General Political Thoughts Thread

Ever get that déjà vu feeling?

The Daily Star headline reads; "Disorder! Disorder!" - and calls the Tory sleaze and sexism row the "shame of Britain".

Those of you who remember Tony Blair’s election in 1997 will know it was preceded by endless lurid headlines of Tory sleaze.

The Conservative government was a cess-pit of corruption and sexual deviancy, including the infamous Westminster paedophile ring.

Headlines like the death of Stephen Milligan MP, wearing a pair of tights with a bin-liner over his head and an orange segment in his mouth.

This was said to be a ‘sex game’ gone wrong, but in fact he was murdered by MI5 because he had discovered illegal arms deals to Iraq.

However, there was also the mysterious top Cabinet member, who could not be named, accused of the sexual abuse of children.

We all knew it was Leon Britten, later named by Tom Watson under Parliamentary privilege and then exonerated, by the MET.

The press had a field day selecting seedy stories to tarnish the Tories image. The electorate was already sick of 17 years of Thatcher.

Cue Tony Blair’s New Labour (after getting rid of John Smith) the great hope for honest politics and change. How did that go?

Today, we have Keir Starmer, a Knight in shining armour, poised to save us from the insufferable Conservative sleaze, again…

Edited by Velma
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Charlie Cuck finally states the obvious. Do Turning Point grifters and other cuckservatives finally sense a shift in the wind, now that terms like 'anti-white' are being mainstreamed? Seems like he is just riding the coattails of those who have been saying this for years, before he had the courage to.

cc.jpg

On 4/20/2022 at 12:02 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

dm.jpg

Fvck Bannon and Dark MAGA, give me based and non-cucked MAGA or piss off with the cringe. That crap glows and doesn't look organic, like a desperate attempt to get back in the spotlight.

More fucking 'hopium'. And just more memes and hashtags.

Trump is NOT your saviour. He is just as much one of the 'wealthy elite', and just another puppet or pawn.

The problem with US politics is that it is far too polarised. And there is too much emphasis placed on it being between 'Republicans' or 'Democrats'.

BOTH parties are the problem. Where are the alternatives? Instead of having to choose between one or other of these 'rich old men', where are the younger, dynamic leaders of other political parties?

Yes, I accept that other political parties have a much harder time in the US gaining any traction, simply due to how well funded both the Republican and Democrat parties are, and the exposure they get in the mainstream media.

Amongst the 'alternative circles' there is still this 'belief' being pushed that the Republicans are the 'good guys', while the Democrats are the 'bad guys'.

They are both two sides of the same coin, and it should be time for a 'new coin'.

Sorry but Trump ain't gonna ride in and come to the rescue. America is fucked unless its people can realise that they have been played for fools for too long, and start to look for and vote for genuine alternatives.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sorry but Trump ain't gonna ride in and come to the rescue. America is fucked unless its people can realise that they have been played for fools for too long, and start to look for and vote for genuine alternatives.

Dark MAGA. That's a laugh. Trump is all talk. He'll appoint the same low-lifes he did before and he'll have that cockroach Kushner always hanging round like a bad smell. He'll still push the vaccine, go all-in for Israel, and appoint some more no-hopers to the Supreme Court. Anyone who has been around legal circles for a while knows damned well that Kavanaugh was a wet blanket and Comey-Barrett always takes the path of least resistance. Those two jokers were handed to Trump when the vacancies opened up. Kavanaugh's "trial" about his sexual past was just theatre. His accuser was as flaky as they come and in a normal society, would be under intensive therapy. Instead, she gets 15 minutes of fame before simpering feminists who believe that Kavanaugh flashed her at a party. If Trump gets in again, he might get fuel prices down again but nothing of substance will change for the average American.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Dark MAGA. That's a laugh. Trump is all talk. He'll appoint the same low-lifes he did before and he'll have that cockroach Kushner always hanging round like a bad smell. He'll still push the vaccine, go all-in for Israel, and appoint some more no-hopers to the Supreme Court. Anyone who has been around legal circles for a while knows damned well that Kavanaugh was a wet blanket and Comey-Barrett always takes the path of least resistance. Those two jokers were handed to Trump when the vacancies opened up. Kavanaugh's "trial" about his sexual past was just theatre. His accuser was as flaky as they come and in a normal society, would be under intensive therapy. Instead, she gets 15 minutes of fame before simpering feminists who believe that Kavanaugh flashed her at a party. If Trump gets in again, he might get fuel prices down again but nothing of substance will change for the average American.

NO NO NO you have to "trust the plan" 😆

Because 'Q' said so. 🙄

Tng GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

The "plan" is just to keep people 'docile' and waiting for their 'saviour' to come and rescue them from this mess. While at the same time keeping them 'locked' in the same never ending vicious circle of Republican - Democrat - Republican - Democrat ad infinitum.

The "Establishment" is just that, any actual 'resistance' will have to come from outside the Establishment.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The "plan" is just to keep people 'docile' and waiting for their 'saviour' to come and rescue them from this mess. While at the same time keeping them 'locked' in the same never ending vicious circle of Republican - Democrat - Republican - Democrat ad infinitum.

The "Establishment" is just that, any actual 'resistance' will have to come from outside the Establishment.

I think when mass media is propaganda and has been for a long time information that arms the general public against a major weapon used against the general population (propagandised news) is a good thing and does the exact opposite of make them docile and just wait. But what do I know?

16 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I think when mass media is propaganda and has been for a long time information that arms the general public against a major weapon used against the general population (propagandised news) is a good thing and does the exact opposite of make them docile and just wait. But what do I know?

People are just waiting though, they're not collectivizing against the establishment's corruption, there is no will to power. People just want Trump, Putin, or some white hats that probably don't exist in any significant numbers to sort things out.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People are just waiting though, they're not collectivizing against the establishment's corruption, there is no will to power. People just want Trump, Putin, or some white hats that probably don't exist in any significant numbers to sort things out.

people are trying to get in congress, senate etc, ball is in humanities court. information outside of propaganda helps people see it for what it is, such as covid.

Posted (edited)

If you don't want to live among rapists and murderers, you're racist.

If you don't want your children brainwashed into sexual confusion and dysphoria, you're a bigot.

If you don't want your White children being taught to hate themselves, you're a domestic terrorist.

If you don't want low IQ third world savages pouring into your country/continent unabated, you're a xenophobe.

If you don't hate European people, culture and history, you're a White Supremacist.

If you don't want European people to become a demographic minority in historically "White" countries and Europe, you're a Nazi.

If you notice the group destroying your country, you're an anti-semite.

If you say any of these things out loud or online, you're a fascist.

I do wonder how long these derogatory epithets will hold their imagined 'power' over people.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Victoria and New Zealand Labour communist leaders, Jacinda Ardern and Daniel Andrews both deny they're evil and, in unison, insisted they just have severe cases of resting bitch face.

Today they both responded to concerns that they're sociopaths by assuring citizens that despite hundreds of photos of them which appear to show nothing but pure malice written all over their faces, they hold nothing love for all mankind.

Ardern reassured nervous voters:

“I know my face may come across as a little scary to some people, but you see the thing is, this is my normal face.”

After insisting that he is simply misunderstood, Andrews stated:

“Trust me, I’m not evil.”

Sheeple can put away the gallows and now sleep easier knowing they're not led mass murdering psychopaths.

8C3A4957-C0FD-4E99-A31C-2090813952EB.jpeg.49abef96135d0d311a0645e090507d1c.jpeg2FE4BD04-F2B7-4186-8DC7-EEC89A958A4F.jpeg.b8fb92016ac565c8a48f998f8679b50e.jpeg

iiiiiiii.jpeg.5617d0555e917f191b377d73a14d2885.jpegppppppppppppp.jpeg.a13d4ac9da1d5a20e8bf1dad7e3f1a55.jpegrrrrrrrr.jpg.dc4b05ff9a675eea8583c2969f155b3f.jpgffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpeg.ed5a7382491485531f5334242db1ed12.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Jesus, they were always obnoxious but perhaps the multiple vaxs and the general push-back against their ideology have set this one off.

It's quite a scene. Haven't seen a NPC be a NPC like this one in a while.

Starts at 2:30 - 2min snippet

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Killary Diane Rodham Clinton.

Notice anything "systemic" in these 'elite' pics over the past 2 years?

And the media brainwashed billions of people into *actually* thinking, and to this day believing, it was a complete mystery as to why the great American people voted for the Trumpet in huge numbers in 2016, and in a landslide in 2020.

279847302_10166433548080360_2067734901147334085_n.jpg.47ea4d6b3c80187b1ba4645e97bf72b1.jpg

https://summit.news/2022/05/03/major-slave-owner-vibes-regal-hillarys-gown-attended-to-by-black-masked-servant/

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

1287949415_Screenshot2022-05-03181145.jpg.e605d8d8dbb0c0b51520ab030746e38f.jpg

220767917_Screenshot2022-05-03181309.jpg.5badf9671252858f2a7d864a441f8406.jpg

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpeg.c4e82b97fe77e100a02cc298ed047687.jpeg

Don't believe your lying eyes there's no conspiracy of lies

I'm the first to call out stuff, but as I've said before about this image....if you watch the footage (which pans out to show the full scenario).....there's a group of black students sitting behind him, to the side, off-stage....and it looks like he is simply gesturing to one (or some) of those after his speech. Maybe they come up onto the podium next....but it's easy to make it look like Sleepyjoe is shaking hands with thin air.

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'm the first to call out stuff, but as I've said before about this image....if you watch the footage (which pans out to show the full scenario).....there's a group of black students sitting behind him, to the side, off-stage....and it looks like he is simply gesturing to one (or some) of those after his speech. Maybe they come up onto the podium next....but it's easy to make it look like Sleepyjoe is shaking hands with thin air.

lol

I've seen the clip - the people in the direction he turned were miles away - he literally finished his speech and turned and put his hand straight out as if he was about *greet* a person standing right next to him.

Granted by far it wasn't his biggest WTF, mild by comparison, and yeah it was more of jester... as you do... but who sticks their hand out to shake someone elses like that when there's nobody standing next to you? Were the people in the audience supposed to jump up and run and embrace? /rhetorical.

what happened to the elbow tap btw? lol

Anyway, I didn't post to specifically call out that particular 'incident' - just how politofact wants you to not believe your lying eyes.....they literally said "it never happened" and went on a 9 tweet thread about it, when it clearly did. lol

No, the US-Mex border is not wide open!

• Like 1