Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Grumpy Owl

So when we decide where the 90 degree observer point of the Sun is then at another observer position at a specific time/date the angle of view can be taken

We can then apply a calculation to the angles for a Flat Earth and a Sphere

We do not need to know the distance to the Sun as we have the distance between observer points

simply a SOH CAH TOA calculation can provide us with some information for Flat Earth

however for the Sphere the 90 degree observer position is great but the other position needs to accommodate the curvyness,

also altitude will make a difference to the other observer position but the 90 degree observer position is fine

Do we need to specify a specific date and time ? How could that make any difference?

Well, for a flat earth it wouldnt but for the Helio model with its tilting, spinning, orbiting sphere it does

The Earth certainly is flat. I have looked into this for years and i am without a doubt sure it is flat now. 

I used to love the universe and space and stuff... So it was hard letting it all go but if its not true its not true its all rubbish and we have been lied to again. I mean we are lied to about everything, why not the shape of the earth and the universe too ? this is how deep the brainwashing go's. 

Earth is flat every culture on earth as the flat earth as part of the cosmology, Our ancestors are smarter than we are. Like my picture the Germanic pagan version of the Yggdrasil tree is centre of the earth the north pole is centre of the earth and the northern lights are coming from this centre that we are not allowed to go and explore and see, same with Antarctica the ice wall that holds all the water, we are not allowed to go and explore it for ourselves. 

One thing that proves the flat earth which was the most convincing thing for me right at the start when i was researching this was the flight paths... all the flightpaths make absolutely no sense on a globe earth, BUT PERFECT on a Flat Earth. 

3 hours ago, LoneManOfODIN said:

Our ancestors are smarter than we are.

Your ancestors looked into something they did not understand. Even the current generation does not understand in any way. Outside, cosmologies or the idea of a flat earth have no meaning. There is nothing to learn here in this so-called reality, except that everything is built on illusions and misinterpretations. The great unknown plays with us like we play with infants....

Just browsing through this thread and to my understanding the argument pertains to the actual shape of the earth. Whether one believes it to be flat or spherical.

May I throw a spanner in the works, and suggest the plausibility that the earth could actually be heart shaped. This would tie in with religious doctrines

i.e. 'He Art'

'Heart' is an anagram of 'Earth' 

Just a thought

5 minutes ago, Heidi Gillen said:

Just browsing through this thread and to my understanding the argument pertains to the actual shape of the earth. Whether one believes it to be flat or spherical.

May I throw a spanner in the works, and suggest the plausibility that the earth could actually be heart shaped. This would tie in with religious doctrines

i.e. 'He Art'

'Heart' is an anagram of 'Earth' 

Just a thought

Chocolate spanner.

From where does the 'plausibility' come from?

Which religious doctrines exactly?

Any evidence at all?

Or just a musing?

If you're new to this subject you might like to do some research, there's plenty of material out there.

Just a thought, and no I've not done much research on the subject. The whole subject seems like a tautology, so I thought I'd add a different dimension to it.

As for what doctrines? I thought The Lords Prayer says 'He Art' 

So that's quite self explanatory if you've done any research.

No evidence, just musing.

10 hours ago, Heidi Gillen said:

May I throw a spanner in the works, and suggest the plausibility that the earth could actually be heart shaped.

there are 2 separate things here

1. the earths surface is flat

2. the earths surface is a flat disk or a flat heart shape

heres JTOlan using parallax to determine the distance to the Sun

interesting point to note is that the distance measured is the same as the calculated radius if the sphere earth.

• Haha 1

Oh dear, did they bump him off ? Was he going to spill the beans ?

Multi-millionaire businessman, 48, who launched into space with William Shatner on Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin rocket last month dies learning to fly.

• Glen de Vries, 49, who flew into space with William Shatner last month died in a plane crash in Sussex County, New Jersey on Thursday
  • He was flying in a small, single engine plane with Thomas Fischer, 54, of Fischer Aviation when the plane went down around 3 p.m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10196333/Businessman-went-space-William-Shatner-dies-New-Jersey-plane-crash.html

On 11/12/2021 at 2:16 PM, LoneManOfODIN said:

The Earth certainly is flat. I have looked into this for years and i am without a doubt sure it is flat now. 

I used to love the universe and space and stuff... So it was hard letting it all go but if its not true its not true its all rubbish and we have been lied to again. I mean we are lied to about everything, why not the shape of the earth and the universe too ? this is how deep the brainwashing go's. 

Earth is flat every culture on earth as the flat earth as part of the cosmology, Our ancestors are smarter than we are. Like my picture the Germanic pagan version of the Yggdrasil tree is centre of the earth the north pole is centre of the earth and the northern lights are coming from this centre that we are not allowed to go and explore and see, same with Antarctica the ice wall that holds all the water, we are not allowed to go and explore it for ourselves. 

One thing that proves the flat earth which was the most convincing thing for me right at the start when i was researching this was the flight paths... all the flightpaths make absolutely no sense on a globe earth, BUT PERFECT on a Flat Earth. 

How about the world's longest bridge, the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge in China.....102 miles long, completed 10 years ago and the engineers made no allowance for any curvature.

According to the geometry of the 25,000 mile circumference globe NASA pretend we live on, one end  should be  6937.8 feet higher than the other!

Perhaps "gravity" automatically bends the concrete and steel as the construction progresses.

LOL

18 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

How about the world's longest bridge, the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge in China.....102 miles long, completed 10 years ago and the engineers made no allowance for any curvature.

According to the geometry of the 25,000 mile circumference globe NASA pretend we live on, one end  should be  6937.8 feet higher than the other!

Perhaps "gravity" automatically bends the concrete and steel as the construction progresses.

LOL

What about the Suez canal? 120 miles long, built way before that bridge...... Just saying. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

What about the Suez canal? 120 miles long, built way before that bridge...... Just saying. 

Yes, exactly the same.

Fascinates me how otherwise intelligent and astute logical thinkers can't overcome their cognitive dissonance on this subject.

Take lighthouses as another example......Ships regularly used to see them from 40 miles away in clear conditions....If something is 40 miles away and we are on a spinning water ball it should be hidden behind 1066.99 feet of curvature!

Wake up ball believers, the same people that are lying about covid have been telling this whopper for a long time now. You sussed them on the covid shit  but can't on this.

I know it's hard to let go of something you've had pumped into you all your life right from starting school but it can be done....It took me a lot of study before I realised the absurdity of the 'globe'...a lot.

But I got there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Yes, exactly the same.

Fascinates me how otherwise intelligent and astute logical thinkers can't overcome their cognitive dissonance on this subject.

Take lighthouses as another example......Ships regularly used to see them from 40 miles away in clear conditions....If something is 40 miles away and we are on a spinning water ball it should be hidden behind 1066.99 feet of curvature!

Wake up ball believers, the same people that are lying about covid have been telling this whopper for a long time now. You sussed them on the covid shit  but can't on this.

I know it's hard to let go of something you've had pumped into you all your life right from starting school but it can be done....It took me a lot of study before I realised the absurdity of the 'globe'...a lot.

But I got there.

Yes light travels Zig far why they build them tall.

Horizon. 👇

Don%E2%80%99t-confuse-the-%E2%80%98loom%

Muh flerth confirmed.

Covid is a mind virus just like the flerthy cult..believing in JEW SHITE.

Like they teach in the Talmud & the Zohar. SAME Kabbalist Masonic SHITE.💩

Why the troll above only ever posts verification from MASONS or occultist.🤦‍♂️

Get a grip & stop pushing GCHQ nonsense.

MI6-Pin-Secret-Intelligence-Service-SIS-

Edited by oddsnsods

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

John Dee haha.

PnvnERI6L5boyFBVHUt6tdkFx-q8ACTIS4qPB5Vj

Designated letters for 'Queen Elizabeth I' eyes only🧐

Doesn't this tell you something about the Masons today?

127026571_aajdee.jpg.f4a88f69426c7641d90b49636d9f894a.jpg

715889655_adee.jpg.fe0ae736a202b757bb23b69297dc98fc.jpg

Dee was also a cartographer, having studied with the great Gerard Mercator. He drew a number of manuscript maps, including one of the North America in 1580 for Queen Elizabeth. About 1582, he prepared a map of the northern hemisphere with a polar projection for Humphrey Gilbert (shown above). His depiction of the North Pole was based on Mercator’s map of that region, about which Mercator had written to Dee in 1577, explaining his sources.

They knew the earth was flat back then, with the north pole being at the center ( the Naval, Bulls eye) & still know it today.

On 11/12/2021 at 2:16 PM, LoneManOfODIN said:

Germanic pagan version of the Yggdrasil tree is centre of the earth the north pole is centre of the earth and the northern lights are coming from this centre

A centred self is also lacking in modern society

Society encourages de-centred 

Standing and observing for oneself is discouraged. 

11 hours ago, alexa said:

ian-fleming-for-your-eyes-only.jpeg

Tut tut..more witchcraft or Qabalah (cube black sun portals worship)on here with most of your posts.

3479554590_5b55ea797e_b.jpg

Dee was also a cartographer, having studied with the great Gerard Mercator. He drew a number of manuscript maps, including one of the North America in 1580 for Queen Elizabeth. About 1582, he prepared a map of the northern hemisphere with a polar projection for Humphrey Gilbert (shown above). His depiction of the North Pole was based on Mercator’s map of that region, about which Mercator had written to Dee in 1577, explaining his sources.

They knew the earth was flat back then, with the north pole being at the center ( the Naval, Bulls eye) & still know it today.

Flat confirmed.

Gerard Mercator occultist like Dee..like all your flerth heroes.

Not that he ever claimed to reach the north pole or was a flat earther.

I agree tho, there is something to this point at the north pole, maybe stump of a cut down petrified giant tree.

800wm

John_Dee._Line_engraving._Wellcome_V0001

15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

ian-fleming-for-your-eyes-only.jpeg

Tut tut..more witchcraft or Qabalah (cube black sun portals worship)on here with most of your posts.

3479554590_5b55ea797e_b.jpg

Flat confirmed.

Gerard Mercator occultist like Dee..like all your flerth heroes.

Not that he ever claimed to reach the north pole or was a flat earther.

I agree tho, there is something to this point at the north pole, maybe stump of a cut down petrified giant tree.

800wm

John_Dee._Line_engraving._Wellcome_V0001

They are all Masons &  Satanic Occultist's, who do you think made up this fairy tale about a spinning globe ?

14 hours ago, alexa said:

Is that why Old Queen Lizzie (the Lizard) didn't attend todays Remembrance service today. (Or am I being disrespectful in my thoughts, and the 'thought police' should come and get me)