Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Grumpy Owl

On 11/22/2021 at 6:09 PM, zArk said:

They use rockets to spray the sky with calcium, aluminium and strontium for sky weather modification

The space program is a sky modification program.

You say they use rockets for weather modification,however at the start of the video there is an aircraft and even the title of the video is The history of Chemtrails - geoengineering  with jet fuel, don't you think people would notice that a plane is not a rocket  ,and what's this got to do with your flat earth anyway, more smoke and mirrors

Edited by peter

On 11/26/2021 at 8:07 AM, peter said:

Are you trying to be cleaver ,because its not working

The above was the point of the post and you concentrated on everything but ,how unusual 

Explain how perspective is relevant with regards to a flat earth and the  statement above

Do I really have to spell it out for you ?

On 11/29/2021 at 10:49 AM, peter said:
On 11/29/2021 at 8:33 AM, alexa said:

Do I really have to spell it out for you ?

of course not ,you haven't yet so why start now

Well here's something that can be spelled out for you.

In this 1931 Magazine (Popoular Science) it was reported that Auguste Piccard's hot air balloon reached a new height of 9.8 miles above the Earth's surface, thus becoming the first human being to enter the stratosphere. He quoted that the earth 'seemed like a flat disc with turned up edges.'

1642976332_apicca.jpg.56bfc7d14fcb385de2357b0c867c00e2.jpg

image_2021-12-04_071527.png.c821bb4f31614b1526283234b9c8dabc.png

Edited by alexa

Give it a break alexa will you, the only thing your good at is posting stupid videos and  memes making statements with nothing to back them up or quoting bible passages , in other words parroting someone else. If you tried to think for yourself once in a while the statement Polly want a cracker  wouldn't be so relevant

Edited by peter
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, peter said:

Give it a break alexa will you, the only thing your good at is posting stupid videos and  memes making statements with nothing to back them up or quoting bible passages , in other words parroting someone else. If you tried to think for yourself once in a while the statement Polly want a cracker  wouldn't be so relevant

Well really- How ungrateful 🤣

I give you a bit of truth & you snub it off.

On 11/29/2021 at 9:45 AM, BlueSky said:

This is his response to those accusations.

I wonder how many of those old FE books in the "How I Learnt About Flat Earth" video are available on Amazon. 

Ummm,

I just checked and the IFERS forum has around 50 more members than here. 

Surprising when the volume of posts is tiny compared to here, 16,089 vs 229,100.

It is quite strictly moderated as only a research site though.

9 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Ummm,

I just checked and the IFERS forum has around 50 more members than here. 

Surprising when the volume of posts is tiny compared to here, 16,089 vs 229,100.

It is quite strictly moderated as only a research site though.

I didn't realise there were two Flat Earth Societies.

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

I didn't realise there were two Flat Earth Societies.

https://ifers.123.st/ is Erics. (International Flat Earth Research Society).

The 'Flat Earth Society' is dis-info.

I definitely don't agree with all of Eric's other research. In particular the new-agey stuff as my own conclusion after the flat earth personal revelation was - God the creator. Couldn't go anywhere else really.

Eric has produced some brilliant exposes on gravity, evolution, dino's etc. It's worth exploring the site.

You will also find many many FE and other intersting video's at this archive;

https://s3.wasabisys.com/billgateswantstokillus.com/index.html#/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I definitely don't agree with all of Eric's other research. In particular the new-agey stuff as my own conclusion after the flat earth personal revelation was - God the creator. Couldn't go anywhere else really.

This is the reason why I don't go to Dubay's site as he's crazy about all the new age nonsense, he doesn't understand the creation of our flat plains vi God.

OK he does have some good info, but I still think he's a paid shill/entertainer. 

20 hours ago, alexa said:

Another theory about reflections;

At least you've added 'theory'. Humans are in the situation of nearly being blind. Neither the magnitude is perceived correctly nor the context. And why should humans find out something they can't understand? To decode the true image of reality was and is not the task of Humans. That is why something very simplified is perceptible.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Origin said:

At least you've added 'theory'. Humans are in the situation of nearly being blind. Neither the magnitude is perceived correctly nor the context. And why should humans find out something they can't understand? To decode the true image of reality was and is not the task of Humans. That is why something very simplified is perceptible.

I forgot something. For me, it is almost incomprehensible to explain creation, or rather, becoming, with such simple models. Intelligence can advance to an incredibly high level. And it should be clear by now that it has possibilities that humans don't even have a visual concept of or even the necessary capacity for comprehension. Nothing will be discovered here that humans are not ready for.

For the love of............... you people 🙄

The dark ones are making you chase ghosts. 

There is no such thing as earth. Let alone round, flat, square...etc

It is not solid, not a vibration, not a frequency nor energy.

Earth is information. That's it.

I see silly people all day, every day. I have seen them all my life.

They're walking around with gold chains, designer glasses....etc 

It's hilarious 

Those things do not exist. It is only information.

Just like writing GOLD CHAIN on a piece of cardboard and put it around your neck. 🤣

Your clock says it all

1427642642_aclockx.png.c00c97cf77e519c0e693c6039ca48ed9.png

Obviously the face represents our flat earth.

The center bit on the clock represents Polaris the north star. the pole, which never moves much it only turns the movement of the stars moon & the sun, if this bit breaks, the whole clock falls to bits then it's goodbye earth.

338034174_apola.jpg.4ec254675b58260b8ac9f6e49e56a829.jpg

The big hand represents the sun & the little hand represents the moon, the moon is always trying to catch up with sun.

The outer rim of the clock represents the Antarctica ice wall.

When it's 12 O'cock Midnight this represents the moon & at certain times the moon eclipses.

When it's 12 O'cock day time at certain times this represents the solar eclipses.

When the clock stops well it's time for that final day.

Mat- 24:29

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 

Edited by alexa