Just Covid-19 And The Vaccines

alexa

• alexa changed the title to Just Covid-19 And The Vaccines
3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Wowzers! Not even hiding it anymore are they. What's frightening is the fact people aren't recognising what's going on. This couldn't be anymore blatant but still the sheep sleep. 

Maybe they are recognising it more now and thats why he/they are going into panic like this?

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

Maybe they are recognising it more now and thats why he/they are going into panic like this?

I reckon less people have taken. The death jab than they're letting on, hence the increase in propaganda. It's hard to tell why they are increasing the pressure, but I reckon it's to get more to take it. I've always felt the numbers were inflated and these reactions from TPTB kind of clarify that for me. Again, I have no evidence for this, I'm just reading between the lines based on conjecture. 

I do find it quite spurious how the level of coercion appears to go up all around us at the same time. Something is going on that's for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I reckon less people have taken. The death jab than they're letting on

Yes, you know some days they say some tale like 90% of people have had first dose, then I read elsewhere two thirds of adults have had first dose.

Then I read people saying most people they know had it

Its so hard to say for certain what the true figures are.

• Like 1

On my lunch break read this in Blick 

Police in Switzerland are breaking into two groups those that believe in the  Government  view on Covid and those who are skeptical  which is growin in numbers

some police are rebelling! 

https://www.blick.ch/schweiz/wegen-unverhaeltnismaessigkeit-polizisten-rebellieren-gegen-corona-massnahmen-id16731303.html

this plus the news that Irish gov. Ant the court case in Alberta that they cant pove covid 19 exists is the turning point

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

On my lunch break read this in Blick 

Police in Switzerland are breaking into two groups those that believe in the  Government  view on Covid and those who are skeptical  which is growin in numbers

some police are rebelling! 

https://www.blick.ch/schweiz/wegen-unverhaeltnismaessigkeit-polizisten-rebellieren-gegen-corona-massnahmen-id16731303.html

this plus the news that Irish gov. Ant the court case in Alberta that they cant pove covid 19 exists is the turning point

What's happened with the Irish government? I must have missed that one. Thanks. 

Mail on Sunday reports the UK could be free of tight Covid restrictions by March after UK government ministers identified the 15 million people who would need vaccinations to end the "crippling" cycle of lockdowns. 27/12/2020.

15 million jabs to freedom.. unsurprisingly this turned out to be another huge lie.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Hes saying vaxx doesnt work

This is is HUGE

He is preparing the way for climate lockdowns.

Also reinforcing gov incompetence ushering in UN governance.

The masses will beg to be governed by the unelected UN

Edited by zarkov

24 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Mail on Sunday reports the UK could be free of tight Covid restrictions by March after UK government ministers identified the 15 million people who would need vaccinations to end the "crippling" cycle of lockdowns. 27/12/2020.

15 million jabs to freedom.. unsurprisingly this turned out to be another huge lie.

Was that before of after 3 weeks to flatten the curve, and a month to save the NHS, the vaccines are our path to freedom, etc etc etc.....

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

All anyone has to do is look back at the continual lies and false promises, and they'd realise what a sham this all is.

But that seems beyond so many.

It would be good to compile a list of lies from the start, keep it simple and concise, so it could be used on Twitter or similar.

3 weeks to flatten the curve.

Protect the vulnerable to save the nhs. 

15 million vaccines to freedom. 

etc...

Something like this? Thing is there's been so many now and I forget a lot.

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, zarkov said:

He is preparing the way for climate lockdowns.

Also reinforcing gov incompetence ushering in UN governance.

The masses will beg to be governed by the unelected UN

What is this climate lockdown. How can you lockdown millions/billions because of climate?

This is a new concept

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

What is this climate lockdown. How can you lockdown millions/billions because of climate?

This is a new concept

Their longterm goal is to restrict people's movement...first, from nation to nation, then within nations. First planes to become off-limits, then cars. 

Lockdowns to save the planet, and stop global warming. Climate Lockdowns.

That's why all these shoebox appartments have been springing up all over the UK. People will be expected to live in those with very few possessions, and be connected to the cloud for everything....and order takeaways to be delivered by drone.

• Thanks 1