Do you believe there is a God on our side?

I was curious to hear people’s thoughts on if they believe in God or not. If God is listening to our prayers, or if it is simply a reference to the idea of a one consciousness, the highest form of loving consciousness, etc

On this forum, we have a cool variety of people with different brilliant knowledge, meaning we will all have different conclusions, I’d like to hear your conclusion on this. 

My thinking was that the people who rule the world, worship the devil, or some sort of evil god. Now in my mind, if the devil is real, there is an opposite, perhaps we are tricked into worshiping the wrong god, I’ve no idea. As they say, the greatest trick the devil performed was convincing the world he wasn’t real... I interpret that as his greatest trick because if people don’t think the devil is real, then they are less likely to believe in God. 

Perhaps for me theres an an element of hopium, hoping that something great is on our side, especially during these dark times. What are people’s thoughts, I’d be curious to hear. 

It's hard to know what the absolute truth is as we're just mere mortals. Religion wise, we could be tricked into believing the wrong things, but the attempts to debunk certain religions could also be trickery. It's some mind games stuff for sure.

Regardless of religion though, is just believing in a creator okay, even if you don't know who/what our creator is? Or do we have to identify that creator? Surely a benevolent God would be okay with us just appreciating the fact that we acknowledge that there is some kind of creator that made us even though we can't identify them?

I know this often gets quoted, but I think Marcus Aurelius had wise advice for those that are unsure.

itag.jpg

• Like 3

I am a so-called Experiencer. And I have seen things with my eyes that point to something impossible. Which answers certain questions. What the greater extended image of reality itself is. What we are in and if there is an intelligence at work here. The answer is yes. It doesn't matter what the individual will perceive it as. There is a journey. The speed and duration has no meaning. All trails are the path.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Seeker said:

Perhaps for me theres an an element of hopium, hoping that something great is on our side, especially during these dark times. What are people’s thoughts, I’d be curious to hear. 

Well the short answer is yes, I believe there is a God on our side. I heard a Rabbi once say 'God is incomprehensible to us' or something similar, it is an entity that exists beyond our normal senses and power of thought, it exists everywhere at once and for all time, it is an all powerful consciousness that permeates and exists within everything everywhere, its universal in size and timeless in scope. Its probably male and female. For me God is the Soul of the Universe and everything in the universe is a part of it.

Your thinking about people that rule the world is correct, they worship power and seek entities to help them gain it, this is anti-life, anti-God, they seek to rule and control and submit everyone to their will, this is evil, this is Anti-Christ.

I think you are correct about the greatest trick, if we don't believe in the Devil and the Devil puts itself into a position of worship, like the Devil masquerades as Jesus then people will be fooled into worshiping the wrong deity. It was a thread on the old forum and this one, is Jesus the Devil or is God Satan, its an interesting mind thought to explore. My feeling is this, if you go to church with the intention of worshiping the creator, your worship gets through, but if you are tricked into worshiping Jesus as God, or Mary as Mother of God then your worship is not directed at the creator and is misplaced. Along with the fact that believing in a God, a Jesus as God and a Mary as Mother of God elevates you to a Pagan, someone who believes in many Gods, I'll explain a bit further below. But if the Devil has succeeded in ingratiating himself onto Jesus' image then that is definitely the greatest trick he could pull off. This thought made me suspicious of the Jesus character and began my exploration of the subject.

You say if there is a God then there is an opposite, well almost, if there is an 'opposite' to 'God' then that opposite is itself a God, that makes you a Polytheist, or Pagan if you use the measure or definition of the church. To create a 'Satan' or Lucifer' that is equal to God and give them their own realms to rule over is to elevate them to Godhood. This is erroneous, I think, yes there are evil forces but they do not equal God in any way. Satan and Lucifer however are fictions of the church but the Satanists still follow the belief system as it seems to give them power. I can only assume the entities they connect with deceive them, but still give them power. Of course their real power is when they band together in real life and work in unison to achieve a goal, then they make real changes. But so can we.

Jumping back, I have considered many times, if the Devil being a supernatural entity came to this Earth and worked 'Miracles' and healed the sick etc then we would worship him, this would then fool us into believing in the entity rather than God, this would serve the purpose of say Lucifer's mission to divert worship away from God, it would be the perfect trick. However, Lucifer is a church fiction, the whole back story of Lucifer being a rebellious Angel is just more fiction. 

As is Jesus, more fiction I'm afraid. Yes the story is based on some real person but that was not Jesus of Nazareth, Nazareth didn't exist in Jesus' time. Jesus Christ is not a real name, Jesus was not born on 25th December, there is no historical mention of him other than in frauds, the list goes on and on. However worshiping the Devil as Jesus or 'the Sun God' in a Church orientated to Sunrise and Sunset on the Day of the Sun is still a valid trick because it diverts worship from God and misdirects it towards Sun or nature worship. But who is this Devil? Elementals attached to Mother Earth?

I don't know but I wish we would drop this superstitious nonsense and realize our real destiny among the stars. Yes there is a creator but it doesn't require worship, a simple acknowledgment and thank you is sufficient. We are Humans capable of great things and we should go on to explore our wonderful universe - the amazing gift that God gave us. Its not that difficult, life is for living, the greatest thanks you can give back to God is to live and enjoy your life, just that in itself is a form of worship. The secondary purpose of life is to procreate and play a part in pushing creation forward, we all play a part in God's creation in that way. Enjoy life as much as you can, be thankful the wonderful opportunity and try to treat everyone as you wish to be treated. If we all just did that the psychopaths would have less influence and we would see God's will manifested.

• Thanks 1

Interesting question and I don't believe there's an easy answer. I tend to agree with @pi3141, but I also think there's some truth in the Bible. To what degree? Who knows because I feel every major religion has been infiltrated and subverted. 

I also think a little differently to @pi3141 because of my belief that there is some truth in the Bible. I believe we live in a twin system based on an upside down you and a right side up you. Represented by a double you, W, or the double VV, again a W, or double you. So you have a good you and a bad you and the bad you is part of Satan because you couldn't come here unless you took a host body in his system. 

It was the elohim who said they would make man in their image, not El the almighty god's image. Elohim being Gods, plural, not singular. So who were these god's/magistrates of the almighty? That's Lucifer morning star, that old serpent/dragon of the pit. 

Now for me, I don't seperate god and Jesus because I believe that actually they're one and the same. God came down from heaven as Jesus, and this is covered in the Bible when God tells Mary and Joseph to name their son Immanuel. El the all mighty God is/was Jesus in a host body who came down and paid our debt to the devil. 

So we are all angels who were convinced by Satan that we can have everything, the apple, tree of knowledge is a metaphor for sex and that's our sin. I'm not denouncing sex, but in its most depraved forms I do. Obviously we also need it to procreate as @pi3141 states, so it's not entirely a sin per se. I don't think I'm explaining that very well so I'll think about that's one more and update later. 

The devil is that big old serpent who is the king of the insect race or the bottomless pit. So until you are converted you'll be Satan's soul. Very biblical I admit, but I don't think you'll hear this version from any minister of Christianity.

Now as far as the prophecy element goes, it remains to be seen, but I believe there's a god and he'll at some point come and collect his debt. How that goes I have absolutely no idea, but from being an absolute atheist until I joined this forum, this shit kicking off and now being a believer is some going. I believe that was meant to be, I was meant to have this journey and my belief has never been stronger now that it's ever been. 

I cannot find any meaning in life without a creator being involved in all of this, otherwise, what's the point of it all? 

It's funny, because my conversion from the heliocentrism has actually compounded my belief more. But that's another topic entirely and I don't want to derail the thread with that. 

In conclusion, I believe there is a god and they are benevolent in nature. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Interesting question and I don't believe there's an easy answer. I tend to agree with @pi3141, but I also think there's some truth in the Bible. To what degree? Who knows because I feel every major religion has been infiltrated and subverted. 

I also think a little differently to @pi3141 because of my belief that there is some truth in the Bible. I believe we live in a twin system based on an upside down you and a right side up you. Represented by a double you, W, or the double VV, again a W, or double you. So you have a good you and a bad you and the bad you is part of Satan because you couldn't come here unless you took a host body in his system. 

It was the elohim who said they would make man in their image, not El the almighty god's image. Elohim being Gods, plural, not singular. So who were these god's/magistrates of the almighty? That's Lucifer morning star, that old serpent/dragon of the pit. 

Now for me, I don't seperate god and Jesus because I believe that actually they're one and the same. God came down from heaven as Jesus, and this is covered in the Bible when God tells Mary and Joseph to name their son Immanuel. El the all mighty God is/was Jesus in a host body who came down and paid our debt to the devil. 

So we are all angels who were convinced by Satan that we can have everything, the apple, tree of knowledge is a metaphor for sex and that's our sin. I'm not denouncing sex, but in its most depraved forms I do. Obviously we also need it to procreate as @pi3141 states, so it's not entirely a sin per se. I don't think I'm explaining that very well so I'll think about that's one more and update later. 

The devil is that big old serpent who is the king of the insect race or the bottomless pit. So until you are converted you'll be Satan's soul. Very biblical I admit, but I don't think you'll hear this version from any minister of Christianity.

Now as far as the prophecy element goes, it remains to be seen, but I believe there's a god and he'll at some point come and collect his debt. How that goes I have absolutely no idea, but from being an absolute atheist until I joined this forum, this shit kicking off and now being a believer is some going. I believe that was meant to be, I was meant to have this journey and my belief has never been stronger now that it's ever been. 

I cannot find any meaning in life without a creator being involved in all of this, otherwise, what's the point of it all? 

It's funny, because my conversion from the heliocentrism has actually compounded my belief more. But that's another topic entirely and I don't want to derail the thread with that. 

In conclusion, I believe there is a god and they are benevolent in nature. 

Another interesting idea I heard recently was that it is eating & calories that ages us, so that first apple was the beginning of our downfall, beginning of our eating. As each character in the bible lives a shorter life over time. Not saying it’s what I believe, just an interesting idea. 

29 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Another interesting idea I heard recently was that it is eating & calories that ages us, so that first apple was the beginning of our downfall, beginning of our eating. As each character in the bible lives a shorter life over time. Not saying it’s what I believe, just an interesting idea. 

Anything is possible right. It could well be a factor, but then I think looking into ancient civilizations, antiquities, ancient knowledge, it is my belief that the world looked completely different at some point and the atmosphere was full of more oxygen which was able to sustain different life. Think avatar in that sense, massive trees and way less water than we are used to today. This abundance of oxygen allowed a longer life for it's inhabitants. Again, another theory, but I think it makes sense when you start looking at mountains made of silica are actually petrified trees. Question is, who or what cut them down and did that cause the flood that's referred to all across the world in all ancient texts? I believe it was the major event that changed history. Going off topic now, but it's covered in other threads on this forum. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I also think a little differently to @pi3141 because of my belief that there is some truth in the Bible.

I think there's truth in the Bible, the whole work is based on fiction but interwoven in that fiction is a golden thread of truth, spiritual truth that is. On top of that there is all sorts of truths in the Bible's allegories regarding the Sun's transit through the Zodiacs, your chakra system, and other science's woven in that tapestry that we know as the Bible.

So for me, there is lots of truth in the Bible its just knowing how to read it to extract that truth. But even the basic tenets of spiritual truth are there - Love thy neighbor, treat others as you wish your self to be treated - Jesus said that is the maxim of all the prophets and sages and I believe that is true, so despite its editing and frauds and confusions the Bible still gives light in its pages. Resist not evil, you have a soul, there is a heaven, there is a God, there's light there and hence truth, its just been confused for a literal book when the whole thing is allegory to guide your soul and understand nature and its effects and your own nature.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

I think there's truth in the Bible, the whole work is based on fiction but interwoven in that fiction is a golden thread of truth, spiritual truth that is. On top of that there is all sorts of truths in the Bible's allegories regarding the Sun's transit through the Zodiacs, your chakra system, and other science's woven in that tapestry that we know as the Bible.

So for me, there is lots of truth in the Bible its just knowing how to read it to extract that truth. But even the basic tenets of spiritual truth are there - Love thy neighbor, treat others as you wish your self to be treated - Jesus said that is the maxim of all the prophets and sages and I believe that is true, so despite its editing and frauds and confusions the Bible still gives light in its pages. Resist not evil, you have a soul, there is a heaven, there is a God, there's light there and hence truth, its just been confused for a literal book when the whole thing is allegory to guide your soul and understand nature and its effects and your own nature.

Thanks for summing that up and I agree, there are many tenents, allegory, mysteries and legends that make up the history of this realm. I also agree as you do that it has been inverted and subjugated to such a level that your theory of pushing worship away from the true God to also be a major possibility. 

Long and short, we cannot be sure that is the truth, but the solace I find in all of this is there is a god and they love us all, warts an all, because we are an extension of that creator. A race of fallen angels cast down for choosing badly. Our debts been paid and El the almighty will come and collect. 

Just on the opposition point, I don't believe God created Lucifer as an equal, far from it, if anything he was given great power and privilege but he abused it. My opinion only of course but I don't think that they're diametrically opposed. It's hard because the scriptures say 

"And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness"

So if god divided the light from the darkness and the light was good, what does that make the dark? All sourced from a singularity into a duality of light and dark is my interpretation of that

What do you think about that? 

44 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's hard because the scriptures say 

"And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness"

So if god divided the light from the darkness and the light was good, what does that make the dark? All sourced from a singularity into a duality of light and dark is my interpretation of that

What do you think about that? 

Currently I am re-reading Genesis. I read KJV version when i was younger I'm now reading 'Anchor Bible series' version of it.

The statement in Genesis dividing darkness from Light betrays the fact that the writers of Genesis were not divinely inspired. It shows they do not understand how day and night came to be, that we live on a spherical earth that rotates. This lack of knowledge to our actual reality casts out any credence you want to give it. Same as the statement of 'dividing the waters by raising a firmanent' the writers had a very simplistic view of the earth and did not realize it to be spherical, hence this is not the word of God.

The Genesis account of creation in our Christian Bibles comes from earlier Pagan sources taken by the Jews while in captivity in Babylon.

Genesis cannot be viewed as a literal account if we take it literally it leads to all sorts of errors - the Earth is flat, stars held up by a crystal dome, God being anthropomorphic, earth created in 6 days its just nonsense, superstitious nonsense and the beginning of the spell that the Bible cast's over you.

20 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Genesis cannot be viewed as a literal account if we take it literally it leads to all sorts of errors - the Earth is flat, stars held up by a crystal dome, God being anthropomorphic, earth created in 6 days its just nonsense, superstitious nonsense and the beginning of the spell that the Bible cast's over you.

An interesting take, but I won't get into it here, but I disagree about what we live on and in and I believe there's plenty of evidence to suggest that to be the case. 

Also a very interesting take on who wrote the scriptures and it's meaning. This is such a complex question it hurts sometimes. Thanks for replying @pi3141 👍

edit: I'm reading revelation, KJV. 

Edited by Morpheus

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

An interesting take, but I won't get into it here, but I disagree about what we live on and in and I believe there's plenty of evidence to suggest that to be the case. 

Also a very interesting take on who wrote the scriptures and it's meaning. This is such a complex question it hurts sometimes. Thanks for replying @pi3141 👍

Cool.

Here's a quote about the Anchor Bible series thats worth reading, I feel the same way about bringing light to truth.

Genesis is Volume I in the Anchor Bible series of new book-by-book translations of the Old and New Testaments and Apocrypha. Ephraim Avigdor Speiser was University Professor and Chairman of the Department of Oriental Studies at the University of Pennsylvania.

Using authoritative evidence from archaeology, linguistics, and comparative religion, the author presents some startling conclusions about the first book of the Bible. He proves, for example, that the famous opening phrase, "In the beginning," is not true to the meaning of the first word, that the designation "Torah" for the Pentateuch is a misnomer, that the best-known stories of Genesis are grounded in pagan mythology. Speiser is an iconoclast in the tradition of Abraham; he exposes the false in order to help achieve truth. As he says in his introduction, he "is not motivated by mere pedantry...but by the hope that each new insight may bring us that much closer to the secret of the Bible's universal and enduring appeal."

Link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Genesis-Anchor-Bible-Commentaries-Yale/dp/0300140258

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Cool.

Here's a quote about the Anchor Bible series thats worth reading, I feel the same way about bringing light to truth.

Interesting, there's a thread on here by @ink that you may like that proposes that the story of the god is actually the devil/Lucifer/Satan which I think ties in with my belief that was the Elohim that created man in their image. Worth a look I'd say. The book is short but very interesting. 👍

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Interesting, there's a thread on here by @ink that you may like that proposes that the story of the god is actually the devil/Lucifer/Satan which I think ties in with my belief that was the Elohim that created man in their image. Worth a look I'd say. The book is short but very interesting. 👍

Yes I've seen it but Ink was adamant he only wanted comments from people who had read the book, I looked at it but it looks like a load of Luciferian indoctrination to me and i don't have the time or need for that so I didn't comment. But I have seen it and get the gist of it and what its saying, heard it before - black is white, white is black, good is bad evil is good, we live in a particular type of world thats inherently cruel hence so must creator be. Its nonsense.

7 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Yes I've seen it but Ink was adamant he only wanted comments from people who had read the book, I looked at it but it looks like a load of Luciferian indoctrination to me and i don't have the time or need for that so I didn't comment. But I have seen it and get the gist of it and what its saying, heard it before - black is white, white is black, good is bad evil is good, we live in a particular type of world thats inherently cruel hence so must creator be. Its nonsense.

Fair point, I can accept that view point because I wasn't sold on it either due to the last part of your post because I happen to believe that this isn't god's world, it's Lucifer's. He created this system and we have to take on a host body to be here. This is his kingdom. 

Edited by Morpheus

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Oh wait a minute, that kind of agrees with Ink's version in a sense, but not quite if you know what I mean. 

This is the thing, we need to separate the truth from fiction if we're ever going to understand the real message. The Anchor Bible series gives us a modern, literal translation of the original texts, they have been retranslated with modern linguistic knowledge (from for instance the Rosetta stone discovery) in partnership with biblical scholars to produce the new translation. It can help shed light on what was originally in the texts and what is not. By having this translation we can come to new understanding's. I'm sorry to say but the record of the church with its interpretation has not been good, therefore they are in error and we need to re-examine the texts to see whats there and what went wrong. The scholars are helping with that. By exposing the truth of these writings we can come to a better understanding (of God) and the Biblical message.

16 hours ago, Seeker said:

I was curious to hear people’s thoughts on if they believe in God or not. If God is listening to our prayers, or if it is simply a reference to the idea of a one consciousness, the highest form of loving consciousness, etc

On this forum, we have a cool variety of people with different brilliant knowledge, meaning we will all have different conclusions, I’d like to hear your conclusion on this. 

My thinking was that the people who rule the world, worship the devil, or some sort of evil god. Now in my mind, if the devil is real, there is an opposite, perhaps we are tricked into worshiping the wrong god, I’ve no idea. As they say, the greatest trick the devil performed was convincing the world he wasn’t real... I interpret that as his greatest trick because if people don’t think the devil is real, then they are less likely to believe in God. 

I belive in the Creator. He is in everything. Everything is part of the Creator. 

• Like 3

This isn't Reality. GOD doesn't indulge in fantasy. There lies the problem. The simple fact of unawareness, not knowing, or even denying what IS confirms what this thing is. And what it is not.

GOD is not a mystery, never has been, never will be, except to those that chose to turn away from(and forget) Reality, and believe they/it could actually create without GOD. What then occurs is a virtual miscreation, a counterfeit, a co-miscreated "world" that is not and will never be "real".

Whatever loveliness is in this world is not of it or it's maker. Though it sure tries to take credit for it and receive praise and worship for it. Plagerizer, counterfeiter, thief.

They are deceived.

A tiny, tiny, part of the Greater consciousness turned off conscious communication with GOD, and looks into nothing and nowhere, a blank black screen, and dreams a world of false premises and contrary to Truth principles---and calls it "reality". And it's sold as some great, precious "life", and experience. It only seems that way for some of the people some of the time---eventually it will dawn on them, self-deception isn't very satisfying or fulfilling....make-believe doesn't quite measure up to The Real.

He wasn't talking shit...The Real was speaking through him(the Spiritual Christ, not the religion):

https://biblehub.com/1_john/2-15.htm

"...narrow is the gate..."

"Prodigal Son"

"...it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle that for a rich man to go to heaven...'

"“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to." (because they are false authorities and teach error, use black magic, and serve the ego/Father of lies). they don't want you to wake up, realize The Truth, and leave this parasitic dream-entity/egoMatrix.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2

On 8/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, Seeker said:

In short, yes….
There is a God. the creator and in which all creation exists. He is the only one that can save anything in creation. (I will use ‘him’ for convenience) 

And, more esoterically, there is nobody to be saved, because once we open our eyes out of the fakeness, we find we were never lost and did not need saving.

That was the happy part. And one can stop here.

If you are  strongly anchored in faith, there is no need for analysis. 
Just carry on with the name of god in your heart (not lips), and tell him that nothing but ‘experiencing’ the truth and state of supreme consciousness will make you happy. That is one way and if one is tired and sick or weak, that is the only advisable way. Intellectual discussions are not advised if one is currently occupying a weak body or has health issues because it will deplete the fuel needed for the very exerting spiritual or faith based prayers.

But if one wishes to continue with analytical discussions, it becomes more complex and a bit depressing, at least in the early stages...

To discuss god while experiencing this fakeness, we have to go about the analysis in a different way.

For example- if we ask—Is God on our side?

What side are we talking about or rather what exactly do we want from him? 

If the one race, that many deem responsible for all evil, is removed, even then the qualities trapping us in the ego realm, will not go away. Even if we think they are an alien force, we will be in an endless loop of fighting with an outside enemy. 

So then do you think of (supreme) god as your personal armed forces commander who will fight all your wars for you because you and only you are right..? How can that be? How can you make your creator your servant in ego battles? That would be foolish to assume.

(As a side note--The force that enables us to fight ego based wars in multiple iterations of fake reality, arises in the ego matrix one ‘level’ below Supreme Consciousness and that force is the ‘starter’ for the potential of creation to manifest as an appearance,...... So, that’s the power that the dark side ‘uses’, or used to have, and is now in very weak capacity, hence the need to resort to media manipulation and fake stories. Another discussion will be needed here and not for this thread.) That is the force being used by the other side. To keep it activated, they need to self-generate the opposite force of constant controlled opposition and resistance sponsored by themselves. It is so fake that they cannot even light the fuse of evil without resorting to lies.. they cannot get wind beneath their wings otherwise.

As long as we are playing in the realm of ego based fake reality, there will be another evil popping up.. Like whac-a-mole. Some time you may be on winning side, then on losing side.

What is the permanent solution? 

The problem that arises when we think of a creator as one who is picking sides is this--. The evil exists within that supreme creation itself, and so technically the concept of god cannot choose sides. They are all his creation. How can he choose one or the other?

So why does he not save the helpless animals and children? In fact why allow evil at all and all this sorrow and pain and fighting? 

There is no reason to first allow sorrow and pain and covid and vaccines and then we pray and god comes to our rescue? 

The answer to this is never clearly given in any book of faith (at least not in the current edited forms) but it seems the answer is very ‘cold and brutal’ and not conducive to 'warm in the heart' feelings like imagining angels and harps and a fatherly figure looking over us.. The fear that arose from first realizing this coldness of the universe, (as we were getting trapped in tiny egos)--was what  religion tapped into by inserting a saviour god that is looking out for you as long as you pray to that image only…. Images with halos and saintly looking people in robes etc. 

It is not like a fairy tale unfortunately. 

The natural Consciousness of the universe sees the journey of the inner subtle body , ie. memory body of energy, that is making an appearance in us now in human form and soon will pass on to appear as other forms... 

Like in some cultures where one is supposed to clean oneself and remove shoes before entering a place of worship, that is a fake distortion of truth --transformed to a meaningless ritual. It actually meant you go through wash and rinse cycle before the two energies can find the connecting link and ‘merge’.. 

To put it unemotionally, we need to be cleaned first.

Now in the forms of creation we see..In the forms where the creature has no conscious control over decisions of its life, such as animals in abattoirs, it would appear that they cannot consciously choose god but no, they are still reflecting love and still going through the energy body scrubbing exercise.   That is the both a quicker processing of distortions in energy using animal form, as well as a test for humans (if you have taken appearance on the side of humans ie. as controllers of animals).

Some enlightened beings of yore took birth as an animal or bird form merely to quickly wipe out the remaining residues of unprocessed distortions that they had accumulated. They then passed on to the divine. 

(Another aside---Where we actually stand in animal kingdom seems controversial to me when I look at the what we as ‘conscious’ able beings do to each other and to all beings..? 
As one reply above said something about eating the apple and eating process itself----therein lies the hint that all creation exists based on acts of violence on each other, to other beings within and outside—even bacteria etc within are fighting in our guts for dominance, and even the act of love is basically an act of violence and use (and increasingly these days—abuse) of another and thus is not our true form. )

Anyway..

So due to the cleansing process---You pass on to the stage of separation from evil,  like the example of demi gods’ and demons’ tug of war, now you are clearly demarcated. 
Now you are separate from ego pulls and the godly form recognises the ‘signals’ from your internal life form as its own and it embraces you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2021 at 3:16 PM, pi3141 said:

On 8/3/2021 at 3:27 PM, Morpheus said:

Thanks for summing that up and I agree, there are many tenents, allegory, mysteries and legends that make up the history of this realm. I also agree as you do that it has been inverted and subjugated to such a level that your theory of pushing worship away from the true God to also be a major possibility. 

Let me add to this, there has to be some truth in the Bible or the spell wouldn't work so well, spiritual people would recognize it as fake. But the truth's in the Bible are higher truths as I stated before, higher knowledge encoded into the stories - Astrology, Astronomy, Alchemy (The tree of life, white powder, its all in there) Physiology, Psychology, Chakra system.

The Bible itself hints at knowledge from the Mystery Schools being encoded in there - Abraham was endowed with all the 'Wisdom' of Egypt, that a reference to Egyptian Mystery Schools, Jesus was forever a priest in the order of Melchizedek, Jesus was an Essene, a Nazarene these are all references to sects or mystery schools of which Jesus was an initiate, these ancient Pagan mystery schools dealt with all the topics and more that I listed above. But the keys to this knowledge has been lost, 2000 years ago Jesus said 'Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let in those who wish to enter.' The keys to this knowledge were lost years ago, the burning of the libraries by the Church to suppress knowledge and promote their religion. They themselves don't understand it.

The thing is the knowledge is woven into the Biblical stories and the stories are just that, vehicles upon which to hang higher knowledge to make them easy to remember. But the Christians have forgotten this and they take the stories literally. The Christ Jesus is not a real man but an avatar of other men and Sun Gods woven into the Jesus Christ story. Now perhaps there was a man, not called Jesus who walked the earth and preached as Jesus did - I don't doubt it, maybe the Jesus myth was partly based on a real person, I'm not dismissing that. But the Jesus of the Bible is an allegory or gateway to higher knowledge regarding your soul, heaven and God etc. In Constantine's time Jesus Christ was known as Hesus Kristos, Hesus was the deity the Druids worshiped and Kristos was the deity the Hindu's worshiped, Constantine amalgamated them together, took some writings from other great spiritual men and created Christianity. There is no historical record of Jesus and all of what we have has been shown to be frauds.

It says loud and proud in all the Gospels in the Sermon On The Mount 'Treat everybody as you wish to be treated' Jesus even say's 'this is the Maxim of all the Sages and Prophets' thats the spiritual truth I mentioned, its probably the most important spiritual lesson there is and it has a prominent place in the Bible, hence the Light shines through in places.

Regarding the KJV it was lauded as a great feat of translation, however when compared to the original texts or even other Christian versions of the Bible we find there are errors. Like I stated on my thread, there is no hell, Lucifer is a myth, the ascension story was added later, the creation story is wrong. The church translated versions of the original texts which make up the Bible are erroneous. If your going to start on a spiritual journey my advice would be to get an un-edited, un-altered version of the texts you wish to study - how else can you know what you are reading is true? Research well your source of information to make sure you don't start your journey filled with the potential for error as you progress through the Bible and read stuff and form beliefs that just isn't in the original texts. 

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 5:00 PM, Morpheus said:

because I happen to believe that this isn't god's world, it's Lucifer's. He created this system and we have to take on a host body to be here. This is his kingdom. 

Lucifer is a creation of the Roman State Religion - Christianity. I explained this on Ink's thread -

Lucifer - does not exist, he's a typo, in the original texts it says - 'Oh how art thou fallen day star' Day star was reference to the planet Venus. later on either or both the Greeks and Hebrews changed the text to say 'Oh how art thou fallen light bearer' When the Romans came along they translated the text into Latin to the Vulgate Bible and 'Light bearer' got translated to 'Lucifer' so now the text read - oh how art thou fallen Lucifer' So Lucifer was born and the Church invented a whole back story about him being a Fallen Angel 'How art thou fallen' etc He's a complete fiction

Thus to build whole belief system on a fiction is an error. 

And its turned your mind away from God.

Edited by pi3141