Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Grumpy Owl

3 hours ago, zArk said:

Don't read

sorry to hear about that ,down here we have adult reading classes, I'm sure you will be able to find some near where you live

3 hours ago, zArk said:

Don't believe in finding out for myself

Yes I noticed that, it appears you find it a lot easier parroting someone else

3 hours ago, zArk said:

A centred self is also lacking in modern society

No one could ever accuse you of not being self centered

On 11/14/2021 at 6:10 PM, alexa said:

They are all Masons &  Satanic Occultist's, who do you think made up this fairy tale about a spinning globe ?

So why are you posting their ideologies as truth? You must be part of their craft.

Now you claim to be a Christian, yet are posting Hermetic esoteric images of portals, coming from Rosecrucionist lol aka masonry & Quabbalist.

Not that your image has anything to do with a flat earth.

It fits you confirmation bias as usual.

caduceus-2-2-front.gif

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

So why are you posting their ideologies as truth? You must be part of their craft.

Quite the opposite, I'm trying to expose all their lies & stuff that only they think they are privileged to know about like the earth being flat plus many other things such as the North Pole.

Newton, Dee, Queen lizzy I, Copernicus, Pope etc, ect, were all in on the big hush.

image_2021-11-15_215422.png.b47f1c1b596bf8b46f64a427a783c651.png

On 11/13/2021 at 4:09 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

How about the world's longest bridge, the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge in China.....102 miles long, completed 10 years ago and the engineers made no allowance for any curvature.

According to the geometry of the 25,000 mile circumference globe NASA pretend we live on, one end  should be  6937.8 feet higher than the other!

Perhaps "gravity" automatically bends the concrete and steel as the construction progresses.

LOL

I'd forgotten about this Bridge, thanks for reminding us zig 👍

WOW! 102 miles, by rights it should be under water By how much ?

You'll have to do the math's I'm hopeless.

1032111618_adanyang.jpg.9f074b7c57c794b332632ec740d75dcf.jpg

Here you can see here how the Danyang–Kunshan bridge disappears into the horizon, just like boats do, it doesn't mean they have disappeared, they are just out of our line of perspective.

But glober's can't see this, they believe bridges & boats go with the shape of a ball 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Well we'd have to go into the anatomy of the eye to explain this.

So,  away you go, why are they out of our line of perspective with regards to the  anatomy of the eye

PS how far away is your sun

Edited by peter

18 hours ago, alexa said:

Quite the opposite, I'm trying to expose all their lies & stuff that only they think they are privileged to know about like the earth being flat plus many other things such as the North Pole.

Newton, Dee, Queen lizzy I, Copernicus, Pope etc, ect, were all in on the big hush.

image_2021-11-15_215422.png.b47f1c1b596bf8b46f64a427a783c651.png

More gaslighting from the crafty^ 007

No we will not be silenced.

Watch & learn people with all their posts.😘

10 hours ago, peter said:

and why are they out of our line of perspective

PS how high is your flat earth sun

Dont bite mate.

Why ask a troll a question about science?

We all know they dont know shit about science..they admitted themselves even & will ignore all questions on the fakery they try & push.

Flat confirmed is all you need to know from all their posts.. no critical thought or reasoning of possibilities they might actually be talking shit.. no just same shit next day, no honesty, no integrity, ZERO credibility.

Closed mind cult believer or paid shills is the only real question on this forum? No truther would keep repeating the same shit like a warped scratchy stuck record, when theyve been debunked to death, countless times.

Same shit different smell.👇

ezgif.com-add-text.gif.70555d947d0a1908a093f520b55e1dc7.gif

• Like 1

Check out this excellent amateur balloon footage of our flat, motionless Earth!  You can clearly see the Sun is NOT 93 million miles away as we're told.  This is evidenced by the hot-spot seen on the clouds directly underneath the Sun as it moves over the Earth.  Over 20 miles high and the horizon remains perfectly flat and rises to the eye-level of the observer all the way up.  If the Earth were a ball, no matter how big, the horizon could not rise with the observer like this.  On a ball-Earth the horizon would stay where it was and you would have to look DOWN to the horizon further and further the higher you rose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Check out this excellent amateur balloon footage of our flat, motionless Earth!  You can clearly see the Sun is NOT 93 million miles away as we're told.  This is evidenced by the hot-spot seen on the clouds directly underneath the Sun as it moves over the Earth.  Over 20 miles high and the horizon remains perfectly flat and rises to the eye-level of the observer all the way up.  If the Earth were a ball, no matter how big, the horizon could not rise with the observer like this.  On a ball-Earth the horizon would stay where it was and you would have to look DOWN to the horizon further and further the higher you rose.

Excellent vid Ziggy, thanks. I noticed at @8:36 it mentions a book by  Samuel Birley Rowbotham 'Earth not a Globe', written in 1881, you can still get copies of it, I'm going to order a copy.📚

1053648126_aearth9.PNG.43cc67f8c77dd030fa75f36beea4790c.PNG

16 hours ago, zArk said:

Thanks Alexa but it's still november. 

I know- By rights Christmas Day should be on September 11th, another big lie they tell us.

What do you think of my snow globe ? I want one of these :classic_biggrin: 

Oh by the way the way @peter I've found out how far the sun is, it's about 4,000 miles, sorry I never got back to you as I didn't know at the time.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, alexa said:

I know- By rights Christmas Day should be on September 11th, another big lie they tell us.

What do you think of my snow globe ? I want one of these :classic_biggrin: 

Oh by the way the way @peter I've found out how far the sun is, it's about 4,000 miles, sorry I never got back to you as I didn't know at the time.

So the sun is 4000 miles away and we can obviously see it ,therefore it would be safe to assume we should be able to see that distance at least, with the earth being flat there is no curvature and therefore there should be no horizon. Yet you state that in the picture you posted above, the bridge disappears into the horizon (nice picture by the way ,blurry ,out of focus and you can't see whats happening, was that straight from a flat earth web site?) so why does an horizon apparently exist only at sea level .

I know you will say that it is because of perspective or the internal workings of the eye etc (great cop out), but if that's the case why are these optical idiosyncrasies more apparently prevalent and occur at shorter distances near or at sea level particularly over water. It would be logical to assume we should be able to see the same distance  parallel to the surface of a flat earth no matter  what elevation you choose to be. However in actuality that is not the case ,the higher you go the further you can see, why? if indeed the earth is flat  

8 hours ago, peter said:

So the sun is 4000 miles away and we can obviously see it ,therefore it would be safe to assume we should be able to see that distance at least,

True- but we can't see this distance when on earth, this 'IS' due to perspective. It's a good job that the sun isn't millions of miles away else we'd never see it lol'z

8 hours ago, peter said:

with the earth being flat there is no curvature and therefore there should be no horizon. Yet you state that in the picture you posted above, the bridge disappears into the horizon (nice picture by the way ,blurry ,out of focus and you can't see whats happening, was that straight from a flat earth web site?) so why does an horizon apparently exist only at sea level .

It doesn't only exist at sea level. its exists at any height you care to go to, and the horizon is always at eye level, like If your in an airplane for example.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, alexa said:

True- but we can't see this distance when on earth, this 'IS' due to perspective. It's a good job that the sun isn't millions of miles away else we'd never see it lol'z

It doesn't only exist at sea level. its exists at any height you care to go to, and the horizon is always at eye level, like If your in an airplane for example.

lucky your not William Tell, because you missed the point of the post  by a good margin

Ps would you mind explaining the relevance of perspective in this case, I said you would use it as a cop out and you have

Edited by peter

29 minutes ago, peter said:

lucky your not William Tell, because you missed the point of the post  by a good margin

Ps would you mind explaining the relevance of perspective in this case, I said you would use it as a cop out and you have

Thank the Lord that you haven't got your finger on the button of nuclear missile as you have missed the point of most posts in this thread.

What is it that you don't understand about perspective ?

Perspective

outlook

view

viewpoint

point of view

standpoint

position

Are you trying to be cleaver ,because its not working

17 hours ago, peter said:

why are these optical idiosyncrasies more apparently prevalent and occur at shorter distances near or at sea level particularly over water. It would be logical to assume we should be able to see the same distance  parallel to the surface of a flat earth no matter  what elevation you choose to be. However in actuality that is not the case ,the higher you go the further you can see, why? if indeed the earth is flat

The above was the point of the post and you concentrated on everything but ,how unusual 

Explain how perspective is relevant with regards to a flat earth and the  statement above