Jump to content

What's going on in Australia: Covid19 lockdowns, protests, police brutality and more...


Mindfree
 Share

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Mindfree said:

A good summary of Melbourne 2021

 

 

Meanwhile Woolworths and Coles record profits.

 

Dan Andrews is the most hated man in the country. I don't know anyone who has ever been more hated. All of the suicides, the loss of businesses, livelihoods, loss of hope all fall on this man.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Protest in Melbourne by sit down and having lunch for segregated areas. Check out Vic Pol in numbers. This is a peaceful protest as the lockdowns have "ended" and the cops still have to throw their weight around. Thanks Rukshan

 

 

Edited by Mindfree
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2021 at 3:09 AM, Mindfree said:

A good summary of Melbourne 2021

 

 

2022+ Is not looking at all good is it? Ponder on that anyone looking in here trying to find answers to the many, many unanswered questions.

Edited by CarpeDiem
correction\addition
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ado folks, something that has been bothering me for a while now is weather Australie will open the borders. I have family over there who I would dearly love to see! What are the chances they will open up you reckon? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GregC said:

Ado folks, something that has been bothering me for a while now is weather Australie will open the borders. I have family over there who I would dearly love to see! What are the chances they will open up you reckon? 

 

They'll open up, they need to as an excuse to lock people up again. Also they need bodies in their quarantine camp to justify their expense. You also won't be getting in without jabs, testing, and other bullshit, unless you're a famous Hollywood star. Fucked up country as far as I can tell.

Edited by Athenry04
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Max Igan has led people nowhere . Then left the country ,I wouldnt give him the time of day 

 

Heaps of people are leaving, not just Max. I don't blame him, or anyone, for leaving. I would like to leave myself, but I'm stuck for now. This country is fucked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Heaps of people are leaving, not just Max. I don't blame him, or anyone, for leaving. I would like to leave myself, but I'm stuck for now. This country is fucked.

 

Australia was put on hiatus about 50 years ago and this land has since been administered by a collective Communist-Corporatist oligarchy. This Co-op, although appearing in diametrical opposition to one another,  have successively advanced both the goals of Communism and Corporatism. This infiltration resulted when Australia stopped being a nation state and started being an organisation. Be under no illusion that corporations and Commies can't cooperate. Australians are essentially a displaced people as the government is a proxy for the Commie-corporatist co-op. This is why Australia is so fucked; we live in the most horribly unaffordable place thanks to the Banks, property developers, large retail monstrosities and their mass immigration pyramid machine. Then we have totalitarian mind control thanks to the Marxist indoctrination system and thanks to the state religion being, "The Science" and that science controls us.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, RobSS said:

 

He said he's too old to stay in Australia and fight. He's now in Acapulco under the wing of Jeff Berwick and his dog Lucy.

 

 

 

I think he is probably better off spreading his words from outside Aus. Ifvthe pst few weeks is anything to go by, It is only a matter of time before anyone in Aus speaking out against government will be banged up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting articles

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/25/pharmaceutical-industry-donates-millions-to-both-australian-political-parties  Clearly much more at play than millions - "...The lobbying efforts of many others are hidden to the public because they employ in-house government relations staff, who are hidden from Australia’s weak oversight regime"

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jan/31/australias-weak-donation-laws-allowed-1bn-in-dark-money-to-go-to-political-parties-over-two-decades “35% of all money received as donations to both major political parties has come from unknown sources, the sum of $1 billion”

Edited by waum
cleanup and added quotes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, waum said:

Interesting articles

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/25/pharmaceutical-industry-donates-millions-to-both-australian-political-parties  Clearly much more at play than millions - "...The lobbying efforts of many others are hidden to the public because they employ in-house government relations staff, who are hidden from Australia’s weak oversight regime"

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jan/31/australias-weak-donation-laws-allowed-1bn-in-dark-money-to-go-to-political-parties-over-two-decades “35% of all money received as donations to both major political parties has come from unknown sources, the sum of $1 billion”

Yep. As I've been saying for years, Oz is a corporatist oligarchy. Anyone who can buy influence gets influence. It doesn't matter if its pharma companies, chinese infiltrators, big mining companies, real estate moguls, banks, big corporations, they all get what they want with money. This is all done in co-op with the commie leftists. 

 

We Australians do not have a representative democracy as that was disbanded in the 1970s. We are a displaced people living under corporate regime. 

 

We need our own sovereign autonomous region with our own system and our own constitution.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Australians 'will need Covid vaccine booster shots every six to 12 months for years to prevent the pandemic from taking hold again' [ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10173701/Australians-need-Covid-booster-shots-years-prevent-pandemic-taking-hold-again.html ]

 

I have got a real bad vibe about the immediate future down under.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...