreign country when it benefits the elites, but do the same at home and we often get called bigots. Makes my blood boil.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It's really quite astounding when you think about it! The hubris is so strong in these tyrants.

 

image.jpeg.120d85400851f5f569a9189831d95fe0.jpegimage.jpeg.edbe4a95b9c0e657c50b40dc8b09bd84.jpeg

 

THE VERY NEXT DAY.

 

ENTIRE country under house arrest.

 

"do not congregate, don't talk to your neighbours"

NZ PM urges Australia to 'do the right thing' over terror suspect's  citizenship | Al Arabiya English

 

You couldn't make it up.

 

 

So true, Saw this quote earlier, from some of her comrades praising her, nly spat my coffee out..

 

Throughout her governance, Ardern has sought to spark a shift in the way we view political leadership and what it means to be a leader. She explains, “We teach kindness and empathy and compassion to our children but then, somehow, when it comes to political leadership, it often seems there can be a complete absence of that. So, I am trying to chart a different path”. She wishes to show the world “that you can be yourself, that you can demonstrate both empathy and compassion, and still be strong”.

 

https://meridian-magazine.com/courageously-compassionate-a-conversation-with-jacinda-ardern/

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

What's the plan though? To garner sympathy from Westerners so we open the floodgates even wider? That's the main thing I see coming from this. At what point do we start looking at the hypocrisy of progressives in our own nations? It seems like we're allowed to criticize radicals in some foreign country when it benefits the elites, but do the same at home and we often get called bigots. Makes my blood boil.

 

image.png.03c692aa7a5f9c4ffaab64657063edf6.png

image.png.ce261302f7382667519f96ba0944b61d.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

She explains,

image.png.e5ad1268195865d0d8fbcec779b3206f.png

 

 

How the FUCK did we manage to build a prosperous, fair country/society (historically, for the most part) to be in a position to then house all the refugees!!!!!!!!!!! BTW they don't live in cars or in tents like many NZers do, they get given council housing - which is far cry better than any 'council housing' any British person would be accustomed to thinking of.

 

(I don't mean to go offtopic on this thread, sorry all - but those four words - as one of her first comments upon taking office - speak for themselves)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

image.png.03c692aa7a5f9c4ffaab64657063edf6.png

image.png.ce261302f7382667519f96ba0944b61d.png

 

 

They love to talk about safety, but God forbid we talk about the safety of our children.

 

Wealthy Islamic nations should be helping them, but you can't even say that either because they'll just say that we have a duty to help because they have been Western wars, but they haven't been wars in the interest of Westerners. Our countries are occupied, and that should be bloody obvious to people now that we seem to have zero say in regards to the future of our nations.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.e5ad1268195865d0d8fbcec779b3206f.png

 

 

How the FUCK did we manage to build a prosperous, fair country/society (historically, for the most part) to be in a position to then house all the refugees!!!!!!!!!!! BTW they don't live in cars or in tents like many NZers do, they get given council housing - which is far cry better than any 'council housing' any British person would be accustomed to thinking of.

 

(I don't mean to go offtopic on this thread, sorry all - but those four words - as one of her first comments upon taking office - speak for themselves)

 

I obviously prefer capitalism over communism, but I don't even bother getting into their dialectic bullshit, it's both two sides of the same damn coin. It's just a way to get Conservative Inc and NeoLibs pointing the finger at each other. They want to merge capitalism and communism together anyway in my opinion.

 

cc.jpg.f8c9e6fe311029cb339cdad12a8e14ed.jpg

 

I know peoples heads will explode because he used the nasty F word, and I don't expect people to adopt a third position, but it doesn't make it any less true.

 

Edit: I was trying to find that old image of them being two sides of the same beast, but I can't bloody find it anymore. Typical.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Refugees Welcome = Child rapists and murderers help yourself.

 

Lol...they bring them over on the power of bleeding hearts and clucking hens approving their own goodness... but what we end up with is this:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9844273/Afghan-wanted-connection-13-year-old-Austrian-girls-gang-rape-murder-arrested-London.html

 

Afghan wanted in connection with 13-year-old Austrian girl’s gang-rape and murder is arrested in London

  • Suspect who allegedy boasted about gang-raping a 13-year-old was arrested
  • Teenager's body was reportedly dumped beside a road next to a tree on June 26
  • Three suspects, from Afghanistan, were arrested in Austria in June and July
  • Fourth suspect was arrested in London on Thursday

 

https://www.thaisuggest.com/afghan-wanted-in-connection-with-13-year-old-austrian-girls-gang-rape-and-murder-arrested-in-london/

 

A suspect, who allegedy boasted with pals about gang-raping a 13-year-old Austrian schoolgirl who died in the attack, has been arrested. 

The teenager’s lifeless body was dumped beside a road next to a tree after allegedly being raped by the four men. 

Austrian police say all four were immigrants from Afghanistan and arrested three, with an international manhunt carried out searching for the fourth. The suspect has now been arrested in London.

Schoolgirl Leonie, 13, from the city of Wiener Neustadt near Austria’s capital Vienna, was reported missing by her parents Melanie P, 40, and Hannes W, 39. 

A suspect, who boasted with pals about gang-raping a 13-year-old Austrian schoolgirl Leonie (pictured) who died in the attack, has been arrested

 

A suspect, who boasted with pals about gang-raping a 13-year-old Austrian schoolgirl Leonie (pictured) who died in the attack, has been arrested

Three days later, on June 26 in the morning, she was found dead on a road verge with her body leaned up against a tree.  

Austrian Police arrested two Afghan immigrants in June and a third one at the beginning of July, after they allegedly boasted about having wild sex with the child. 

They have now captured a fourth one in the city of London on Thursday. 

An 18-year-old was the first one to be caught by the police and was arrested while he was eating pizza in a local Italian restaurant on June 28. 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...