What age should humans really be able to live to?

Seeker

Just a bit of speculation, but I think there’s something to this. The average age of a human in our time is maybe late 70s, early 80s, depending on where we live/ lifestyle. 

However, I’m starting to this that we are designed to live much older, and not in a decrepit state. For example, some people who live over 100 years, begin developing a new set of teeth... the body wouldn’t develop a brand new set of teeth, if it thought it was going to die soon. 

There are stories, some appear true, some unconfirmed of people living over 200 and 300 years old, mostly India/ China. 

If you believe the Old Testament, Adam and Noah lived to be over 900 years old, and each character begins not living for quite as long as the story goes on. 

So what causes us to age? One idea is that eating/ calories is what ages us, and Adam/ eve ‘eating’ the apple, causes the downfall of humanity, especially as they begin to eat more things (if that’s how you interpret it). With the natural state being a breatharian. The idea of being a breatharian is purely speculation for me, and even after a life time of eating, I don’t 100% rule it out as being impossible. I guess it would depend on our mind set, remember the body is made up of atoms and is just empty space! 

Now getting to things a bit more plausible. I believe we are having our lifespans deliberately shortened, and greatly. The various poisons in the water, food, chemtrails, vaccines, and a silent huge one, emf radiation. Along with other psychological factors like stress (especially in the rat race), is poisoning us, killing us, and what rapidly ages us in such a decrepit way. 

There are people about who have spent most of their adult lives eating a raw vegan diet, usually with intermittent fasting, and even though they are in their 50s, they still look like they are all mid 20s. For me, this is a great example proving that we are not supposed to age so fast. I don’t know what the perfect diet is, but it certainly works for these people. 

We are in a time where these toxicities are hugely increasing, naturally shorter lifespans will follow. Maybe the elite don’t want us reaching our full human potential. A good question would be, if this is true, and we aren’t supposed to age so fast, why do the elite still age at a relatively fast rate, albeit not as fast and live longer, but they aren’t reaching 300 years old any time soon. 

Just now, Seeker said:

Just a bit of speculation, but I think there’s something to this. The average age of a human in our time is maybe late 70s, early 80s, depending on where we live/ lifestyle. 

However, I’m starting to this that we are designed to live much older, and not in a decrepit state. For example, some people who live over 100 years, begin developing a new set of teeth... the body wouldn’t develop a brand new set of teeth, if it thought it was going to die soon. 

There are stories, some appear true, some unconfirmed of people living over 200 and 300 years old, mostly India/ China. 

If you believe the Old Testament, Adam and Noah lived to be over 900 years old, and each character begins not living for quite as long as the story goes on. 

So what causes us to age? One idea is that eating/ calories is what ages us, and Adam/ eve ‘eating’ the apple, causes the downfall of humanity, especially as they begin to eat more things (if that’s how you interpret it). With the natural state being a breatharian. The idea of being a breatharian is purely speculation for me, and even after a life time of eating, I don’t 100% rule it out as being impossible. I guess it would depend on our mind set, remember the body is made up of atoms and is just empty space! 

Now getting to things a bit more plausible. I believe we are having our lifespans deliberately shortened, and greatly. The various poisons in the water, food, chemtrails, vaccines, and a silent huge one, emf radiation. Along with other psychological factors like stress (especially in the rat race), is poisoning us, killing us, and what rapidly ages us in such a decrepit way. 

There are people about who have spent most of their adult lives eating a raw vegan diet, usually with intermittent fasting, and even though they are in their 50s, they still look like they are all mid 20s. For me, this is a great example proving that we are not supposed to age so fast. I don’t know what the perfect diet is, but it certainly works for these people. 

We are in a time where these toxicities are hugely increasing, naturally shorter lifespans will follow. Maybe the elite don’t want us reaching our full human potential. A good question would be, if this is true, and we aren’t supposed to age so fast, why do the elite still age at a relatively fast rate, albeit not as fast and live longer, but they aren’t reaching 300 years old any time soon. 

Maybe we eat too often.

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Maybe we eat too often.

I’ll make sure I watch this, from the ‘stories’ about the people who lived to 300 years, they barely ate. I do think good research and preparation before trying crazy diets and fasts are important, otherwise could be detrimental to health

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I’ll make sure I watch this, from the ‘stories’ about the people who lived to 300 years, they barely ate. I do think good research and preparation before trying crazy diets and fasts are important, otherwise could be detrimental to health

It's a good lecture. Very interesting.

Eating too much and too often is the cause of nearly all the metabolic diseases imho.

The body uses up a lot of energy to digest food and it's especially detrimental at night when the energy should be used to repair the body.

Twice a day with nothing in between meals is best I think for most people with no processed foods whatsoever.

Once late morning to midday and again before the sun sets.

• Like 2

Great topic, I have speculated on this myself and have some ideas on the matter. I think most sensible people agree that 80-ish is too low for the most advanced species our world has seen. It is highly anomalous to believe that the most 'advanced' species on earth can be outlived by a tortoise. I believe our lifespan is a miniscule percentage of what it could or should be. In assessing how long our species could or should potentially live, it is first necessary to count all of the things which have a detrimental impact on humans, including, but not limited to:

• Trauma; emotional
  • Trauma; physical
  • Processed food, containing chemicals
  • The secondhand consumption of chemicals in plastic
  • The secondhand consumption of pesticides
  • The use of pharmaceuticals
  • The  secondhand consumption of antibiotics given to livestock
  • Electromagnetic pollution
  • Transport pollution from vehicles and planes
  • Chemtrails
  • Absorption of chemicals in water into the body via pores
  • Direct consumption of chemicals in drinking water
  • Vaccination
  • Consumption of formula, rather than breast milk
  • Consumption of artificial sweeteners
  • Addictions
  • Destructive thoughts
  • Destructive beliefs
  • Suppressed emotion

The last one, IMO, is the number one factor contributing to a shortening of the human life span, because it damages the persons energy field, aura, connection to Qi, and has a corrosive effect on the bodily vehicle.

My theory is that without all of the interference, which is the direct result of Satanic (Reptilian) influence, the human body would last for many thousands of years, possibly indefinitely, although nobody would particularly want to whilst living in the trash society we have created. In a utopia, immortality would be desirable.

I also believe that the Breatharians are visionary in the sense that humans can and should evolve, (eventually) to be sustained on Prana alone. Understand, I am not saying that anyone alive today could survive without food, because their negative perceptions of this would cause them to starve, but I strongly believe that theoretically, our species could transcend needing to take false energy into the body, because it's high quality energy field alone would be enough to sustain it. This all sounds lofty, I know.

Instead, we have a planet mainly populated by people who cover 2/3 of their face with cotton masks, rub poison periodically into their hands, have poison/placebo injections to protect them from viruses which don't exist, and who subsist on an intake of addictions and the decaying corpses of animals who have been violently tortured to death.

Welcome to planet Satan.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Seeker said:

I feel incredible when I do a 24 hour fast. I only drink spring water and green tea or silver needles white tea during the fast. I make sure to exercise as well.

At the end of the 24 hours, I treat myself to a super healthy meal, with nothing but fresh ingredients. I eat it slowly over an hour (the 25th hour).

Then, I repeat the process.

If I want to feel amazing, that's what I do. It's beyond incredible how awesome it feels, especially if you do it for like a whole week.

I have pushed to 48 hours in the past. Also feels amazing. But I prefer 24 hours.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DarianF said:

I feel incredible when I do a 24 hour fast. I only drink spring water and green tea or silver needles white tea during the fast. I make sure to exercise as well.

At the end of the 24 hours, I treat myself to a super healthy meal, with nothing but fresh ingredients. I eat it slowly over an hour (the 25th hour).

If I want to feel amazing, that's what I do. It's beyond incredible how awesome it feels, especially if you do it for like a whole week.

I have pushed to 48 hours in the past. Also feels amazing. But I prefer 24 hours.

This is good of you, I couldn't do it, I like my grub too much :classic_biggrin: I should try to fast though, as it does wonders for the soul & spirit.

21 hours ago, DarianF said:

Have you not gone skinny with poor fitness as a result of this? Or stayed a healthy weight? 

11 hours ago, alexa said:

This is good of you, I couldn't do it, I like my grub too much :classic_biggrin: I should try to fast though, as it does wonders for the soul & spirit.

I'm a big food lover trust me. Not easy for me either lol. But I like doing it as a little self control game I play with myself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

Have you not gone skinny with poor fitness as a result of this? Or stayed a healthy weight? 

I'm healthiest when I'm doing it. But when I go back to normal, I get pretty sloppy. I reckon it could be sustained long term with no issues, as far as I can tell. I can do it for a month easily and stay good weight and strong.

3 months? 6 months? I don't know. Never tried it. Usually just do it for a few days at a time, sort of just throw it in for variety and personal challenge of self control.

I used to do a lot of sports (not anymore) and I always felt the best when I was eating less. I always hated the feeling of training with too much in the belly. Rather train emtpy and have a feast at the end of it.

• Like 1

I also don't think that all the evil stuff they are doing makes our lives shorter I just think it makes us ill and dependent on big pharma.

For example I saw a study which showed if you cured all cancers and heart disease (result of cabal diet) then life expectancy for humans would only increase by 5 years.

So I think we would all probably just be dying more naturally if the cabal weren't around. Think our genetics have their own clocks.

• 2 weeks later...

But what exactly do you mean by "perfect conditions"? Even entirely "natural" healthful foods may contain trace quantities of carcinogens that can build up in your body over time and cause cancer. There are so many unknown environmental influences that influence your body that defining an optimum state is impossible.

However, if you reframe your question as "how long can humans live theoretically if we start trying to increase human lifetime by whatever methods possible?" It starts to get intriguing. We don't know the solution since we're all attempting to figure it out.\

Anyone who gives out a figure here, regardless of how certified, is speculating. That's OK as long as they're on board. So, based on my knowledge of how our bodies and systems work, let me conjecture. I believe that if current research pace is maintained, we will be able to find ways to increase human lifetime to several hundreds of years. 

Physical aging, in my opinion, has nothing to do with reaching full 'human potential' or fulfilling the purpose of a 'human' body. 

That said, I agree with Mr H above--human lives are not being shortened particularly. Most people are 'living' quite long, and although I do not wish to sound NWO- ish, many of these people are inhabiting 'physical' bodies quite lost to their true purpose. 

The point of concern is why we now need an extraordinary focus and strength to keep our bodies from falling into rapid decline. Whether it is what the elites are using to prolong life, or even what the lay person has to do to ward off the onset of a decline that seems to be always upon us.

The fact that we are not naturally in a state of 'good health' is a clue to what is wrong with the reality we inhabit. It reflects a deeper malaise and we suppress and ignore the real problem while focusing on superficial patchwork remedies that will only work for a short while.

The struggle to live and survive at optimal capacity is at extraordinary levels. It almost seems as if we have no memory of who we are and how we lived.

Even if we move to more natural surroundings and eat the right food.. 

Superficially we might think it is the toxins in the air, water and food. But we need to understand this problem and our deeper connection to what gives us 'life' at a deeper level.