Alex Jones is Controlled Opposition: Change My Mind

Notimeleft

7 minutes ago, Notimeleft said:

He was a soccer star, worked for corporate media.

Him being a football player might be why he got jobs with the media though.

As for the occultist stuff, I don't think we can hold that against him if occult just means hidden knowledge that could be good or bad.

One thing I have noticed with David over the years is that he often says that he doesn't mind if we think like him, just that he wants people to think. I'm paraphrasing, but I have heard him say that a few times, and I respect that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Notimeleft said:

It's a painful truth. He was a soccer star, worked for corporate media. Then broke away into conspiracy theories. He has the background to potentially be compromised.

He knows the occult belief in and out. I can assure you one thing. Nobody comes to that knowledge without being initiated. Whereby the followers of David Icke are initiated via David Icke. Wherby the followers if Alex Jones are initiated via Alex Jones who openly states his Rosecrucian and Freemasonic roots and will never entertain speaking bad about either groups.

If you read Andrew Harvey's book New Human: In the Age OF Extinction. And read his piece about the Weitko Virus. And then read about the Weitko Virus, you will find that the people going along with the narrative, and the counter narrative have Weitko. He also lays out in the book how both political ideologies and the present system we live in is Weitko driven and created. And makes the connection that most people on Earth have this Weitko Virus. You know who doesn't?

People living in and with nature. 

Icke may have been initiated into something..... but it is far more likely to be some slightly daft New Age cult rather than the Freemasons.

You can gain the same insights Icke had without being initiated....... at least formally.

But do you know the Rosicrucians and highest secret societies actually confer their degrees and initiations psychically. The Golden Dawn do this too.

In fact the highest adepts are initiated like this.......

The point is if you then try to break free you have them in your mind trying to fuck with you......

I've nearly finished a book which goes into all this stuff.......

Icke may have been initiated into some kind of fishy New-Cult......and probably thought he was going to be the Messiah or something....but at a certain point he broke free of the mind control and used the insights he had gained to expose them.

Brilliant....... 

Clap clap, well done sir........ Imagine if everyone who was being sucked into the Illuminati did the same.... broke free and spilled the beans..

That means Icke has balls of steel. I'm not kissing ass, just that I know what it takes to break free from these people... it required a will of steel and a lot of luck.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Him being a football player might be why he got jobs with the media though.

As for the occultist stuff, I don't think we can hold that against him if occult just means hidden knowledge that could be good or bad.

One thing I have noticed with David over the years is that he often says that he doesn't mind if we think like him, just that he wants people to think. I'm paraphrasing, but I have heard him say that a few times, and I respect that.

Maybe we can put it this way. If you wake up and realize you are more than the body and you are nature. You realize you are the choice maker, and you have the power to choose. Ie. Free will. You realize that you are a slave to society. You realize you have been lied to your entire life, and you got trapped in a system that provides you things that are free like food(it grows in the ground) and water(comes from the ground). Clothes.. they come from animals. 

Now you have slave drivers who sell you these things and more for money. But you have to work for them to get the money to buy the things that are already free from nature(with a little elbow grease and nurturing). But you also need a place to stay. You can't build it yourself unless you own the land. Which in most places is impossible or difficult. So your stuck working for the man. But work is far away. So you will need a car. And now that you have a car you will need gas and maintenance parts. And it's a never ending cycle. 

Meanwhile horses are cheep and are good modes of transportation. Food grows out the damn ground. You can raise animals for slaughter or milk. You don't need a car since you don't have to get to this job place. It's all a trick.

And are we fighting for the same old? Freedom from what? Freedom to be back to being slaves and being allowed to talk shit about our slave masters. Or are we as free as a cow at the farm. And the freedom we are fighting for just may be freedom to roam the pasture before we get slaughtered. Freedom to choose? Choose what? Slavery or total slavery.... 

8 minutes ago, Notimeleft said:

Meanwhile horses are cheep and are good modes of transportation. Food grows out the damn ground. You can raise animals for slaughter or milk. You don't need a car since you don't have to get to this job place. It's all a trick. 

This is just a LARP. We have cars, electricity and mass production to sustain the world population.

These things all developed as a response to make life easier and provide solutions.

It is possible that we would have been better off living in a near primitive state in harmony with nature.....

But that isn't the programme. Something happened 10,000 years ago to change everything.

Some say it was the receding glaciers and favourable climate that gave humanity the opportunity to develop, some think it was aliens, some say it was the 'snake' in the Garden of Eden....

But we have to deal with it, there's no going back and suddenly pretending we're all American Indians.

Edited by Truthspoon

8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

This is just a LARP. We have cars, electricity and mass production to sustain the world population.

These things all developed as a response to make life easier and provide solutions.

It is possible that we would have been better off living in a near primitive state in harmony with nature.....

But that isn't the programme. Something happened 10,000 years ago to change everything.

Some say it was the receding glaciers and favourable climate that gave humanity the opportunity to develop, some think it was aliens, some say it was the 'snake' in the Garden of Eden....

But we have to deal with it, there's no going back and suddenly pretending we're all American Indians.

Who said we can't use technology. It is the disconnection between man and nature that plagues us. You know it to be true. Man is nature. Man does not have to go back to being anything other than what he already is. Man forgot he is nature. He is to caught up enjoying his own creations that he forgot about the creation of the creator. It's called Earth. And we are destroying it... collectively 

Edited by Notimeleft

2 minutes ago, Notimeleft said:

Who said we can't use technology. It is the disconnection between man and nature that plagues us. You know it to be true. Man is nature. Man does not have to go back to being anything other than what he already is. Man forgot he is nature. He is to caught up enjoying his own creations that he forgot about the creation of the creator. It's called Earth. And we are destroying it... collectively 

How can we be disconnected from nature? 

This is a classic mistake some people make. We ARE nature. We are an expression of nature.

Our cities are just the same principal of the ant and his cities.

We cannot escape nature.......and nature is by definition destructive...... 

Do not get any false ideas that nature is perfect.

It is ruthless and does ANYTHING to survive.

This is hard coded into every living being.

If anything humanity is the perfection of nature, we use our minds to over-ride our base impulses, we have laws to protect other people from the natural violence of some of our natural thoughts.

However our world has been hijacked by an anti-human, anti-life, force, this has nothing to do with humanity....... these are forces beyond our control and awareness.

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

How can we be disconnected from nature? 

This is a classic mistake some people make. We ARE nature. We are an expression of nature.

Our cities are just the same principal of the ant and his cities.

We cannot escape nature.......and nature is by definition destructive...... 

Do not get any false ideas that nature is perfect.

It is ruthless and does ANYTHING to survive.

This is hard coded into every living being.

If anything humanity is the perfection of nature, we use our minds to over-ride our base impulses, we have laws to protect other people from the natural violence of some of our natural thoughts.

However our world has been hijacked by an anti-human, anti-life, force, this has nothing to do with humanity....... these are forces beyond our control and awareness.

I said we are nature above....

But we have destroyed our planet. Look at it. Look at what we are doing. Watch the movie earthlings. 

I am not saying we need to save the planet.

The planet will renew itself. We are in that phase now. The death and rebirth cycle. It happens every 3600 years. 

We are going back to the beginning. Some people can't handle that truth.

But it must be so. We have grown to the brink of our evolution. And it's time for a reboot don't you think?

The earth is mounting a defense against us. It is living and it will protect itself. And it will renew. 

If the earth is starting over it needs those who can live in that way. That is the call. The call back to the wild. Either you hear the call or will ignore it.

The trap is set. It's either slavery or total slavery. Both ways are death. The choice is yours.

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What? Do you want to explain that?

Please.

Below is a quote from Andrew Harvey's book Radical Regeneration: The New Human In the Age Of Extinction.

"There is a great secret at the heart of all the world’s mystical traditions that has been kept hidden by spiritual elites but which now, in our global dark night, evolutionary crisis must be released in its full challenge and splendor. It is what Andrew calls “engoldenment” or “the transfiguration process”—the mysterious and amazing process that transmutes through grace, a human being into a radically embodied, divine human being with extraordinary new powers of creativity, fed from the infinite creativity of the divine Field, in service of sacredly inspired and transformative action in every realm. It was this great secret that the ancient Vedas called “the infinite treasure hidden in the rock of matter.”123 It was this secret that Shams of Tabriz transmitted to Rumi and that lived

in the full-souled, full-bodied ecstasy of their sacred friendship. It was this great secret that the Shaivite mystics of South India knew who worshipped the golden Shiva of Chidambaram as both the Divine and their own potentially “golden” human/Divine Self. It was this “engoldening secret” that the sublime, fierce, and magnificent mystical revolutionary Kabir, lived and proclaimed as the astounding destiny of those who surrendered in heart, mind, soul, and body to the One. It was this secret that the Kabbalists such as Moses de Leon, the probable author of the Zohar, celebrated as rebirth in the evolved adept of the original Adam. It is this secret that the Vajrayana mystics of Tibet pursued in their search to acquire what they called the “rainbow body”—a body capable of dissolving in and out of the field of rainbow light energies from which it is created. It is this secret which Carl Jung celebrates in his masterful, Mysterium Coniunctionis, that guided and galvanized the great masters of the Western alchemical tradition, Flamel and Paracelsus, in their pursuit of the Philosopher’s Stone. It is this great secret too, of the divinization of the human being, that hundreds of thousands of people all over the world are now experiencing, in all its bewildering glory, in the radiant epidemic of Kundalini awakening that is now sweeping the planet. And it is this tremendous, all-transforming secret that has guided and inspired the heroic revolutionary work of all the greatest modern evolutionary mystics such as Teilhard de Chardin, Sri Aurobindo, The Mother, Satprem, and Andrew’s soul-father, Bede Griffiths, the most radical Christian mystic of the twentieth century. Father Bede knew and lived the mystery and transmitted it to Andrew, changing Andrew’s life and path forever. As Bede wrote in A New Vision of Reality out of the calmly burning heart of his own inmost knowledge:

The new consciousness is not a bodiless state: It is the transformation of our present body consciousness, which is limited by time and space, into a state of transformed body consciousness which is that of resurrection. In the resurrection, Jesus passed from our present state of material being and consciousness into the final state when matter itself, and with it, the human body, passes into the state of the divine being and consciousness which is the destiny of all humanity. . . . This is the ‘new creation’ of which St. Paul speaks and which is revealed more explicitly in the second letter of Peter where it is said, “According to Christ’s promise we await a new heaven and Earth in which righteousness dwells. This is the ultimate goal of human history and of the created universe.”124 Imagine now, for a long golden moment, what a loving, humble, resolute, worldwide army of Sacred Activists, lit up by the splendor of this secret, and prepared through profound inner work, to gamble everything for its dynamic realization, could still, even in these terrible times, achieve. As Sri Aurobindo wrote in his great epic poem of transfigured “Savitri”: The Spirit shall look out through matter’s gaze And matter shall reveal the Spirit’s face Then man and super-man shall be one And all the Earth become a single life.125"

46 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't want a Talmudic wall of text from some goofball.

Just explain in your own words..... You're making big statements....... back them up with your own words.

Well what he is saying here is that the philosophers stone.. the greatest secret.. is the death and rebirth of the human species. Or also the cleansing and renewal of the planet.

The earth is an organism in which we are all apart of. As above so below. 

There are cells in your body. Living beings that think, they have jobs, the procreate, the even go to the bathroom. These cells make up you. Self or Celf. They are apart of you. As are we a part of the earth. The planetary bodies are the same. They make up the solar system and the universe. And the universes the multiverse. And the multiverse the great being who is. Call it what you want.

But the cells in your body come under attack. Do they not? From viruses and other agents. The body or collective cells mount a response to the virus. They create antibodies and these antibodies attack the viruses and prevent them from replicating or procreating. Well as above so below. 

If the earth is as we are... it would do the same thing. 

Am I saying we are a mutant virus. Yes.

We are a strain of rogue cells that are destroying the planet. We are unfortunately a virus. And the earth is mounting a response in the form of antibodies.

You can call them anti-humanists. But they are the same. Just one plane of existence higher than the cells of your body. These anti-humanists are the anyi-bodies of the earth. And they will attach to the virus and prevent the virus from replicating. This is the renewal process. The regeneration process.

Health cells that are good for the body will stay. As they are needed for a healthy earth. The bad cells will be Cleansed and the earth renewed.

This is the truth.

• 1 month later...

I hope he "Alex" isn't I like him he's a real character and provided some great entertainment and great information.

But boy has he gone commercial, you can't watch his show for more than 2 seconds without him trying to sell you some kind of supplement or other! Definitely got cash$$$ in his heart and he's not only out to help Joe regular.

Edited by Mr H

As Mr H says over the years AJ has been brilliant with the information he’s exposed, and he’s been brilliant on the vaccine damage. However, I don’t understand his stance on the sars-cov2 virus. When David Icke is on, he says it’s fake, doesn’t exist, as DI says, but then all other times he says the virus is definitely real and a bio weapon. Yet most of the deaths are of other causes, so can’t be much of a bio weapon. It’s not a great look for him when he changes his mind on if the virus is real or not based on who his guest is 

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

As Mr H says over the years AJ has been brilliant with the information he’s exposed, and he’s been brilliant on the vaccine damage. However, I don’t understand his stance on the sars-cov2 virus. When David Icke is on, he says it’s fake, doesn’t exist, as DI says, but then all other times he says the virus is definitely real and a bio weapon. Yet most of the deaths are of other causes, so can’t be much of a bio weapon. It’s not a great look for him when he changes his mind on if the virus is real or not based on who his guest is 

There's vids where he has flip flopped on lots of stuff over the years, like he has been paid or threatened to do a 180° with some of his views.

That's why I often say he is okay for basic political news and a bit of entertainment, but not so much for more important info.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 8/8/2021 at 11:46 PM, Truthspoon said:

Greer is a classic disinformation operative.

He does the classic thing, gives a pinch of truth to season the bullshit stew he's serving.

Did you see the Saturday show with Icke? It was amazing...... Seems to be getting into some of the research I have been doing about the speed of light as the 'escape velocity of the universe' and the quantum realm......

And he's made the switch from the UFO hypothesis to the Demon hypothesis... which is better.

The Kabbala grimoires were always about summoning and worshipping demons.......

And a demon doesn't need a spaceship.

No, but they might enjoy Vimanas....

vimana.jpg

I don't mind banned.video and infowars.

The mainstream so called media don't cover how Biden craps his pants at 3am in the morning in the Whitehouse or how Hitlary had seizures due to andronchrome.

The likes of the beeb like Biden ..I dont

• 11 months later...