Afghanistan - Back to Square One

Nemuri Kyoshiro

On 8/20/2021 at 2:54 AM, DarianF said:

I know. It's quite an entertaining show. Nice sideshow to the Covid wank off. I need a distraction.

I don't find these images entertaining, only disturbing, knowing how these child-traffickers operate.

_120195067_pa-61857196.jpg

• Like 1

Slightly off topic, soz.. but it's begun....

image.png.22a2bdf63a0acdb143726da5fca36649.png

Aden was “looking forward to being in New Zealand and giving her children an opportunity at living here and integrating, and really wishes to have privacy for them to allow them to settle in here and come to terms with everything they have been through”

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Slightly off topic, soz.. but it's begun....

image.png.22a2bdf63a0acdb143726da5fca36649.png

Aden was “looking forward to being in New Zealand and giving her children an opportunity at living here and integrating, and really wishes to have privacy for them to allow them to settle in here and come to terms with everything they have been through”

how long b4 shes begging to be back in syria for more freedom lolz

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Drugs are wrong mate, whichever way you look at it. My brother works as a councillor and visits people in the community and in prisons trying to help them.

Drugs have ruined so many lives, most people in prison are in for drug related crimes.

The us, uk and many governments around the world sell billions of dollars worth of drugs every year, they love it. If you look at people like b.j. boris johnson and arden they have got junkie written all over them. Heavy drug users.

Giving people a free for all and letting drugs flood the country is going to destroy everything. This is what the bastards want. That is why drugs are available in the first place, to sedate the people, destroy the people, keep the people involved in this waste of a life rather than rising up and challenging the establishment. An insurance policy, a distraction to oppress.

I have met a few junkies in my time and they all say the same thing: Not a day goes by that i do not think of heroin, dream of heroin, want heroin.

They totally forget their family and friends, and spend all day breaking into people's houses, cars, mugging people on the streets, waste of a life and destruction of society, the escalating number of people in prison proves that.

Junkies and dealers should be imprisoned, make them undertake courses, show them how their actions are so destructive, not only for themselves but everybody else.

Yeah mate drugs r bad I know.

But so is a nanny state or big brother surveillance authoritarian open prison.

Drugs might ruin lives, but I think youll find the war on drugs kills far more lives as intended "order out of chaos" problem, reaction, solution.

Agreed about Boris & Arden, ive been saying for ages Boris is an obvious junky. Most of these decepticons are. But the public are so detached from the reality, outside their black mirror clergy. They cant see this obvious.

The person who tuned me into the idea of decriminalisation of all drugs is the same guy who was trying to warn the US public about not invading Afghanistan funny enough.

Ron Paul.
Years before that, he was telling it in the 80's. Now 40 years later we are in a much worst state, thanks to the drugs war misery, which is only an excuse to keep the public giving all their wages upto statist authoritarian control vampires.

Order out of chaos.

And ivde personally rather not live under a theocratic nightmare like the Taliban.

I support their right to sovereignty, but am under no illusion when it comes to Sharia law.

Doesnt mean our shit doesnt smell just as bad or much worse in the west.

You can live like the Philippines tho, where they execute drug dealers, but also I believe they threaten to prison people who refuse the jab. This is what happens when you give up your inalienable rights & become owned by the state.

Edited by oddsnsods

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Security experts plan predict a 9/11 style terror attack 'spectacular' in UK with government buildings and sports grounds as major targets.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/21/uk-faces-9-11-scale-attacks-after-taliban-victory-in-afghanistan-15128615/

Of course! Terror bogey men reactivated on schedule, captain. Full speed ahead.

59 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Of course! Terror bogey men reactivated on schedule, captain. Full speed ahead.

convenient if they had a successful attack on the houses of parliament and wiped out most of the MP's,  only need the pm and his acolytes to follow the great reset plan.

On 8/18/2021 at 12:06 PM, Truthspoon said:

No it hasn't. 

Secular humanists were responsible for 200 million deaths in the last century.

Your Stalin, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao..... Hitler... Churchill..... these were not religious people....

Once religion leaves the building there are no moral limits to the murder and mayhem..

Nazis/Fascists were given free ride by the Catholic church, this is well known. As I mentioned recently elsewhere, the first pact signed by Nazi Germany was with the Vatican.

Let's not forget Japan, their leader was actually a living God.

Communist regimes and their leaders you can argue, and I do, were actually more religious than some religions, in their presentations and demands of their 'faithful'.

Let's not forget the events in Rwanda, essentially a catholic country. Or Serbian orthodox-Christian militias and Croat catholic forces deciding the Muslim Bosnians had to go.

Or....World War 1, when the the remaining Christian Empires (GB, French, German, Russian)  and the Ottoman Empire/Caliphate launched a conflict, the results of which we live with, to this day.  

Not sure how many millions dead we are up to so far. A lot

I will certainly give you Churchill, about as Christian as Trump.

As someone famously said one, 'good people do good things, bad people do bad things, but to get good people to do bad things, you need religion.' 

It was Steven Weinberg in fact. Nobel laureate

Edited by Strummer101

29 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Communist regimes and their leaders you can argue, and I do, were actually more religious than some religions, in their presentations and demands of their 'faithful'.

LOL

No, they allow religion, but only aspects that benefit their regime, anything else is suppressed.  Read some Golitsyn.

On 8/20/2021 at 12:14 PM, Mr H said:

It has indeed been reported at first - then the media - the mainstream media that I have seen - are saying that the Taliban are going against their word - which I don't think they are.

I know a little about Sharia law, not an expert. It's not for me to judge Sharia law - whether it's right or wrong - that's their business.

I also do not think they are enlightened liberators. I just think it's hypocritical to portray them as being evil (which they are) when the people occupying them are much ore evil. I determine that statement by looking at the numbers of people each side have killed and the destruction each side has caused - rather than the methods.

And also pointing out, if the shoe was on the other foot, I'm pretty sure us "good guys" would be treating the fleeing occupiers similarly.

I beg to differ a little here. Of course you must judge right from wrong and say so, not to do so is moral cowardice.

Hey, you say evil, I agree, on both counts. 

It is my business though to say that Sharia is a discriminatory backward doctrine, that deserves no place in any century, let alone this one. It is that simple. It is my duty to point out if a particular creed (man-made at that) holds half the human race to be worth less that the other half, that is abhorrent and wrong, and should be opposed. 

I think I can stop there.

By the way, I do not view Islam - show me any religion that does not view women as somehow second class?  

Just now, Strummer101 said:

Yes, the same as your friends in Nazi Germany, hand in glove with the Catholic church. The Nazis signed a pact with the Vatican in 1933 in fact. German Catholic Centre Party disbanded. Catholic Bishops blessing their troops. 

No Nazis were excommunicated, apart from Goebbels I understand. Can you believe that? The 'crime' of Goebbels? Marrying outside the faith.

I did look it up - it was 1965 when the Catholic Church eventually stopped blaming ALL Jews for the death of Christ. 

God preserve us.

Anyway, we divert from the Afghan subject. It will pass from the headlines, soon. Tomorrow's chip paper. Then, the Taliban I am sure will begin again in their true colours.

What do you mean my friends? Just because I believe people have the right to look at both sides of history does not mean they're my friends.

Call me what you like, you subversive character assassinator, I will not cuck to your bullying.

Grow the fuck up. Have I called you a Godless commie? No.

I try to be reasonable, and you resort to the usual tactics of shouting people down and smearing people.

I will look at what history I like, thank you very much.

• Like 1

I am a tradiontalist nationalist, simple as.

That doesn't mean I'm stupid enough to believe everything I'm told by people that hate me though.

I don't even recognize most of the Vatican weirdos as part of Christendom either, so go bait somebody else that is politically and historically illiterate.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, Strummer101 said:

I did look it up - it was 1965 when the Catholic Church eventually stopped blaming ALL Jews for the death of Christ.

well that is directly after the second vatican council isn't it which some believe was a jewish/masonic plot. It is also after the death of pope john paul XXIII who some believe was assassinated

Sedevacantism is the position held by some traditional Catholics[1][2] that the present occupier of the Holy See is not a valid pope due to the mainstream church's alleged espousal of modernism and that, for lack of a valid pope, the See is vacant.

Most sedevacantists believe that the Holy See has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958. Others believe that there is no certainty of the vacancy until the moment before Pope Paul VI promulgated Lumen Gentium, which sedevacantists regard as heretical. Very few others regard the Holy See to be vacant since the death of Pope John XXIII in 1963, the death of Pope Paul VI in 1978, or even the death of Pope Pius X in 1914.

Sedevacantism owes its origins to the rejection of the theological and disciplinary changes implemented following the Second Vatican Council (1962–65).[7] Sedevacantists reject this Council, on the basis of their interpretation of its documents on ecumenism and religious liberty, among others, which they see as contradicting the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church and as denying the unique mission of Catholicism as the one true religion, outside of which there is no salvation.[8] They also say that new disciplinary norms, such as the Mass of Paul VI, promulgated on 3 April 1969, undermine or conflict with the historical Catholic faith and are deemed blasphemous, while post-Vatican II teachings, particularly those related to ecumenism, are labelled heresies.[9] They conclude, on the basis of their rejection of the revised Mass rite and of postconciliar Church teaching as false, that the popes involved are also false.[1] Among even traditionalist Catholics,[2][10] this is a quite divisive question.[1][2]

Traditionalist Catholics other than sedevacantists recognize as legitimate the line of popes leading to and including Pope Francis.[11] Sedevacantists, however, claim that the infallible Magisterium of the Catholic Church could not have decreed the changes made in the name of the Second Vatican Council, and conclude that those who issued these changes could not have been acting with the authority of the Catholic Church.[12] Accordingly, they hold that Pope John XXIII and his successors left the true Catholic Church and thus lost legitimate authority in the Church. A formal heretic, they say, cannot be the Catholic pope.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

Edited by Macnamara

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well that is directly after the second vatican council isn't it which some believe was a jewish/masonic plot.

Freemasonry and the Subversion of the Catholic Church

By John Vennari
Editor, Catholic Family News
Transcript of a Speech given at the Fatima Peace Conference in Rome, October, 2001

This talk will be a brief expose of the 19th Century Masonic document “The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita”, which mapped out a blueprint, a plan, which will help us to understand what is the “diabolic disorientation of the upper hierarchy” of which Sister Lucy spoke. The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita, I believe, explains the root of that diabolic disorientation.

The Alta Vendita was the highest lodge of the Carbonari, an Italian secret society with links to Freemasonry and which, along with Freemasonry, was condemned by the Catholic Church.1 Father E. Cahill, SJ, in his book Freemasonry and the Anti-Christian Movement states that the Alta Vendita was “commonly supposed to have been at the time the governing center of European Freemasonry”2 The Carbonari were most active in Italy and France.

In his book Athanasius and the Church of Our Time, Bishop Rudolph Graber quoted a Freemason who declared that “the goal (of Freemasonry) is no longer the destruction of the Church, but to make use of it by infiltrating it.”3

In other words, since Freemasonry cannot completely obliterate Christ’s Church, it plans not only to eradicate the influence of Catholicism in society, but to use the Church’s structure as an instrument of “renewal,” “progress” and “enlightenment” - as means of furthering many of its own principles and goals.

An Outline

The strategy advanced in the Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita is astonishing in its audacity and cunning. From the start, the document tells of a process that will take decades to accomplish. Those who drew up the document knew that they would not see its fulfillment. They were inaugurating a work that would be carried on by succeeding generations of the initiated. The Permanent Instruction says, “In our ranks the soldier dies and the struggle goes on.”

The Instruction called for the dissemination of liberal ideas and axioms throughout society and within the institutions of the Catholic Church so that laity, seminarians, clerics and prelates would, over the years, gradually be imbued with progressive principles.

In time, this mind-set would be so pervasive that priests would be ordained, bishops would be consecrated, and cardinals would be nominated whose thinking was in step with the modern thought rooted in the “Principles of 1789” (pluralism, equality of religions, separation of Church and State, etc.)

Eventually, a Pope would be elected from these ranks who would lead the Church on the path of “enlightenment and renewal”. It must be stressed that it was not their aim to place a Freemason on the Chair of Peter. Their goal was to effect an environment that would eventually produce a Pope and a hierarchy won over to the ideas of liberal Catholicism, all the while believing themselves to be faithful Catholics.

These Catholic leaders, then, would no longer oppose the modern ideas of the revolution (as had been the consistent practice of the Popes from 1789 until 1958 who condemned these liberal principles) but would amalgamate them into the Church. The end result would be a Catholic clergy and laity marching under the banner of the enlightenment all the while thinking they are marching under the banner of the Apostolic keys.

Is it Possible?

For those who may believe this scheme to be too far- fetched, a goal too hopeless for the enemy to attain, it should be noted that both Pope Pius IX and Pope Leo XIII asked that the Permanent Instruction be published, no doubt, in order to prevent such a tragedy from taking place. These great Pontiffs knew that such a calamity was not impossible.

https://www.freemasonrywatch.org/alta_vendita.html

...cont

Pope John’s Revolution

It is well known and superbly documented23 that a clique of liberal theologians (periti) and bishops hijacked Vatican II with an agenda to remake the Church into their own image through the implementation of a “new theology”. Critics and defenders of Vatican II are in agreement on this point.

In his book Vatican II Revisited, Bishop Aloysius J. Wycislo (a rhapsodic advocate of the Vatican II revolution) declares with giddy enthusiasm that “theologians and biblical scholars who had been ‘under a cloud’ for years surfaced as periti (theological experts advising the bishops at the Council), and their post-Vatican II books and commentaries became popular reading.”24

He noted that “Pope Pius XII’s encyclical Humani Generis had ... a devastating effect on the work of a number of pre-conciliar theologians”,22 and explains that “During the early preparation of the Council, those theologians (mainly French, with some Germans) whose activities had been restricted by Pope Pius XII, were still under a cloud. Pope John quietly lifted the ban affecting some of the most influential ones. Yet a number remained suspect to the officials of the Holy Office.”26

Wycislo sings the praises of triumphant progressives such as Hans Kung, Karl Rahner, John Courtney Murray, Yves Congar, Henri Delubac, Edward Schillebeeckx and Gregory Baum, who had been considered suspect before the Council (for good reason), that are now the leading lights of post-Vatican II theology.27

In effect, those whom Pope Pius XII considered unfit to be walking the streets of Catholicism were now in control of the town. And as if to crown their achievements, the Oath Against Modernism was quietly suppressed shortly after the close of the Council. St. Pius X had predicted correctly. Lack of vigilance in authority had provoked modernism to return with a vengeance.

“Marching Under a New Banner”

There were countless battles at Vatican II between the International Group of Fathers who fought to maintain Tradition, and the progressive Rhine group. Tragically, in the end, it was the liberal and modernist element that prevailed.

It was obvious to anyone who had eyes to see was that the Second Vatican Council promulgated many ideas that had formerly been anathema to Church teaching, but that were in-step with modern thought. This did not happen by accident, but by design.

https://www.freemasonrywatch.org/alta_vendita.html

19 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Yeah mate drugs r bad I know.

But so is a nanny state or big brother surveillance authoritarian open prison.

Drugs might ruin lives, but I think youll find the war on drugs kills far more lives as intended "order out of chaos" problem, reaction, solution.

Agreed about Boris & Arden, ive been saying for ages Boris is an obvious junky. Most of these decepticons are. But the public are so detached from the reality, outside their black mirror clergy. They cant see this obvious.

The person who tuned me into the idea of decriminalisation of all drugs is the same guy who was trying to warn the US public about not invading Afghanistan funny enough.

Ron Paul.
Years before that, he was telling it in the 80's. Now 40 years later we are in a much worst state, thanks to the drugs war misery, which is only an excuse to keep the public giving all their wages upto statist authoritarian control vampires.

Order out of chaos.

And ivde personally rather not live under a theocratic nightmare like the Taliban.

I support their right to sovereignty, but am under no illusion when it comes to Sharia law.

Doesnt mean our shit doesnt smell just as bad or much worse in the west.

You can live like the Philippines tho, where they execute drug dealers, but also I believe they threaten to prison people who refuse the jab. This is what happens when you give up your inalienable rights & become owned by the state.

Please don't believe everything you read in the papers.

They never tell you the full story.

They just tell you what they want you to know.

Afganistan is not as they would have you believe.

They afghans just destroyed a warehouse full of vaccine vials, burnt thousands of face masks, no vaccine mandates, no lockdowns, told the nwo to get lost.

Judge people by their actions, not the words spewing from the mouth of the main stream media.

All is not as it seems. Afganistan is a threat to the nwo, that is why they are being shitted on by.