Jump to content

What happens when you die ?


beneiadian
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, beneiadian said:

Do you get reincarnated straight away? or do you have to draw up a new soul contract ? Can you remain as soul outside of a body for as long as you want to ? Any information from reliable channelings or hidden knowledge is appreciated.

 

Well I did read somewhere that when you die your soul gets liberated. Your soul is at it's most happiest when not restricted by the body that it is imprisoned in. Being a Christian I believe in reincarnation at the end of the age, but to a better earth than we live on at the mo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2021 at 9:15 AM, beneiadian said:

Do you get reincarnated straight away? or do you have to draw up a new soul contract ? Can you remain as soul outside of a body for as long as you want to ? Any information from reliable channelings or hidden knowledge is appreciated.

You could check out Robert Monroe’s books about astral travel. He was not spiritual and started spontaneously leaving his body. He tried to keep a scientific approach and journaled everything.

 

In some of his travels, he helped people who died accept it and move on. He would take them up past the lower levels where the negative entities are and they would disappear eventually, presumably once they figured out what to do.

 

He had interactions with his other incarnations in multiple time periods which corroborates the there is no time theory.

 

He went to the Pleroma and some of his info corroborates Gnosticism. He went to a friend’s and pinched a woman in his astral form and she had a physical bruise trying to prove his work.

 

We are absolutely more than our bodies and go on beyond this physical experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

David Icke has accessed that(GOD/REALITY/TRUTH) beyond this "world", anyone can, it's within and everywhere illusion is not. The ego does not want Real Self-- Awareness, in the presence of TRUTH the ego(fraudulent self identity) is not. Suspend /shrink the ego,,,humility,, honest *asking* for truth...Love as GOD Loves, for only a moment...unconditionally and universally---open the "heart" as D.I. says. Forgiveness. Resentments and blame are of the ego= Spiritual poison.

 

The absurdity of this so-called world precludes it from deserving of the title "reality". 🤣🙃

Infinite Love Is The Only TRUTH-- David Icke is not the 1st to communicate this. This is the Frame of Reference for Everything Truthful and Real.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love GOD(LOVE-TRUTH-REALITY-LIFE-SPIRIT), IT Is All-Encompassing---You are a part/within IT, You Are Of IT---IT is GREATER (thank GOD!),,, the only difference is in magnitude.

Within INFINITY there is room for Infinity. You. The Real.

You want this. You miss this. IT did not abandon us.

LOVE IT. You Will Know.

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'll just say this -

To anyone who really believes you perish forever with your meat suit isn't giving themselves enough credit as one of the most powerful-beyond-measure beings ever created. The spirit lives on, eternally. Buckle up.

Edited by Xelador
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Human knowledge is based on pure interpretation. And so are religions. And something determines what the individual can experience. And there is a reason for that. And that will also happen there that the individual will experience his version that is bearable. A human being has to assume that there are many levels of increase that are still quite different. Whoever perhaps deciphers large contexts with the help of this intelligence here will certainly perceive something more complex there. It is as if you can comprehend the higher dimensional reality and that you have already assigned certain things correctly. This consciousness will then probably deal with questions that are not to be found here. I guess no one can get lost in what they are not ready for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

My own thoughts is there us no difference you die then just automatically switch to another parallel frequency and carry on without even realising you have died.

 

To be honest I think I may of died couple times now and I'm carrying on in this frequency. 

 

As Jesus mentioned "in my father's kingdom are many rooms"

 

I think it's all down to the frequency we create. We could be jumping up and down frequencies all the time .

 

I've been involved in lucid dreaming/Astral projection for alot of years.

 

But after many year's is there any difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming? I don't know .

Edited by JONJAY79
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

To be honest I think I may of died couple times now and I'm carrying on in this frequency. 

 

I can relate to this, as what happened to me, by rights, I should be dead. I've very often thought like this.

Maybe we never die, only in the eyes of other people.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

To be honest I think I may of died couple times now and I'm carrying on in this frequency. 

 

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Maybe we never die, only in the eyes of other people

 

Yes. Same experience here. Happened a couple of times in my life as well. Once when I was much younger in 1997/98 and afterwards it was almost as if I 'woke up' to a different world of really low frequency....and then a few years ago after a surgery..both times it was as if I 'returned' to a different reality that was of a much lower frequency. While I was waking up during that phase, my inner turmoil and ego hold was quite strong. It is only recently that I am bale to let go. Now waiting to see what happens.

So I guess, this is true what JonJay says-

14 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

I think it's all down to the frequency we create. We could be jumping up and down frequencies all the time .

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, m754 said:

 

 

Yes. Same experience here. Happened a couple of times in my life as well. Once when I was much younger in 1997/98 and afterwards it was almost as if I 'woke up' to a different world of really low frequency....and then a few years ago after a surgery..both times it was as if I 'returned' to a different reality that was of a much lower frequency. While I was waking up during that phase, my inner turmoil and ego hold was quite strong. It is only recently that I am bale to let go. Now waiting to see what happens.

So I guess, this is true what JonJay says-

 

 

 

After my near death escape, I found people to be OTT nice as can be, I felt as though I was in another world. I still feel like this even now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

To answer OP's question in a direct way, I would say that there is no death because nothing is born.

 

What you are 'seeing' or experiencing is merely an appearance, a false 'simulation', that is attempting to copy the original truth. Like when we dream at night and see entire storylines over a couple of hours, but in fact are still in our beds, the same way this is something akin to God's lucid dream that has been 'hijacked' by the ego (that took a life of its own separately so to speak...). 

 

The energy body or subtle memory body carries imprints of our actions and thoughts in this 'appearance'.

 

Why so many more people are being born and population is increasing particularly in certain parts of the world, is because the current circumstances are  conducive for the subtle body to work out the untruth--it is so in your face now--last call in a way--or to live through torture and humiliation to rid the body of the stored karma, then the remaining 'souls' go in hibernated state until the next cycle of creation/ ie. the dream state of God consciousness.

There are only 2 ways for the subtle body to process residual 'karma'---one is through self-discovery/'awakening' via self-discipline (active mode) or through torture and trials and tribulations, a.k.a hard times, pain, suffering etal (passive mode). Since most people are not choosing the former pathway, the latter is playing out with full force.

 

Since there is no 'time' as we know it, the limbo stage might perhaps be understood differently.

 

To put it a bit insensitively, the crappy souls dying 'now', have no wait time, they descend immediately to this timeline just in time to buy the next iphone and post a social media update. That is why little children are becoming sadly precocious too soon now, and why child exploitation is increasing.

 

If you are truly enlightened you leave all cycles, 'good' or 'bad' in our terminology, or if there are any residual karma left even after self-realization, you go in a state of 'limbo' to a higher 'frequency' state/ dimension, roughly like heaven in religions, and live out your existence/ appearance until you ascend to complete freedom/ enlightenment or if your residual desires instead of being processed become stronger and the ego takes over again, you descend to this hellish 'frequency' again to repeat cycles.

 

WE cannot wilfully decide this. This body is just a container. The inner journey of the subtle memory body decides what happens when we exit this dream appearance. And it cannot be fooled.

 

 

Edited by m754
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 11:48 PM, m754 said:

 

To answer OP's question in a direct way, I would say that there is no death because nothing is born.

 

What you are 'seeing' or experiencing is merely an appearance, a false 'simulation', that is attempting to copy the original truth. Like when we dream at night and see entire storylines over a couple of hours, but in fact are still in our beds, the same way this is something akin to God's lucid dream that has been 'hijacked' by the ego (that took a life of its own separately so to speak...). 

 

The energy body or subtle memory body carries imprints of our actions and thoughts in this 'appearance'.

 

Why so many more people are being born and population is increasing particularly in certain parts of the world, is because the current circumstances are  conducive for the subtle body to work out the untruth--it is so in your face now--last call in a way--or to live through torture and humiliation to rid the body of the stored karma, then the remaining 'souls' go in hibernated state until the next cycle of creation/ ie. the dream state of God consciousness.

There are only 2 ways for the subtle body to process residual 'karma'---one is through self-discovery/'awakening' via self-discipline (active mode) or through torture and trials and tribulations, a.k.a hard times, pain, suffering etal (passive mode). Since most people are not choosing the former pathway, the latter is playing out with full force.

 

Since there is no 'time' as we know it, the limbo stage might perhaps be understood differently.

 

To put it a bit insensitively, the crappy souls dying 'now', have no wait time, they descend immediately to this timeline just in time to buy the next iphone and post a social media update. That is why little children are becoming sadly precocious too soon now, and why child exploitation is increasing.

 

If you are truly enlightened you leave all cycles, 'good' or 'bad' in our terminology, or if there are any residual karma left even after self-realization, you go in a state of 'limbo' to a higher 'frequency' state/ dimension, roughly like heaven in religions, and live out your existence/ appearance until you ascend to complete freedom/ enlightenment or if your residual desires instead of being processed become stronger and the ego takes over again, you descend to this hellish 'frequency' again to repeat cycles.

 

WE cannot wilfully decide this. This body is just a container. The inner journey of the subtle memory body decides what happens when we exit this dream appearance. And it cannot be fooled.

 

 

 

Out of likes🙂 It's a good theory.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2021 at 10:15 AM, beneiadian said:

Do you get reincarnated straight away? or do you have to draw up a new soul contract ? Can you remain as soul outside of a body for as long as you want to ? Any information from reliable channelings or hidden knowledge is appreciated.

I've researched the afterlife for nearly 10 years. I am convinced that Reptilian beings are REAL and that the tunnel of light that people see when they die is a trap.

**Introduction**

For the last 10 years, I have been researching the nature of our reality, who or what controls our society from the shadows, and more importantly what actually happens when the physical body dies and the soul leaves the body. Do we go to heaven? Do we go to hell? Do we just cease to exist? Is there a God that takes care of us? Once you begin to realize what's actually going on and how deep the rabbit hole really goes, you will never see the world in the same way so buckle up and get ready, this is not going to be easy to swallow for most people. The whole point of this post is not to frighten you, but to present you the conclusions that I've come to in regards to what actually happens when our physical bodies die after having done what feels like endless research from every angle possible.

I have thoroughly investigated near death experiences, out-of-body experiences, astral projection experiences, past life regression hypnosis sessions, remote viewing data, gnosticism, ancient texts and more. All these different ways/methodologies of researching lead to the same conclusions and because of that, I am now convinced that Earth is a prison planet and a massive farm used by various parasitic entities who are using us and have been using us as energetic food for what appears to be a very long time. I will share plenty of evidence from different sources and perspectives to make you understand how I connected all these dots and why I came to these conclusions. I promise you that the deeper you research this stuff the more you will begin to realize that this is extremely real, important, and it's affecting every single one of us. All I'm asking you is to keep an open mind and to analyze the evidence yourself. This is the result of years and years of painstakingly researching, connecting dots, and thinking outside the box. What you're about to read is just a summarization of my research.

(Towards the end of this post there's a large evidence list which supports everything I'm about to explain, but hear me out first!)

--- 

**Reincarnation and the white tunnel of light**

You know how anyone who's had a near death experience talks about having seen a tunnel of light appear in front of them? Or having met members of their family who had passed away? In some rare cases, even having met and spoken to who they thought was God? What you need to know is that the tunnel of light that appears when we die is a trap designed to wipe the whole memory of our last incarnation and to recycle our souls into another body thus keeping us in an infinite loop here on Earth. Because of this, the overwhelming majority of people walking the Earth have total amnesia and don't remember anything about their past existences nor anything from the periods in-between their lives. If you do some research though, you will notice that there is however a small number of people world-wide who are able to recall very specific details regarding who they were, what they did for a living, where they lived in a past life, etc([evidence 1](https://youtu.be/9w2MCpzE8u0?t=60),[evidence 2](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcsqOBUdK28),[evidence 3](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8vG4mA0is),[evidence 4](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ty-TdWKM0)). 

How do we know these people aren't making up their stories? There's lots of people out there who have been able to bring very solid pieces of evidence to sustain their claims and those claims can be verified: ([verified evidence 1](https://thefreedomarticles.com/evidence-proof-reincarnation/),[verified evidence 2](https://youtu.be/9w2MCpzE8u0?t=60),[verified evidence 3](https://newspunch.com/scientific-breakthrough-reincarnation/),[verified evidence 4](https://infinityexplorers.com/the-reincarnation-of-shanti-devi-the-girl-who-identified-her-previous-life-family), [verified evidence 5](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8vG4mA0is&ab_channel=ThingsAreChangingProductions)) which shows that reincarnation is a very real phenomenon,  despite what some of the world's religions claim to happen to the soul when a person dies. The reason these people's memories have only been partially erased and not fully erased remains unknown for now.

The reason people that went through near death experiences didn't come back with their memories wiped is because unlike people who have died, they didn't end up entering the tunnel of light. Instead, they managed to return to their bodies and lived to tell what they experienced on the other side, hence the term 'near death experience'.  

---

**The astral(spirit) realm, the reptilians and their agenda**

The Reptilians are found in the literature of multiple ancient cultures across the globe. Jainism and Hindu talk about the 'NAGA' whom they describe as 'half-human half-serpent deities'. The aztecs used to worship the 'Quetzalcoatl' whom they described as the "serpent-like God". The Hopi Indians in North America referred to a race of reptoids called the 'Sheti', translated "Snake-Brothers". In Africa, shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of reptilian beings called the Chitauri, whom they say control the Earth. Chinese, Korean and Japanese legends talk about a race of reptilian beings called the "Kappa". The gnostics talk about the parasitic entities whom they call 'Archons' who not only use humans as an energetic food source but they also prevent our souls from leaving the material realm upon the death of our physical bodies.

[The Reptilians](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMXvjv0M2E&ab_channel=TheInternationale) are parasitic entities who have been heavily involved in the manipulation of mankind for thousands of years and are responsible for setting up [the soul trap around the planet](https://thefreedomarticles.com/soul-net-deep-down-rabbit-hole/) with the help of extremely advanced technology. This energy grid around the planet serves multiple purposes, one of it's main purposes is to project this 'grandiose' tunnel of light in the proximity of people who have just died in order to lure their souls in. This is the same tunnel of light that so many people who've had near death experiences have reported seeing on the other side. The soul may be under the impression that the tunnel is going to take it to the Heavens or perhaps to a higher plane of existence, depending on it's level of awareness. In reality, when a soul enters the tunnel, it's memory gets wiped and the soul is put into another body here on Earth(reincarnation).  The tunnel acts as a bait and to make a good analogy, imagine a fisherman and his fishing rod: he throws in the bait which hides the hook and the fish get trapped in it when they bite. We get tricked and trapped by the tunnel of light in a similar way if we aren't aware that it is a trap. In this case, we're the fish. The Reptilians are highly intelligent, highly advanced technologically and they lack empathy which makes them dangerous. These beings see themselves as 'Gods' and humanity as their enslaved cattle.

The reason they want to keep us here is because they need to feed off of us energetically: when people go through any kind of suffering, these entities feed off of our lower frequency emotions such as fear, pain, grief, anger, jelousy, rage, anxiety, lust, because they are low vibrational beings that require low vibrational energy in order to survive. Rudolf Steiner, one of the most prolific and gifted scientists, philosophers, and esotericists of his time [explains how the Archons feed off of our fear and anxiety](https://www.shiftfrequency.com/steiner-describes-archontic-parasites/).

The majority of people living on this planet today have been continously reincarnating on this planet for thousands of years because we keep falling for the same trap when our physical bodies die. Most of us have no memories of our past existences since our memories get wiped before every reincarnation, so every time we are born on this planet we think we've just arrived for the first time with a grand purpose or mission to fulfill given to us by who we think is God. 

> "*Our consciousness interacts with another dimension. Our physical sensors only show us a 3-dimensional universe. What exists in the higher dimensions are entities we cannot touch with our physical sensors*"  - **Bernard Carr**, professor of mathematics and astronomy who studied under Stephen Hawking and earned his doctorate at Cambridge.

When our physical bodies die or when we have an out-of-body experience, our soul goes into the astral(spirit) realm and while we can still observe what's happening on Earth but we can no longer interact with physical matter. These parasitic entities exist mainly but not exclusively in the astral plane. It's crucial that we become aware of the fact that these entities who are masters of deceit play 'God' in order to trick us into accepting reincarnation and thus having our memories wiped, convincing us that it's in our best interest to do so. 

How are they able to do that, you may ask? When we're out of our bodies the laws of physics as we know them no longer have the same effects upon us as we find ourselves in a different realm in which we are able to do things that would be impossible in the physical world. In the astral/spirit realm, we can change the shape of our astral body(spirit) into anything we want by simply willing it to happen because unlike in the physical world, our consciousness can manifest our reality in an instant when you're in the astral plane. We can also fly around or teleport by simply using our intention to do so. We can even go to higher vibratory realms(where the real good-hearted beings live) if our vibration is high enough. Everything in the universe is vibration/frequency. 

> "*If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration*" - **Nikola Tesla**

If you understand that in the astral, any entity can change the shape of it's astral body into anything it wishes to, then you realize that even the most malevolent entity possible can present itself to you in a different form to trick you into thinking you're speaking to God or to your guardian angel, or even to one of the members of your family who had passed away. They do this because they know you'd put your trust in these religious figures or in the familiar faces and once they gained that trust they can easily manipulate you into doing things that are not in your best interests at all. They masquerade as 'beings of light' that emanate a fake sensation of love and peace to make you think they're the good guys who are there to guide you and to give you your next "mission to fulfill".

This is mentioned even in the bible:

> "*And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light*" - **II Corinthians 11:14**

---

**Afterlife tricks & scams**

If you don't enter the tunnel of light when your time comes, you need to be aware that these entities will present themselves to you in the form of angels/Jesus/God/saints/guides/ascended masters/guardian angels and they're going to try to convince you that you need to go back to Earth so you can pay back your "karmic debt" or to continue "learning" or that you have to go back with a "special mission to fulfill" which is complete bullshit but we keep falling for these scams because they tend to make sense from our narrow and pre-programmed perspectives(good luck fulfilling that "special mission" if you can't remember what the "mission" was). We put blind trust in what they say to us because of constant religious indoctrination during our lives on Earth and these beings know that.

They can't force us to reincarnate because each soul has free will, but they can pretend to be someone they're not in order to put ideas in our head that it's in our best interest to accept reincarnating back on Earth making it sound as if they are doing us a favor so that we can "evolve", "learn" or "fix previous mistakes" and what they're basically doing is they're using our own free will against us. The real purpose of continous reincarnation is soul enslavement disguised as "spiritual evolution". [A free will decision is impossible without memory and information](https://humansarefree.com/2018/03/saying-no-to-reincarnation-and-regaining-your-freedom.html).

Because our memories are being wiped after each life time, many of us live under the illusion that we're currently living our first life on this planet and we came here to "learn". Learning about life on Earth and experiencing it would be useful if we didn't lose our memories after each life time. But it doesn't matter what we learn over here as long as everything gets erased after each reincarnation and we have to relearn everything from scratch over and over again in an endless loop. Earth is a prison planet camouflaged as a 'cosmic school'. This idea of a cosmic school has been going around in order to trick souls into wanting to come and stay here in order to "learn". This whole [matrix](http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2017/06/20/what-is-the-matrix-and-how-do-we-exit-from-it/) is designed to drain our energy, wipe our memories over and over again and keep us trapped.

Many people that went through near death experiences even recall being accompanied by a "loving" angel who showed them their life review. The reason the entities show us life reviews is so we can relive certain moments from our lives in which we made certain mistakes and by reliving those moments, feelings of guilt, shame and remorse are being generated inside of us, making us want to compensate for them. These beings then use these feelings against us telling us things such as: "You have made these mistakes, you have to go back to fix this and that". Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes, so their emotional manipulation scam will never end if you buy into it because being human it's impossible to not make what we perceive to be humanly mistakes. You are not a robot and it's natural to make mistakes. You learn from them and then you move on with your existence, but that's not how these beings want you to think. They want you to pay for doing something that comes naturally, life after life.

**"New Age" believers who promote calling upon "your" spirit guides, guardian angels, ascended masters and religious figures for help,  are actually doing huge damage to themselves and to all of humanity and they are not even aware of it. You are everything you need to succeed. You are a powerful creator being and you don't need to give your power away to anybody**. 


---

**How they're using your religious beliefs against you**

Religion has programmed you to believe that at the moment of your death, a spiritual judgement type of scenario will take place(the biblical Judgement) and it will be expected of you to give your authority away to these beings (God,angels,guides) letting them decide your fate, so that when your time actually does come, you won't even question these beings and what they are doing with you, instead you will simply accept whatever they ask from you because everything will seem to be going as planned, since that's what religion programmed you to believe will happen when your physical life will end.

These entities take advantage of the fact that you have been continuously conditioned to believe in an afterlife saviour who will take you to the Heavens if you're a good boy. Even if you're an atheist, when you see this "God" or "Jesus" figure right there in front of you in the astral, you may start to have second thoughts about what you thought about religion back on Earth and you will most likely end up accepting what these entities want you to do because your perception of reality can change in an instant in a shocking and surprising scenario like that. 

Religion has also given you the sense of being a guilty sinner who has to worship, obey and pray to a certain God(depending on your religion) in the hopes of afterlife salvation. The real salvation is not coming from the parasitic entities who pretend to be our creators, it is coming from ourselves. In order for this to happen, we have to become aware of what actually awaits us when we die so we can use our free will to put an end to this vicious reincarnation cycle. 

The real, powerful, infinite, creator God (who has nothing to do with any religious movement) is already within you. You are Source energy. We are the saviours we have been waiting for and we don't need to give our power away to anybody.

Think about this: if you're born somewhere in Europe/North America/South America for example, then the main religions of those areas tell you that God put you on this Earth to live your life and at the end of that life, there will be judgement. God will then decide whether you'll go to Heaven or Hell, for eternity. But, what if you're born in other areas of the world such as the Middle East? or India? or any country/region in which the main religion is either Buddhism, Hinduism or Jainism? These religions teach that after death there is reincarnation, no heaven no hell. So why is it that the place we're born in on this planet dictates a certain belief in something so important such as our existence beyond physical life? Will random luck really going to dictate what's going to happen to each one of us at the moment of our death? Will each one of us have a different afterlife fate just because we're born in different places around the world? It is all part of their game of deception, but the more you expand your awareness the easier you can see through the lies and deceit of the social and religious programming that we've all been through one way or another.

---

**Why is Source energy/the creator of this Universe allowing all this to happen?**

Each being in this Universe, whether malevolent or benevolent, has free will. Ask yourself: why are we humans allowed to enslave the animals here on Earth? [Why are we allowed to slaughter more than 3 billion animals on a  **daily** basis?](https://sentientmedia.org/how-many-animals-are-killed-for-food-every-day/) Why are we allowed keep animals locked up in farms and cages until the day they die? Why are we allowed to be so cruel to the other forms of life? Why? Because we, just like these entities do, have free will. From our perspective, we do these things because we need something from them which is energy in the form of physical food. We think we are entitled to do what we do because we are superior to them and because we need to survive. We perceive these things to be normal and part of life. From the perspective of the animals however, if they were aware of it, we would be their 'reptilians' since we operate just like them. But we never see ourselves that way, we don't think we're the bad guys because all we do is try to survive. The entities don't see themselves as the bad guys either since they're also trying to survive. What we do to the animals is almost exactly what these beings do to us and they need to keep us imprisoned here to feed off of us just like farmers keep their cattle locked up in farms and stables to get what they need from them. This universe is one big food chain and we're not on top of it like we are taught we are.


---

**Evidence #1: The perspective of past life regression hypnosis** 

Calogero Grifasi is a past life regression hypnotist from Italy. He has posted thousands of past life regression sessions on youtube that explain what happens to the soul inbetween lives, how the Reptilians feed off of us energetically while we're physically on Earth and how they try to manipulate us into accepting reincarnation when we die by disguising themselves as religious figures in the astral.

I've analyzed more than 400 sessions of his with different clients from all over the world but the following sessions are one of the most significant sessions he's posted in English that you need to see for yourself:


Session 1: [**Entity masquerades as Jesus to entrap souls upon death**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mh5cGA7RgM&) - This is an investigative session on the reincarnation cycle to find out what happens to a soul inbetween lives and it shows how a soul is being deceived by astral entities to reincarnate back on Earth.

Session 2: [**This session shows how Reptilian entities interfere with us during and after our lives on Earth**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAnbS494zM&).

Session 3: [**This session reveals stuff about alien technology and how the entities use religions in their favor and against us**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HFOecADZeM&).


Session 4: [**Another session which reveals that Earth acts as a soul reincarnation trap for anyone who decides to incarnate here which confirms the information coming from the other sources with other clients**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czqCLvn8TSw).


What I like about Calogero's work in particular is that the information that's coming out of his sessions doesn't actually come from himself directly, as he is the person who investigates and asks the questions, the information is coming from people that are able to enter the hypnotic state of mind which are either his clients or people who enter the hypnotic state for his clients. He has posted thousands of sessions with different people from all over the world that talk about encountering the same type of entities who play 'God', 'Jesus',"angels" that trick people into reincarnating back on Earth and having their memories completely erased. Calogero has also built a team of other hypnotic operators that do the same work as him who came to the same conclusions with their own clients. 

Feel free to research as many of his sessions as you'd like, these 2 are his english channels: ([English Channel1](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVa6C3f8uuzTUPhG6ICJDWr5XNaluFuD_), [English Channel2](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7TV_5F9jTxD4YkJs8a31gkSLA90-k2Q0)). He also has other channels in other languages or subtitled in french,german,spanish,polish,romanian,russian,portuguese,etc that you can find [here](https://www.youtube.com/user/calogerogrifasi/channels?view=49&shelf_id=62).


Moreover, I have investigated the work of other past life regression hypnotists such as [Aurelio Mejia](https://www.youtube.com/c/AurelioMej%C3%ADa/videos), who has also come to identical conclusions regarding the afterlife and the entities that are interfering with us through his own hypnotic sessions (unfortunately his work is entirely in spanish but you can turn on subtitles on youtube if you don't speak or understand spanish).

---

**Evidence #2: The perspective of Gnosticism**

The word 'Gnostic' comes from the term 'gnosi' in greek which means 'knowledege'. The gnostics were a group of people who seeked to reveal the truth of the supreme essence of the divine, thus overthrowing false beliefs of God, society and life in general. They say that humans are divine souls trapped in the physical world and that the only way one could attain salvation from this place is not through worshiping the Demiurge(the false God of religion) but through gaining secret esoteric knowledge about who you really are, where you came from, and about how these parasitic entities operate, which will eventually set you free from this physical world in which your soul is trapped in. In the Gnostic texts, they talk about the parasitic entities whom they call 'Archons' who not only use us as an energetic food source but they also prevent our souls from leaving the material realm upon the death of our physical bodies. The gnostic texts describe at length the manipulation of humankind by what they call non-human 'Archons' or rulers. 

More information about the gnostic beliefs can be found [here](https://www.worldhistory.org/Gnosticism/).

---

**Evidence #3: The perspective of Remote Viewing**

Remote viewing or 'extra sensory perception' was developed in the 1970's by the CIA and was used for espionage purposes. Remote viewing is the ability of a human being to perceive information and imagery of remote geographical targets, regardless of time and space. While this is a natural ability, it is very hard to do without training.  [Here is a tutorial](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CbLV3t-qo&ab_channel=TechnicalIntuition) that teaches you the basics. People who effectively use remote viewing aren't special, they are simply highly trained individuals and anyone can learn how to do it. 

[Farsight Institute](https://farsight.org/index.html) has some of the best remote viewers on the planet today. Amongst many different projects, they have investigated the afterlife and the Reptilians using remote viewing techniques:

In a project called [The Death Traps](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Death_Traps_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), 3 highly trained remote viewers from the Farsight Institute were tasked to remote view what happens to the soul of a person when the psysical body dies. All 3 of them perceived the exact same scenario without communicating with each other, that the soul is confused, disoriented and ends up entering a tunnel of light which violently shocks the soul. Immediately after that, the soul no longer has the memory of who it was and where it come from. You would have to pay a small amount watch the full video but you can just watch [the trailer of the full video which pretty much explains everything you need to know](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IC76QuH4pE&).

In another Farsight project called [The Escape](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Escape_main_page.html), they have investigated how Earth has long been used as a prison planet. The remote viewers have been able to psychically perceive the grid that surrounds the Earth which is being used to "zap" souls who attempt to go through it. See the trailer for this project [here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTU1-KhwPu4&).

In many other remote viewing projects made by Farsight Institute such as [Area 51](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Area_51_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), [Oumuamua](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Oumuamua_and_Bird_of_Prey_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), [Zeus](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Zeus_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), [The War In Heaven](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/War_In_Heaven_Farsight_Project_main_page.html) among others, they have often psychically perceived these agressive, evil-looking Reptilian beings with psychopathic minds who always try to control, conquer and manipulate other beings. The Reptilians seem to be always invading, subverting and manipulating less advanced races using their technology for control and domination. 

You can find free to watch and pay to watch projects made by Farsight [here](https://farsight.org/).

---

Brett Stewart, another skilled remote viewer along with his team (they have nothing to do with Farsight Institute) have also investigated the afterlife. Their afterlife project is called 'Moksha' which means "freedom from the reincarnation cycle" in hindu. Him and his team have reached very similar conclusions about the afterlife which only makes the information coming from Farsight's remote viewers seem even more credible. 

Brett and the other three trained remote viewers have remote viewed their target, "Moksha" blindly. None of the remote viewers have communicated before or during the experiment and only shared their findings and common denominators when all the remote viewing data was already collected.

They have found: "*a fence or grid around a place, that acts as barrier, that traps people or objects", "an object that squeezes tightly around the globe, the souls are being fractionated, rendering them confused and angry", "something is being taken from them*". [You can watch their project here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05gB1Y4H4h8&ab_channel=WorthYourTime).

**Note**: The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of remote viewing:


[Document proving that the CIA has been using remote viewing since at least the 80's](https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R000700070001-8.pdf).

[The CIA has declassified a document which shows that in 1984 the government remote viewed the planet Mars 1 million years B.C and found strange looking entities there](https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf).


[CIA's remote viewers and their drawings of reptilians(from 1970-1980)](https://i.ibb.co/zx0jzTL/ff.jpg). 

---

**Evidence #4: The perspective of Robert Monroe**

[Robert Monroe](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe) was the father of out-of-body experiences and astral projection. After having had out-of-body experiences for more than 30 years, Monroe discovered that our reality is used to create and harvest what he calls 'loosh' energy (negative, low vibrational energy). He claims that this universe has been enslaved for the production of loosh energy by the parasitic beings whom he calls 'Archons' who see themselves as rulers and humanity as their enslaved cattle.

Monroe believes that the only way to end the ongoing enslavement of sentient beings is to refuse reincarnation. Robert Monroe also claims that another source of loosh is humans’ worship of Gods.

**Note**: The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of astral projection and out-of-body experiences, [this being one of them](https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/NSA-RDP96X00790R000100030004-1.pdf).

---

**Evidence #5: The perspective of David Icke**

For the last 30 years, David Icke has been a full-time investigator into who and what is actually controlling our society from the shadows. David Icke believes that the universe is made up of vibrational energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions. His vast research suggests that an inter-dimensional race of Reptilian beings have hijacked the Earth and continuously manipulate global events in order to keep humans controlled and in constant fear.

[In this video David talks about how the Reptilians control our society, why the human eye is unable to see them and how they use us as an energetic food source](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFaF7NgnfCc). 

[David Icke talking about the Archons, Gnosticism & The Reptilian Agenda](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGV8IIWM-Cs&ab_channel=THEHIGHERYOU).

David Icke has wrote more than 20 books about how our society actually works and who runs it. His books are extremely well researched. One of his books gives detailed information about the way the Reptilians operate and how they manipulate us: [Children of the Matrix: How an Interdimentional Race Has Controlled the Planet for Thousands of Years - And Still Does](https://www.amazon.com/-/es/dp/0957630891/ref=sr_1_5?__mk_es_US=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=david+icke&qid=1608115915&s=books&sr=1-5): "*We are born into a world controlled by unseen forces that have plagued and manipulated humanity for thousands of years*".

Another great book to read is [Human Race Get Off Your Knees](https://www.amazon.com/Human-Race-Get-Your-Knees/dp/0955997313) in which he describes what he calls the Moon Matrix, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has hacked into the human body-computer system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

---


**Evidence #6: The perspective of Wes Penre**

[Wes Penre](https://wespenrevideos.com/about/) is a researcher of metaphysics, the alien presence on Earth, the matrix that we find ourselves in, our human origins, and much more.

[In this article](https://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/article-2-the-death-trap-and-how-to-avoid-it/), Wes explains how the tunnel of light death trap works and how to avoid it. The information is very complex but extremely well researched.

Wes has provided massive amounts of information on a wide range of topics: The illuminati, the shadow government, the moon matrix, the afterlife, entity possession, reptilian manipulation, the reincarnation soul trap and much, much more. [Here is his entire work in PDF's](https://wespenre.com/7-first-to-fifth-level-of-learning-in-pdf/).


---

**Evidence #7: The perspective of Simon Parkes**

[Simon Parkes](https://www.simonparkes.org/about) was an elected politician in the UK who served a full term of office. He claims to have had alien experiences his entire life, including experiences with the Reptilians. He also comes from a family with a background in the secret services (Mi5 and Mi6).

[In this segment from this video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6dxXAAAIp4)(listen from 1:11:47 to 1:19:57), Simon talks about the tunnel of light being a soul trap and that near death experiencers are being genuine in regards to what they've seen on the other side, but that they're not aware that it is all a trap designed to recycle their souls and wipe their memories clean.

[In this video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKf-S-PdA50&ab_channel=ChrisTurnerFilms), Simon talks about the fact that the system doesn't want to publicize the Reptilians because they signed an agreement with them to not be publicized and that the Reptilian race has been manipulating humanity for thousands of years.

All of Simon's podcasts can be found [here](https://www.youtube.com/c/SimonParkes/videos).

---

**Evidence #8: The perspective of George Kavassilas**

Spiritual teacher and alien experiencer George Kavassilas, [talks about the false messiah that people unknowingly worship](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YgK-JCkmrc) "*there are beings who come from a very dark place who have mastered to ability to pose as beings of love and light*". 

[George talks about the Demiurge (or the false God of religions) who pretends to be our creator](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQPaXJ3355g&ab_channel=GnosticInfinity).

In this podcast, George [talks about the Matrix we find ourselves in, the "God virus" and how people naively worship, obey and pray to the very entities that enslave and harvest their souls](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMKWPxKSUgQ).

---

**Evidence #9: The perspective of Val Valerian**

Val Valerian is a former CIA agent (real name John Grace) who started writing about the soul reincarnation trap and about Earth being a prison planet in the 1990's. In one of his books he writes:

“*It is they (grey aliens) who await in the light when a human being dies. The human being is then recycled into another body and the process begins all over again… Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the aliens discover who the person was close to has died. They project the person(s) image in the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of their choice… these entities view Earth as a big farm.*” - Val Valerian

His books give detailed information about this place being a prison planet, aliens manipulating us, soul harvesting, soul traps and more: [Matrix II](https://www.amazon.com/Matrix-II-Abduction-Manipulation-Technology/dp/B000LPJ46U) & [Matrix V](https://www.amazon.com/Matrix-Quest-Spirit-Ultimate-Frontier/dp/B000UQ9PAK).

---

**Evidence #10: The perspective of Alex Collier**

Alex Collier claims to be in contact with an ET race from the constellation of Andromeda. According to him, "the Draconians(reptilians) are the force behind the repression of human populations everywhere in this galaxy". He goes into detail about that [in this video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mEm8ovIuik&ab_channel=OysteinSvendsen). 

[In this clip, Alex Collier gives instructions on how to escape the tunnel of light soul reincarnation trap at death](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynOkYGChro&ab_channel=SoulTrapMatrix). He claims that if you ignore the tunnel of light and you say to yourself "I wish to go home" you will return to the dimension you came from before you came to Earth. While I personally don't think that this will work since you no longer have the memory of your old home nor the memory of the coordinates of your old home, I guess it's worth a try. But you must always have a plan b in case things don't go as planned.

Some of Alex's interviews and lectures over the years can be found [here](https://www.alexcollier.org/articles/).

Can we be 100% sure that Alex Collier has really been in contact with these beings from Andromeda? No! However, the information that he puts forward does confirm the information coming from the other sources regarding the Reptilians, the tunnel of light trap, and regarding what awaits us when we die, so I will still consider it evidence.

---

**Evidence #11: The perspective of Wayne Bush**

Massive research on the afterlife made by researcher Wayne Bush concludes that the white tunnel of light is luring souls into a mind-wipe reincarnation trap, how the Demiurge(false God entity) controls our society and more:

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/light.shtml

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

---

**Final words**

Waking up to the truth can be unsettling, disturbing, depressing but also enlighting, awakening and liberating. The truth can be unbearable, but if we are to do something about it, then it must be known.

All these pieces of evidence that I've just shown you represent about 10% of everything I've researched on this subject and I could provide more sources but this post is already longer than I hoped it would be. This post is however a great starting point for anyone who wants to learn about what actually happens when we die, who these entities are, why they need us and how they trick and scam us when we leave this physical realm. The same information that I presented here is being confirmed by a variety of different sources which in my opinion is evidence that there's a lot of truth to it.

I don't pretend to know the absolute truth nor am I saying that the information that I've presented you is the absolute truth. The only thing I can say is these are the conclusions that I've reached based on personal research and evidence found. This prison planet stuff is still just a theory, but I see it as a real possibility. If anyone says that he/she is 100% sure, without a shadow of a doubt, about what happens when we die, then that person is a fraud in my opinion. Nobody will be able to get to the 100% absolute truth about this stuff, but what you can do is to research this topic from every angle/perspective possible so that you can put as many puzzle pieces together as you can which will allow you to have a greater understanding of who we really are, where we came from and what we're actually on this planet for, so **do not stop here. I highly encourage you to do your own research on this subject and to try to come up with your own conclusions about what awaits us when we die**. Perhaps you will come to different conclusions. Most people only rely on what religion and the bible tells them about the afterlife and will never do any individual research themselves whatsoever. Religion offers one perspective, not the full picture.

**You are an infinite, powerful creator being who will never cease to exist** but if your soul is put in a new body with no memory of your previous incarnations then that's as close to 'dying' on a soul level as you'll get because you'll be reborn as a completely new person who has to relearn everything from scratch, a new version of you who will never know the old version of you and what you were all about. So good luck in your journey to find the truth about the afterlife.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2021 at 5:08 PM, Gremmels said:

I've researched the afterlife for nearly 10 years. I am convinced that Reptilian beings are REAL and that the tunnel of light that people see when they die is a trap.

**Introduction**

For the last 10 years, I have been researching the nature of our reality, who or what controls our society from the shadows, and more importantly what actually happens when the physical body dies and the soul leaves the body. Do we go to heaven? Do we go to hell? Do we just cease to exist? Is there a God that takes care of us? Once you begin to realize what's actually going on and how deep the rabbit hole really goes, you will never see the world in the same way so buckle up and get ready, this is not going to be easy to swallow for most people. The whole point of this post is not to frighten you, but to present you the conclusions that I've come to in regards to what actually happens when our physical bodies die after having done what feels like endless research from every angle possible.

I have thoroughly investigated near death experiences, out-of-body experiences, astral projection experiences, past life regression hypnosis sessions, remote viewing data, gnosticism, ancient texts and more. All these different ways/methodologies of researching lead to the same conclusions and because of that, I am now convinced that Earth is a prison planet and a massive farm used by various parasitic entities who are using us and have been using us as energetic food for what appears to be a very long time. I will share plenty of evidence from different sources and perspectives to make you understand how I connected all these dots and why I came to these conclusions. I promise you that the deeper you research this stuff the more you will begin to realize that this is extremely real, important, and it's affecting every single one of us. All I'm asking you is to keep an open mind and to analyze the evidence yourself. This is the result of years and years of painstakingly researching, connecting dots, and thinking outside the box. What you're about to read is just a summarization of my research.

(Towards the end of this post there's a large evidence list which supports everything I'm about to explain, but hear me out first!)

--- 

**Reincarnation and the white tunnel of light**

You know how anyone who's had a near death experience talks about having seen a tunnel of light appear in front of them? Or having met members of their family who had passed away? In some rare cases, even having met and spoken to who they thought was God? What you need to know is that the tunnel of light that appears when we die is a trap designed to wipe the whole memory of our last incarnation and to recycle our souls into another body thus keeping us in an infinite loop here on Earth. Because of this, the overwhelming majority of people walking the Earth have total amnesia and don't remember anything about their past existences nor anything from the periods in-between their lives. If you do some research though, you will notice that there is however a small number of people world-wide who are able to recall very specific details regarding who they were, what they did for a living, where they lived in a past life, etc([evidence 1](https://youtu.be/9w2MCpzE8u0?t=60),[evidence 2](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcsqOBUdK28),[evidence 3](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8vG4mA0is),[evidence 4](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ty-TdWKM0)). 

How do we know these people aren't making up their stories? There's lots of people out there who have been able to bring very solid pieces of evidence to sustain their claims and those claims can be verified: ([verified evidence 1](https://thefreedomarticles.com/evidence-proof-reincarnation/),[verified evidence 2](https://youtu.be/9w2MCpzE8u0?t=60),[verified evidence 3](https://newspunch.com/scientific-breakthrough-reincarnation/),[verified evidence 4](https://infinityexplorers.com/the-reincarnation-of-shanti-devi-the-girl-who-identified-her-previous-life-family), [verified evidence 5](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8vG4mA0is&ab_channel=ThingsAreChangingProductions)) which shows that reincarnation is a very real phenomenon,  despite what some of the world's religions claim to happen to the soul when a person dies. The reason these people's memories have only been partially erased and not fully erased remains unknown for now.

The reason people that went through near death experiences didn't come back with their memories wiped is because unlike people who have died, they didn't end up entering the tunnel of light. Instead, they managed to return to their bodies and lived to tell what they experienced on the other side, hence the term 'near death experience'.  

---

**The astral(spirit) realm, the reptilians and their agenda**

The Reptilians are found in the literature of multiple ancient cultures across the globe. Jainism and Hindu talk about the 'NAGA' whom they describe as 'half-human half-serpent deities'. The aztecs used to worship the 'Quetzalcoatl' whom they described as the "serpent-like God". The Hopi Indians in North America referred to a race of reptoids called the 'Sheti', translated "Snake-Brothers". In Africa, shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of reptilian beings called the Chitauri, whom they say control the Earth. Chinese, Korean and Japanese legends talk about a race of reptilian beings called the "Kappa". The gnostics talk about the parasitic entities whom they call 'Archons' who not only use humans as an energetic food source but they also prevent our souls from leaving the material realm upon the death of our physical bodies.

[The Reptilians](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMXvjv0M2E&ab_channel=TheInternationale) are parasitic entities who have been heavily involved in the manipulation of mankind for thousands of years and are responsible for setting up [the soul trap around the planet](https://thefreedomarticles.com/soul-net-deep-down-rabbit-hole/) with the help of extremely advanced technology. This energy grid around the planet serves multiple purposes, one of it's main purposes is to project this 'grandiose' tunnel of light in the proximity of people who have just died in order to lure their souls in. This is the same tunnel of light that so many people who've had near death experiences have reported seeing on the other side. The soul may be under the impression that the tunnel is going to take it to the Heavens or perhaps to a higher plane of existence, depending on it's level of awareness. In reality, when a soul enters the tunnel, it's memory gets wiped and the soul is put into another body here on Earth(reincarnation).  The tunnel acts as a bait and to make a good analogy, imagine a fisherman and his fishing rod: he throws in the bait which hides the hook and the fish get trapped in it when they bite. We get tricked and trapped by the tunnel of light in a similar way if we aren't aware that it is a trap. In this case, we're the fish. The Reptilians are highly intelligent, highly advanced technologically and they lack empathy which makes them dangerous. These beings see themselves as 'Gods' and humanity as their enslaved cattle.

The reason they want to keep us here is because they need to feed off of us energetically: when people go through any kind of suffering, these entities feed off of our lower frequency emotions such as fear, pain, grief, anger, jelousy, rage, anxiety, lust, because they are low vibrational beings that require low vibrational energy in order to survive. Rudolf Steiner, one of the most prolific and gifted scientists, philosophers, and esotericists of his time [explains how the Archons feed off of our fear and anxiety](https://www.shiftfrequency.com/steiner-describes-archontic-parasites/).

The majority of people living on this planet today have been continously reincarnating on this planet for thousands of years because we keep falling for the same trap when our physical bodies die. Most of us have no memories of our past existences since our memories get wiped before every reincarnation, so every time we are born on this planet we think we've just arrived for the first time with a grand purpose or mission to fulfill given to us by who we think is God. 

> "*Our consciousness interacts with another dimension. Our physical sensors only show us a 3-dimensional universe. What exists in the higher dimensions are entities we cannot touch with our physical sensors*"  - **Bernard Carr**, professor of mathematics and astronomy who studied under Stephen Hawking and earned his doctorate at Cambridge.

When our physical bodies die or when we have an out-of-body experience, our soul goes into the astral(spirit) realm and while we can still observe what's happening on Earth but we can no longer interact with physical matter. These parasitic entities exist mainly but not exclusively in the astral plane. It's crucial that we become aware of the fact that these entities who are masters of deceit play 'God' in order to trick us into accepting reincarnation and thus having our memories wiped, convincing us that it's in our best interest to do so. 

How are they able to do that, you may ask? When we're out of our bodies the laws of physics as we know them no longer have the same effects upon us as we find ourselves in a different realm in which we are able to do things that would be impossible in the physical world. In the astral/spirit realm, we can change the shape of our astral body(spirit) into anything we want by simply willing it to happen because unlike in the physical world, our consciousness can manifest our reality in an instant when you're in the astral plane. We can also fly around or teleport by simply using our intention to do so. We can even go to higher vibratory realms(where the real good-hearted beings live) if our vibration is high enough. Everything in the universe is vibration/frequency. 

> "*If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration*" - **Nikola Tesla**

If you understand that in the astral, any entity can change the shape of it's astral body into anything it wishes to, then you realize that even the most malevolent entity possible can present itself to you in a different form to trick you into thinking you're speaking to God or to your guardian angel, or even to one of the members of your family who had passed away. They do this because they know you'd put your trust in these religious figures or in the familiar faces and once they gained that trust they can easily manipulate you into doing things that are not in your best interests at all. They masquerade as 'beings of light' that emanate a fake sensation of love and peace to make you think they're the good guys who are there to guide you and to give you your next "mission to fulfill".

This is mentioned even in the bible:

> "*And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light*" - **II Corinthians 11:14**

---

**Afterlife tricks & scams**

If you don't enter the tunnel of light when your time comes, you need to be aware that these entities will present themselves to you in the form of angels/Jesus/God/saints/guides/ascended masters/guardian angels and they're going to try to convince you that you need to go back to Earth so you can pay back your "karmic debt" or to continue "learning" or that you have to go back with a "special mission to fulfill" which is complete bullshit but we keep falling for these scams because they tend to make sense from our narrow and pre-programmed perspectives(good luck fulfilling that "special mission" if you can't remember what the "mission" was). We put blind trust in what they say to us because of constant religious indoctrination during our lives on Earth and these beings know that.

They can't force us to reincarnate because each soul has free will, but they can pretend to be someone they're not in order to put ideas in our head that it's in our best interest to accept reincarnating back on Earth making it sound as if they are doing us a favor so that we can "evolve", "learn" or "fix previous mistakes" and what they're basically doing is they're using our own free will against us. The real purpose of continous reincarnation is soul enslavement disguised as "spiritual evolution". [A free will decision is impossible without memory and information](https://humansarefree.com/2018/03/saying-no-to-reincarnation-and-regaining-your-freedom.html).

Because our memories are being wiped after each life time, many of us live under the illusion that we're currently living our first life on this planet and we came here to "learn". Learning about life on Earth and experiencing it would be useful if we didn't lose our memories after each life time. But it doesn't matter what we learn over here as long as everything gets erased after each reincarnation and we have to relearn everything from scratch over and over again in an endless loop. Earth is a prison planet camouflaged as a 'cosmic school'. This idea of a cosmic school has been going around in order to trick souls into wanting to come and stay here in order to "learn". This whole [matrix](http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2017/06/20/what-is-the-matrix-and-how-do-we-exit-from-it/) is designed to drain our energy, wipe our memories over and over again and keep us trapped.

Many people that went through near death experiences even recall being accompanied by a "loving" angel who showed them their life review. The reason the entities show us life reviews is so we can relive certain moments from our lives in which we made certain mistakes and by reliving those moments, feelings of guilt, shame and remorse are being generated inside of us, making us want to compensate for them. These beings then use these feelings against us telling us things such as: "You have made these mistakes, you have to go back to fix this and that". Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes, so their emotional manipulation scam will never end if you buy into it because being human it's impossible to not make what we perceive to be humanly mistakes. You are not a robot and it's natural to make mistakes. You learn from them and then you move on with your existence, but that's not how these beings want you to think. They want you to pay for doing something that comes naturally, life after life.

**"New Age" believers who promote calling upon "your" spirit guides, guardian angels, ascended masters and religious figures for help,  are actually doing huge damage to themselves and to all of humanity and they are not even aware of it. You are everything you need to succeed. You are a powerful creator being and you don't need to give your power away to anybody**. 


---

**How they're using your religious beliefs against you**

Religion has programmed you to believe that at the moment of your death, a spiritual judgement type of scenario will take place(the biblical Judgement) and it will be expected of you to give your authority away to these beings (God,angels,guides) letting them decide your fate, so that when your time actually does come, you won't even question these beings and what they are doing with you, instead you will simply accept whatever they ask from you because everything will seem to be going as planned, since that's what religion programmed you to believe will happen when your physical life will end.

These entities take advantage of the fact that you have been continuously conditioned to believe in an afterlife saviour who will take you to the Heavens if you're a good boy. Even if you're an atheist, when you see this "God" or "Jesus" figure right there in front of you in the astral, you may start to have second thoughts about what you thought about religion back on Earth and you will most likely end up accepting what these entities want you to do because your perception of reality can change in an instant in a shocking and surprising scenario like that. 

Religion has also given you the sense of being a guilty sinner who has to worship, obey and pray to a certain God(depending on your religion) in the hopes of afterlife salvation. The real salvation is not coming from the parasitic entities who pretend to be our creators, it is coming from ourselves. In order for this to happen, we have to become aware of what actually awaits us when we die so we can use our free will to put an end to this vicious reincarnation cycle. 

The real, powerful, infinite, creator God (who has nothing to do with any religious movement) is already within you. You are Source energy. We are the saviours we have been waiting for and we don't need to give our power away to anybody.

Think about this: if you're born somewhere in Europe/North America/South America for example, then the main religions of those areas tell you that God put you on this Earth to live your life and at the end of that life, there will be judgement. God will then decide whether you'll go to Heaven or Hell, for eternity. But, what if you're born in other areas of the world such as the Middle East? or India? or any country/region in which the main religion is either Buddhism, Hinduism or Jainism? These religions teach that after death there is reincarnation, no heaven no hell. So why is it that the place we're born in on this planet dictates a certain belief in something so important such as our existence beyond physical life? Will random luck really going to dictate what's going to happen to each one of us at the moment of our death? Will each one of us have a different afterlife fate just because we're born in different places around the world? It is all part of their game of deception, but the more you expand your awareness the easier you can see through the lies and deceit of the social and religious programming that we've all been through one way or another.

---

**Why is Source energy/the creator of this Universe allowing all this to happen?**

Each being in this Universe, whether malevolent or benevolent, has free will. Ask yourself: why are we humans allowed to enslave the animals here on Earth? [Why are we allowed to slaughter more than 3 billion animals on a  **daily** basis?](https://sentientmedia.org/how-many-animals-are-killed-for-food-every-day/) Why are we allowed keep animals locked up in farms and cages until the day they die? Why are we allowed to be so cruel to the other forms of life? Why? Because we, just like these entities do, have free will. From our perspective, we do these things because we need something from them which is energy in the form of physical food. We think we are entitled to do what we do because we are superior to them and because we need to survive. We perceive these things to be normal and part of life. From the perspective of the animals however, if they were aware of it, we would be their 'reptilians' since we operate just like them. But we never see ourselves that way, we don't think we're the bad guys because all we do is try to survive. The entities don't see themselves as the bad guys either since they're also trying to survive. What we do to the animals is almost exactly what these beings do to us and they need to keep us imprisoned here to feed off of us just like farmers keep their cattle locked up in farms and stables to get what they need from them. This universe is one big food chain and we're not on top of it like we are taught we are.


---

**Evidence #1: The perspective of past life regression hypnosis** 

Calogero Grifasi is a past life regression hypnotist from Italy. He has posted thousands of past life regression sessions on youtube that explain what happens to the soul inbetween lives, how the Reptilians feed off of us energetically while we're physically on Earth and how they try to manipulate us into accepting reincarnation when we die by disguising themselves as religious figures in the astral.

I've analyzed more than 400 sessions of his with different clients from all over the world but the following sessions are one of the most significant sessions he's posted in English that you need to see for yourself:


Session 1: [**Entity masquerades as Jesus to entrap souls upon death**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mh5cGA7RgM&) - This is an investigative session on the reincarnation cycle to find out what happens to a soul inbetween lives and it shows how a soul is being deceived by astral entities to reincarnate back on Earth.

Session 2: [**This session shows how Reptilian entities interfere with us during and after our lives on Earth**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAnbS494zM&).

Session 3: [**This session reveals stuff about alien technology and how the entities use religions in their favor and against us**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HFOecADZeM&).


Session 4: [**Another session which reveals that Earth acts as a soul reincarnation trap for anyone who decides to incarnate here which confirms the information coming from the other sources with other clients**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czqCLvn8TSw).


What I like about Calogero's work in particular is that the information that's coming out of his sessions doesn't actually come from himself directly, as he is the person who investigates and asks the questions, the information is coming from people that are able to enter the hypnotic state of mind which are either his clients or people who enter the hypnotic state for his clients. He has posted thousands of sessions with different people from all over the world that talk about encountering the same type of entities who play 'God', 'Jesus',"angels" that trick people into reincarnating back on Earth and having their memories completely erased. Calogero has also built a team of other hypnotic operators that do the same work as him who came to the same conclusions with their own clients. 

Feel free to research as many of his sessions as you'd like, these 2 are his english channels: ([English Channel1](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVa6C3f8uuzTUPhG6ICJDWr5XNaluFuD_), [English Channel2](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7TV_5F9jTxD4YkJs8a31gkSLA90-k2Q0)). He also has other channels in other languages or subtitled in french,german,spanish,polish,romanian,russian,portuguese,etc that you can find [here](https://www.youtube.com/user/calogerogrifasi/channels?view=49&shelf_id=62).


Moreover, I have investigated the work of other past life regression hypnotists such as [Aurelio Mejia](https://www.youtube.com/c/AurelioMej%C3%ADa/videos), who has also come to identical conclusions regarding the afterlife and the entities that are interfering with us through his own hypnotic sessions (unfortunately his work is entirely in spanish but you can turn on subtitles on youtube if you don't speak or understand spanish).

---

**Evidence #2: The perspective of Gnosticism**

The word 'Gnostic' comes from the term 'gnosi' in greek which means 'knowledege'. The gnostics were a group of people who seeked to reveal the truth of the supreme essence of the divine, thus overthrowing false beliefs of God, society and life in general. They say that humans are divine souls trapped in the physical world and that the only way one could attain salvation from this place is not through worshiping the Demiurge(the false God of religion) but through gaining secret esoteric knowledge about who you really are, where you came from, and about how these parasitic entities operate, which will eventually set you free from this physical world in which your soul is trapped in. In the Gnostic texts, they talk about the parasitic entities whom they call 'Archons' who not only use us as an energetic food source but they also prevent our souls from leaving the material realm upon the death of our physical bodies. The gnostic texts describe at length the manipulation of humankind by what they call non-human 'Archons' or rulers. 

More information about the gnostic beliefs can be found [here](https://www.worldhistory.org/Gnosticism/).

---

**Evidence #3: The perspective of Remote Viewing**

Remote viewing or 'extra sensory perception' was developed in the 1970's by the CIA and was used for espionage purposes. Remote viewing is the ability of a human being to perceive information and imagery of remote geographical targets, regardless of time and space. While this is a natural ability, it is very hard to do without training.  [Here is a tutorial](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CbLV3t-qo&ab_channel=TechnicalIntuition) that teaches you the basics. People who effectively use remote viewing aren't special, they are simply highly trained individuals and anyone can learn how to do it. 

[Farsight Institute](https://farsight.org/index.html) has some of the best remote viewers on the planet today. Amongst many different projects, they have investigated the afterlife and the Reptilians using remote viewing techniques:

In a project called [The Death Traps](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Death_Traps_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), 3 highly trained remote viewers from the Farsight Institute were tasked to remote view what happens to the soul of a person when the psysical body dies. All 3 of them perceived the exact same scenario without communicating with each other, that the soul is confused, disoriented and ends up entering a tunnel of light which violently shocks the soul. Immediately after that, the soul no longer has the memory of who it was and where it come from. You would have to pay a small amount watch the full video but you can just watch [the trailer of the full video which pretty much explains everything you need to know](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IC76QuH4pE&).

In another Farsight project called [The Escape](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Escape_main_page.html), they have investigated how Earth has long been used as a prison planet. The remote viewers have been able to psychically perceive the grid that surrounds the Earth which is being used to "zap" souls who attempt to go through it. See the trailer for this project [here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTU1-KhwPu4&).

In many other remote viewing projects made by Farsight Institute such as [Area 51](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Area_51_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), [Oumuamua](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Oumuamua_and_Bird_of_Prey_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), [Zeus](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Zeus_Farsight_Project_main_page.html), [The War In Heaven](https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/War_In_Heaven_Farsight_Project_main_page.html) among others, they have often psychically perceived these agressive, evil-looking Reptilian beings with psychopathic minds who always try to control, conquer and manipulate other beings. The Reptilians seem to be always invading, subverting and manipulating less advanced races using their technology for control and domination. 

You can find free to watch and pay to watch projects made by Farsight [here](https://farsight.org/).

---

Brett Stewart, another skilled remote viewer along with his team (they have nothing to do with Farsight Institute) have also investigated the afterlife. Their afterlife project is called 'Moksha' which means "freedom from the reincarnation cycle" in hindu. Him and his team have reached very similar conclusions about the afterlife which only makes the information coming from Farsight's remote viewers seem even more credible. 

Brett and the other three trained remote viewers have remote viewed their target, "Moksha" blindly. None of the remote viewers have communicated before or during the experiment and only shared their findings and common denominators when all the remote viewing data was already collected.

They have found: "*a fence or grid around a place, that acts as barrier, that traps people or objects", "an object that squeezes tightly around the globe, the souls are being fractionated, rendering them confused and angry", "something is being taken from them*". [You can watch their project here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05gB1Y4H4h8&ab_channel=WorthYourTime).

**Note**: The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of remote viewing:


[Document proving that the CIA has been using remote viewing since at least the 80's](https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R000700070001-8.pdf).

[The CIA has declassified a document which shows that in 1984 the government remote viewed the planet Mars 1 million years B.C and found strange looking entities there](https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf).


[CIA's remote viewers and their drawings of reptilians(from 1970-1980)](https://i.ibb.co/zx0jzTL/ff.jpg). 

---

**Evidence #4: The perspective of Robert Monroe**

[Robert Monroe](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe) was the father of out-of-body experiences and astral projection. After having had out-of-body experiences for more than 30 years, Monroe discovered that our reality is used to create and harvest what he calls 'loosh' energy (negative, low vibrational energy). He claims that this universe has been enslaved for the production of loosh energy by the parasitic beings whom he calls 'Archons' who see themselves as rulers and humanity as their enslaved cattle.

Monroe believes that the only way to end the ongoing enslavement of sentient beings is to refuse reincarnation. Robert Monroe also claims that another source of loosh is humans’ worship of Gods.

**Note**: The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of astral projection and out-of-body experiences, [this being one of them](https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/NSA-RDP96X00790R000100030004-1.pdf).

---

**Evidence #5: The perspective of David Icke**

For the last 30 years, David Icke has been a full-time investigator into who and what is actually controlling our society from the shadows. David Icke believes that the universe is made up of vibrational energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions. His vast research suggests that an inter-dimensional race of Reptilian beings have hijacked the Earth and continuously manipulate global events in order to keep humans controlled and in constant fear.

[In this video David talks about how the Reptilians control our society, why the human eye is unable to see them and how they use us as an energetic food source](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFaF7NgnfCc). 

[David Icke talking about the Archons, Gnosticism & The Reptilian Agenda](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGV8IIWM-Cs&ab_channel=THEHIGHERYOU).

David Icke has wrote more than 20 books about how our society actually works and who runs it. His books are extremely well researched. One of his books gives detailed information about the way the Reptilians operate and how they manipulate us: [Children of the Matrix: How an Interdimentional Race Has Controlled the Planet for Thousands of Years - And Still Does](https://www.amazon.com/-/es/dp/0957630891/ref=sr_1_5?__mk_es_US=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=david+icke&qid=1608115915&s=books&sr=1-5): "*We are born into a world controlled by unseen forces that have plagued and manipulated humanity for thousands of years*".

Another great book to read is [Human Race Get Off Your Knees](https://www.amazon.com/Human-Race-Get-Your-Knees/dp/0955997313) in which he describes what he calls the Moon Matrix, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has hacked into the human body-computer system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

---


**Evidence #6: The perspective of Wes Penre**

[Wes Penre](https://wespenrevideos.com/about/) is a researcher of metaphysics, the alien presence on Earth, the matrix that we find ourselves in, our human origins, and much more.

[In this article](https://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/article-2-the-death-trap-and-how-to-avoid-it/), Wes explains how the tunnel of light death trap works and how to avoid it. The information is very complex but extremely well researched.

Wes has provided massive amounts of information on a wide range of topics: The illuminati, the shadow government, the moon matrix, the afterlife, entity possession, reptilian manipulation, the reincarnation soul trap and much, much more. [Here is his entire work in PDF's](https://wespenre.com/7-first-to-fifth-level-of-learning-in-pdf/).


---

**Evidence #7: The perspective of Simon Parkes**

[Simon Parkes](https://www.simonparkes.org/about) was an elected politician in the UK who served a full term of office. He claims to have had alien experiences his entire life, including experiences with the Reptilians. He also comes from a family with a background in the secret services (Mi5 and Mi6).

[In this segment from this video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6dxXAAAIp4)(listen from 1:11:47 to 1:19:57), Simon talks about the tunnel of light being a soul trap and that near death experiencers are being genuine in regards to what they've seen on the other side, but that they're not aware that it is all a trap designed to recycle their souls and wipe their memories clean.

[In this video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKf-S-PdA50&ab_channel=ChrisTurnerFilms), Simon talks about the fact that the system doesn't want to publicize the Reptilians because they signed an agreement with them to not be publicized and that the Reptilian race has been manipulating humanity for thousands of years.

All of Simon's podcasts can be found [here](https://www.youtube.com/c/SimonParkes/videos).

---

**Evidence #8: The perspective of George Kavassilas**

Spiritual teacher and alien experiencer George Kavassilas, [talks about the false messiah that people unknowingly worship](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YgK-JCkmrc) "*there are beings who come from a very dark place who have mastered to ability to pose as beings of love and light*". 

[George talks about the Demiurge (or the false God of religions) who pretends to be our creator](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQPaXJ3355g&ab_channel=GnosticInfinity).

In this podcast, George [talks about the Matrix we find ourselves in, the "God virus" and how people naively worship, obey and pray to the very entities that enslave and harvest their souls](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMKWPxKSUgQ).

---

**Evidence #9: The perspective of Val Valerian**

Val Valerian is a former CIA agent (real name John Grace) who started writing about the soul reincarnation trap and about Earth being a prison planet in the 1990's. In one of his books he writes:

“*It is they (grey aliens) who await in the light when a human being dies. The human being is then recycled into another body and the process begins all over again… Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the aliens discover who the person was close to has died. They project the person(s) image in the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of their choice… these entities view Earth as a big farm.*” - Val Valerian

His books give detailed information about this place being a prison planet, aliens manipulating us, soul harvesting, soul traps and more: [Matrix II](https://www.amazon.com/Matrix-II-Abduction-Manipulation-Technology/dp/B000LPJ46U) & [Matrix V](https://www.amazon.com/Matrix-Quest-Spirit-Ultimate-Frontier/dp/B000UQ9PAK).

---

**Evidence #10: The perspective of Alex Collier**

Alex Collier claims to be in contact with an ET race from the constellation of Andromeda. According to him, "the Draconians(reptilians) are the force behind the repression of human populations everywhere in this galaxy". He goes into detail about that [in this video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mEm8ovIuik&ab_channel=OysteinSvendsen). 

[In this clip, Alex Collier gives instructions on how to escape the tunnel of light soul reincarnation trap at death](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynOkYGChro&ab_channel=SoulTrapMatrix). He claims that if you ignore the tunnel of light and you say to yourself "I wish to go home" you will return to the dimension you came from before you came to Earth. While I personally don't think that this will work since you no longer have the memory of your old home nor the memory of the coordinates of your old home, I guess it's worth a try. But you must always have a plan b in case things don't go as planned.

Some of Alex's interviews and lectures over the years can be found [here](https://www.alexcollier.org/articles/).

Can we be 100% sure that Alex Collier has really been in contact with these beings from Andromeda? No! However, the information that he puts forward does confirm the information coming from the other sources regarding the Reptilians, the tunnel of light trap, and regarding what awaits us when we die, so I will still consider it evidence.

---

**Evidence #11: The perspective of Wayne Bush**

Massive research on the afterlife made by researcher Wayne Bush concludes that the white tunnel of light is luring souls into a mind-wipe reincarnation trap, how the Demiurge(false God entity) controls our society and more:

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/light.shtml

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

---

**Final words**

Waking up to the truth can be unsettling, disturbing, depressing but also enlighting, awakening and liberating. The truth can be unbearable, but if we are to do something about it, then it must be known.

All these pieces of evidence that I've just shown you represent about 10% of everything I've researched on this subject and I could provide more sources but this post is already longer than I hoped it would be. This post is however a great starting point for anyone who wants to learn about what actually happens when we die, who these entities are, why they need us and how they trick and scam us when we leave this physical realm. The same information that I presented here is being confirmed by a variety of different sources which in my opinion is evidence that there's a lot of truth to it.

I don't pretend to know the absolute truth nor am I saying that the information that I've presented you is the absolute truth. The only thing I can say is these are the conclusions that I've reached based on personal research and evidence found. This prison planet stuff is still just a theory, but I see it as a real possibility. If anyone says that he/she is 100% sure, without a shadow of a doubt, about what happens when we die, then that person is a fraud in my opinion. Nobody will be able to get to the 100% absolute truth about this stuff, but what you can do is to research this topic from every angle/perspective possible so that you can put as many puzzle pieces together as you can which will allow you to have a greater understanding of who we really are, where we came from and what we're actually on this planet for, so **do not stop here. I highly encourage you to do your own research on this subject and to try to come up with your own conclusions about what awaits us when we die**. Perhaps you will come to different conclusions. Most people only rely on what religion and the bible tells them about the afterlife and will never do any individual research themselves whatsoever. Religion offers one perspective, not the full picture.

**You are an infinite, powerful creator being who will never cease to exist** but if your soul is put in a new body with no memory of your previous incarnations then that's as close to 'dying' on a soul level as you'll get because you'll be reborn as a completely new person who has to relearn everything from scratch, a new version of you who will never know the old version of you and what you were all about. So good luck in your journey to find the truth about the afterlife.

Very nice post, also the evidence provided is good. I would like to add,I know of two people who had NDE and reported to me when i asked that they never saw any bright lights or tunnels of light, only total blackness until they were resuscitated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 7:48 AM, alexa said:

 

After my near death escape, I found people to be OTT nice as can be, I felt as though I was in another world. I still feel like this even now.

Can you expand please was it like derealization? DP? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2021 at 4:15 PM, beneiadian said:

Do you get reincarnated straight away? or do you have to draw up a new soul contract ? Can you remain as soul outside of a body for as long as you want to ? Any information from reliable channelings or hidden knowledge is appreciated.

Such an interesting question. Such an interesting thread.

I only go from what I personally know, myself. I don't go off anything I read much in books, though books give us food for thought and I respect true experiences written in them, not doctrine. I have never had a near-death experience, but I have had many many out-of-body experiences while fully aware and brilliantly conscious.I know the Soul can easily exist without the body. We do not lose our sense of ourselves, and even have physical caracteristics.

And then there's my dog....

She "died" (9 years ago) Nope, she didn't reincarnate yet because from time to time I still sense her visits.

She had an actual "body" just like the one she left behind. Her character was the same but somehow finer and more elevated energetically. I met her -literally -while out of body.

Still very much alive, vibrant, and herself, just in a dimension outside of our usual awareness spectrum.

Make what you wish of that, but I know for 1000% certain what I experienced. If dogs do it, then we will.

And no, not a Demon trying to trick me as the bible bashers try to make out. Just my lovely girlie. Being a dog in the happy land after Earth.

 

Edited by CrowintheSnow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Can you expand please was it like derealization?

 

No not really! It felt really good to be alive so much so I began to have panic attacks, I found it hard to go out and meet people for a while, even though people were exceptionally nice to me. Fortunately these panic attacks have stopped now.  It was a weird feeling that I find hard to explain. It's a kind of 'knowing' that something has changed for the better. It was like being reborn again.

When I were in an induced coma, I heard someone say, 'I'm giving you clemency'.

I reckon we  have all have died many times, but many just don't realize it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 10:12 AM, JONJAY79 said:

My own thoughts is there us no difference you die then just automatically switch to another parallel frequency and carry on without even realising you have died.

But after many year's is there any difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming? I don't know .

Love this stuff. More interesting than UFOs or even Lizards.

 

Knew someone who didn't crash their car when they >100% knew< they would (I know the spot, and there would be no way to avoid a crash into something). Did they switch into this frequency? If so, what happened to their "soul" in their body in this frequency? A merge, a take over, or did they have no soul, a robot if you will?

 

When I was 15 or so, I woke up, went to school. Then woke up, and went to school. Then woke up, and was worried! Went to school and all has been normal ever since. Will I wake up again? Had a few (3 or 4 maybe) lucid dreams too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...