Jump to content

General Political Thoughts Thread


Recommended Posts

March 21st

 

The environment Food and Rural Affairs committee is holding an evidence session on the work of Defra - full information and transcript available at the link below 

 

https://committees.parliament.uk/event/17189/formal-meeting-oral-evidence-session/

 

When i started listening they were talking about the Species Reintroduction Taskforce, and that lynx and wolves would not be reintroduced in England, as Therese had announced last month. 

 

Sir Robert Goodwill ( chair ) The committee is actually doing a report on species reintroduction, which I'm sure you'll find interesting. 

 

Therese; Yes, Mr Harrison is planning to give evidence.

 

Sir Robert Goodwill ( chair ) Yes and indeed we recently returned from Bavaria, where they've got 25,000 beavers now, what surprised me, was the budget they needed for compensation to farmers for vital engineering work to protect waterways, to the drainage channels, etc. 

 

Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Secretary, Therese Coffey;

 

We've been very careful with the beavers that have been allowed to come into the country I think with the bavarian one there's a risk of certain disease it can carry, which if transmited to humans can have serious impact, so that's what the introductions so far have supposed to have been, principally, from beavers from Scotland or Norway, so I think that's an important element of consideration of the types of species being brought into the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you vote for Leftwing political parties you are aiding and abetting the terminal decline of civilization. If you vote for perceived Rightwing political parties you are aiding and abetting the terminal decline of civilization as well. There is no such thing as left or right in politics in this day and age as both sides are effectively controlled by the same amorphous blob, a faceless,rootless, globally ubiquitous power. To see how it all ends read this article. The parallels to what happening right now are chilling. Develop a dissident mindset. Watch some Jonathan Bowden, it might just save your life.

 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-28-calhouns-mouse-utopia-experiments-are-now-coming-true-for-humanity-self-annihilation.html#

 

 

Edited by Doc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you vote for Leftwing political parties you are aiding and abetting the terminal decline of civilization. If you vote for perceived Rightwing political parties you are aiding and abetting the terminal decline of civilization as well. There is no such thing as left or right in politics in this day and age as both sides are effectively controlled by the same amorphous blob, a faceless,rootless, globally ubiquitous power. To see how it all ends read this article. The parallels to what happening right now are chilling. Develop a dissident mindset. Watch some Jonathan Bowden, it might just save your life.

 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-28-calhouns-mouse-utopia-experiments-are-now-coming-true-for-humanity-self-annihilation.html#

 

 

 

I agree, but it's only true because there is no Rightwing to vote for. We just have a Leftwing and another Leftwing LARPing as Rightwing. And Mike Adams of Natural News is likely an Operation SIG agent.

https://twitter.com/21stCMindWars

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I agree, but it's only true because there is no Rightwing to vote for. We just have a Leftwing and another Leftwing LARPing as Rightwing. And Mike Adams of Natural News is likely an Operation SIG agent.

https://twitter.com/21stCMindWars

To be honest EW I couldn't give a shit what Mike Adams is. It's more about the mouse experiment than the fact that it's on his website. I'm way past caring who is controlled, who is a FED or 77th and I no longer look into conspiracies. None of it matters. You never get to the bottom of anything, the truth never comes out and no one ever goes to prison. It's time to detach from the entirety of the system, find like minded people and start to build the world we want to live in. I'm not giving conspiracy theories or theorists any more of my time or energy. Taking positive action at a local level is what matters. I am a good, honest person, I wish no harm to any other human. I just want to raise my family in a wholesome, safe, authentic world where your life has meaning.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Doc said:

To be honest EW I couldn't give a shit what Mike Adams is. It's more about the mouse experiment than the fact that it's on his website. I'm way past caring who is controlled, who is a FED or 77th and I no longer look into conspiracies. None of it matters. You never get to the bottom of anything, the truth never comes out and no one ever goes to prison. It's time to detach from the entirety of the system, find like minded people and start to build the world we want to live in. I'm not giving conspiracy theories or theorists any more of my time or energy. Taking positive action at a local level is what matters. I am a good, honest person, I wish no harm to any other human. I just want to raise my family in a wholesome, safe, authentic world where your life has meaning.

 

I'm not really interested in conspiracy theories, I'm more into patterns and intelligence gathering, but I hear ya.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Doc said:

If you vote for Leftwing political parties you are aiding and abetting the terminal decline of civilization. If you vote for perceived Rightwing political parties you are aiding and abetting the terminal decline of civilization as well. There is no such thing as left or right in politics in this day and age as both sides are effectively controlled by the same amorphous blob, a faceless,rootless, globally ubiquitous power. To see how it all ends read this article. The parallels to what happening right now are chilling. Develop a dissident mindset. Watch some Jonathan Bowden, it might just save your life.

 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-28-calhouns-mouse-utopia-experiments-are-now-coming-true-for-humanity-self-annihilation.html#

 

 

 

Yup, imo it's much more important to look at whether they're localist or globalist, rather than left or right. If they're globalist then there's no room for political choices because the strategy is decided elsewhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think there's room for any poiltical choices. I don't consider this a partisan thread. It's more of a political ideology and cultural thread. I don't think we're voting our way out of this. However, I believe that politics matters even though voting is useless, because people need to understand certain ideologies still.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think something like this is our only hope to be honest:

 

 

Mass noncompliance like that makes it hard for the PTB to paint you as an aggressor, and it shows people that you just want the boot of your neck. The problem is that it would probably make a lot of difference domestically, but I'm not sure about internationally because countries might start going dark if such a thing happened, because elites might not want the East to see that we don't want conflict.

 

I do support localism too though, but I still think we need strength in numbers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get what you're saying, but it doesn't matter if people are weak if you're taking the noncompliance route. All that matters is that people lose faith in the government, and that could be over anything like not wanting WW3.

 

My concern is more multiculturalism to be honest. If too many people wake up and start resisting the tyranny, then the TPB will just pull more George Floyd shit to start race riots. That's diversity for you though. Things would be easier to deal with if we lived in a high trust society with more social cohesion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I get what you're saying, but it doesn't matter if people are weak if you're taking the noncompliance route. All that matters is that people lose faith in the government, and that could be over anything like not wanting WW3.

 

My concern is more multiculturalism to be honest. If too many people wake up and start resisting the tyranny, then the TPB will just pull more George Floyd shit to start race riots. That's diversity for you though. Things would be easier to deal with if we lived in a high trust society with more social cohesion.

 

Perhaps we can learn something from the immigrants though, some of them come from cohesive cultures like islam. Rather than trying to resist the parts of western society which they don't like, they set up a parallel society with things like sharia law and zakat charity. Likewise, within muslim countries, other minorities like Christians don't rely on those govts for help, they organise within their own communities for mutual wellbeing. 

This is what we have forgotten in the west because instead of self-help within voluntary communities (religious or otherwise), we've been trained by the elite to ask the govt for everything and pay lots of taxes to them. But how many of us feel totally comfortable at election time with the choice that's available to us? Or is it a case of the lesser of three evils? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Asha Logos new video. Pay attention people. It's all well and good making a few posts online about how bad things are, Q drops and how Trump will save us but what are YOU going to do about it in the real world. Make some more posts until they're knocking at your door? The time to get real is here. We can't stop this now. It's time to move forward.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Asha Logos new video. Pay attention people. It's all well and good making a few posts online about how bad things are, Q drops and how Trump will save us but what are YOU going to do about it in the real world. Make some more posts until they're knocking at your door? The time to get real is here. We can't stop this now. It's time to move forward.

 

 

i'd have thought with what we have posted over the years we would have had knocks on the door by now.

but no.

so is there a faction that wants us to post what we post

 

i'm ready i just don't know how many will be with me

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

 

i'd have thought with what we have posted over the years we would have had knocks on the door by now.

but no.

so is there a faction that wants us to post what we post

 

i'm ready i just don't know how many will be with me

The posts are in the bank Bam, they'll cash them when they need to,we should all know that by now. There are plenty who'd be with us and that number will increase the longer this goes on.

 

We're in a death spiral now, nothing is going to stop them getting their way, by hook or by crook they WILL have their way. This isn't a black pill rant. It's a positive thing, a change is gonna come. A chance to make things better. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...