Problems posting comments on the fourm

22 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

works fine for me....and i'm away from home,remote location so to speak 

what kind of problems?

Just servers going slow or overloaded sometimes I think.

Doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes we go to post something and it just hangs after we hit the submit button. I'm not sure what analytics you can see on the back end of the forum, but maybe there has been an increase in traffic over the last couple of weeks.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes we go to post something and it just hangs after we hit the submit button. I'm not sure what analytics you can see on the back end of the forum, but maybe there has been an increase in traffic over the last couple of weeks.

No problems here for me, but a couple of days ago I did get what you described, where you click 'Submit Reply' and the button 'greys out' but nothing seems to 'happen'. The post did get submitted though, as within a couple of seconds, I'd already received a notification of a 'reaction' to that post - though it looked as it hadn't.

So if anyone gets that happen, just navigate to another page, you'll probably find the post has gone through.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

No problems here for me, but a couple of days ago I did get what you described, where you click 'Submit Reply' and the button 'greys out' but nothing seems to 'happen'. The post did get submitted though, as within a couple of seconds, I'd already received a notification of a 'reaction' to that post - though it looked as it hadn't.

So if anyone gets that happen, just navigate to another page, you'll probably find the post has gone through.

Okay. Might just be an issue with where I'm surfing from on this VPN.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The Webmaster was logged in apparently on 15 July. He or she rarely logs in, and this is when the problems started for me.

@Webmaster

• Like 1

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

The Webmaster was logged in apparently on 15 July. He or she rarely logs in, and this is when the problems started for me.

@Webmaster

Out of reactions.

Not sure what they could have changed to cause intermittent issues, but cheers for the info.

3 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

No.

I've just tried to reply a PM and it just hangs by saying "saving..." So I can't send a reply @DarianF

It behaves the same way as when I try to post in a thread....

Hmmm.... 

Definitely some bugs in the software upgrade then. 

I'll flag it up with Admin tomorrow. 

(meanwhile - have you tried switching to a different browser while this is looked into?) 

BC 

@Grumpy Owl

@screamingeagle

@GarethIcke

@Webmaster

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

No.

I've just tried to reply a PM and it just hangs by saying "saving..." So I can't send a reply @DarianF

Got your message mate. It's working.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, elongated1 said:

No.

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

Got your message mate. It's working.

What's the latest ? 

Was that done with a different browser ? 

BC 

BC,

It seems that I can reply to someone's PM but can't send a PM as an originator.

I don't think this is to do with browsers. It just seems like random or inconsistant the way it behaves.

PS - I've just managed to send a new PM to you DarianF. But couldn't do so a few minutes ago. Really weird.

PPS - I've just tried to invite other people to my PM and that's not working either.

I've invited you BC, don't know if you got the message.

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 1

Hi. Does anyone know why the “Divine Intervention” vídeo has been removed on the platform? I started watching it on Sunday (no problems) this morning it said it has been removed and is not available.

Cheers, much love and light to you all 💖🌟