Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Grumpy Owl

13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

You get flat earth, dome, no gravity, no helio & no space, the moon & sun as we know is all fake thrown in together & you cant explain none of it.

You just can't handle the fact that there is no curve

The earth is flat and you only have ridicule, distraction and misquotes.

🤣

13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

But then is based on the Abrahamic death cult, so of course its part of a wider mind virus.

Lol , without the curve you are slap bang in the middle of the masonic mind control.

Detox from your mindvirus. You create it like all dis ease

The earth is flat

IMG_20211031_085513.jpg.911ee032deaedd61c0bf3b90a3727530.jpg

13 hours ago, zArk said:

IMG_20211031_084542.jpg.2a771760560da6796b1cff6cdc01fd06.jpg

Resorts to yet another cringe meme, showing your desperation, trying to derail to moon fakery.

13 hours ago, zArk said:

Lol , without the curve you are slap bang in the middle of the masonic mind control.

Detox from your mindvirus. You create it like all dis ease

The earth is flat

How about replying to the 2 sun set videos I posted?

Full of Krapton.

How about responding to how its possible on your mindfuckery masonic UN map, how the outer regions see so much sun or lack of sun at the same time? You completely ignore as always. You know where your 33rd degree mason Admiral Byrd visited & of course you translate his words to fit your bias.

EVERYTHING about flerth is based on the Jew bible, which masonry is based off & the alchemical esoteric drawings you post as proof was most certainly from a mason or occultist. You all are deep into their mindfuckery.🤭

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj4900K8LKvhzX5CAvgrn

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

How about responding to how its possible on your mindfuckery masonic UN map, how the outer regions see so much sun or lack of sun at the same time? You completely ignore as always.

Same old baiting which will not find you a curve or sphere planet.

Is this a similar 'important unanswerable helio point' to

• whys the moon upside down?
  • why does the sun rise on opposite side of horizon and set on the other?
  • explain the sun setting size!

all which were answered with a clear and obvious explanation and again if you spend a little time and use your little grey cells the simple and obvious will be seen.

n.b gone back through to Tuesday and i cant see any question directed at me regarding 'outer regions sun or lack'

5 hours ago, zArk said:

all which were answered with a clear and obvious explanation and again if you spend a little time and use your little grey cells the simple and obvious will be seen.

🐎 💩

On 10/8/2021 at 3:20 PM, oddsnsods said:

Reup for the domeheads.

As you wont believe this is Antarctica & say is Greenland or some shit, I have added some nearby southern tip Islands around the dome for you to ponder on with your map.

Pretty 1000% certain wont get any response from the cult on this.

I have pointed out 4 different islands around the globe, that get around 16-17 hours daylight in December & only 7 hours daylight June 21st?

Heard Island.

French Antartic Islands.

Southern tip of Chile.

Campbell Islands New Zealand.

How much daylight is there in Antarctica during summer and winter?

https://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/weather-and-climate/weather/sunlight-hours/

Please explain on your dome, how these all light up so long in December solstice.

flat-earth.gif

Bump again for any domehead.

6 hours ago, zArk said:

Same old baiting which will not find you a curve or sphere planet.

Is this a similar 'important unanswerable helio point' to

n.b gone back through to Tuesday and i cant see any question directed at me regarding 'outer regions sun or lack'

So, you reckon you have "explained" the different views of the Moon, by your idiotic opposite sides of a room bollocks? That doesn't work when you track the ceiling image back down to the horizon, then all of a sudden both sides of the room are seeing the same thing AND that is different to the view on the ceiling. Hmm, doesn't work, or have you no brain power to see this?

Now, that was your bogus and crap "explanation" for different hemispheres, but South America and South Africa see the same face of the Moon at the same time! I await your evasion of this one because they are as far apart as North and South hemisphere views! Sydney and Cape Town can also view the Moon at the same time later on in the 24hrs and they are even further apart. You could quite easily see the Moon simultaneously as per the bottom picture. In the southern hemisphere, same face at the same time? 

Clown-City.png

mad-flatnuts.png

34 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

That doesn't work when you track the ceiling image back down to the horizon, then all of a sudden both sides of the room are seeing the same thing AND that is different to the view on the ceiling. Hmm, doesn't work, or have you no brain power to see this?

doh!!

there is no horizon. Its an visual effect due to limitation of sight

little grey cells working

34 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

but South America and South Africa see the same face of the Moon at the same time! I await your evasion of this one because they are as far apart as North and South hemisphere viewsSydney and Cape Town can also view the Moon at the same time later on in the 24hrs and they are even further apart. You could quite easily see the Moon simultaneously as per the bottom picture. In the southern hemisphere, same face at the same time? 

please post the images from each position on earth so we can compare

n.b i assume you mean the turn of the moon because we both know there is only one 'face of the moon'

Edited by zArk

On 10/8/2021 at 1:44 AM, oddsnsods said:

Yet another lie the masons tell to fit their insane crazy ball theory ha ha, he he hilarious..😑

The Antarctic gets 24 hours light for 6 months of the year.

no it doesnt. and that video is edited to create the illusion

the start scene is repeated as the end scene

23 secs is the same as 1min 23 secs

fake. debunked

there is no 24 hour sun at Antarctica. Its a Helio myth

Edited by zArk

On 10/8/2021 at 3:20 PM, oddsnsods said:

Reup for the domeheads.

As you wont believe this is Antarctica & say is Greenland or some shit, I have added some nearby southern tip Islands around the dome for you to ponder on with your map.

Pretty 1000% certain wont get any response from the cult on this.

I have pointed out 4 different islands around the globe, that get around 16-17 hours daylight in December.

Heard Island.

French Antartic Islands.

Southern tip of Chile.

Campbell Islands New Zealand.

How much daylight is there in Antarctica during summer and winter?

https://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/weather-and-climate/weather/sunlight-hours/

Please explain on your dome, how these all light up so long in December solstice.

flat-earth.gif

please show actual authentic evidence of your claims rather than 'timeanddate.com' or www.antarctica.gov.au

you just posted a fake 24hr sun video of antarctica 🙄

little grey cells working ... ah yes,

they are ignorantly repeating lies and complicit in the big globe lie.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

please show actual authentic evidence of your claims rather than 'timeanddate.com' or www.antarctica.gov.au

you just posted a fake 24hr sun video of antarctica 🙄

little grey cells working ... ah yes,

they are ignorantly repeating lies and complicit in the big globe lie.

Yes again millions of people are lying about the time now.

And you still post a video with that retarded map LMAO. People get sectioned for less in the REAL world.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

no it doesnt. and that video is edited to create the illusion

the start scene is repeated as the end scene

23 secs is the same as 1min 23 secs

fake. debunked

there is no 24 hour sun at Antarctica. Its a Helio myth

That film does look looped tbh, but dont see why they would need to loop it at the end like that if they were trying to hoax it.

Atleast you didnt just shout muh fake without any argument for once..

3 hours ago, zArk said:

doh!!

there is no horizon. Its an visual effect due to limitation of sight

little grey cells working

Yet you are always talking about the horizon being 7miles & I had to correct you.

3 hours ago, zArk said:

please post the images from each position on earth so we can compare

n.b i assume you mean the turn of the moon because we both know there is only one 'face of the moon'

Not on your flatlander map, you can clearly see the darkside from the southern hemisphere.🤣🤥

Im not posting shit, your map is clearly RETARDED & I pointed out so many different reasons EXACTLY why now.

I post you times of summer & winter solstice in the southern hemisphere...you offer me nothing in return but usual muh fake, muh flat, Helio junk strawman trolley response.

5ae65ef9ccd7e.jpeg.f0bdd80616b189ea4a06bfbf40bc0978.jpeg

Flat confirmed..........!!!

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Not on your flatlander map, you can clearly see the darkside from the southern hemisphere.🤣🤥

Im not posting shit, your map is clearly RETARDED & I pointed out so many different reasons EXACTLY why now.

I post you times of summer & winter solstice in the southern hemisphere...you offer me nothing in return but usual muh fake, muh flat, Helio junk strawman trolley response.

i watch screengrabs from Antarctic webcams taken at the same time and see a perfectly logical progression of the Sunlight upon a Flat earth.

There is no actual footage of 24hr sun at Antarctic because there is no 24hr sun at Antarctic circle

I consider all these [southern] anomalies in the Heliocentric interpretation indicative of the Flat earth.

[northern] phenomenon appear to match both Helio and Geometric systems

Without gaining a specific time stamped picture from someone in CapeTown of the moon and at the same time (time zone balanced) a picture from Buenos Aires i am unable to comment whether you are correct that its the same face or not.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes again millions of people are lying about the time now.

And you still post a video with that retarded map LMAO. People get sectioned for less in the REAL world.

well, its because i am lazy and cant spare the time to make my own video. I post other peoples as they tend to offer a good visualisation of what i am trying to convey.

i honestly dont think it takes millions of liars and i suggest that the true horror of the world is that its been on autopilot for thousands of years. Ignorant people repeating what they were taught, without question, year after year after year.

i follow Ralph Ellis and his intepretation of his topic (revisionist  clarifying and mending history ) is that everyone just forgot it was a religious/spiritual manifestation of the human psyche, while the polytheistic world was destroyed.

The time place website is just posting the officially recognised information so it gains credibility from the largest institutions although i do not discount individuals who know its wrong but regard it as a necessity for their own reasons. These people do exist. They do knowingly lie and deceive. They will even destroy true and factual practices in order to protect and maintain the system they prefer.

Edited by zArk