General Political Thoughts Thread

On 12/11/2022 at 3:22 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Germany Set to Ignite a Legal Marijuana Revolution in Europe
https://www.thedailybeast.com/germany-set-to-ignite-a-legal-marijuana-revolution-in-europe

FFS. Can we fix our countries first before encouraging people to be more docile? It helps people cope with a reality that they shouldn't be coping with.

Will it help with birth rates? I started getting more female attention when I stopped being a dudeweedbro stoner.

I don't have an issue with it in moderation, but I don't like the promotion of it.

Anyone remember the Israeli folks working with Snoop Dogg's weed ventures? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

atgr.jpg

1670755909747688.png

High res: https://i.ibb.co/nsnLsg2/1670755909747688.png

Leaked Files Show How a Putin Ally Bankrolled the US Weed Industry
https://www.vice.com/en/article/3ad3wy/roman-abramovich-us-weed-investment

I mostly agree, but not sure if most understand it now.

When you show some anons how Russia is not based they'll often say "nobody really cares about Russia, we just don't support western globohomo". It's like they think the Eurasianist strategy will benefit them if western govs collapse. It's naive thinking though, as the Sino-Russian order will take over, and they don't like the Right either, especially those that support white identity.

Not a mention of the extra time it takes to check the ID. The lady says 99% of young people have iD. Yeah, so?! And the reason they have ID is cause the age for buying alcohol went higher and higher to get people trained in showing ID. In America they were even checking pensioners as far as I heard.

When I've voted it's felt nice and local, no aggravation, no security. These bloody rules and standing in line to be checked, and all without a sign of debate, or asking us what we think about it. Always nice to see clips of someone in the house asking sensible questions. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Observations said:

The lady says 99% of young people have iD. Yeah, so?! And the reason they have ID is cause the age for buying alcohol went higher and higher to get people trained in showing ID.

Not that I think voting will do anything, but that kind of shows where our priorities lie. Their nations future should be a priority and they would care about saving it just as much as going out on the lash if they wasn't brainwashed to hate their nation.

It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. Without voter ID the system will continue to get abused, and with it many won't bother.

We wouldn't have these issues without mass immigration.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Although I've known of him for many years, since his connection to the goldsmiths etc, I don't know much about him, but I thought these words about being enslaved by these assortment of crooks rang a bell 😉 and the last bit ...

" If we bow to the idol of fear there will only be humiliation and dismemberment for our future generations. Countries where there is injustice and law of jungle prevails, don't survive for long. "