Piers Corbyn accused of accepting £10,000 to not talk about AstraZeneca

HelloYouThere

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

So much for Channel 4's recent accusation that anti-vaxxers are a slick, professional, well-funded, well-organised and cult-like outfit that wants to establish a New World Order. 

what do you mean....surely you can see that they are a deadly team of crack commandos?

they have such lethal public personas as ex nurses and meteorologists.....be afraid....be very afraid!

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

you know in orwells '1984' he created a character 'goldstein' who was supposedly in opposition to big brother but was in fact controlled opposition

Is it a coincidence that orwell gave that character a jewish name?

goldstein is used by the big brother state as the excuse to keep people in a lockdown society with no rights and freedoms. Also a fake resistance group can be used to smoke out true resistance people

Yes, I have brought Goldstein up myself many times.

To believe that everyone is controlled also creates paranoia and hopelessness though.

Obviously people are right to be concerned about these speakers at these events that make us look crazy, but the average Brit next door I will march with.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know, I'm just thinking about human psychology. Most people are followers, but they're being shepherded in the wrong directions.

i agree with mark passio that we all suffer a collective karma from the failure of enough individuals making the right moral choices in their life to make a difference in the aggregate

this is i suggest because we are as a nation drowning in DECEIT

I listened to a folk song recently that was calling for more kindness in the world and i thought that we don't need more kindness in the world we need more HONESTY and that a more honest world would end up being a kinder world anyway because all the ills of our world are propped up by deceit

If enough people engage in the deceit or simply turn a blind eye to it then it shapes our world, poisons our collective experience and we all suffer collectively for it

Alternatively if enough people can be honest with each other and perhaps more importantly with THEMSELVES then the world will, in aggregate, become a better place

The problem is getting people to be honest in a climate of fear

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i agree with mark passio that we all suffer a collective karma from the failure of enough individuals making the right moral choices in their life to make a difference in the aggregate

this is i suggest because we are as a nation drowning in DECEIT

I listened to a folk song recently that was calling for more kindness in the world and i thought that we don't need more kindness in the world we need more HONESTY and that a more honest world would end up being a kinder world anyway because all the ills of our world are propped up by deceit

If enough people engage in the deceit or simply turn a blind eye to it then it shapes our world, poisons our collective experience and we all suffer collectively for it

Alternatively if enough people can be honest with each other and perhaps more importantly with THEMSELVES then the world will, in aggregate, become a better place

The problem is getting people to be honest in a climate of fear

Yes, many have got kindness twisted too. They think tolerating the intolerable is some kind of strength or virtue.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Obviously people are right to be concerned about these speakers at these events that make us look crazy, but the average Brit next door I will march with.

well that's what i'm talking about. Trust in yourself and who and what you know and don't invest in people you don't know

I don't know piers and am not invested in him

if piers is as much a part of the neo-marxist, technocratic agenda as his brother jeremy then what difference does that make to me in my life? It makes ZERO difference to me

Will it stop me growing my own food and seeking to become more and more self-sufficient and detached from the corporations? No

will it make me suddenly go out and buy smart devices? No

Will it suddenly make me accept the covid jabs? No

Will it make me stop speaking out online? No

etc

It has zero impact on my life because i have zero investment in piers. My life and how i live it is my activism not some placard waving day trip now and then

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well that's what i'm talking about. Trust in yourself and who and what you know and don't invest in people you don't know

I don't know piers and am not invested in him

if piers is as much a part of the neo-marxist, technocratic agenda as his brother jeremy then what difference does that make to me in my life? It makes ZERO difference to me

Will it stop me growing my own food and seeking to become more and more self-sufficient and detached from the corporations? No

will it make me suddenly go out and buy smart devices? No

Will it suddenly make me accept the covid jabs? No

Will it make me stop speaking out online? No

etc

It has zero impact on my life because i have zero investment in piers. My life and how i live it is my activism not some placard waving day trip now and then

Out of reactions, but agreed.

The way I look at it, if these speakers have done nothing of significance over the years to help the average Brit that is under attack, then I have no reason to trust them about other matters.

I guess it's the same with the government. I have no reason to believe they care about our health all of the sudden when they try to destroy us in other ways.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The way I look at it, if these speakers have done nothing of significance over the years to help the average Brit that is under attack,

some people say that a million people marched through london

do you know what tangible difference that made to our world? NONE! It changed absolutely NOTHING

Now imagine if those million people actually did something tangible....

Imagine if those million people made a decision to stop banking with any of the banks that were involved in the 2008 credit crisis. That would make a difference

Imagine if those million people all took their smart phones, walked out into the street and smashed them into a thousand pieces with a hammer. How would the state then make you do 'track and trace' if you don't have a smart phone? How would the state make you make digital payments if you don't have a smart phone? How would the 5G system constantly zap you with focussed beams from antenna arrays if you had no smart phone giving your exact location?

That smart phone is THEIR tech and forms the foundation stone of the technocratic panopticon prison and they intend to make it wearable eg as a smart watch and then implantable but how are they going to achieve that if you don't even take the first step on that journey?

But no one will take those moral steps in their life and that is why we will keep losing and it doesn't matter how many marches they make in how many cities it will change nothing tangible because the elites are not going to stop their agenda just because you have marched through a city waving a placard and shouting

The only thing that changes anything is ENOUGH INDIVIDUALS changing their behaviours (but to do that they need a shift in consciousness)

did people 'awaken' to change nothing about how they live? If they think that they are still fast asleep

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

some people say that a million people marched through london

do you know what tangible difference that made to our world? NONE! It changed absolutely NOTHING

Now imagine if those million people actually did something tangible....

Imagine if those million people made a decision to stop banking with any of the banks that were involved in the 2008 credit crisis. That would make a difference

Imagine if those million people all took their smart phones, walked out into the street and smashed them into a thousand pieces with a hammer. How would the state then make you do 'track and trace' if you don't have a smart phone? How would the state make you make digital payments if you don't have a smart phone? How would the 5G system constantly zap you with focussed beams from antenna arrays if you had no smart phone giving your exact location?

That smart phone is THEIR tech and forms the foundation stone of the technocratic panopticon prison and they intend to make it wearable eg as a smart watch and then implantable but how are they going to achieve that if you don't even take the first step on that journey?

But no one will take those moral steps in their life and that is why we will keep losing and it doesn't matter how many marches they make in how many cities it will change nothing tangible because the elites are not going to stop their agenda just because you have marched through a city waving a placard and shouting

This is where we need to promote more community building on a local level.

While I don't like the smart phones, and I usually have my phone off as I don't like it listening to what I'm watching or viewing, I have disabled people in my family that sometimes need to get hold of me.

This is where we need to create strong communities that help each other instead, then we won't be so reliant on tech.

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

While I don't like the smart phones, and I usually have my phone off as I don't like it listening to what I'm watching or viewing, I have disabled people in my family that sometimes need to get hold of me.

so get a dumb phone that doesn't do 'apps' and can't be used to make you pay for things digitally

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is where we need to create strong communities that help each other instead, then we won't be so reliant on tech.

tech isn't the problem. I'm not a luddite

I don't have a problem with people having a device in their pocket that connects to the internet and so on

What i'm saying though is at THIS MOMENT in our history those screens everyone has in their pockets are manufactured by the bad guys as part of an agenda. At the moment that tech is a weapon being used against us. 'smart' tech is being created with a specific agenda in mind

The same is likely true of the internet: i think people being able to communicate through a giant communications network to pool their ideas, resources and skills is a wonderful thing but is that what the elites intend for it AT THIS TIME?

Until such a time as that kind of technology can be used responsibly it is in fact only going to be used to enslave us. But no one will change their relationship with that tech until they truely understand this to be the case

I truely understand that the 'technocracy' is a giant slave plantation and that it is made up of a smart-grid of technology designed for that purpose and that is why i avoid all that smart tech

If enough individuals do the same then in the aggregate the smart grid CANNOT BE BUILT and we won't have to suffer the collective karma of living in that hell. But if individuals do not make the moral choice in their own life to disconnect from it then we WILL live in that world and suffer the collective karma for that dumbassery

That's all there is to it and everything else is just bullshit and hot air: will YOU make the right choices in YOUR life? Piers has got NOTHING to do with that....it's ALL on YOU....YOU OUT THERE....YOU

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

so get a dumb phone that doesn't do 'apps' and can't be used to make you pay for things digitally

Fair point.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

tech isn't the problem. I'm not a luddite

I don't have a problem with people having a device in their pocket that connects to the internet and so on

What i'm saying though is at THIS MOMENT in our history those screens everyone has on their pockets are manufactured by the bad guys as part of an agenda. At the moment that tech is a weapon being used against us. 'smart' tech is being created with a specific agenda in mind

The same is likely true of the internet: i think people being able to communicate through a giant communications network to pool their ideas, resources and skills is a wonderful thing but is that what the elites intend for it at this time?

Until such a time as that kind of technology can be used responsibly it is in fact only going to be used to enslave us. But no one will change their relationship with that tech until they truely understand this to be the case

Agreed. I think the traditionlists have a point, but to what extent I'm not sure. If we all become primitive, then it just allows all the wrong people to control technology. Unfortunately, a lot of the good folks don't want to work in the tech industry, and I think that's part of the problem.

I can't argue with your points though, tech is the shackles that allow them to enslave us.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If we all become primitive, then it just allows all the wrong people to control technology. Unfortunately, a lot of the good folks don't want to work in the tech industry, and I think that's part of the problem.

we don't need to become primitive

we just need to recognise what tech is theirs and what isn't

there is a massive clue: if it says 'smart' before it then its THEIRS!

Edited by Macnamara

'oh but i like my smart phone, it allows me to check up on my facebook account'

yes and that's why you are going to be a fucking slave

and because everyone else feels the same way you are all going to drag me into that enslavement too and we are going to suffer a collective karma for your poor choices

Edited by Macnamara

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

'oh but i like my smart phone, it allows me to check p on my facebook account'

yes and that's why you are going to be a fucking slave

Yep, and it has also destroyed peoples attentions spans as people now want quick dopamine hits and they find it hard to sift through long pieces of information.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

'oh but i like my smart phone, it allows me to check up on my facebook account'

yes and that's why you are going to be a fucking slave....and because everyone else feels the same way you are all going to drag me into that enslavement too and we are going to suffer a collective karma for your poor choices

http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/file/1173_facebook-spy.jpg

darpa-facebok.jpg

FBCIAGOVENTITY.jpg

Edited by Macnamara

20 hours ago, DannyUK said:

People are out in force on mass to try and discredit information against the official narratives using any and all means necessary to undermine, challenge, discredit and marginalise.
This doesn’t do much for those trying to represent the cause of those against the establishment when it is shown their credibility can be so easily undermined and bought.

That is obviously what this is trying to do, so you should also ask why this is necessary and will be being done in the first instance?

Otherwise, you’ll dismiss this as a coincidence and simply a “hoax” cooked up by and for the interest of only a couple of people.

It’s more than that.

As well as speculating why someone would potentially accept such an offer…

I’m sure if the real manufacturers who don’t like what they call “antivaxxers” are saying, knew they could buy many people off to keep their silence for £10,000 they would have bought off a lot of these people by now.
But of course, they have done…
Many of them doctors but you won’t get to hear about that or see MSM sensationalism news in an attempt to win the propaganda war. 
Whoever wins that controls the perception of the masses. 

The perception of the masses right now is desired to be uneasy, uncertain and chaotic.
So peoples grounding is confused and people feel challenged and don’t know where to turn or in who to place their trust.

What do people think and feel about this?

More on the propaganda war…

MSM Contentment of the Public and Propaganda Galore!

Massive BS of propaganda supporting MSM narratives and they need to justify removing any sort of resistance to that narrative and here it is to justify that anyone who is supporting alternative narratives are actually “harming people” by doing so, that is the narrative the MSM are seeking to present, offer up and reinforce long term. 
This helps them do that and that’s all it’s about, it’s psychological trickery, it’s a game being played.

If many people don’t like the MSM narrative we don’t all go around ripping down posters even if that’s exactly what we feel like doing, believe ought to be done, many of us just leave them and ignore them altogether with quite contempt and despair over their lunacy and people who take them seriously.
You don’t have to listen or comply simply because they’re present 🥱

Who are these people who feel it’s ok to rip down other peoples posters anyways, if they don’t like or disagree with them?
Leave them the fuck alone they have absolutely nothing to do with you if you don’t agree with them.
It’s not your place and then when you make it your place if you get hurt… Good!

Yet, these people would be the firsts ones queuing up to inform the police at their “shock”, if someone ripped down MSM bs propaganda posters as they can’t see the duality game being played here because they have their own head so far up their own Delta chakra!

This can also seek to justify the big brother government seeking ways and means of removing these types of posters on mass and increasing fines, that way they can continue to control and dominate the narrative, so they win the propaganda Engineering of Consent War!
That’s all this is about and it ain’t just here, this will continue as this bs continues with whatever they come up with next, like Travel ID/COVID Passports - ID2020 and such.

My video there ☺️

Edited by JOHN ŌVERKILL

22 hours ago, simdel said:

I watched the whole video on another channel and it is very very sad indeed. He comes across as human, but weak. I am very disappointed.

It must be remembered though, that the overall truth is that vaccines are poison, particularly the Pfizer and Modena shots.

There is no way David Icke would ever do anything like this as he is 100% genuine. Piers, well...

While I'm here, I will say how impressed I am with Gareth Icke. He is an outstanding speaker and has really really matured since 10+ years ago. He knows what is really going on and he commands a presence. He speaks so eloquently and powerfully  and makes it easy for everyone to follow what he saying. His greyness in his hair also gives him a certain look. Never thought Gareth Icke would match his father, but I am so glad I have been proved wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly re Gareth Icke; I too was very impressed with his speech, and the way he delivered it; excellent!

• Guest changed the title to Piers Corbyn accused of accepting £10,000 to not talk about AstraZeneca