Jump to content

General Political Thoughts Thread


Recommended Posts

U.S. Manufacturers Seek China Alternatives as Tensions Rise
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-manufacturers-seek-china-alternatives-as-tensions-rise-3cf539fa

 

China “prepares retaliation against Portugal because of Huawei”
https://www.portugalresident.com/china-prepares-retaliation-against-portugal-because-of-huawei/

 

Myanmar residents skeptical of China's Eurasianist Belt and Road encroachment on their land.
https://www.rfa.org/english/news/myanmar/project-06012023165833.html

 

Chinese 'debt-trap' crippling poor economies, endangering US national security
https://www.aol.com/news/chinese-debt-trap-crippling-poor-110048301.html

 

Hooligans dispatched by  communist bandits violently sabotaged and smashed the June 4th commemoration activities in Flushing, New York, and were arrested.


cb.jpg

 

'The retired sergeant, Michael McMahon, and two men charged with acting as agents of China, are the first defendants to stand trial in the U.S. over what the Chinese government called Operation Fox Hunt'
https://abc7ny.com/nypd-china-harassment-intimidation/13323856/

 

Suspected Chinese spies, disguised as tourists, tried to infiltrate Alaskan military bases
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/05/31/suspected-chinese-spies-posing-as-tourists-discovered-in-alaska/70260712007/

 

US slaps sanctions on Chinese, Mexican entities in fentanyl action
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-slaps-sanctions-chinese-mexican-entities-fentanyl-action-2023-05-30/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2023 at 8:09 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Stay away from Piccadilly Gardens if you don't want to be demoralized though, or if you're a vulnerable young white girl or woman.

 

The Japanese community in Manchester are often pretty based though. Plenty of them seem to have decent pattern recognition and they're aware of certain groups that are turning out streets into crime-ridden hell holes.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2023 at 4:20 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

 

Yeah, then he started sucking up to Russia after the negative image had been created. Thid braindead pound shop anti-zio rapper should be deported, as well as other subversive foreign agents. Has Lowkey ever talked about Nazi groups that trace back to Russia? Doubt it.

 

95.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Cambridge is teaching students that Anglo-Saxons did not exist as a distinct ethnic group as part of efforts to undermine “myths of nationalism”.'
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/06/03/anglo-saxons-arent-real-cambridge-student-fight-nationalism/

 

"They'll do anything to fend off nationalism."
― Steve Laws, in response to this article

 

I agree, but someone needs to wake to Steve up to the fact that we're being attacked from both sides, because he retweets Putinists that attack our heritage too. I'll give him the benefit of doubt in the hopes that he is just naive in regards to Soviet Zio active measures.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree, but someone needs to wake to Steve up to the fact that we're being attacked from both sides, because he retweets Putinists that attack our heritage too. I'll give him the benefit of doubt in the hopes that he is just naive in regards to Soviet Zio active measures.

 

Both sides are imperialists trying to extend their control over more and more of the world with no respect for national sovereignty. 

 

Looking at this post and some of your earlier ones such as the one about China's propaganda response to 9/11, makes me realise how much these superpowers need external enemies, or the appearance of enemies, in order to keep their population afraid, compliant and grateful to their overlords. And agreeing to whatever depredations are inflicted on them at home. So although Russia and China want to see the decline of the West, imo they won't want to completely destroy us and take over, unless there's some other bogeyman which can replace us as the great satan. 

 

Edit - of course all this is equally true for "our" side too. 

 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

Yeah, then he started sucking up to Russia after the negative image had been created. Thid braindead pound shop anti-zio rapper should be deported, as well as other subversive foreign agents. Has Lowkey ever talked about Nazi groups that trace back to Russia? Doubt it.

 

95.jpg

 

 

 

Kolomoisky made his fortune under Leonid kuchma a Director of a Soviet Missile plant, in Ukraine they call Red Director.

 

Fxqgf-X4-Xo-AAfg-CI.jpg

 

potg.jpg

 

https://o-c-o.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ukraine-and-the-EU-Overcoming-criminal-exploitation-toward-a-modern-democracy.pdf

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

Both sides are imperialists trying to extend their control over more and more of the world with no respect for national sovereignty. 

 

Looking at this post and some of your earlier ones such as the one about China's propaganda response to 9/11, makes me realise how much these superpowers need external enemies, or the appearance of enemies, in order to keep their population afraid, compliant and grateful to their overlords. And agreeing to whatever depredations are inflicted on them at home. So although Russia and China want to see the decline of the West, imo they won't want to completely destroy us and take over, unless there's some other bogeyman which can replace us as the great satan. 

 

Edit - of course all this is equally true for "our" side too. 

 

 

I hope you're right. I guess it depends how much Putin really supports building the temple, and whether they seek our complete destruction, or whether they can do things symbolically by just bringing us to ruin.

Personally, I still don't think Russia will win though. I don't agree with Bjerknes on everything, but I think he is right that the East and West will be pitted against each other, and the Noahide order will be bullt on the ashes.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Khan said if other parts of the country wanted lower migration then London should be allowed to go its own way.


He said: “Devolve to cities like London the powers to have a regional shortage occupation list so I can be in charge of deciding how many people come into London to help our economy.”

 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/sadiq-khan-london-needs-more-migrants/ar-AA1c4TIW

 

Khan is talking like he owns London. How would he stop them moving elsewhere? The crime rate would shoot up even more, then people outside of London will want the problem to be contained in London so it doesn't spill over to the rest of the country, then fifth columnists and civil rights activists will put pressure on the rest of the country to welcome more people. This is insane, and and sounds like a takeover piece by piece.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

Thanks, it's good to have these reminders that everyone is a mixture of cooperation and competition. It's in our DNA. If it's not one ethnic or national group trying to take us down it'll be another, even the ones we trade with and put on a friendly mask. It's why I don't go along with those truthers who blame all conspiracy on a single group, and then get called out for being haters. We do need strong bonds with our folk who we can build a community with, bearing in mind that competition exists everywhere except in close family, if you're lucky.  Blood is thicker than water. 

One of my future projects is to learn some game theory and put these ideas on a firmer intellectual footing. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Campion said:

 

Thanks, it's good to have these reminders that everyone is a mixture of cooperation and competition. It's in our DNA. If it's not one ethnic or national group trying to take us down it'll be another, even the ones we trade with and put on a friendly mask. It's why I don't go along with those truthers who blame all conspiracy on a single group, and then get called out for being haters. We do need strong bonds with our folk who we can build a community with, bearing in mind that competition exists everywhere except in close family, if you're lucky.  Blood is thicker than water. 

One of my future projects is to learn some game theory and put these ideas on a firmer intellectual footing. 

 

 

Yeah, it's worrying if they're taking a more extreme form of nationalism in China. I'm all for loving and supporting your folk, but it's concerning when you're training kids to hate like that, and to be the next generation of cannon fodder.

 

It just looks like the controlled dialectic between the East and West.

 

It's Western globalism vs. Eastern conservative communism, but it could be argued that they're both sides of the same international communist coin. I know I certainly make that argument.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah, it's worrying if they're taking a more extreme form of nationalism in China. I'm all for loving and supporting your folk, but it's concerning when you're training kids to hate like that, and to be the next generation of cannon fodder.

 

It just looks like the controlled dialectic between the East and West.

 

It's Western globalism vs. Eastern conservative communism, but it could be argued that they're both sides of the same international communist coin. I know I certainly make that argument.

 

Yes it's so extreme they're not only teaching their kids to hate, but also giving them military training, the whole thing looks like a mass cult indoctrination which of course works better on children. And like any good dialectic it works both ways: as well as indoctrinating their own population it's designed to create a reaction over here too and make us more afraid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's what seems to be waking people up, because we can't always just blame incompetence. Our leaders are obviously weakening our nations. Even prominent voices like Joel Davis look like they might be ready to start their redemption arc. Just need folks like Keith Woods to drop the Eurasianism, but geopolitics is getting interesting.
 

gp.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

03/06/23
"But, after the Cold War, democracies let down their guard while enemies of freedom seized the day. Insufficient deterrence and resolve; modern relativism and uncertainty about what the Free World stands for and why; and the susceptibility of open, digital age societies to demagoguery and disinformation created openings for anti-democratic powers."
https://nationalinterest.org/feature/authoritarian-cooperation-requires-elevated-american-foreign-policy-206523

 

lull.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...