General Political Thoughts Thread

On 8/5/2021 at 2:10 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Feel free to share any of your thoughts or rants, I'll start.

I believe in the abolishment of class warfare. You are not rich, you are English, German, Italian etc. You are not poor, or working class, you are the aforementioned. You have more in common with your brothers and sisters than you think.

Anyone who wishes to move up their station in life, and has the drive and ambition to do so, should be able to.

Communism on the other hand, is perpetual class division. The poor are kept poor. No middle class. Just the rich and the poor. The"worker's revolution" is the cheese on the mouse trap.

Your ruling class hate you and want you dead.

• Thanks 1

"Pay close attention: the situation in Ningling is expanding! At present, Ningling County has been disconnected from the Internet, and all highways in Shangqiu City are blocked. The struggle of the people in Ningling is a preview of the national anti-communist revolution"

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Pay close attention: the situation in Ningling is expanding! At present, Ningling County has been disconnected from the Internet, and all highways in Shangqiu City are blocked. The struggle of the people in Ningling is a preview of the national anti-communist revolution"

ARe you sure this is not related to a students death there? Big protests as it seems it is being covered up by the school and government. Apparently there was evidence of torture.

Thousands Protest 14-Year-Old's Mysterious Death and Subsequent Coverup (substack.com)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bombadil said:

ARe you sure this is not related to a students death there? Big protests as it seems it is being covered up by the school and government. Apparently there was evidence of torture.

Thousands Protest 14-Year-Old's Mysterious Death and Subsequent Coverup (substack.com)

You might be right to be fair. I shall have to look into what's happening out there in more depth.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Crime is crime (unless it's breaking an unjust law), don't get me wrong, but it's violent crime that threatens social cohesion. Not all crime is ghetto and violent. Not all criminals are gangbangers that would rob your gran.

Unfortunately, there is a taboo cultural element that people tiptoe around. Most cultures are okay with calling out violent criminals within their group, but ghetto culture persists with the "no snitching" crap. In reality it just means just don't snitch on their group, because they're perfectly fine with reporting and getting other folks lives ruined if they dare to say just mere words that offend them.-

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 9:53 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Only the dead have seen the end of war", well not our dead. Our dead do not rest easy in slumber, they do not rest at all.

Their lives are used as tools by our enemies, their honor is questioned by fools.

Our dead have not seen the end of war at all.

Our dead also come back from the grave to warn us. Through the writings they left behind we are guided as with the 1918 so-called pandemic showing us things about our present day so called pandemic. Through these writings the voices of dead rally along with us to give us a clearer picture of the forces we must overcome. The evil ones know they are being opposed by masses that have long passed away and strive to silence those voices too. Imagine that...censoring the dead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought originally the clip above would just be a bitchy he said she said. This is quite important. I don't like twitter nonsense but it is where the discourse takes place. The woke are trying to destroy dissenting voices. This in my opinion is an opportunity where the right should infiltrate the left, have rainbow flags in their picture, and then accuse carol Voldemort of being racist for bullying Shawn bailey for being black. 

Do I think GB news are shills almost certainly. But it's still a dissenting voice.

I took the idea from Sheridan's black propaganda campaign back from the lockdown. I honestly think we need to start doing it. Or weaponise the artists on 4chan. I saw someone bring the idea up on a call in with rev Simon. And Simon foolishly didn't see the genius behind it. Just a call in for angry boomers. Not dissing the boomers, and Simon is a smart cookie. But we the normal people need to start actively infiltrating these groups like the 77th brigade do with us. 

We should meet in a secret group so it's not public and discuss how we do it. It's not going to go to the streets or get god forbid violent for a while. This is a plee let's discuss and infiltrate these weirdos. Let's wear the skins of our enemies and make them look so nutty we force a response from the normal folk. Protesting won't work. Let's start online. Let's not get depressed about them banning discourse on the internet. 

We can still use it. Let's start being smart. Let's mobilize and use the resources we have. 

Lets social engineer. 

Edited by Fluke

14th Jan 2024 - Robert Kennedy's Presidential campaign gathers momentum. His campaign team distributed a mass email:

"In a historic show of strength, RFK Jr. is now on the ballot in Utah.

Through our ballot access drive, we are building a massive grassroots army of activists—bigger than Biden’s or Trump’s—who will campaign, canvas, volunteer, drop literature, make phone calls, and spread the message of Independence, Freedom, Unity and Healing to thousands of their friends.

The Kennedy 24 campaign may well be the single largest grassroots effort put forth in modern history."

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

A pozzed national security risk.

In my day it was Che Guevara posters, punk rock music and CND flags with the students wanting to be rebellious and anti-establishment. I guess the symbols may change but the underlying strategy hasn't changed much. Get the young people thinking they're working for a better world and countering the imperialist old guard, but in reality undermining their own culture. 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 9:48 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Trump is the culmination of the efforts of Putin. Oligarchs, and Russian Mafia-not sure there is a distinction."

Red Mafiya: How the Russian Mob Has Invaded America
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/766497.Red_Mafiya

On 8/26/2023 at 2:43 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

I doubt Trump had any say in that float design, but that right shoulder is sus.

• Thanks 1