General Political Thoughts Thread

On 10/5/2021 at 4:37 AM, skitzorat said:

“Like the Soviet communists, who used class-based hate and rhetoric to control the ‘masses’ and build the society of ideological slaves, the ‘Diversity’ departments use race. In a way, that is worse, because one can change one’s class, but race is forever,” Vanyukov told The College Fix in an email.

Don't know if I agree with that. Can an untouchable in India change his caste and mix with Brahmans? Can a working class lad from the East End shake off his working class roots and be accepted into the upper echelons of British society? No. To them, he will always be a oik. He may have money, a degree, a nice house, but he's still 'not our sort of person.'  It will always be a class conflict, not a racial one.

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Don't know if I agree with that. Can an untouchable in India change his caste and mix with Brahmans? Can a working class lad from the East End shake off his working class roots and be accepted into the upper echelons of British society? No. To them, he will always be a oik. He may have money, a degree, a nice house, but he's still 'not our sort of person.'  It will always be a class conflict, not a racial one.

I can't really speak for an Indian, but I think we're definitely seeing Cultural Marxism in Western Europe, not just normal Marxism that's based on class warfare.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:02 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

In order to keep and maintain their power, the people that have the power are making it illegal for them to be criticized. The lemmings that go along with this are useful idiots. They protect their own masters.

gddd.jpg

Speak up now, lemmings, or be under their boot forever. Your ancestors are looking down on you.

42 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I agree but I believe he's talking from an American/Western perspective on how the same intentionality, just a different angle, is being used to bring about a 21stC interpretation of Lev Davidovich Bronstein's "Permanent Revolution"

image.png.4afbbf1ce37a19f4fb072d79d1098ee9.png

But it's true Baroness Margrett Thatcher was always just the green-grocers daughter to the aristocrats.

One could argue that over the centuries the Indian caste system could also be considered a ethnic/racial division too though...

Edited by skitzorat

The conservatards are busy screaming that Antifa are the real Fascists, and the other side says that conservatards are Nazis, but neither are true in reality. It's all so tiresome.

You bring this on yourselves by using your oppressors labels. I will reserve my sympathy for those that aren't idiots.

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

You bring this on yourselves by using your oppressors labels. I will reserve my sympathy for those that aren't idiots.

reminds me of some tweet he made the other week in regards to the many Vic Pol crimes - think it may have been when the tradies were smashing something - and his comments were all "anti-vaxer bad man/poor police" or something - and I lost the admiration I had for him...

I mean, don't fuckn bother commenting on something on the other side of the world if you have no actual idea WTF is going down there - keep to Portland! - if you knew how the Victorians have been treated for 18 months by these creatures you would never make such an off-cuff remark.

Vic Pol deserve nothing but contempt...even if you're conservative and a fan of the pigs (admittedly I like living in a civilization that has/had a good one - a service to call when youve been robbed - and I wouldnt want to be one witnessing the dregs of society and the American system is waaay different and Im CERTAINLY not the kind to dream of any defund the USA police BS! I mean fark that!) - but I've never liked them or held them in high regard.

Maybe some mid-western American county sheriff is still based, kind of what I'd imagine many UK 'bobbies' were like back in the day.. but nah, not since I've been an adult.. power hungry cants the pack of them... and yes.. they're all political no matter what they may say individually- they're an arm of The State full stop and willingly signed up and thus trained to follow the orders from on high... they are NOT our friends "community policing" my ass "community snooping" and reporting back to command mores like...

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

opened the link and to my surprise - not ONE blonde haired, obviously European stock 'employee' in the pic... *scanned to count ..1,2,3 7* - I think I spotted the only white guy -the one whos face is 98% hidden!!!!!!!!!!

you couldnt make it up

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The most popular action, cited by 54 per cent of respondents, was for employers to introduce a requirement of all leadership to be active participants in company inclusion and diversity initiatives. 

Other measures supported by employees included investment in management and leadership training and career development programmes for minority employees (53 per cent); expansion of recruitment pools beyond schools, universities and other traditional sources (52 per cent); and an improvement in recruitment processes including the introduction of blind CVs and diverse recruitment panels (51 per cent). 

More than half (52 per cent) also said they want extensive bias training for HR employees and all levels of management, and half of respondents said they want an inclusion and diversity audit for company policies and culture (50 per cent) and to have a committee made up of black and other ethnic minority employees to help shape policy and monitor progress (50 per cent).

You know, I think these think-tank employee servicing groups just make the data up completely now to push the narrative- get results from the actual workforce from their surveys (I remember doing them) and they dont fit the agenda - MAKE IT UP!

But then again - affirmative action has been in full swing in the US since Obama so the workforce is probably 50% 'minority' 'oppressed' group now so the results could be factual!  ha - I just don't believe ANYTHING to do with numbers from ANY 'authority' or group etc who has an agenda ...Im 110% sceptical about ALL information (and I consume A LOT)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why? What are the benefits, besides stupid shit like muh diversity of cuisine? Do you feel like it's strengthening us?

For example, not being able to go to an Italian, Indian or Turkish restaurant would adversely affect my life. I also like meeting people from different cultures and learning about their ways of life and adopting the best from every culture, which I think strengthens and improves us both physically and spiritually. Also, Jesus Christ didn't make an issue of nationality. Christ saw humanity as one big family. I also like music from different cultures, which I can do, all here right on my very doorstep in London, the greatest city in the world.

19 minutes ago, RobSS said:

London, the greatest city in the world.

So great that original cockneys leave for places like Essex. So great the place has terror barriers. So great that it doesn't even seem like England. So great that there is surveillance everywhere. So great all that stabbing.

We can follow a recipe ourselves. No need to import the world for food.

My peoples future is more important to me than music too.

27 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I also like meeting people from different cultures and learning about their ways of life and adopting the best from every culture, which I think strengthens and improves us both physically and spiritually.

Delusional. I wish you would say that with a straight face to girl I know that was groomed and raped.

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So great that original cockneys leave for places like Essex. So great the place has terror barriers. So great that it doesn't even seem like England. So great that there is surveillance everywhere. So great all that stabbing.

We can follow a recipe ourselves. No need to import the world for food.

My peoples future is more important to me than music too.

Delusional. I wish you would say that with a straight face to girl I know that was groomed and raped.

London is still the greatest place compared to other capital cities of the world, but if you only want to black pill yourself and only see the negative, that's just what you'll find, so suit yourself!  😃

Taking the best aspects from any culture and using those aspects to improve and strengthen one's life spiritually and physically has nothing to do with rape. Again, you only look for dismal reality. No wonder "your people" are disintegrating. My people are strong. My people are not racist and my people don't just look at negative reality. My peoples' future is very bright and beautiful because all of humanity is potentially beautiful.

Edited by RobSS

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

London is still the greatest place compared to other capital cities of the world, but if you only want to black pill yourself and only see the negative, that's just what you'll find, so suit yourself!  😃

Taking the best aspects from any culture and using those aspects to improve and strengthen one's life spiritually and physically has nothing to do with rape. Again, you only look for dismal reality. No wonder "your people" are disintegrating. My people are strong. My people are not racist and my people don't just look at negative reality. My peoples' future is very bright and beautiful because all of humanity is beautiful.

Wanting a safe future for your people is not racist. We're not improving either.

It must be great if you're not white and aren't having your right to voice your concerns taken away. For us indigenous Brits, we are not that fortunate. You won't even be that fortunate in future either. You will be a bloody slave, assuming that you don't have the right background.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wanting a safe future for your people is not racist. We're not improving either.

It must be great if you're not white and aren't having your right to voice your concerns taken away. For us indigenous Brits, we are not that fortunate. You won't even be that fortunate in future either. You will be a bloody slave, assuming that you don't have the right background.

I don't believe in doom and gloom is going to be the ultimate reality of this world. What's happening now is just a temporary transitional phase and then this world will become heaven on earth, a kingdom of peace where all peoples live in harmony with each other regardless of the colour of their skin. So I don't believe in your "bloody slave" future. Nationalism is something created by the devil to politically divide and conquer people, but the devil is not invincible.

Edited by RobSS

Just now, RobSS said:

Nationalism is something created by the devil to politically divide and conquer people, but the devil is not invincible.

Nah, the parasites that want a slave race are more devilish.

How comes we're not a Nationalistic nation, but are becoming more divided?

Are the 95% wrong?

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nah, the parasites that want a slave race are more devilish.

How comes we're not a Nationalistic nation, but are becoming more divided?

Are the 95% wrong?

Society is more racially cohesive than ever here in London.

Who do you think the nation Builders are then?

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Are the 95% wrong?

Regarding the TV poll, I can understand why 95% voted no. It's because government isn't working and people can see that political policies are unfair, but that doesn't alter the reality that I see that most ordinary people do want to get along in peace and harmony and a lot of people enjoy the benefits if multicultural life. Variety is the spice of life.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Society is more racially cohesive than ever here in London.

Can you elaborate on why you think that?

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Who do you think the nation Builders are then?

What do you mean by nation builders, and why the emphasis on builders with a capitalized B? Are you using code to say freemasons like I often do when I talk about the "builders"?

Or do you just mean who do I think are the people that have roots in these isles?

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Can you elaborate on why you think that?

What do you mean by nation builders, and why the emphasis on builders with a capitalized B? Are you using code to say freemasons like I often do when I talk about the "builders"?

Or do you just mean who do I think are the people that have roots in these isles?

I'm asking you who you think created national identities. Who is Britannia, for example? Why did early Brits identify with her?

Regarding racial cohesion in London, I see far less racism in London now than when I grew up. A great deal less.

18 minutes ago, RobSS said:

most ordinary people do want to get along in peace and harmony

I agree, but wanting something and reality are two different things.

Obviously you know I'm a bit of an identitarian that is concerned about demographic issues. We might often disagree on things, and I often lash out at you with edgy remarks, and I'm sorry, but trust me dude. I don't care if you're not from the same background as me, or don't share my political views or concerns. I would still go for a drink with you if I knew you in real life.

I don't think you're a bad person or hate you because you're different to me. You might think I'm bad and that's fair enough. I think your hearts in the right place though.

I wish I could go back to thinking everyone will live happily together, but everyday it's just more stress and new problems that this new way of life is throwing at us, and not only us white people, other cultures can and do suffer from multiculturalism too, well at least with the insane levels of multiculturalism we are getting.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

• Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic
  • lake pinned this topic