General Political Thoughts Thread

I saw the Trump Tucker interview.

Tucker asked him if he thought Epstein killed himself. Trump sad no 😄

If I remember rightly Trump took some trips to the island.

Point being, that although he is not in the dirty swamp like the Bidens and I think he genuinely is patriot....

He's clearly not the saviour and is in part at least compromised.

On 8/25/2023 at 1:19 PM, Mr H said:

I saw the Trump Tucker interview.

Tucker asked him if he thought Epstein killed himself. Trump sad no 😄

If I remember rightly Trump took some trips to the island.

Point being, that although he is not in the dirty swamp like the Bidens and I think he genuinely is patriot....

He's clearly not the saviour and is in part at least compromised.

His actions suggest that he is either a willing participant in the agenda to not put America first, or he is extremely compromised. The question for me is whether it's just by Israel or the Soviet Israel mob. He grew up in Red Mafiya territory, and Fred Trump Sr glowed big time. Trump is not a noble and humble man, he is a sleazy man that loves women, and the Kremlinist strategy, like Israel's, is to use blackmail operations.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 9:48 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Trump is the culmination of the efforts of Putin. Oligarchs, and Russian Mafia-not sure there is a distinction."

Red Mafiya: How the Russian Mob Has Invaded America
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/766497.Red_Mafiya

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

I doubt Trump had any say in that float design, but that right shoulder is sus.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 7/23/2023 at 5:39 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Exactly why folks tell people to stay away from areas like Piccadilly Gardens. It's full of gangs, junkies, and creeps trying to chat up underage British girls.

Even though I don't share his views, It's good that media folks like Darren are finally covering this stuff, but I fear that it's too little too late.

• Thanks 1

MAGAs call everyone that's more extreme than them feds. Not saying they're not feds, but Musk's boy, milquetoast Catturd. It's more likely that they're youknowwhoish like Handsome Truth, or low IQ golem useful idiots. Someone has to drive the artificial anti-semitism agenda to give the state more censorship powers.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

maga.jpg

Feds do get involved with dodgy shit, as well as co-opting already established groups, but we shouldn't immediately assume feds, especially when there are plenty of legit dumbasses like the tatted up bald dude. These mofos could just as easily be on Kremlin bucks, seeing as they drive good people away from Ukraine.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 9/1/2023 at 7:25 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Alleged mass grave of indigenous children at Catholic schools across Canada contains NO BODIES, excavation shows - as experts suggest it's proof the stories were fabricated
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12466913/mass-grave-indigenous-children-Canada-excavation-dig-catholic.html

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dragon Slayer said:

As a regular commuter to Manchester, I see this all the time. It's totally lawless, and a no go area at night. You need to be switched on at all times.

I'm from down south. I used to go and stay with my uncle up in Manchester in the school holidays when I was a kid, as my uncle had a teaching job up there. I went to stay in one of those apartments at Salford Quays recently for a weekend with a mate. I was shocked when I noticed how much Piccadilly Gardens has changed since I was a kid.

Another thing that I noticed was multiple places in the city didn't accept cash when we went to eat and drink.

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm from down south. I used to go and stay with my uncle up in Manchester in the school holidays when I was a kid, as my uncle had a teaching job up there. I went to stay in one of those apartments at Salford Quays recently for a weekend with a mate. I was shocked when I noticed how much Piccadilly Gardens has changed since I was a kid.

Another thing that I noticed was multiple places in the city didn't accept cash when we went to eat and drink.

Yes, Manchester seems to be zealous for the Dystopic agenda regarding cash. During Convid 1.0,Piccadilly Gardens was a stronghold for anti lockdown speeches, gatherings and marches. There was a famous graffiti slogan- 'Petri-Dish Of the North'. 😂

• Like 1