Jump to content

General Political Thoughts Thread


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The final redpill for me is probably going to be the Christian question. I have mentioned before that I'm struggling with my faith. I feel like there is some conflict going on inside me with my Pagan ancestors and my Christian upbringing.

 

There's that feeling of doubt that I get every now and then where I feel like what if I am just following some anti-European desert cult. Then there's the other side of me that says that you're going to have your faith tested with deception. And I'm trying to understand why they would need to subvert Christendom if they controlled it from the beginning. It's a mind fvck.

It sickens me what has been done with the maiden, mother, crone tradition. That was the true meaning of feminism. Women all passing knowledge down to each other with love and not hate. Then there is the Christian teaching that we are all brothers and sisters. I'm in 3 different minds with the afterlife. Is there a loving God? Are we all being tricked and the only people who can save us is ourselves? The last one is the most terrifying. Are we in a prison planet and we are destined to keep coming back here to this hellhole? I don't know the truthūüėĘ

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Stuart dorrans said:

It sickens me what has been done with the maiden, mother, crone tradition. That was the true meaning of feminism. Women all passing knowledge down to each other with love and not hate.

 

Yep, graceful feminine women are being conditioned to be more masculine and not have children.

 

And men are being told that masculinity is toxic and they're being conditioned to become feminine soyboys.

 

It's an attack on Germanic tradition where the man was the warrior, and the women was the motherly guardian of the tribe.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep, graceful feminine women are being conditioned to be more masculine and not have children.

 

And men are being told that masculinity is toxic and they're being conditioned to become feminine soyboys.

 

It's an attack on Germanic tradition where the man was the warrior, and the women was the motherly guardian of the tribe.

I'm embarrassed to admit that i almost had an abortion. I cancelled it on the very day. I have a theory that feminists secretly hate themselves for what they have done to themselves and their unborn children. What stopped me? Was it the voice of God? Was it the voices of my ancestors? Was it my own intuition that i knew what i was doing was morally wrong and i would never forgive myself? Children are a blessing, not a curse. It's amazing how much communist brainwashing lives amongst us in our own families.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Maybe some kind of tribal survival instinct.

We live in a world where materialism means everything. We are so competitive to have all the latest designer bullshit or we will be evicted from our social circles. This isn't what human life is supposed to be like. All people want to talk about is how much money they spend on stuff so they can feel superior to you. I miss having real conversations about what's going on in the world. Just because someone has a large bank balance doesn't mean they are truthful. Society thinks money-truth, poor-lies. We are all judging each other based on our bank accounts which is another illusion conjured up by the elites. We are all bugs to be squashed. We need to stop arguing about petty things like who has the best designer kitchen on Facebook. They are after all of us. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Stuart dorrans said:

We live in a world where materialism means everything. We are so competitive to have all the latest designer bullshit or we will be evicted from our social circles. This isn't what human life is supposed to be like. All people want to talk about is how much money they spend on stuff so they can feel superior to you. I miss having real conversations about what's going on in the world. Just because someone has a large bank balance doesn't mean they are truthful. Society thinks money-truth, poor-lies. We are all judging each other based on our bank accounts which is another illusion conjured up by the elites. We are all bugs to be squashed. We need to stop arguing about petty things like who has the best designer kitchen on Facebook. They are after all of us. 

 

I know it probably sounds like I'm going on a purity spiral, but as a single man I struggle to find things that I even want to spend money on these days besides necessities. I treat my niece quite a bit, and go on breaks every now and then, but that's about it.

 

I used to be a massive consumer, collecting crap for the sake of it. I loved cinema and music, but gave my DVDs and CDs to my pal when I went off mainstream stuff.

 

A lot of the problem is pop culture. It's too obnoxious and hedonistic. That's why I mainly listen to instrumentals because there's less subversive messaging when there's no lyrics.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MOD NOTE: SO THERE IS ZERO CONFUSION, ANTI SEMITISM AND RACISM ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THE FORUM.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON, AS I AM SUR MOST OF YOU ARE, BUT THE FORUM HAS TO ADHERE TO RULES SET OUT BY THE FOUNDERS OF THE FORUM, REGARDLESS OF HOW WE FEEL ABOUT THAT.

MODERATORS ARE IN A CRAPPY POSITION, SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE TWO,BUT HAVE TO ALWAYS COME DOWN ON THE SIDE OF ADMIN.

 

ANYONE WHO FEELS THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM RULES, WILL BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM THE FORUM.

THIS FORUM HAS NEVER BEEN A FREE SPEECH FORUM AND IT NEVER WILL BE. WE ALL NEED TO POST WITHIN THE GUIDELINES.  

IF YOU FEEL THIS IS UNJUST OR UNFAIR YOU ARE ON THE WRONG FORUM.

 

I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR ALL MODERATORS, PAST OR PRESENT AND ADMIN, IN STATING THAT WE WONT BE PUT UNDER SCRUTINY BECAUSE OF A FEW RASCIST PRATTS.

 

NO REPLY NEEDED

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kjV0SFXRcWER/ - Romanian Senator DIANA LOVANOVICI SPEAKING IN THE PARLIAMENT ON THE USES OF HAARP TECHNOLOGY IN TURKEY

Is it established that people cause earthquakes at their whim? She discusses more. 

 

Look up Naftali Berg and how they brag about this tech being some prophetic crap that helps them. I can't say any more than that here.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2023 at 3:01 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

The final redpill for me is probably going to be the Christian question. I have mentioned before that I'm struggling with my faith. I feel like there is some conflict going on inside me with my Pagan ancestors and my Christian upbringing.

 

There's that feeling of doubt that I get every now and then where I feel like what if I am just following some anti-European desert cult. Then there's the other side of me that says that you're going to have your faith tested with deception. And I'm trying to understand why they would need to subvert Christendom if they controlled it from the beginning. It's a mind fvck.

 

This resonates with me EW. I left my church at the end of last year, although it wasn't the same one I was brought up in. I also get the attraction of nativist pagan religion, but can't just switch that faith on like a light. So I'm going back to basics and questioning it all from the ground up, the zero point. 

 

I guess I'm off-topic because this is a political thread. However, in mitigation I'm having yet another mind-flip over how we can ever rebuild a strong national identity and community, and recover from this multicultural swamp without having a shared religious dimension to it. Can a secular political nationalism be enough to re-bind us? Religion plays such a strong role in glueing local communities together, I wonder if a national or racial identity by itself will be enough to resist the globalist cabal onslaught. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

 

I'm not Scottish so I'm happy to let them have self-determination and elect whoever they like. But I wish the SNP would stop calling themselves nationalists because they're about as unionist as the lib dems here in England. Only they want to hand over their sovereignty to the EU instead of the UK. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2023 at 9:20 AM, Stuart dorrans said:

It sickens me what has been done with the maiden, mother, crone tradition. That was the true meaning of feminism. Women all passing knowledge down to each other with love and not hate. Then there is the Christian teaching that we are all brothers and sisters. I'm in 3 different minds with the afterlife. Is there a loving God? Are we all being tricked and the only people who can save us is ourselves? The last one is the most terrifying. Are we in a prison planet and we are destined to keep coming back here to this hellhole? I don't know the truthūüėĘ

 

The Spirit is not bound to any one source or channel.

 

You do know The Truth, but you've forgotten. You are an extension of IT. We have taken a trip into inversion...virtual separation...turned away from Reality...

 

We have deceived ourselves and been assimilated into an alien identity and an alien world. It's nature is the opposite of Reality. It's nature must then be deceit.

 

To connect with The Real will bring this thing into proper perspective, and fear will be seen as the lie that it is, it is the trick by the ego--mechanistic artificial idea of "self"-- along with pride and guilt that imprisons. 

 

Within you is a memory of Reality, a blurred vision, a fragment of total serenity, a feeling, free from all deceit and completely natural...this the ego does not want you to see/feel, because this is True Will and Being, and The End of the deceiver. You want return more than anything...but the ego is telling you(us) the opposite...

 

 

Behold!  The world,,,,in all it's glory!   The same as Plato's Cave. The Matrix. The Truman Show.  It's not really there...it's just an illustration of what our consciousness/Spirit is being used for perceptually. It was just a temporary experience, a testing of an idea...of creating apart from TRUTH(GOD).

 

 

 

Common-Wart=theworld.jpg

 

 

The larger body of consciouness/Spirit is not deceived, nor little, limited, and weak. It is The Truth---One with THE GREAT TRUTH. We are part of That. Infinite Creation.

The Prodigal Son tells the story. Except the Son that stayed aligned with The Father was not resentful, in fact he came looking for us...Jesus Christ.

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Campion said:

 

This resonates with me EW. I left my church at the end of last year, although it wasn't the same one I was brought up in. I also get the attraction of nativist pagan religion, but can't just switch that faith on like a light. So I'm going back to basics and questioning it all from the ground up, the zero point. 

 

I guess I'm off-topic because this is a political thread. However, in mitigation I'm having yet another mind-flip over how we can ever rebuild a strong national identity and community, and recover from this multicultural swamp without having a shared religious dimension to it. Can a secular political nationalism be enough to re-bind us? Religion plays such a strong role in glueing local communities together, I wonder if a national or racial identity by itself will be enough to resist the globalist cabal onslaught. 

 

I don't know, but I wonder too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Starmer; ( on Lineker)

... It is possible to disagree with what someone says at the same time as defending their right ro say it. If he doesn't understand that ...

 

____ ...

 

Starmer; 

... Cancel culture addicts ( conservatives ) ...

 

Sunak;

... We're not going to take lectures on cancel culture from the party opposite ...

 

Scottish MP asked a question about energy bills coming in at 3,500 instead of the 2,500 cap, and to answer Sunak just criticised the Scottish police ... and anything Scottish ... 

 

( The weird rich little freak ūüėČ)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the budget opening statements Sunak and Starmer both quote " the IMF said ... " 

 

____

 

Starmer; Every country faced the pandemic and the war in Ukraine 

 

The war didn't stop our insulation scheme 

The war didn't stop ...

The war didn't stop ...

 

... It's their sacrifice which is ...

 

... Clean energy, which will bring us lower bills ...

 

... Cost of living crisis ...

 

... unlike the car he won't have to borrow one of those ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...