I'm off! ANOTHER Covid thread locked!

webtrekker

14 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Both Covid threads locked.

Had enough now. This forum is obviously stifling debate about anything anti-covid. Has Icke taken the Elite's shilling?

The mega thread was locked due to hostile comments against forum members.

It is however a time-lock and will be opened again at some point by the moderators ( as explained in the note)

Another thread is therfore not necessary.

David Icke himself is not moderating this forum either. Has nothing to do with shilling. Even Gareth Icke is soly updating status and isnt much on this forum.

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

It is however a time-lock and will be opened again at some point by the moderators ( as explained in the note)

David Icke himself is not moderating this forum either. Has nothing to do with shilling. Even Gareth Icke is soly updating status and isnt much on this forum either.

Doesn't wash with me.

An extremely important thread such as the Covid thread should NEVER be locked!

Very bad modding and, at the end of the day, Icke is the site owner and is ultimately responsible.

Edited by webtrekker

6 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Doesn't wash with me.

An extremely important thread such as the Covid thread should NEVER be locked!

Very bad modding and, at the end of the day, Icke is the site owner and is ultimately responsible.

lt can still be read though....
And all members are free to post on specific threads / issues.....so chill.
Also please refrain from comments about Mods.
lt will be re-opened later today - UK time.
BC

35 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Had enough now. This forum is obviously stifling debate about anything anti-covid. Has Icke taken the Elite's shilling?

It's pretty rough to blame David himself for anything that goes on here. I really don't think he has anything to do with it. If you haven't noticed, he's basically giving hour long interviews almost every day and writing books.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Merlin Cove is not here anymore

there are just 5 or 6 from us from the Original forum left 😀

Be secret renditioning us to the rant section & disappear you in the night never to be seen again..🤭🍿

Kind of shit you see on Twitter all day long TYRANT abuse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael said:

David Icke himself is not moderating this forum either. Has nothing to do with shilling. Even Gareth Icke is soly updating status and isnt much on this forum.

Why lockdown the long running, flagship thread for everyone for 2 days, instead of taking it up with the person/s deemed responsible?  It seems like the extreme Australian COVID lockdown protocols are being used on this forum.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Why lockdown the long running, flagship thread for everyone for 2 days, instead of taking it up with the person/s deemed responsible?  It seems like the extreme Australian COVID lockdown protocols are being used on this forum.

I said this on another thread and I apologise for the thread being locked. Sorry everyone. ❤️

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Why apologise? You did not press the lockdown button.

True, but I suppose I started the provocation with said user. I do have my reasons for why and it was, the way I see it, to protect the forum. But it's not my responsibility so I won't do it again. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Are mods above criticism on this site?

No.
But discussing moderation is against forum rules and causes many problems and fall-outs.
lf you have a problem then PM another / all Mods and Admin.
Thanks  :O)

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

That is not true. All that was 'stifled' was unproductive, abusive postings.

I think the time-out was to give people a chance to cool down, rather than ban lots of people and possibly raise the temperature even higher with the fallout.

There was deliberate shit-stirring going on in the thread, so if it took a temporary lock to avoid it escalating/continuing then so be it.

The thread wasn't deleted or, as far as I could tell, edited or censored in any way.

45 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

That is not true. All that was 'stifled' was unproductive, abusive postings.

Moderation, yes. However,  it does not require the complete lockdown of the premier COVID thread, and the majority not involved and for lurkers not to see information & news updates over the last 2 days. Things are really ratcheting up in the UK, France, Italy and elsewhere and the whole COVID flagship thread gets frozen over a bit of bickering.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I think the time-out was to give people a chance to cool down, rather than ban lots of people and possibly raise the temperature even higher with the fallout.

There was deliberate shit-stirring going on in the thread, so if it took a temporary lock to avoid it escalating/continuing then so be it.

The thread wasn't deleted or, as far as I could tell, edited or censored in any way.

Exactly...
All the thread could still be read.
All members could still post anywhere else on the forum.
No biggie really.
A temporary change.
:O)

1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

Moderation, yes. However,  it does not require the complete lockdown of the premier COVID thread, and the majority not involved and for lurkers not to see information & news updates over the last 2 days. Things are really ratcheting up in the UK, France, Italy and elsewhere and the whole COVID flagship thread gets frozen over a bit of bickering.

New information could have been put anywhere else at any point...by anyone  :O)

Can't deny it's been more frustrating and difficult to follow new info across the various threads within the CV19 section, but nothing's been supressed. Just been tougher to find for a bit. I've noticed the regulars posting across those other individual threads, but it's always easier and better to have the main one collecting it all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

but it's always easier and better to have the main one collecting it all.

But it's not so easy to go back and find stuff later.
Easier to find in the clearly defined threads.
Any info in the Mega Thread should be 'double posted' into specific threads too...

• Basket Case changed the title to I'm off! ANOTHER Covid thread locked!