What happens when you die ?

beneiadian

I’m now more inclined towards the vedic/tantric/thoth philosophy about death, after more life/death experience.

when i was younger, as a 3/4yr old, before indoctrination from society/schools etc, i didnt believe in death. I intuitively knew there was no death, yet knew i could squish an ant and its material body would cease, but there was other ‘life’ part of it that lived on.

When i was around 4, (no religious or death indoctrination, no experience of human death etc) i drowned in a very large, deep backyard pond, (people there, no-one noticed!), used as a swimming pool before being a fish pond!

I never knew/realised i couldnt breathe underwater, never swam before…..so i jumped in, sank upright into the depths of the water, eyes open and took in a lungful to breathe…of course that was not the wisest thing to do, and caused my ‘light being’ to remove itself from my body. 
Then  i was seeing myself from both ‘bodies’ - I stared at my physical body standing there at the bottom, wide-eyed, full mouth of water, looking at me, the light body. At the same time i could also see from my physical body eyes, my light body, glowing golden, a replica of my physical size/shape, looking at me, no expression, just looking. 
From my light body eyes, i then saw 2 pairs of arms plunge into the water above me. Everything then went black, and the next thing i knew i waslaying on the patio coughing and spluttering. I was wrapped in a towel, given some chocolate and told to sit in the sun and dry off!

I never spoke about it as a kid, and just carried on being a kid. Its funny how kids just accept whatever, and go on to live another day unhindered by hangups and questions like us adults!

That experience was my first exposure to the unseen. More came later throughout life. Age 6 i questioned why we were all here on this planet, it seemed like a surreal environment, fascinating but very weird. Unbeknownst to me this questioning was to become the pivotal reason for my life….with life answering this young musing i had. “Knock and it shall be opened”. 

These unseen experiences lead me questioning the nature of what i had experienced, so later on in life, i then took to the library of knowledge…ancient texts, philosophy, all through to even the friggin’ bible…which helped to elucidate via them the common theme suggested about life/death/reality to understand my experiences better. 

The oldest texts are less altered by man, than modern religions/spirituality. We cant read/understand anything from any texts with an ego-mind. They have to be read open-minded - if we read this stuff within an indoctrinated cage of a belief system, we’ll understand the words in the slant that aligns with our beliefs, and then end up like jews with 2 fridges to separate food stuff ‘cos the bible literally said to do that’!  If we read these texts literally, we’ll end up doing silly rituals, sacrifices etc….oh wait…we do! 😉

WHERE AWARENESS FLOWS ENERGY GOES. 
We’re like russian dolls with 7 separate ‘bodies’ - most are unseen ‘bodies’ . We’re really a ‘septenary man’:

Physical. (The vehicle)   Thought/Emotion/Intellectual/   (Lower self/lower ego)    Intuitive/Wisdom.  (Higher Self/higher ego)       Atman/ God (SELF)

7 Major aspects of ‘Divine Ego’ split into 4 major chunks. 

Our awareness, reading this right now, has the choice to focus on any of these 7 bodies. The ideal is for awareness to connect and focus on ALL the bodies in tune. Mostly we’re in the lower ego state, concerned with our physical/emotional/thoughts/intellectual selves. Intuition and wisdom also gets a look-in at times for us all. Heck even God is on board, yet we wouldn’t even know it most times. Yet mostly, our 3-d life is lower ego focus of our attention. 

When we die the 4 chunks split apart and go to their respective vibrations/realms….that really are all here intermeshing 3-d reality but we dont perceive them all. 

If our awareness in life is mostly focused on , let’s say, saving the planet, being an environmentalist, feeding the hungry…solving the worlds problems, at death we’ll flitter in the upper vibrations of the lower ego astral realms, then transcend that once we figure out whats happened, and then awareness generally moves higher into more ‘heavenly’ realms. 

If we live life focusing our awareness on ourselves only, body obsession, emotions, sensory indulgences, our awareness will be attracted by itself to then attach to the lower ego body, in the low astral realms. This vibration is closest to earth, and this is where most of us often have a visit right after death, as much of life is about how we feel, what our body feels like, what we think about etc. If you accept youve died you’ll transcend this vibration realm and like a lift shaft…our awareness will visit the higher realms.

We’re like bubbles after death….moving up all the time, vibrationally. Our awareness /consciousness is capable of vibrationally changing. 

If youve been a criminal all your life, you’ll visit to the lower vibrational astral zones - this is because your life was focused on a vibration of harm. Your awareness is operating at this level. So despite the body going, the ‘awareness’ running the body has been focused on these vibrations, drenched in them. 

We put our consciousness wherever we vibrate. 
Our consciousness enlivens the whole 7 bodies while connected/incarnated - but once dead, that connection breaks and our awareness is free-floating and automatically joins the vibrations the awareness has spent the majority of life before death focused on. 

Its a vast subject but nikola tesla was right by saying (paraphrasing) ‘if man understood all is energy and frequency we’d make huge strides in our understanding of reality.’

Near death experiences often experience whatever their belief is - the religious crowd all experience hells and heavens with god/jesus/yahweh etc…its an overlay…illusion created by awareness/mind. And its not full death dont forget - the 7 bodies havent fully parted ways.

The hermetic principles govern all of the ALL….hence why they’re universal/unchanging principles. One of the is ‘as above so below’. In life whatever vibration we focus our minds on we ‘experience’…..same at death…whatever vibration we engage in life, awareness experiences at death. Yet we rarely stay at that vibration, once we get the universe is vibration.  We have choice, always. 

Edited by BeeThrive
  • Like 2

I think the closest thing you can get to death experience without actually going through it is by doing a proper ayahuasca ceremony.

My experience during this is that when you go under, you completely go off out of your body and mind and into the spirit world. 

I will never forget the feeling when the medicine kicks in and it's time to leave the body. The first feeling is absolute terror. Once it happens and you let go it's quite pleasant and relaxing.

To add, what happens when you die - if this does reflect the ayahuasca experience 

Once you leave the body - I was taken to all the spiritual realms, that reflected all the shadow parts of me - and I had to come face to face with the spiritual reality of all my unresolved shadows and traumas. Makes me think might be a good idea to try and clear your shadow, purify your mind and resolve major issues prior to your departure - incase you have to experience this - this part isn't that pleasant....the spiritual reality of the events that happened is more horrifying than the physical reflected experience you had to endure whilst in the physical body.

My suspicion being - we may have to undergo some form of mind cleansing after death prior to entering a new bodymind

Edited by Mr H

1 hour ago, BeeThrive said:

The oldest texts are less altered by man, than modern religions/spirituality. We cant read/understand anything from any texts with an ego-mind. They have to be read open-minded - if we read this stuff within an indoctrinated cage of a belief system, we’ll understand the words in the slant that aligns with our beliefs, and then end up like jews with 2 fridges to separate food stuff ‘cos the bible literally said to do that’!  If we read these texts literally, we’ll end up doing silly rituals, sacrifices etc….oh wait…we do! 😉 

You do know that butchers and supermarkets have to separate fresh meat from cooked meat.....  and generally have two different refrigerated sections.

Some of the dietary restrictions of the Jews may seem like nonsense to us now, but back when they made them they actually, presumably, served a useful purpose....

Possibly the first example of food hygiene rules.....

It's easy to mock stuff like this.... but there genuinely is a good reason for such rules, even though the reason may be lost to history and it now seems like an empty ritual...

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

You do know that butchers and supermarkets have to separate fresh meat from cooked meat.....  and generally have two different refrigerated sections.

Some of the dietary restrictions of the Jews may seem like nonsense to us now, but back when they made them they actually, presumably, served a useful purpose....

Possibly the first example of food hygiene rules.....

It's easy to mock stuff like this.... but there genuinely is a good reason for such rules, even though the reason may be lost to history and it now seems like an empty ritual...

I dont want to derail the thread subject with this tangent, but i get what youre saying. Agree completely that ceremony and ritual are aspects of life when directed for and through Truth.  They are powerful dedications that maintain our connection to Truth.

My point was that older texts keep Truth simple and guide us how to conduct our awareness for spiritual ‘purity’ - helping us attain more Truth - therefore the intricacies of daily actions are not required to be spelt out, because if the mind and heart are mastered, aligned actions automatically follows suit. 

The jewish reference was specific to them having 2 fridges to keep dairy away from meat - born out of the extreme literal interpretation from one line in the torah “you shall not cook a kid in its mother’s milk”. 
Jews themselves find it confusing and dont understand it fully yet follow it. There’s a whole industry of kosher kitchen manufacturers born from this one line of text. 
How many jews berate themselves as sinners for not always following such decrees? How many think they’ve lost their spot in heaven if they consume a pizza? 

Wars and other atrocities are committed due to mis-interpretation of religious texts. Whatever meaning we attribute to a notion, actions follow, and consequences. Analogous texts are open to such wide and varied interpretation, like poetry, we have to be careful not to hinge beliefs:actions on texts we actually cannot be sure of origin or editors, nor the reason why, we abdicate critical thinking, asking ‘why’ while performing such acts.  
Some verses/texts have become so bastardised to suit the ‘times’ of editing, its almost become a joke to call many verses spiritual when its an obvious addition by clergy at the time to suit their socio-religious dictatorship.

“None of these reasons are fully satisfactory and it is clear that this mitzvah falls into the category of Mitzvahs that have no satisfactory reason - Chukim. The reasons of many of the commandments in the Torah are beyond our comprehension. This allows for our acceptance of a Higher reason and the realization that our comprehension is limited.”

https://www.jccmb.com/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/1339531/jewish/Milk-and-Meat.htm

Yet the mysical arm from the Kabbalah gives a closer understanding to its esoteric meaning…

according to Kabbalah, meat represents gevurah (the Divine attribute of Judgment) and milk represents chesed (the Divine attribute of Kindness). These two opposing characteristics are not to be mixed with each other.

The above quote from the rabbi from the above link. 

His interpretation still loses sight of its direct meaning, one should question why the line specifies mother’s milk, and not just milk. It’s not a food reference at all, just an analogy of how to regard others…specifically judgement and assumptions of children to parents……similar with teachings from the bible “sins of the father pass to the son” becomes the curse of generations. This stuff of life causes suffering ….not eating a chicken kiev!

Yet due to its shrouded truth, much like many texts….truth hidden in full view….its difficult to perceive and gets lobbed in the ‘what god allows you to eat’ section of the torah because cooking is mentioned. 

If we take the literal meaning, we’d cook meat in other milks just make sure its not its mothers! But they went further than literal, they went extreme and dont store or eat meat and dairy together. Both are proteins and fats. So nutritionally similar.  

(My example happens to be the torah…could be any from the abrahamics)

When we look to the abrahamics for insight upon death, we are left equally confounded as the above line has caused for generations of followers. The overall answer is love god and ‘pray for your soul”. 
The mystical texts of all the abrahamics however, are far more illuminating. The ones that have survived at least.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:56 AM, campanar said:

Love this stuff. More interesting than UFOs or even Lizards.

Knew someone who didn't crash their car when they >100% knew< they would (I know the spot, and there would be no way to avoid a crash into something). Did they switch into this frequency? If so, what happened to their "soul" in their body in this frequency? A merge, a take over, or did they have no soul, a robot if you will?

When I was 15 or so, I woke up, went to school. Then woke up, and went to school. Then woke up, and was worried! Went to school and all has been normal ever since. Will I wake up again? Had a few (3 or 4 maybe) lucid dreams too.

Maybe when car crash happens and death occurs we could divide into different parallel worlds. 

The human brain could be occupied by many many of ourselves all on different frequencies in parallel worlds.