Jump to content

General Political Thoughts Thread


Recommended Posts

On 8/10/2023 at 8:18 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

On this day we remember Sky King.

 

1691596545049323.jpg

 

1691608868164949.png

 

Makes me think of a certain person, a man against time, that once said "no one talks about the tens of thousands, who year after year, asphyxiate thesmelves out of despair". As much as I think about birthrates, I also think about everyone that lost hope and gave up.

 

Is that the bloke who hijacked a plane did loop the loop and killed himself? 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Over to you, civic nationalists…

 

This kind of report is like the internet version of all those daily mail headlines we've had for generations now. Most of the comments are critical of the situation we're in and our weakness, yet we still get the same politics voted into power which creates what they say they don't want. Dissident parties got trounced in the recent elections, and turnout is very low.  It's as if the natives just want to stay home, keep their heads down and hope for an uprising when things get a bit worse. The civnats have been at this game as long as I can remember, probably since before I was born, imo they're not going to start doing anything else now. The Muslims aren't the problem really, they're just doing what growing cultures do. Ours stopped growing when we were persuaded to trade our families for gold. 

 

As one of the comments says: "Multiculture is just the period of time when one culture replaces another."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

This kind of report is like the internet version of all those daily mail headlines we've had for generations now. Most of the comments are critical of the situation we're in and our weakness, yet we still get the same politics voted into power which creates what they say they don't want. Dissident parties got trounced in the recent elections, and turnout is very low.  It's as if the natives just want to stay home, keep their heads down and hope for an uprising when things get a bit worse. The civnats have been at this game as long as I can remember, probably since before I was born, imo they're not going to start doing anything else now. The Muslims aren't the problem really, they're just doing what growing cultures do. Ours stopped growing when we were persuaded to trade our families for gold. 

 

As one of the comments says: "Multiculture is just the period of time when one culture replaces another."

 

I agree, I don't blame them as they didn't let themselves in. I just see them as people that are used as pawns against us.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah. I don't condone criminal behaviour like that, but he didn't harm anyone, and it's a pretty sad story. This old video gives quite a bit of context.

 

 

Yeah sorry won't clog this thread up but I was thinking about that video the other day. I agree with you when I first started it he seemed like a cool bloke. It's not like he crashed it into a heavy populated area.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

define 'us'?

 

I would be very surprised if you're part of my group, so there's no point because I don't see subversives in my "us". If you are part of my ethnic group, then you must be some kind of self-hating white Brit.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I would be very surprised if you're part of my group, so there's no point because I don't see subversives in my "us". If you are part of my ethnic group, then you must be some kind of self-hating white Brit.

 

Nope just someone who loves his country, the people in it and the shit weather, but when the Sun shines, there is no place like it on Earth, Amen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2023 at 10:31 AM, laurie said:

David Icke says Trump was brought in to divide America. Couldn't we say both Biden and Trump were brought in to divide America?

 

if you want to believe the fake news that lied about the plandemic then usa is divided.

in reality usa has never been more together.

you could argue biden has made usa more together than trump as everyone can see the biden shit show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The funny part is that Russia has played a part by supporting groups on the new left and new right to divide America, and their strategists are open about it. A principled person would take this into account.

 

Did I hear this from muh "fake news media"? Nope, I heard it from the Neo-Eurasianists own mouths.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The funny part is that Russia has played a part by supporting groups on the new left and new right to divide America, and their strategists are open about it. A principled person would take this into account.

 

Did I hear this from muh "fake news media"? Nope, I heard it from the Neo-Eurasianists own mouths.

 

Notice he avoids this like usual. As I say, hypocrites with no principles. Nothing but zio anti-west statements, with no argument.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brain-dead morons at work: Moment ‘gunshots are fired’ at Derbyshire Punjabi sports contest – as three are wounded ‘including man attacked with a SWORD’ in terrifying brawl ‘sparked by rival gangs’
https://davidicke.com/2023/08/21/brain-dead-morons-at-work-moment-gunshots-are-fired-at-derbyshire-punjabi-sports-contest-as-three-are-wounded-including-man-attacked-with-a-sword-in-terrifying-brawl-sparked-by-rival-gang/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...