General Political Thoughts Thread

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Sorry, might not be in the correct thread

It's basically a random thread for anything political at this point so it's okay. I post some cultural stuff too, but politics is downstream from culture anyway.

I sometimes just rant and shitpost in here to give others a break too. lol

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's basically a random thread for anything political at this point so it's okay. I post some cultural stuff too, but politics is downstream from culture anyway.

I sometimes just rant and shitpost in here to give others a break too. lol

I enjoy reading your rant and shitposts here.

I missed them/you when you took time off.

glad ya back 🙂😊

• Like 2

The Increasing Frequency of Terms Denoting Political Extremism in U.S. and U.K. News Media

Study analyzes the increase in key words denoting political "extremism" over time.

In US, Right-Wing media mentions 'Far-Right' more often than Left-Wing media mentions 'Far-Left.'

In UK, so-called "Right-Wing" media mentions 'Far-Right' twice as often as they mention 'Far-Left.' So, British "Right-Wing" media is functionally Leftist.

In both UK and US, the so-called "Centrist" media is indistinguishable from Leftist media.

https://davidrozado.substack.com/p/iftdpe

"And in this society liberalism has learned how to rule in a far more sophisticated way. Towards the end of the quasi-Stalinist state in Czechoslovakia secret policeman were looking under people’s beds for abstract paintings and jazz music and this sort of nonsense. The West allows people to dissent, just to think in their own little boxes, and don’t give a damn. Doesn’t bother to ban books because 40% of the population can’t read them anyway. This is how liberalism rules. It doesn’t allow the privilege of dissent, because it disprivileges dissenting ideas."

- Jonathan Bowden

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Never like fedboy )ew Peters.

He has always struck me as a bit too slick and polished to be fully trustworthy.

And how he came from seemingly no-where and is heavily promoted in the 'trending' tabs of bitchute, along with some Q pushers Charlie Ward and Mel K. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

He has always struck me as a bit too slick and polished to be fully trustworthy.

And how he came from seemingly no-where and is heavily promoted in the 'trending' tabs of bitchute, along with some Q pushers Charlie Ward and Mel K. 

I made a typo, I meant to say that I have never liked him, not never like him. I'm not bothered if others watch him, but he seems too clean and kosher to me though, something doesn't feel right.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

• Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic
  • lake pinned this topic