General Political Thoughts Thread

45 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Macnamara

What's your take on this Mac? Should we just be spineless Britbongs and convert our daughters to a certain religion to survive? Or should we fight for the right them to not be treated like property?

so the issue there is that islam believes that slaves can be taken 'by the right hand' which means through conquest

i think that different people may interpret books differently though and there are schisms in islam as there are schisms in christianity

so it would appear that what we are describing as 'conservative' behaviour is encouraged towards other people within that faith but perhaps the same is not then extended to people outside of it?

If that's true then that would be highly problematic for us

On 7/23/2023 at 7:40 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

What's your take on this Mac? Should we just be spineless Britbongs and convert our daughters to a certain religion to survive? Or should we fight for the right them to not be treated like property?

Ok so you're not asking the forum in general so apols in advance if I'm speaking out of turn. However, when you look at certain traditional conservative societies, girls and even grown women are kept hidden away behind lots of clothing, or kept indoors, only allowed outside if accompanied by male relatives etc. So in effect, the male hooligans behaving like this and making public spaces unsafe for women are trying to create an environment which mimics the religious rules of their foreign cultures and de facto "converting" us anyway. And this will only get worse as the demographic trends continue.  

Edited by Campion

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

weird freaks at the capitol

Even more weirdo's, these people i was noticing all throughout the convid nonsense, they would often be in the background of snoooz pieces, very much projecting a negative influence out toward the audience for compliance of that audience when the idiots were standing and doing their speeches, and this ones no different 👇

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 9:57 PM, sock muppet said:

Even more weirdo's, these people i was noticing all throughout the convid nonsense, they would often be in the background of snoooz pieces, very much projecting a negative influence out toward the audience for compliance of that audience when the idiots were standing and doing their speeches, and this ones no different 👇

These are demons, starting to glitch, and MK Ultra victims with the programming breaking down, as the light comes in to destroy their darkness

Most in the public eye are involved

• Thanks 1

Thieves steal $300K worth of merchandise from Yves Saint Laurent store at the Americana in Glendale
https://abc7.com/glendale-americana-at-brand-brazen-burglary-robbery/13621756/

Bay Area activities are spreading like a plague. They know no one will stop them, especially in large groups.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Bring back public shaming. Public opinion seriously needs to turn against any prat that acts hood. Ideally a ban on TikTok, and a mass education campaign to educate retards on why urban pop culture is degenerate. and why we can't have good things because of this poison. I don't care who it offends anymore. I'm willing to bet that a big percentage of these idiots listen to hip hop.

Twitch streamers that have people rioting over a PS5 need to jog on too.

I think we just need to start over with society at this point.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

It's sad, but they knew the risk. It's Corbyn and folks like him that have blood on their hands for promising people free gibs if they come to Europe.

If I jump in a boat to another country and end up drowning, is it the other country's fault? Of course not.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Thieves steal $300K worth of merchandise from Yves Saint Laurent store at the Americana in Glendale
https://abc7.com/glendale-americana-at-brand-brazen-burglary-robbery/13621756/

Bay Area activities are spreading like a plague. They know no one will stop them, especially in large groups.

Before I started reading about conspiracies, my go-to theory for mass immigration and multiculturalism was that globalised big business (the "captains of industry") was in control of politics and were simply acting in materialistic self interest. So they didn't care about nations, cultures, communities etc, it was all about profit, it was us little people vs the big corporations. So I used to have some sympathy for the old left, but not enough to vote for them (as they were taken over by the new left). 

However the result of open borders is now starting to bite the corporations in the profit margin, and their silence on the issue is deafening. Are they having second thoughts about what they've done to us? Are they using their overwhelming lobbying power to change direction? No, multiculturalism still has to be in overdrive with mass immigration, positive discrimination, diversity training, and banning or worse if anyone says the wrong things in social media. So if big business (not the small ones) effectively doesn't care about being looted they've obviously another agenda to permanently change the West even at the cost of ruining their business here. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2