General Political Thoughts Thread

On 9/1/2021 at 9:18 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

🤦‍♂️

FoolMeOnce

My family grew up southwest of Kensington back in the 40's and 50's when the area was respectable, then my grandmother lived in Kensington in the 70's and 80's. It was bad then, but people looked out for each other. Once the old-timers died off many degenerates moved-in. Now, it's a complete wasteland of CIA drug culture and poverty - all by design of course. I took that elevated train you see. It runs directly through this neighborhood to downtown center city, all 17 stops, 5 days a week for 6 months leading up to the plandemic shutdown. I saw all walks of life on this thing. There are still many working-class respectable people that live in these areas judging by those who entered the train in center city. I was amazed at how these neighborhoods look like a nightmare from above. The trash and building debris piled up everywhere, complete with used needles on the train tracks. I used to think why can't people just pick up the effing trash. The homeless population from what I could see during morning and evening rush didn't look anything even close to this March 2020.
Interesting though how gentrification has taken over the neighborhoods closer to center city with their lego looking facades complete with ridiculous priced housing, clubs, restaurants, and complete with a Carvana. I didn't see anyone drop dead and didn't witness too many sick people, and most days we were piled in like sardines leaning up against the door with no room for another body. A few times they had to stop the train for a medical emergency or something, but most people played with their phones and minded their own business. Others were obnoxious arseholes who make you sympathize with the eugenicists. There were times I had tears in my eyes at how we could let society crumble and treat people like shit. No one should be homeless and begging for food or addicted to drugs, but we know about that planned agenda. If we don't shutdown the synagogue of satan who is responsible for this carnage, yes, I know we have free-will, but humans are weak from being poisoned, many more of us will be on the streets fighting to survive. Most of us are paychecks away from living in a tent. How about the severely injured jabbed who can't work now? Who is going to take care of them? NO, it's not okay to call the jabbed stupid mofo's, while I agree that many of them are when they are trying to force the jab on you or take away your ability to function in this shit society, but most are not. We all have been indoctrinated to believe "vaccines" save you from deadly disease UNTIL you are struck with the spark of awareness and realize that disease is created and the treatments will kill you along with the poisoned food, water, and air. Aside from hitting reset we can only educate with truth

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:
FoolMeOnce

My family grew up southwest of Kensington back in the 40's and 50's when the area was respectable, then my grandmother lived in Kensington in the 70's and 80's. It was bad then, but people looked out for each other. Once the old-timers died off many degenerates moved-in. Now, it's a complete wasteland of CIA drug culture and poverty - all by design of course. I took that elevated train you see. It runs directly through this neighborhood to downtown center city, all 17 stops, 5 days a week for 6 months leading up to the plandemic shutdown. I saw all walks of life on this thing. There are still many working-class respectable people that live in these areas judging by those who entered the train in center city. I was amazed at how these neighborhoods look like a nightmare from above. The trash and building debris piled up everywhere, complete with used needles on the train tracks. I used to think why can't people just pick up the effing trash. The homeless population from what I could see during morning and evening rush didn't look anything even close to this March 2020.
Interesting though how gentrification has taken over the neighborhoods closer to center city with their lego looking facades complete with ridiculous priced housing, clubs, restaurants, and complete with a Carvana. I didn't see anyone drop dead and didn't witness too many sick people, and most days we were piled in like sardines leaning up against the door with no room for another body. A few times they had to stop the train for a medical emergency or something, but most people played with their phones and minded their own business. Others were obnoxious arseholes who make you sympathize with the eugenicists. There were times I had tears in my eyes at how we could let society crumble and treat people like shit. No one should be homeless and begging for food or addicted to drugs, but we know about that planned agenda. If we don't shutdown the synagogue of satan who is responsible for this carnage, yes, I know we have free-will, but humans are weak from being poisoned, many more of us will be on the streets fighting to survive. Most of us are paychecks away from living in a tent. How about the severely injured jabbed who can't work now? Who is going to take care of them? NO, it's not okay to call the jabbed stupid mofo's, while I agree that many of them are when they are trying to force the jab on you or take away your ability to function in this shit society, but most are not. We all have been indoctrinated to believe "vaccines" save you from deadly disease UNTIL you are struck with the spark of awareness and realize that disease is created and the treatments will kill you along with the poisoned food, water, and air. Aside from hitting reset we can only educate with truth

I'm starting to feel a bit despondent to everything. If I complain about all the crap that turns a society into a decadent hellhole like that, people will just say I'm 'far-right'.

If people don't want to support folks that want a more wholesome society, then they should be prepared to live in hell. Sounds harsh, but people like their poison.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm starting to feel a bit despondent to everything. If I complain about all the crap that turns a society into a decadent hellhole like that, people will just say I'm 'far-right'.

If people don't want to support folks that want a more wholesome society, then they they should be prepared to live in hell. Sounds harsh, but people like their poison.

Right. Left. It's all bullshit.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm starting to feel a bit despondent to everything.

Where really starting to enter into the vortex. In the centre is peace and calm but the outward show is speeding up and falling apart under the pressure. It's not worth clinging on to the old ways of thinking like imaging there's a political party that's going to save us.

21 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Where really starting to enter into the vortex. In the centre is peace and calm but the outward show is speeding up and falling apart under the pressure. It's not worth clinging on to the old ways of thinking like imaging there's a political party that's going to save us.

I hear you, but I don't believe there is a political party that is going to save us. I just mean that our values and ideas are still political.

If most of my talking points are traditionalist, I think it's fair for people to say I'm right-wing, just like people would say most progressive ideas are generally left-wing.

Regardless of parties, our speech and ideals are still political.

Back on the topic drug abuse. I think it's obvious that the war on drugs is a failure, but where is the war on things that glorify bad lifestyles and poisonous subcultures that are often gateways to a life of ruin? Nowhere to be seen, because the mainstream promotes degeneracy.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I hear you, but I don't believe there is a political party that is going to save us. I just mean that our values and ideas are still political.

If most of my talking points are traditionalist, I think it's fair for people to say I'm right-wing, just like people would say most progressive ideas are generally left-wing.

Regardless of parties, our speech and ideals are still political.

IMO, what's coming is going to be completely new. I know we have a fake r/l political reality, but the idea of an ideal right or left is a way of thinking that's a hangover from the past and won't return. The increasingly energised vortex has a centre. As we go through, it'll be like a day in which the earth stands still in time. It won't be until we emerge from that, that we'll begin to find out what lies on the other side. Reality will start going in reverse, as all the witchcraft and sorcery that's turned this world upside down will have been turned off. I spend my time being in constant awe and wonder at it all.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

SNP = Globalist

Sinn Fein = Globalist

Where are the folks that care about us?

that would be us

WE are the folks that care about us

that's why its down to us to build a better country

i don't much fancy being a politician though, do you?

I'd prefer to be a small scale farmer and involved in cottage industry. I think a society in which lots of people engaged with that would be a better society for many reasons.

some people say 'i can't do that as i live in a city'. I'd say to them that if they live in a city then it is even more important that they do it so that they don't get pulled along with and INTO the archontic transhumanist agenda

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

IMO, what's coming is going to be completely new. I know we have a fake r/l political reality, but the idea of an ideal right or left is a way of thinking that's a hangover from the past and won't return. The increasingly energised vortex has a centre. As we go through, it'll be like a day in which the earth stands still in time. It won't be until we emerge from that, that we'll begin to find out what lies on the other side. Reality will start going in reverse, as all the witchcraft and sorcery that's turned this world upside down will have been turned off. I spend my time being in constant awe and wonder at it all.

that was always a claim made about gnostics: that they wanted to immanentize the eschaton

my view on it though is that this reality is what we make of it

the truth is that most people are making a pigs ear of it but they just don't want to take any responsibility for fixing it so they prefer to get high on hopium and dream of a day that an external saviour comes to save them or that they get beamed upto the mothership or something. that didn't work out too well for the heavens gate people though

better not to merely dream of an impossible tomorrow and instead begin the process of investing in the now through right action

Edited by Macnamara

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that was always a claim made about gnostics: that they wanted to immanentize the eschaton

my view on it though is that this reality is what we make of it

the truth is that most people are making a pigs ear of it but they just don't want to take any responsibility for fixing it so they prefer to get high on hopium and dream of a day that an external saviour comes to save them or that they get beamed upto the mothership or something. that didn't work out too well for the heavens gate people though

better not to merely dream of an impossible tomorrow and instead begin the process of investing in the now through right action

It wasn't at all my intention to hurry what can't even be hurried anyway but rather to just be in awe and wonder of the moment. That is the eschaton. Trying to cling on to outmoded political ideals can only conjure up feelings of dissatisfaction with the present.

1566510901_Thenwhyworry(shortvideoaboutwhyanxietyisnotnecessary).jpg.92b93f95586701668853901b94a89d74.jpg

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

1566510901_Thenwhyworry(shortvideoaboutwhyanxietyisnotnecessary).jpg.92b93f95586701668853901b94a89d74.jpg

that diagram is entirely retarded

that implies that your emotions have no validity

your emotions can be your unconscious trying to communicate with you

your 'worry' might just be the fire you need lit under your ass to make you engage with right action

of course you could go the other way and deny it and ask a doctor to try and medicalise your emotions so that you can refuse to face your own refusal to take responsibility for the world

the problem with that approach are twofold. Firstly you won't ever try and fix the problem that caused the anxiety in the first place and secondly the danger with serotonin reuptake inhibitors is that they simply dam up all that emotion and if the dam breaks the person can be flooded with emotion they can't handle which is why suicidal impulses is one of the listed possible side effects

Edited by Macnamara

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It wasn't at all my intention to hurry what can't even be hurried anyway but rather to just be in awe and wonder of the moment. That is the eschaton. Trying to cling on to outmoded political ideals can only conjure up feelings of dissatisfaction with the present.

if you can't engage in right action and instead only wish to be drunk on awe then tell me why you deserve to be saved from the mess of your creation?

you think God's plan is to reward the apathetical?

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

that's retarded

that implies that your emotions have no validity

your emotions can be your unconscious trying to communicate with you

your 'worry' might just be the fire you need lit under your ass to make you engage with right action

I don't think it implies emotions have no validity. When I see the flow chart, I see possibilities, but I don't think the chart's saying one should never worry. It's an encouragement to focus our worry into a positive outcome. Worrying can sometimes become a perpetual loop, a catch-22. Can something be done about that? The chart isn't so much making a statement, but rather just asking a simple question.

I don't think it implies emotions have no validity. When I see the flow chart, I see possibilities, but I don't think the chart's saying one should never worry. It's an encouragement to focus our worry into a positive outcome. Worrying can sometimes become a perpetual loop, a catch-22. Can something be done about that? The chart isn't so much making a statement, but rather just asking a simple question.

i say OWN your worry

recognise it, acknowledge it, understand it, identify the source of it and then face that problem head on

Look at how the satanists behave. They are going hell bent for leather to occupy, control and remould this reality. They WANT it

you think God's plan is for everyone to just flee before them whilst preying to be beamed up?

So this whole creation was really just Gods way of finding out who the weakest were so that he could then rescue them from the satanists?

that sounds like a really naff process and frankly its not in my nature

Edited by Macnamara

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if you can't engage in right action and instead only wish to be drunk on awe then tell me why you deserve to be saved from the mess of your creation?

you think God's plan is to reward the apathetical?

What's wrong with being in awe and wonder, and why do you associate that with being drunk, why is it being apathetic? What is right action? Why does it stop action? Being in awe and wonder doesn't have to stop anyone from doing thing, or from being creative and having ideas.

Just now, Macnamara said:

i say OWN your worry

recognise it, acknowledge it, understand it, identify the source of it and then face that problem head on

Look at how the satanists behave. They are going hell bent for leather to occupy, control and remould this reality

you think God's plan is for everyone to just flee before them whilst preying to be beamed up?

So this whole creation was really just Gods way of finding out who the weakest were so that he could then rescue them from the satanists?

that sounds like a really naff process

I think you're projecting thoughts that don't actually exist!

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

i say OWN your worry

Look at how the satanists behave. They are going hell bent for leather to occupy, control and remould this reality

that sounds like a really naff process

For example, where have I said that anyone shouldn't do the following:

"OWN your worry... recognise it, acknowledge it, understand it"

What's wrong with being in awe and wonder

there is nothing wrong with being in awe and wonder of this creation. A person in awe and wonder of this creation might actually stand up for it

there is something wrong with being in awe and wonder of its destruction as it is imagined to disappear down some cosmic plughole

and why do you associate that with being drunk, why is it being apathetic?

revelling in the destruction of this creation instead of refashioning it with our own hands is being drunk on apathy

What is right action? Why does it stop action? Being in awe and wonder doesn't have to stop anyone from doing thing, or from being creative and having ideas.

Right action is living free and honest and moral

Edited by Macnamara

38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that would be us

WE are the folks that care about us

that's why its down to us to build a better country

i don't much fancy being a politician though, do you?

I'd prefer to be a small scale farmer and involved in cottage industry. I think a society in which lots of people engaged with that would be a better society for many reasons.

some people say 'i can't do that as i live in a city'. I'd say to them that if they live in a city then it is even more important that they do it so that they don't get pulled along with and INTO the archontic transhumanist agenda

I would be a politician if I actually thought someone that cared about Europeans had a chance at making an impact, but I don't see that ever being allowed.

I like the localism farming talk, but like you say, that would also need the support of a lot of people that are willing to defend that way of life.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I like the localism farming talk, but like you say, that would also need the support of a lot of people that are willing to defend that way of life.

so you don't do it because you don't see enough people doing it and as a result it never begins

that is called a self fulfilling prophesy and its used to rationalise away all kinds of action

it could start with a pot plant or a window box and learning from some youtube videos

then there are community garden projects, off griding, woofers and hydroponics for indoor growing

it has to start somewhere though

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

there is nothing wrong with being in awe and wonder of this creation. A person in awe and wonder of this creation might actually stand up for it

there is something wrong with being in awe and wonder of its destruction as it is imagined to disappear down some cosmic plughole

revelling in the destruction of this creation instead of refashioning it with our own hands is being drunk on apathy

Right action is living free and honest and moral

You're making things up!

Where have I said one should be in awe of the destruction of creation?

Will you please stop putting words into my mouth, thanks.