Do you believe there is a God on our side?

Seeker

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 7:20 AM, Seeker said:

I was curious to hear people’s thoughts on if they believe in God or not. If God is listening to our prayers, or if it is simply a reference to the idea of a one consciousness, the highest form of loving consciousness, etc

On this forum, we have a cool variety of people with different brilliant knowledge, meaning we will all have different conclusions, I’d like to hear your conclusion on this. 

My thinking was that the people who rule the world, worship the devil, or some sort of evil god. Now in my mind, if the devil is real, there is an opposite, perhaps we are tricked into worshiping the wrong god, I’ve no idea. As they say, the greatest trick the devil performed was convincing the world he wasn’t real... I interpret that as his greatest trick because if people don’t think the devil is real, then they are less likely to believe in God. 

Perhaps for me theres an an element of hopium, hoping that something great is on our side, especially during these dark times. What are people’s thoughts, I’d be curious to hear. 

Nope, god is for to live your life and die with keeping you dumb, god wants you to be smart so he can rip you at the end and take your belongings.

At the end of the line all your belongings all your intelect and concious smartness go's to the glory of god, god harvests what you have to have.

While you live your life god may help you get what you want, it's usually god's children who do this that you can't see.

If you know too much and find out what you are not suppose to know about god, then god will smack you down and give you a life of pain and difficulty.

So your smartness has to be related to this world and what it is on it, if it go's beyond then here come's god to shut you up and give you difficulties.

God wants you to embed into one of his religious and wage wars, keeps man's mind preocupied.

Religion is dumb because it was written by man and god approved of it because it's as dumb as the people who wrote it.

For example god creates the earth with land and vegetation before it creates the sun in the sky.

God teraforms earth first, it creates it, with everything and after that god creates the sun.

Here it is.

Day 3

And God said: 'Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear. ' And it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters called He Seas; and God saw that it was good.

Still day 3

And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, the third day. (Genesis 1:11–13)

Day 4

Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights — the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night — and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness (Genesis 1:14-18).

Hello god are you there vegetation needs sun light to live, no sunlight no problemo right, god pulled it out of his ass for plants to grow without sunlight for a while.

The sun is older than the planet we now know, it is the first to come into a solar system and take birth, it forms the solar system with the planets after it rises and takes birth.

This people were so dumb that all they had is their religious BULOX.

Check it out on day one hahaha.

On Day One of Creation Week, God created an initial, temporary light source:

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. (Genesis 1:3–5)

There "was morning" hahaha without the sun rising. 

Hilarious hahahaha.

But there was evening too without the sun in the sky, morning and evening but god did not create the sun yet.

Now we know we get morning and evening because the planet spins and the sun is on the other side of the planet and on the other side there is day and the side where there is no  sun and it's sunlight there is night.

But they did not know this how it works, they had their religion who told them how it worked.

This is to show you what religion of god does to your mind, it keeps it docile and that this god is not what you think.

The most dumb I think of all of this is the earth before the sun in the sky, we know the sun is prime and was first.

Edited by Dann

5 hours ago, Dann said:

This is to show you what religion of god does to your mind, it keeps it docile and that this god is not what you think.

So how's the western world without Christianity working out Dann?

Sorry I must have missed the planetary utopia age-of Aquarius bit.... maybe I slept through it.

I am old enough to remember a Christian England....... Christian songs sung by happy kids in school assembly while the sun streams through the windows of a school likely funded and created by the Church of England (most schools were created by the church....as an alternative to kids working in coal mines or getting stuck up chimneys.

There are so many ways that the world has so obviously started to fall apart since the West no longer even pretended to be Christian....

You've probably never known a Christian society, or at least one which gives lip-service to this idea....... now there is no more pretense and anything goes... the path of moral decline in the past twenty years and the loss of any kind of rational common sense has been so steep and sudden that on the present trajectory what new insanity will be ushered into the world in the next 20 years? Ritual human sacrifice (for UN and WHO global sustainability goals, families of the volunteers will be rewarded with Carbon credits. Legalised pederasty, as long as it is consensual..... there's no room for prejudice or judgement when it comes to 'love'. 

These people kicking Christianity are late to the party. You're kicking a dead horse. Now prepare for the nightmare of the future with nothing to protect you from ancient unchained pagan Satanic madness.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

So how's the western world without Christianity working out Dann?

Sorry I must have missed the planetary utopia age-of Aquarius bit.... maybe I slept through it.

I am old enough to remember a Christian England....... Christian songs sung by happy kids in school assembly while the sun streams through the windows of a school likely funded and created by the Church of England (most schools were created by the church....as an alternative to kids working in coal mines or getting stuck up chimneys.

There are so many ways that the world has so obviously started to fall apart since the West no longer even pretended to be Christian....

You've probably never known a Christian society, or at least one which gives lip-service to this idea....... now there is no more pretense and anything goes... the path of moral decline in the past twenty years and the loss of any kind of rational common sense has been so steep and sudden that on the present trajectory what new insanity will be ushered into the world in the next 20 years? Ritual human sacrifice (for UN and WHO global sustainability goals, families of the volunteers will be rewarded with Carbon credits. Legalised pederasty, as long as it is consensual..... there's no room for prejudice or judgement when it comes to 'love'. 

These people kicking Christianity are late to the party. You're kicking a dead horse. Now prepare for the nightmare of the future with nothing to protect you from ancient unchained pagan Satanic madness.

Do you like living in delusions ? In delusional perverted reality where ignorance is bliss and all go's well for you because somehow it functions because the mind set thinks of this lie and go's along just for the sake of bolony  sausage consumption to go with a good mind set.

If you live in the lie you die at the end, this is the truth.

You can't be a good person without religion ? is that your problem.

People acted like this, benevolant out of the fear of this god and once people revert from religion they become evil again, because they were doing it out of fear, because god will strike him down, he has to force his being to be a good person.

Well fuck people then, I don't care about them. But among people there is the people who will still be good after religion has set, they don't care about it, they are just their natural selves, problem is that it's just a few.

Once you know the truth and you refuse to accept reality as it is then there is something wrong with you.

I don't care about actors and acting class.

There is nature my friend, you eat from it, practice it and you are naturally good, if you don't that is your problem, your responsability.

You say amen and eat a big fat stake afterwards, you think you're good, you're not good, you are only good for your kind and mostly to people who are like you, who has your religious mind set, for the rest you view them in an odd way like they are not normal.

You will see the truth if your mind is clean, you will learn to read the bible correctly and dissect it, not go along with what it is written there.

....and god commanded his people to kill all in the village small and big , children and women. It's written in the bible and you say no big deal, they did not believe in god.

...and god commanded that the virgins are a spoil of war and that the men of god may have them as spoils of war, and you say no big deal, they just popped some virgins of the enemy people of god, god is great. You don't really notice you are reading this stuff because you have your doctrine.

So my opinion is for who can't stay like acceptable without religion, just fuck them, who cares about them, I don't. I'm not an animal, if they are then that is their problem, I'm going to take my bag and move elsewhere, where there is few of them, if they make the majority of society then fuck society, who gives a crap about society the way it is structure, it's made for you to be a slave, roam on the side walk, compute and kiss ass in the higher erarchy.

and their society will wash out with the floods, and the cataclysm they will get, that is it, nature can't stand people anymore and their social filth they have created on this earth with this god that condones it. It's not even about this social structure, it's about that this social structure screwed with nature, it tortured animals, polluted everything, it tortured nature, thrived on it like it's the owner of this planet's nature.

So like if you build your own social structure, it's fine as long as you don't bother others with it, especially nature.

They are like really really "BOTHERING THIS PLANET"

The forests that we had in Europe are all gone in the west, western side is now bald, the wild flowers that once were all around don't grow anymore, bees are dying, this are just a few things, like this social structure is bothering the planet and you want it back. It would  be okay but only if it did not bother it. But it does.

All the products that you get on the shaft that are soaps ,shampoos okay and other stuff medicine and so on, I'm not saying not to use it, all of it comes from animal experiments, torture of animals in cages inside a lab. They test it on animals then you get them so it's safe for you, if the animal lives then it's safe, if it dies then it's not safe.

You want all this because it serves your kind. I don't care about your kind.

Edited by Dann

2 hours ago, Dann said:

Do you like living in delusions ? 

That's not a very constructive way to start.

And please... I haven't insulted you.... Don't insult me. Remain civil please.

And all your 'fuck this' 'fuck them' 'fuck society' and 'I hate people'.

Maybe the problem is you.

You're too sensitive and turning psychotic.

The natural world isn't sensitive. Nature isn't sensitive.

Why are you such a crybaby snowflake?

Everything lives, dies, blooms and fades.... It doesn't matter.

Nothing is permanent. Not life, not this planet, not the solar system, not the sun....

Maybe one day the universe will even cease to exist.

Don't cry about it....the meaning of it all will be revealed in the next world.

In the dimension of pure light which is what our souls are made of and which we will all eventually return....

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

That's not a very constructive way to start.

And please... I haven't insulted you.... Don't insult me. Remain civil please.

And all your 'fuck this' 'fuck them' 'fuck society' and 'I hate people'.

Maybe the problem is you.

You're too sensitive and turning psychotic.

The natural world isn't sensitive. Nature isn't sensitive.

Why are you such a crybaby snowflake?

Everything lives, dies, blooms and fades.... It doesn't matter.

Nothing is permanent. Not life, not this planet, not the solar system, not the sun....

Maybe one day the universe will even cease to exist.

Don't cry about it....the meaning of it all will be revealed in the next world.

In the dimension of pure light which is what our souls are made of and which we will all eventually return....

It's your problem how you live your life, don't force religion on others "ohh religion was so much better" Why don't we go back to that.

To do that you force others on what you like really, you can't impose it, to get back to that you have to like ban things make people go to church by law.

How are you going to brainwash people to do that. 

Your request makes totally no sense at all. This is what I meant that you are not thinking straight, your mind is clouded. These are the delusions I was talking about, you did not read my post correctly because you can't see anything because of what did I tell you "your doctrine"

All I can see in your thought process is you think of something that you want back but you don't think how you going to get there, how you going to make the masses go back to that.

It's an ilogical request by you, a fantasy.

It can only happen if you force them to do so, and that is what I meant "your kind" it's only for your kind and what your kind needs not thinking of what your kind would have to do to get others on board.

Your thoughts are thinking that you want this back, but at the same time is not a complete processing thought of what happens in the background and how you are going to get to that stage.  

It's just a incomplete thought without it's attachments of what revolves and implies to do this, the whole process.

I feel you cannot see very far.

Edited by Dann

I'm not forcing religion  on anyone. You're the one who brought it up.

I'm just giving a different point of view.

I'm being objective actually. You're not, you're being emotional not logical.

I'm giving facts about Christianity and its role in the history of England and charitable institutions and schools.

And the present reality in which we live and the possible future based on this trajectory.

This is all analytical, real and logical.

I am dealing only with realty. 

You are being deliberately divisive and aggressive.....using pain and your own mental suffering and persecution complex is not an argument and using terms like 'your kind' accusing me of 'brainwashing people' shows you are just looking for a fight with someone.

You seem conflict driven.

You should work on that for a happy life. 

Is this Seanx again btw?

Edited by Truthspoon

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm not forcing religion  on anyone. You're the one who brought it up.

I'm just giving a different point of view.

I'm not a Muslim..... I'm just explaining how Islam is a useful socially positive force......

I'm being objective actually. You're not, you're being emotional not logical.

You're also being deliberately divisive and aggressive..... 'your kind' accusing me of 'brainwashing people'.

You seem conflict driven.

You should work on that for a happy life. 

Okay, you want something back and you're not thinking to the finishing line on how you going to obtain it.

Like a dream that you are doing something but you do not know how you got there, who are those people in your dream.

It's a dream that you are there but you don';t know how it happened.

I'm not conflict driven. 

It's just that want you want is not possible.

These are delusions of the mind, fantasies. I did not mean to insult you if you think it's an insult.

Edited by Dann

4 minutes ago, Dann said:

Okay, you want something back and you're not thinking to the finishing line on how you going to obtain it.

Like a dream that you are doing something but you do not know how you got there, who are those people in your dream.

It's a dream that you are there but you don';t know how it happened.

I'm not conflict driven. 

It's just that want you want is not possible.

These are delusions of the mind, fantasies. I did not mean to insult you if you think it's an insult.

You are saying nothing except making personal speculations and coded attacks on me now.

This is pointless. 

Maybe move on. I've said my piece anyway. 

If you have a rational argument outside of the realm of ad hominem and personal speculations on my 'delusions' 'fantasies' or whatever other sly terms you wish to employ I will reply.

Edited by Truthspoon

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

You are saying nothing except making personal speculations and coded attacks on me now.

This is pointless. 

Maybe move on. I've said my piece anyway. 

Second I want to ask you, if you could get there, why would you want to live in a lie, just because it makes your life better.

This how people operate these days, they lie to feel better, they are embeded in lies, it go's well with eating what they like and walking outside to get some fresh air.

We know it's a lie, it feels good, don't tell the kids we have lied to them, let them roll with it, they will be just fine within the great lie, we can't afford to have dificulties on the harsh reality of things, we will just catch a cold from it.

Edited by Dann

Just now, Dann said:

Second I want to ask you, if you could get there, why would you want to live in a lie, just because it makes your life better.

These how people operate these days, they lie to feel better, they are embeded in lies, it go's well with eating what they like and walking outside to get some fresh air.

We know it's a lie, it feels good, don't tell the kids we have, let them roll with it, they will be just fine within the great lie, we can't afford to have dificulties on the harsh reality of things, we will just catch a cold from it.

What on Earth are you even talking about? Do you even know?

You only seem to be projecting your own confusion I'm afraid.

There are facts I have observed in the physical world which time and time again indicate the real and certain existence of a higher dimensional reality which is the source of life and consciousness in this physical reality.

I've written books about this stuff...... Look up Truthspoon. You can find them easily. You can pay for them or get them for free. I don't mind which.

8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What on Earth are you even talking about? Do you even know?

You only seem to be projecting your own confusion I'm afraid.

Well then you really believe in the bible god, in Jesus and you really think they are the good side of things.

Then you should live like that. 

You know lies warm you up, keeps cosy for the winter time,  your head  fills up with this fires where you get fantasy and it worms your soul.

Kids are warm and their imagination is blazing, it warms them up once SANTA comes.  This feeling of holiday christmas where santa comes to visit him and drop gifts makes him feel good, it's special.    

So the lie makes the child feel warm and good because we know Santa is only until you grow to around 9 years of age or even earlyer until you figure it out.

You should read the bible where Jesus tells to beat the slave harsh if it's his fault and if it's not his fault because he did not do it intentionaly and did not know and he screwed up unintentionaly  , Jesus still tells to beat the slave but less harsh. 

Doesn't Jesus just fill your heart with Joy when he advocates beating slaves and pro slave hood.

Edited by Dann

1 minute ago, Dann said:

Well then you really believe in the bible god, in Jesus and you really think they are the good side of things.

Then you should live like that. 

You know lies warm you up, keeps cosy for the winter time,  you head up fills up with this fires where you get fantasy and it worms your soul.

Kids are warm and their imagination is blazing, it warms them up once SANTA comes.  This feeling of holiday christmas where santa comes to visit him and drop gifts makes him feel good, it's special.    

So the lie makes the child feel warm and good because we know Santa is only until you grow to around 9 years of age or even earlyer until you figure it out.

You should read the bible where Jesus tells to beat the slave harsh if it's his fault and if it's not his fault because he did not do it intentionaly and did not know and he screwed up unintentionaly  , Jesus still tells to beat the slave but less harsh. 

Don't patronise me brother. You have no idea who I am or where I've been and what I know. 

I suggest you work on your own faults rather than looking for faults in other people.

Jesus said something about that:

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

But from what I gather you 'hate people' 'hate society' think people who eat meat are infested with demons....etc etc....

Perhaps just start with reconsidering your own prejudices. If you are unable to derive any pleasure from life and other people then you are doing something wrong.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Don't patronise me brother. You have no idea who I am or where I've been and what I know. 

I'm not saying that Jesus or this god is not real, I'm saying they are not who you think just like Santa does not exist. It's a lie that santa is real and so is the fact that Jesus was the good samaritan all the way and this god is the source of goodness.

Like child sacrifice in Israel commanded  in the bible, the priest refuses to see it when he teaches it in church to the believers because they have not red the bible.

They count on the priest to quote from there, meaning they rather not know.

As I said why do you want to live in a lie.

3 minutes ago, Dann said:

Like child sacrifice in Israel commanded  in the bible.....

Nope. There is something wrong with your mind if you believe this. 

But I am not an advocate for the Old Testament. Please do not mistake me for one.

Edited by Truthspoon

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Dann

What are your views on the Talmud?

What are my views, okay.

The Talmud is horrible.

It comes from Babylon, the Jews took it from there and made laws after it because the original Talmud is the book of laws of Babylon, the first Talmud, and the Jews made a copy of it once they came from Babylon and adapted to their god and practice to fit their culture.

The Jewish Talmud is the Second Talmud after the original Babylonian Talmud

Edited by Dann

Just now, Dann said:

What are my views, okay.

The Talmud is horrible.

It comes from Babylon, the Jews took it from there and made laws after it because the original Talmud is the book of laws of Babylon, the first Talmud, and the Jews made a copy of it once they came from Babylon and adapted to their god and practice to fit their culture.

Okay, was just curious because a lot those folks from r/atheism just use that as a platform to bash Christians, but at least you're not just critical of Christianity.

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Nope. There is something wrong with your mind if you believe this. 

Well I'm not a priest so I won't quote the bible for you, but if you search it is in there.

I don't want to copy paste Child Sacrifice quotes from the Holy Book.

This is fact, what it is in the bible is fact, archiological discoveries found sacrificed child and male skeletons with marks on them , the scientists and archioligists all came to the same conclusion that these were sacrificial offerings when they analysed the samples from the graves they found them in.

Just now, Dann said:

Well I'm not a priest so I won't quote the bible for you, but if you search it is in there.

I don't want to copy paste Child Sacrifice quotes from the Holy Book.

This is fact, what it is in the bible is fact, archiological discoveries found sacrificed child and male skeletons with marks on them , the scientists and archioligists all came to the same conclusion that these were sacrificial offerings when they analysed the samples from the graves they found them in.

It's ok, I will copy and paste passages about child sacrifice from the Bible.

Leviticus 18:21

You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord.

Deuteronomy 18:10

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer.

2 Kings 3:27

Then he took his oldest son who was to reign in his place, and offered him as a burnt offering on the wall. And there came great wrath against Israel, and they departed from him and returned to their own land.

2 Kings 16:3

But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and even made his son pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord had driven out from before the sons of Israel.

2 Chronicles 28:3

Moreover, he burned incense in the valley of Ben-hinnom and burned his sons in fire, according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord had driven out before the sons of Israel.

2 Kings 17:17

Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him.

2 Kings 21:6

He made his son pass through the fire, practiced witchcraft and used divination, and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord provoking Him to anger.

2 Chronicles 33:6

He made his sons pass through the fire in the valley of Ben-hinnom; and he practiced witchcraft, used divination, practiced sorcery and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him to anger.

2 Kings 23:10

He also defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter pass through the fire for Molech.

Isaiah 57:5

Who inflame yourselves among the oaks,
Under every luxuriant tree,
Who slaughter the children in the ravines,
Under the clefts of the crags?

Jeremiah 7:31

They have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, and it did not come into My mind.

Deuteronomy 12:31

You shall not behave thus toward the Lord your God, for every abominable act which the Lord hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods.

Leviticus 20:2-5

“You shall also say to the sons of Israel:‘Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones. I will also set My face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given some of his offspring to Molech, so as to defile My sanctuary and to profane My holy name. If the people of the land, however, should ever disregard that man when he gives any of his offspring to Molech, so as not to put him to death,read more.

Psalm 106:35-38

But they mingled with the nations
And learned their practices,
And served their idols,
Which became a snare to them.
They even sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons,

Jeremiah 32:35

They built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of Ben-hinnom to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I had not commanded them nor had it entered My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Hosea 13:2

And now they sin more and more,
And make for themselves molten images,
Idols skillfully made from their silver,
All of them the work of craftsmen.
They say of them, “Let the men who sacrifice kiss the calves!”

Ezekiel 20:26

and I pronounced them unclean because of their gifts, in that they caused all their firstborn to pass through the fire so that I might make them desolate, in order that they might know that I am the Lord.”’

Ezekiel 20:31

When you offer your gifts, when you cause your sons to pass through the fire, you are defiling yourselves with all your idols to this day. And shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live,” declares the Lord God, “I will not be inquired of by you.

Ezekiel 23:37

For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. Thus they have committed adultery with their idols and even caused their sons, whom they bore to Me, to pass through the fire to them as food.

Jeremiah 19:4-5

Because they have forsaken Me and have made this an alien place and have burned sacrifices in it to other gods, that neither they nor their forefathers nor the kings of Judah had ever known, and because they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, a thing which I never commanded or spoke of, nor did it ever enter My mind;

Ezekiel 16:20-21

“Moreover, you took your sons and daughters whom you had borne to Me and sacrificed them to idols to be devoured. Were your harlotries so small a matter? You slaughtered My children and offered them up to idols by causing them to pass through the fire.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Child-Sacrifice

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Okay, was just curious because a lot those folks from r/atheism just use that as a platform to bash Christians, but at least you're not just critical of Christianity.

It's okay, the kabala is also from Babylon, it originates from there. So does the tree of kabala because you can see it drawn in Babylon images.

8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's ok, I will copy and paste passages about child sacrifice from the Bible.

Leviticus 18:21

You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord.

Deuteronomy 18:10

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer.

2 Kings 3:27

Then he took his oldest son who was to reign in his place, and offered him as a burnt offering on the wall. And there came great wrath against Israel, and they departed from him and returned to their own land.

2 Kings 16:3

But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and even made his son pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord had driven out from before the sons of Israel.

2 Chronicles 28:3

Moreover, he burned incense in the valley of Ben-hinnom and burned his sons in fire, according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord had driven out before the sons of Israel.

2 Kings 17:17

Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him.

2 Kings 21:6

He made his son pass through the fire, practiced witchcraft and used divination, and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord provoking Him to anger.

2 Chronicles 33:6

He made his sons pass through the fire in the valley of Ben-hinnom; and he practiced witchcraft, used divination, practiced sorcery and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him to anger.

2 Kings 23:10

He also defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter pass through the fire for Molech.

Isaiah 57:5

Who inflame yourselves among the oaks,
Under every luxuriant tree,
Who slaughter the children in the ravines,
Under the clefts of the crags?

Jeremiah 7:31

They have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, and it did not come into My mind.

Deuteronomy 12:31

You shall not behave thus toward the Lord your God, for every abominable act which the Lord hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods.

Leviticus 20:2-5

“You shall also say to the sons of Israel:‘Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones. I will also set My face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given some of his offspring to Molech, so as to defile My sanctuary and to profane My holy name. If the people of the land, however, should ever disregard that man when he gives any of his offspring to Molech, so as not to put him to death,read more.

Psalm 106:35-38

But they mingled with the nations
And learned their practices,
And served their idols,
Which became a snare to them.
They even sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons,

Jeremiah 32:35

They built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of Ben-hinnom to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I had not commanded them nor had it entered My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Hosea 13:2

And now they sin more and more,
And make for themselves molten images,
Idols skillfully made from their silver,
All of them the work of craftsmen.
They say of them, “Let the men who sacrifice kiss the calves!”

Ezekiel 20:26

and I pronounced them unclean because of their gifts, in that they caused all their firstborn to pass through the fire so that I might make them desolate, in order that they might know that I am the Lord.”’

Ezekiel 20:31

When you offer your gifts, when you cause your sons to pass through the fire, you are defiling yourselves with all your idols to this day. And shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live,” declares the Lord God, “I will not be inquired of by you.

Ezekiel 23:37

For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. Thus they have committed adultery with their idols and even caused their sons, whom they bore to Me, to pass through the fire to them as food.

Jeremiah 19:4-5

Because they have forsaken Me and have made this an alien place and have burned sacrifices in it to other gods, that neither they nor their forefathers nor the kings of Judah had ever known, and because they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, a thing which I never commanded or spoke of, nor did it ever enter My mind;

Ezekiel 16:20-21

“Moreover, you took your sons and daughters whom you had borne to Me and sacrificed them to idols to be devoured. Were your harlotries so small a matter? You slaughtered My children and offered them up to idols by causing them to pass through the fire.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Child-Sacrifice

I can show you, but I'm not going to do it friend, it seems you only like to quote the good side.

It's in the bible, search the bible, I have all the quotes if I want to provide them to you. I'm not going to do so. You have to search the book.

They sacrificed children and other people that were not jews, then they banned it and the god of israel told them to replace the child with an animal and burn the animal instead to save the child from sacrifice. Replace it with something else to give. It was religious law of Israel, they had to burn something to their god.

This with burning of animals for god to smell the burning odor, incense of the flesh of the animal is also macabre.

What kind of clean creator of everything would want to smell burning flesh.

They burned people in ovens that were visitors, they burnt children then the family had to give a goat or a sheep to save their child.

The law at first was that they had to give on child to get burnt on the altar, then the law changed and they could replace the child with an animal and burn the animal instead so god can smell the odor from it and feed off of it.

You look like a smart guy right, do the math the name God if I add an or at the end what do I get.   Do I get G-odor and it wants more odor burning as it is emanating.

Don't you find this disgusting ?

Edited by Dann