Do you believe there is a God on our side?

Seeker

4 minutes ago, Dann said:

I can show you, but I'm not going to do it friend, it seems you only like to quote the good side.

It's in the bible, search the bible, I have all the quotes if I want to provide them to you. I'm not going to do so. You have to search the book.

They sacrificed children and other people that were not jews, then they banned it and the god of israel told them to replace the child with an animal and burn the animal instead of the child as a sacrifice.

This with burning of animals for god to smell the burning odor, incense of the flesh of the animal is also macabre.

What kind of clean creator of everything would want to smell burning flesh.

If it weren't for meat eaters you would not exist. Your physical body is a product of millennia of meat eating. 

There's nothing wrong with being vegetarian, until you use it as means to make yourself feel superior to other people and use that as some weird religion where meat eaters are demon possessed which is what you have professed to believe.

By the way the Old Testament is continually contradictory, because it is not about one God but many different visions of God.

This is just pragmatic. I am pragmatic. Not an idealist who is crying because he cannot live in a vegan fantasy heaven on Earth. Nature isn't like that. You need to be more realistic about life and survival... maybe once the apocalypse hits and your tofu runs out you will finally wake up.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

If it weren't for meat eaters you would not exist. Your physical body is a product of millennia of meat eating. 

Believing you can suddenly become a holy and blameless.

There's nothing wrong with being vegetarian, until you use it as means to make yourself feel superior to other people.

By the way the Old Testament is continually contradictory, because it is not about one God but many different visions of God.

This is just pragmatic. I am pragmatic. Not an idealist who is crying because he cannot live in a vegan fantasy heaven on Earth. Nature isn't like that. You need to be more realistic about life and survival... maybe once the apocalypse hits and your tofu runs out you will finally wake up.

Actually the cultures realated to some haplogroups  in neolitic ages contradict you, they eat meats from time to time or not at all, they are based on agriculture and vegetable greens. So only some you mean. Neolitic age starts at the end of the ice age 10.000 to 12.000 years ago.

Many visions of god, what do you mean, the law was across all of israel, it was the law of the land for a very long time, not in just some places, everyone had to give a child and later it was replaced with something else, an animal, so god can eat.

Well if you can't become a vegetarian it is totally not our fault mister Spoon. This is your problem not ours.

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Cows don't grow on such conditions not any animals, it is the food that has a long shell life like non meat or animal products because these have a very short one.

Rice, beans, you can grow sprouts salads. It's the other way around. They grow in containers, animals needs fields to gaze, they require lots of grain food to eat, you need to plant large crop fields for them.

In a place that is devoided of everything this will be hard for you. I can just throw something in a container and start eating after it grows, I can stalk up on rice and other things, you can't if you are a meat eater.

But god is on your side TruthSpoon because he is a meat eater too, likes to smell dead flesh burning.

But your god cannot contain the fury of nature once the glass is full.

11 minutes ago, Dann said:

Actually the cultures realated to some haplogroups  in neolitic ages contradict you, they eat meats from time to time or not at all, they are based on agriculture and vegetable greens. So only some you mean. Neolitic age starts at the end of the ice age 10.000 to 12.000 years ago.

Nope. The oldest blood group is the O blood group. This is the classic hunter gatherer and is not suited for eating grains or legumes but whose ideal diet is red meat. Any other diet will actually cause digestive issues and other physical diseases to eventually manifest.

There are blood-groups mutations which developed later once humans had started to cultivate land and settled in agrarian communities which are more suited to eating grains and such..... but the meat eating animal hunting human came first.

Edited by Truthspoon

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Nope. The oldest blood group is the O blood group. This is the classic hunter gatherer and is not suited for eating grains or legumes but whose ideal diet is red meat. Any other diet will actually cause digestive issues and other physical diseases to eventually manifest.

There are blood-groups mutations which developed later once humans had started to cultivate land and settled in agrarian communities which are more suited to eating grains and such..... but the meat eating human came first.

With meat eating humans there would be no humans who could subsist comfortably on a vegetarian diet.

Human did not evolve like this, during the ice age man ate grass and fish. The grass frossen beneath the snowy ice and other plants that grew very small.

You have a wrong idea on evolution. Ice age started about 2.6 million years ago and lasted until roughly 11,000 years ago.

There was no big crops to feed animals. People survived on what they could.

"With meat eating humans there would be no humans who could subsist comfortably on a vegetarian diet."

You mean your type of human, there are like different kinds.

Edited by Dann

15 minutes ago, Dann said:

Well if you can't become a vegetarian it is totally not our fault mister Spoon. This is your problem not ours.

I used to be a vegetarian. It actually made me ill. My blood type does not support a vegetarian diet 

My ideal food is red meat. My blood group has extra strong digestive acids to easily digest red meat. 

Grains and beans don't work out so well...

Why are you at war with nature?

I love how these 'atheists' are usually the people most looking to persecute and differentiate people based even on what they eat....

You're hilarious Dann.

Keep it up.....

Edited by Truthspoon

Do you believe there is a God on our side?

well that depends on which God you are talking about so I'll talk in general.

Generally Yes, even demons can be on your side when it comes to your spiritual growth.

But when you say, on your side..... it doesn't mean they will delivery anything good but contrary.

So by this, I could say everything delivered to us are good for sure. It just that it depends on you discovering the gem under the muck. Typically, all the shit that we are getting now is a massive gift. You can either moan or strive and dig gold. 😉 Only hard work will get you outta here. If it meant that you need to wake up then hell yes, they will deliver hardships.

Anyway, to understand this, you need to be working with divine and understand it first hand.

OP, if angels and demons work together....what does that tell you?

Edited by DaleP

2 minutes ago, Dann said:

Human did not evolve like this, during the ice age man ate grass and fish. The grass frossen beneath the snowy ice and other plants that grew very small.

You have a wrong idea on evolution. Ice age started about 2.6 million years ago and lasted until roughly 11,000 years ago.

There was no big crops to feed animals. People survived on what they could.

The different text sizes tell me you're making a desperate dish of copy pasta.

Mankind didn't emerge in frozen environments. He came from warm climates and moved into Europe once the ice shelves had receded...   

14 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I used to be a vegetarian. It actually made me ill. My blood type does not support a vegetarian diet 

My ideal food is red meat. My blood group has extra strong digestive acids to easily digest red meat. 

Grains and beans don't work out so well...

Why are you at war with nature?

I love how these 'atheists' are usually the people most looking to persecute and differentiate people based even on what they eat....

You're hilarious Dann.

Keep it up.....

So you failed and gave up. 

I'm not at war with nature.  You don't understand nature. The lion is less natural than the deer, the rabbit and so on.

The explenation is that evolution of these animals that are predatory took them out of the construct of nature not inside of it.

A simple example for you is the habitat in which the animals live in. The habitat offers food.

But the lion cannot feed off of the habitat directly, only indirectly by waiting for other animals to eat from it and then eating the animals that ate.

So the animal has to process the food from the habitat for the lion, to build up meat so lion can eat the meat off of the animal.

Then we appeal  to reasoning and ask. What if we take all the animals away from the habitat and leave the lion alone in it, will it survive in the natural habitat. The animals are not the habitat okay, they live in it.

So the habitat is the natural world they live in.

The answer I'm afraid provided for you is no, the lion will die because it cannot survive on the natural habitat by feeding off of it, it is alienated from it, it evolved towards out of feeding from it.

It cannot survive alone off of nature, it cannot feed directly on what the planet's nature provides, trees, bushes, plants.

The other animals can, the lion can't.

So the lion is less natural because predators are less natural and cannot survive alone in the wilderness.

The bear for example is more natural than the lion because it can eat from the bushes, eat honey from wild honey combs, eat berries, it eats flesh very rare in fact.

The wolf can do it, the lone wolf splits from the pack and does not hunt anymore, wolves only hunt in packs, once the lone wolf is born this wolf will survive on what the bear does. It rareley eats meat that he found on the ground dead.

Wolves only hunt in packs.

So if you are a 100% predator you cannot survive on the natural habbitat, the habbitat has to have animals inside of it for you to survive.

A natural creature will always be able to feed off of the bushes, off of the trees and so on.

Predatory construct leads outside of nature, not inside of it.

You could not make it as a vegetarian, you have alienated your self from nature.

You failed.

Edited by Dann

37 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

There are blood-groups mutations which developed later once humans had started to cultivate land and settled in agrarian communities which are more suited to eating grains and such..... but the meat eating animal hunting human came first.

37 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

That is an incorect statement, the neolitic farmer was prime, the people of neolitic civilisations planted plants, veggetables .

This is some of the neolitic cultures you mean, some cultures were oriented towards hunting, some were not.

No culture came before the other. Gardening starts at the begining of the neolitic age and some cultures are based on it while others are not. During the Ice age man hunted but some ate just fish with grasses. So during stone age these sides were still there. Animals were rare and hunting was dificult.

Main practice was fishing and eating frozen veggies from beneath the snow.

Some hunted it does not mean it's all of them

Edited by Dann

7 hours ago, Dann said:

That is an incorect statement, the neolitic farmer was prime, the people of neolitic civilisations planted plants, veggetables . 

What I said is 100 percent factually correct.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. 

Check the science...... check the facts instead of making them up.

The 0 blood group goes back 300,000 thousand years which correlates with the emergence of Homo Sapiens (anatomically modern humans) replacing archaic humans. It is a meat based blood group having strong stomach acid for the easy digestion of red meat. Without meat consumption there would be no human race. It is the O blood group and the consumption of meat which are specific markers of the development of anatomically modern humans from more primitive previous vegetarian ape-like populations.

These facts are not debatable unless you wish to demonstrate you do do not understand the topic.

Which to me at least seems abundantly clear by now. 

I will not interact with you further........ since the facts have been stated and you deny them it would be pointless to continue. 

Edited by Truthspoon

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

What I said is 100 percent factually correct.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. 

Check the science...... check the facts instead of making them up.

The 0 blood group goes back 300,000 thousand years which correlates with the emergence of Homo Sapiens (anatomically modern humans) replacing archaic humans. It is a meat based blood group having strong stomach acid for the easy digestion of red meat. Without meat consumption there would be no human race. It is the O blood group and the consumption of meat which are specific markers of the development of anatomically modern humans from more primitive previous vegetarian ape-like populations.

These facts are not debatable unless you wish to demonstrate you do do not understand the topic.

Which to me at least seems abundantly clear by now. 

I will not interact with you further........ since the facts have been stated and you deny them it would be pointless to continue. 

Body can be modified thru nature and natural practice. 

There would be humans if there was no meat, in fact they were around long before your Adamic kind showed up and none of them consumed meats. 

Why scientists can't explain the emergence of homo sapiens so fast since humans evolved very slow and then there is an evolutionary gap, all the sudden they evolve into home sapians in a short period of time, while prior to this they evolved at a slow constant rate.

This gap is the changing of genetic material in a short period of time, the evolution gap between what was before and the homo sapien. The tampering with the genetic pool by something, something changed it in a sudden manner, natural evolution does not do that !!!! it is constant and slow. It must be your GOD, I presume, because god could not wait to smell burning babies on the altar, burning animals, so god could smell the burning odor emanating from roasted child meat.

Hurry up Adam, I'm hungry, evolve predatory so I can have some babies for dinner.

Even tho this new gene took over that tranformed man into a so called modern man, homo sapein, even tho, some kept their old energies , their old belongings sort of speak inside of them and did not become predators.

This is just a group you are talking about, not all of them were hunting animals.

You don't know history and I'm not here to reveal it to a god worshiper and a proud meat eater.

To show your irational thought, you believe in the bible god and what is in there, then you belive in the garden of eden, and there if I remember there were no animals to eat. So adam was a vegetarian eating from the trees. This is irational, what I have seen from you are just contradictory arguments that contradict. You want religion back in society but you don't know how you are going to get that religious Christianity back into your society.

You read the bible without reading it!! you don;t see anything in the bible that is written there, you read like a machine not noticing things. You believe the bible and god yet you are not ready to concede even if your bible shows you that you are wrong. This is a contradictory mind set of a Predator. This is what the predator is.

This is how things slap you in the face, your own religion slapping you.  

and Adam was kicked out of the garden and they became predators.

Haha fantastic, even your bible says man was vegetarian at the begining.

This is the truth man was like that, but the bible is twisted and perverted.

It does not elaborate on this garden and what it was and of course it did not belong to your god, it's just the construct of nature where man was prior to becoming trash. 

You FAILED at nature because of your god that you worship.

He he my boy not our problem and fault. 

Not our problem. Zero Shit Given and the official I don't care about your kind.

Edited by Dann

On 8/3/2021 at 5:20 AM, Seeker said:

I was curious to hear people’s thoughts on if they believe in God or not. If God is listening to our prayers, or if it is simply a reference to the idea of a one consciousness, the highest form of loving consciousness, etc

Perhaps for me theres an an element of hopium, hoping that something great is on our side, especially during these dark times. What are people’s thoughts, I’d be curious to hear. 

I haven't seen any evidence that there is a god that exists outside of ourselves. So the God you describe is conceptual to me - that he exists independently of existence and he has the ability to hear like a human. 

IF this type of God did exist then you would have to think he might be some sort of joker or swine - because there is so much human suffering. It would lead to the questions, why allow suffering in the first place? Or why not stop it? Considering God is highly intelligent - you would assume by human thinking that he would not allow this. 

So I do not believe in this type of God (although I do believe and experience God) - the one that is similar to a human form, that thinks like a human, senses like a human - to me that sounds like a human! And humans are pretty stupid on the whole! And could never play the part of God!

Are there other types of entities out there beyond our regular 5 senses that maybe working for and against us. And from my experience there are - which I have experienced through meditations, chanelling and ayahuasca.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

I haven't seen any evidence that there is a god that exists outside of ourselves. So the God you describe is conceptual to me - that he exists independently of existence and he has the ability to hear like a human. 

Respectfully I would say perhaps that you do not know how to look and you do not know what you would be looking for in any case.

But first of all you have to realise we live in a physical realm, through our own choice..... and by definition reality is relatively constrained by physical and probabilistic laws.

God makes itself known when it subtly subverts these probabilistic laws through things like coincidences. If you can learn to notice these unusual things and start to think of reasons they may have happened then they will increase and become more significant in your life.

Such an approach might be one way to learn to understand one aspect of God while here in this material realm.

Also it is worth noting that when you sleep your consciousness is operating in the astral realm. You can learn a lot about the spirit world and the forces which operate there by examining your dreams.

This is just a few pointers, there's obviously much more to it.... but I don't want to give you a lecture. I don't think you need it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Respectfully I would say perhaps that you do not know how to look and you do not know what you would be looking for in any case.

But first of all you have to realise we live in a physical realm, through our own choice..... and by definition reality is relatively constrained by physical and probabilistic laws.

God makes itself known when it subtly subverts these probabilistic laws through things like coincidences. If you can learn to notice these unusual things and start to think of reasons they may have happened then they will increase and become more significant in your life.

Such an approach might be one way to learn to understand one aspect of God while here in this material realm.

Also it is worth noting that when you sleep your consciousness is operating in the astral realm. You can learn a lot about the spirit world and the forces which operate there by examining your dreams.

This is just a few pointers, there's obviously much more to it.... but I don't want to give you a lecture. I don't think you need it.

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Yes I did 6 month course in lucid dreaming and astral world - a lot can be learned there....

From your post, I get the impression that you think I do not have an experience in God or believe in "him" - which I tried to make clear is not the case in my original post. I just don't believe or experience the type of God implied in the original post - manlike in nature - and exists outside of experience. - which you may have noted but I just wanted to be clear.

NB: not that there couldn't be a God that is human like in thinking and nature and exists somewhere else "out there" - that just isn't my experience - and I have to go with experience over belief until otherwise.

Edited by Mr H