Jump to content

Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum


 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Origin said:

Something like that should never be posted. It translates as. Others who think differently have no idea, and they are morons. And flat earth is the only truth. 

 I ll send you PM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why has the gay, fetish porn not been removed?

 

Besides the fact that it's gross and that no one wants to come on a thread and see that, this is a technique that has been used since the internet to stop discussions of uncomfortable information.

 

14 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

space is not vaccum,far from it...

10^-17 torr?

1.33322368 × 10-15 pascals?

 

How far, really?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

space is not vaccum,far from 

What i think it means is this

If you say that the space that we can see or imagine is in a state of vaccuum......

Then the FE position is if it is a vaccuum how is it possible for a vast amount of gasses/air can exist side by side with it? It cant....it needs a barrier

Just like if you had a sealed container having a very strong vaccuum pressure. If the container would be peirced the air would rush in.

Thats my understanding of the message

Maybe its the wrong understanding i dont care too much to spend time defending it.

 

This is my own view of it:

Show me a person that has actually gone to this "outer space" and has brought back credible test results, measurements, weights visual proof of it

No one has done that yet

Dont tell me all this NASA CGI moonlanding/spacestation trips collecting evidence is the truth

Nobody knows what space is...or if there atually is any space up there

No one and no thing has been there

Outside the dome it could be water

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW as been explained before, as you go further up altitude, the atmosphere thins, untill you cant breathe.
This would not happen in a dome or in a tight vacuum, so wheres the pressure?

 

 


 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Its my observation that if you discuss this FE subject with someone thats 100% globe rotating planet there is one thing guaranteed

 

They will never accept any evidence or proof you offer them.

Not even once

 

Repeat, They will never accept any evidence or proof you offer them.

sounds familiar,look in the mirror, lets have those air bubbles in water then,can't wait

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

What i think it means is this

If you say that the space that we can see or imagine is in a state of vaccuum......

Then the FE position is if it is a vaccuum how is it possible for a vast amount of gasses/air can exist side by side with it? It cant....it needs a barrier

Just like if you had a sealed container having a very strong vaccuum pressure. If the container would be peirced the air would rush in.

Thats my understanding of the message

Maybe its the wrong understanding i dont care too much to spend time defending it.

 

This is my own view of it:

Show me a person that has actually gone to this "outer space" and has brought back credible test results, measurements, weights visual proof of it

No one has done that yet

Dont tell me all this NASA CGI moonlanding/spacestation trips collecting evidence is the truth

Nobody knows what space is...or if there atually is any space up there

No one and no thing has been there

Outside the dome it could be water

This has already been explained by me and others, which your inquiring mind has obviously overlooked.

Lets look at it from your perspective then, lets assume the earth is flat and there is a dome and no space or gravity

 

1 Why then do they only partially fill helium weather balloons to allow for expansion at lower air pressures at higher altitudes,  they should be able to ascend right to the dome with no trouble, and why aren't there thousands of weather balloons sitting on the underneath of the dome  like balloons on the ceiling at a kids birthday party.  ( when I said vacuums don't suck, in the above statement is how they actually work but you will have to think instead of simply regurgitating )

 

2 Aircraft generate lift by the pressure differential between the bottom and top of the wing, aircraft also have a max operating ceiling level where there is not enough air  to maintain that differential and therefore lift or there is not enough oxygen for the engines to maintain combustion .

In the flat earth criteria one would assume that the atmosphere would be constant at every altitude between the earth and the dome and therefore the max operating  ceiling level of an aircraft would be negated. Expanding on this ,any aircraft from an ultralight to a jet fighter should theoretically be able to operate at any altitude up to said dome ,but be careful not to crash into it because it's invisible, however all the weather balloons will give a fairly accurate indication as to it's position 

 

 

Outside the dome it could be water, it could also be Jack Daniels or marshmallows

Edited by peter
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, cuboftruth said:

Walney wind turbine farm about 30 miles

Its 9 miles I checked plus 1 for the channel and 1 for the island and how high above sea level was he sitting

Since Pythagorean Theorem is used for a perfect sphere which the earth is not ,it falls a bit short in my opinion but I can't say by how much .

I also think you lifted this from a flat earth web site as the word ball is used in the heading and is a favorite  of the FE side of the debate to subtly denigrate the other sides position

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Avoiceinthecrowd said

 

In a vacuum chamber you have a 1000 mph spinning ball covered in water and gaseous atmosphere and gravity holds all this stuff together. My world makes more sense.

 

hahahaha     (i said that)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flatearth posters can post what they like

They dont have to explain anything

 

Flatearth posters are not obliged to answer questions give proof evidence.....especially not to people whos only reason is to debunk using any means the flatearth theory

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, peter said:

Its 9 miles I checked plus 1 for the channel and 1 for the island and how high above sea level was he sitting

Since Pythagorean Theorem is used for a perfect sphere which the earth is not ,it falls a bit short in my opinion but I can't say by how much .

I also think you lifted this from a flat earth web site as the word ball is used in the heading and is a favorite  of the FE side of the debate to subtly denigrate the other sides position

 

The Coast bar is on the ground floor of the Claremont Hotel so I was sitting 30 to 40 feet above sea level.

Don't know the exact height from sea level to Douglas Promenade, and then half a dozen steps from the pavement into the hotel.

 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.1508331,-4.4802022,17z

should get you to Google Maps so you can use the street view feature.

 

Oh, and well done on managing to find out where the nearest wind turbine is to Douglas!

I trawled the interweb and Walney Island was the best I could find.

We did pass by turbines in the sea as we cruised by on the Ben My Cree ferry from Douglas to Heysham.

 

Anyway, apart from Ball Earth what other possible explanation could there be for me being able to watch the turbine blades rotate and the bottom third be hidden by the horizon?

Edited by gregory-peccary
added google maps reference
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Earth will turn out to be one that contains everything. And it will definitely turn out to be artificial and not natural. No matter where Humans think they are going, it will be within this Earth. Nasa has never been able to leave the holodeck. ISS is inside like everything else. Humans will never be able to comprehend this reality and determine where something begins or ends. There is no dome or space or water above. Earth is everything and only a tiny part of it can be perceived by humans. But perhaps it is better to believe than to see. This thing is worshipped by billions even though it demonstrates a fake reality. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

I never ask globe affirmers to explain and prove their theories

 

Whys that?

Possibly because they make more bloody sense

 

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Flatearth posters can post what they like

They dont have to explain anything

 

Flatearth posters are not obliged to answer questions give proof evidence.....especially not to people whos only reason is to debunk using any means the flatearth theory

You don't have to explain anything, what a cop out ,  using  any means possible , it's unfortunate that logic just happens to fall into that catagory

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

Anyway, apart from Ball Earth what other possible explanation could there be for me being able to watch the turbine blades rotate and the bottom third be hidden by the horizon?

I can't  think of one to be honest ,but I'm sure someone will

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at this

 

Earth spins because of the way it was formed. Our Solar System formed about 4.6 billion years ago when a huge cloud of gas and dust started to collapse under its own gravity. As the cloud collapsed, it started to spin. ... The Earth keeps on spinning because there are no forces acting to stop it.

 

Since gravity pulls inward from all directions equally, the amorphous clump, if massive enough, will eventually become a round planet. Inertia then keeps that planet spinning on its axis unless something occurs to disturb it. "The Earth keeps spinning because it was born spinning," Luhman said.Aug 6, 2007

 

because it was born spinning!

hahahahaha

 

i can imagine they hired a few uni physics proffessors to sit round a coffeetable making this shit up then writing it into books

 

4.6 billion years ago!

 

they just make these numbers up

 

a star, 21 light years away......!

how can they accurately measure that kind of distance?

 

stop beleaving everything you are told by so called authority

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

 

The Coast bar is on the ground floor of the Claremont Hotel so I was sitting 30 to 40 feet above sea level.

Don't know the exact height from sea level to Douglas Promenade, and then half a dozen steps from the pavement into the hotel.

 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.1508331,-4.4802022,17z

should get you to Google Maps so you can use the street view feature.

 

Oh, and well done on managing to find out where the nearest wind turbine is to Douglas!

I trawled the interweb and Walney Island was the best I could find.

We did pass by turbines in the sea as we cruised by on the Ben My Cree ferry from Douglas to Heysham.

 

Anyway, apart from Ball Earth what other possible explanation could there be for me being able to watch the turbine blades rotate and the bottom third be hidden by the horizon?

Well, you went from 30 miles to only 9 rather quickly after you saw the math, but according to the internets...

 
The world's largest offshore wind farm is now in operation off the Cumbrian coast at Walney, just 40 miles or so from the Isle of Man...
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, peter said:

Its 9 miles I checked plus 1 for the channel and 1 for the island and how high above sea level was he sitting

Since Pythagorean Theorem is used for a perfect sphere which the earth is not ,it falls a bit short in my opinion but I can't say by how much .

I also think you lifted this from a flat earth web site as the word ball is used in the heading and is a favorite  of the FE side of the debate to subtly denigrate the other sides position

Above this response, it says that you quoted me, but I never wrote those words.  

 

Actually pretending in a quote box that a poster wrote something that he did not is pretty weak and tells us all we need to know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bflat, the great FE researcher kept encouraging us to conduct experiments that prove zero curveture .

You dont have to buy expensive zoom camera

You can rent them cheap

Digital Camera Nikon P900 Bridge 2000mm

Daily

£5.00/day

7 Days +

£2.14/day

30 Days +

£1.27/day

Minimum rental period 2 days

Description

Film & Photography

>

Cameras

 

Do please check out my weekly and monthly rental rates. Designed for comfortable use, this is an excellent condition, feature packed yet easy use Nikon Coolpix digital bridge camera with 83x optical zoom lens and excellent inbuilt stabilisation for long distance shots (see photo in the listing from a recent trip) Accessories included in package: extendable tripod, Nikon charger cable & plug, Nikon branded neck strap, lens cap, neoprene carry case. The camera takes excellent photos and full quality 1080p HD videos, to ensure you can take a decent amount of photos a large memory of 65gb Sandisk is also included in the package. If you’re a keen photographer of wildlife or the night sky, the 16-megapixel COOLPIX P900’s incredible 83x optical zoom lets you capture details not visible to the naked eye. Shoot instantly with rapid AF and a reduced shooting time lag, while 5.0-stop Dual Detect Optical VR enhances blur reduction. Enjoy flexible composition with the vari-angle monitor and built-in electronic viewfinder, for shooting detailed stills at super-telephoto. Photos can be shared via wifi. I am happy to discuss your potential use and provide tips/hacks, however I also recommend experimenting for a while with the camera to reach your own potential. I've included one photo of a Kookaburra I took whilst in Australia so show how close you can get. After each rental I have the camera cleaned fully and memory card securely wiped. It's also reset to factory settings and kept up to date with the latest firmware to ensure it's reliable and set up as expected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

 

 

stop beleaving everything you are told by so called authority

 

23 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

bflat, the great FE researcher kept encouraging us to conduct experiments that prove zero curveture .

 

 

😂

 

Jikwan, I just pointed out how BFlat was so wrong about the seal & vacuum of space..

but then Bflat doesnt accept gravity exists either.

Posters proved most of his theories wrong you posted above, can easily find on old thread you regurgitated.

BFake like most of the cult isnt that interested in truth, once hes been shown the error of his ways,,5 minutes later he respams the same shit.

 

One point he made that was puzzling to me & I think he was onto something. Doesnt prove a flat earth tho.

 

l7lg1rlkf5z21.jpg

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jikwan, the Claremont Hotel in Douglas is very nice.

You don't have to book a room to use the Coast Bar, just go camping and then sit in the bar looking out to sea and on a nice clear day you will see the wind turbines with your own eyes. Take binoculars too, starting to wish I did.

On your way out on the ferry take something you trust that measures distance so you can note where the nearest turbine to Douglas is.

 

The distances I found were for Walney Island but that wind farm covers a massive area and no one will tell me exactly where the last turbine is!

More precisely, the distances are to the NEAREST turbines to Walney Island = furthest from Douglas.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...