Dreams and Nightmares

Xelador

For the past couple of years, I've been having some really insane, weird, and vivid dreams.

I've dreamt of demons, aliens, and witches. Seen 50 ft goats clashing with each other. I've spoken in bizarre alien languages that are not of this Earth.

One of my most memorable dreams/nightmares -

The dream starts off with me looking for my mobile phone in a house. A few moments went by and I asked my mum if she's seen my phone.

"I think it's upstairs" she replies.

I go upstairs and go into a bedroom and see the phone. Just as I'm about to grab the phone I feel a presence behind me.

I turn around and see this hag/witch-looking woman hobbling towards me.

I didn't think much of it until she gets right into my face. Her jaw dislocates and she starts to devour me! What I saw in those few moments was absolute HELL, just pure diabolical images.

I wake up with my heart pounding in my chest.

I've seen a lot of horror movies in my life and nothing has ever made my heart palpitate like that.

I'll never forget that dream.

Dreams are weird and absolutely fascinating. Got one to share?

Wow your dream sounds as vivid as mine..

This was weird and fascinating too..

I was in a room with David Icke, he was wearing a pink jumper, we were staring at a human brain 🧠, surrounded by the thickest glass in the form of rectangular box...

David states to me that the glass needs to be broken, to get to the human brain. He let me do it. 

I pick up a hammer and am smashing to bits the glass housing the brain.

I do this with all the might I can muster ... But only small fragments are coming away at a time. 

Boy was I exhausted 😂......