Surviving in the NWO

Frankieboy

Hi all,

As we are aware that times are changing very quickly and   "going back to normal " seems less likely!

I think it’s time to start creating our own new world!

I would like to open this thread with the intention of creating a platform   where we can share useful information in surviving in the Great Reset (NWO)

for example:

-Useful survival tactics and Tips

-helping to creating local communities where we can all benefit from everyone’s Talents and knowledge

-home remedies

-Living off Mother Nature (self-reliance)

-sharing useful Handyman skills

Thanks

Frankieboy

• Like 3

There is much to dicuss as the option and the best possible way to go about things, to get the ball rolling here goes.

I have considered, like others, the possibility of the option of being in a group of people setting themselves up independent from the outside world or with a bare minimum of contact.   My view with what is unfolding quickly and widely in 2021 is that it will be more probable that the authorities/NWO would not allow or turn a blind eye to those outside the jab and smart grid. Why should they? Is there any indication of such intent?

Being in a group with people with different skills and allowing more efficient divison of labour, people tasked with specific jobs, less multitasking, would be a great advantage and I wished I could say it was possible. However, the bigger the group the more obvious it would be. It would be better off regarding self defence against maruaders, but against anything more professional and better equipped it could only muster a token defence.

The only option I see viable is being alone or in small groups with a very low profile, off the radar. Something like the Ndrangheta in Calabria, Italy?

Some Eastern European countries seem to be a better bet.

Edited by Orange Alert

21 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

There is much to dicuss as the option and the best possible way to go about things, to get the ball rolling here goes.

I have considered, like others, the possibility of the option of being in a group of people setting themselves up independent from the outside world or with a bare minimum of contact.   My view with what is unfolding quickly and widely in 2021 is that it will be more probable that the authorities/NWO would not allow or turn a blind eye to those outside the jab and smart grid. Why should they? Is there any indication of such intent?

Being in a group with people with different skills and allowing more efficient divison of labour, people tasked with specific jobs, less multitasking, would be a great advantage and I wished I could say it was possible. However, the bigger the group the more obvious it would be. It would be better off regarding self defence against maruaders, but against anything more professional and better equipped it could only muster a token defence.

The only option I see viable is being alone or in small groups with a very low profile, off the radar. Something like the Ndrangheta in Calabria, Italy?

Some Eastern European countries seem to be a better bet.

Hmmm Ndrangheta ? not only would a community be under the scrutiny of government but the local 'Family' may or may not decide to put such a community under scrutiny and perhaps 'tax' its very existence ?

Things to be aware  of in Calabria (myself and some work colleagues were politely asked by men in dark suits to be out and away from our hotel for an afternoon one saturday as a local 'family' was having a wedding there,the bulges under the suits convinced us to explore Calabria that afternoon) Also nothing takes place there without permission

Moving on to other places i have been looking at the Czech republic over the last couple of days,they have certain laws in place (which the EU would like to see gone but as yet they can't remove them) which would enable people to exist with far more security than most other EU countries offer.

I'm seriously considering going there should there be any dosh left after the bank have sold my house

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Hmmm Ndrangheta ? not only would a community be under the scrutiny of government but the local 'Family' may or may not decide to put such a community under scrutiny and perhaps 'tax' its very existence ?

Things to be aware  of in Calabria (myself and some work colleagues were politely asked by men in dark suits to be out and away from our hotel for an afternoon one saturday as a local 'family' was having a wedding there,the bulges under the suits convinced us to explore Calabria that afternoon) Also nothing takes place there without permission

Moving on to other places i have been looking at the Czech republic over the last couple of days,they have certain laws in place (which the EU would like to see gone but as yet they can't remove them) which would enable people to exist with far more security than most other EU countries offer.

I'm seriously considering going there should there be any dosh left after the bank have sold my house

I was meaning to show an example of the hidden underground tunnels and bunker infrastructure, which the authorities have a hard job to find and nothing whatsoever about the mafia or Italy, sorry if I did not make it fully clear.  Italy IMO, is not a good option it already has too much CV-1984, a population too compliant in my view and once in it is hard to leave, given it's a long peninsula.   I would say the Czech Republic is a better choice and I wish you the very best with your research and any move you make there or elsewhere.

• 4 months later...

hello everybody

-----

i agree that moving forward we have take responsibility and be in control of our destiny individually and collectively. but realistically, and logistically, how do we do that? that is where i am stuck because i see people talking about it, but talk is not action. the walls are closing in and food security is the number one priority. right now would be a good time to be proactive and do something to contribute to food security. i am stockpiling baked beans -- as a starting point.

-----

be proactive about food security everybody -- or we are toast

Gaffa tape, tarps, head-torch and a zippo - they’re the most useful living in the wild-lands 😂

Seriously regarding food crops - grow root veg - easiest to grow, no experience needed, plants survive well also in damp/cool temps - are calorie dense carbs in comparison to almost all other veg = more calories per square foot than any other veg.- and they store well, for months. No preservation techniques required. 
There are wild plants who’s roots can be eaten, worth learning about those too = carbs = sugar.

Grains are tricky, require certain conditions, not too dry, or hot, or too wet climate and mould easy upon storage. 

Large self-sufficient communities are occurring. Lifestyle needs to be kept simple for it to be easier for all. Life can be very simple, we complicate life too much.

Decent climates are a god-send. Brazil, costa rica, bulgaria…belize…

• 4 weeks later...