What’s the reason for the jab?

Seeker

We know it’s not about health. Is it to make more people sick, to profit off their illness, make kids infertile, depopulation etc? I don’t think it’s solely depopulation because they clearly want control of people, there needs to be people to control. Also if they wanted us all dead, they easily could without jabs and propaganda 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My main concern all along has been the crap they're pushing off the back of it, like biometrics and social credit score crap.

If it does harm people too then I reckon it will be fertility issues over the long-term.

My thoughts too, although it has already killed an alarming number of people compared to previous vaccines. Next step is ID2020 etc

• Like 1

The other ways tried to wipe us out were too random in results or too ineffective. 

I was watching something a few months ago (some USA secret agency in the late 60s) where it was stated that the only real way to cull population level was to make everyone line up and shoot them one by one.

Of course this couldn't be done, but they could make a majority line up for a 'shot' one by one.

So if this is true its been in planning for over 50 years, they just lacked the knowhow then to action it.

Just as we have different levels of security clearance in the armed forces and government departments, so there must exist levels in relation to the NWO.

In other words, world governments may actually be on a low level, where they have some idea of what's going (ie. what they have been told), but no idea of the higher-level plans, or even if they exist at all.

At a superficial level, the agenda is just for control and compliance.

No major culling is intended or planned. The jab is quite possibly merely an advanced version of immuno-suppressants that they need for the 'disconnect', just like they have brought us through until here. They have only given suppressants for most diseases (at the one end) and artificial stimulants at the other end. I do not believe they have the ability for successful gene manipulation through jabs technology yet. The people they need to work with are the ones around us, products of the same education system we have gone through. And there are no weird looking aliens in DUMBs helping them out either. How and why in the name of god, a superior force will work through a lower force, to achieve something that can be done with the flick of a switch. It is all a complete sham. 

However, there are two story lines playing out and therefore it is a bit confusing if one looks at it superficially, and most people will not be able to handle it or understand it.

• Like 1

I have a belief that the jab is not entirely dangerous or fatal. I also wonder if the vast majority are receiving placebos.

For me the modus operandi behind the jab is less about it's contents and more about undermining people's self-respect by bribing them, wearing them down, blackmailing them.

I mean, think about this: what sad, sorry depths has a person sunk to when they will take the vaccine because they've been offered a free doner kebab?

Once a person's self-respect has plummeted that low, the PTB can do pretty much anything to them.

So in a sense, the vaccine is more about a symbolic lowering of self-esteem, self-respect and self-worth.

• Like 2

It's been kind of easy for me. I was born totally unsociable and grew up very much "unwanted" for that reason. Too much of a loner. Funnily enough a lot of authors and poets, or even painters, fell into this grouping. So, there is nothing that can scare me or bribe me to risk my health - which is my main card hand. This vaccine business will just polarise some of us against systems and hierarchy - even more than before. If I ever am asked if I had this vaccine I just reply I'm currently healthy, active and never even had flu jabs. Let's see what the Winter brings after months of people hiding from microbes.
  • Like 2