Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Grumpy Owl

3 hours ago, peter said:

To use your method of debate, you want evidence of gravity and an experiment , well here it is

But I know it will be ,according to you either fake ,CGI or those lying masons🤣

Really doesnt prove gravity and LIGO doesn't claim to.

Gravitational waves are disturbances in the curvature of spacetime, generated by accelerated masses, that propagate as waves outward from their source at the speed of light.

The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) is a large-scale physics experiment and observatory designed to detect cosmic gravitational waves

Stop avoiding the problem

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Cavendish

Every one can witness, that no matter how large and massive of two balls, of steel you make and place them close together, that there never, ever was a perceptible attraction by Newtonian gravity of one for the other. But everyone can build the tiniest of bar magnets and notice that as you bring the two closer together, that the snap at one another in attraction.

Also, the asteroid Ida and its moon Dactyl. Anyone doing the Cavendish Experiment and believing it, should look at the asteroid belt, that all the asteroids should have moons based on Cavendish Experiment, but the fact is, that gravitational bonding is a rare phenomenon, because, well, gravity is not Newtonian and that gravity is EM-gravity.

LINK

Electromagnetism has been renamed 'gravity' by fraudsters and fake theories supported by the con. The jig is up.

54 minutes ago, zArk said:

You just ignore part of the Helio model when required. I point out your lack in detail.

I have pointed out several different ways you can prove the helio model to be factual with a telescope or ham radio, you of course dont believe space exists, so will deny all of them. You even believe the moon & sun doesn't exist. You are silent about meteorite showers now also, after pointing out youre wrong there also about density & re-entry & have no evidence atall for your fantasy dome. You have ZERO credibility.

How can you argue with someone who claims everything & anything is fake & pretends to be an expert for all areas of science & technology.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Every one can witness, that no matter how large and massive of two balls, of steel you make and place them close together, that there never, ever was a perceptible attraction by Newtonian gravity of one for the other. But everyone can build the tiniest of bar magnets and notice that as you bring the two closer together, that the snap at one another in attraction.

Also, the asteroid Ida and its moon Dactyl. Anyone doing the Cavendish Experiment and believing it, should look at the asteroid belt, that all the asteroids should have moons based on Cavendish Experiment, but the fact is, that gravitational bonding is a rare phenomenon, because, well, gravity is not Newtonian and that gravity is EM-gravity.

LINK

Electromagnetism has been renamed 'gravity' by fraudsters and fake theories supported by the con. The jig is up.

Why do you false quote something with a link to a different webpage? & why do you suddenly drop the density argument & run with electro magnetism.

According to science & that G word you hate..I call Karma the ruler of this material reality, wether it be electro magnetic or gravity & mass, its a reality & explanation for our atmosphere & why we arnt in a closed container that you keep promoting. Something pulls things to the earth & its not density...as things get lighter the further you go up & there is definitely an up, the point I was trying to make to the iron lady.

The moon is locked in its orbit, as the sun is incredibly massive. Maybe the earths magnetic field also helps keep the moon in its place. We dont know what the moon is made of do we really...all we have is NASA's moon rocks.

Please explain how your magnetic polar field works on a flat plane also. Try actually tackling your own nonsense for once. Start with compass readings, then explain the Australis southern lights.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

You just ignore part of the Helio model when required. I point out your lack in detail.

The Helio model can be proven by several different ways, I have pointed out a few to you & Nobby.

Still waiting for  you provide any evidence for any of your wild claims.

You claim space doesnt exist, then you talk about atmosphere or ionosphere, then you talk about sealed vacuums lol

One big contradiction!

Your replies are pathetic, like the moon bounce experiment, you demonstrated you know nothing about radio frequencies there also.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I have pointed out several different ways you can prove the helio model to be factual with a telescope or ham radio,

except for the annoying ionosphere which reflects and refracts 🤣

you of course dont believe space exists, so will deny all of them.

i dont deny a telescope or radio exist and i dont deny that the radio receives a return signal

You even believe the moon & sun doesn't exist.

strawman. The moon and sun manifest in the sky, refracted through the firmament from an originating source on the other side of the firmament.

You are silent about meteorite showers now also

nope, i just dont call them 'meteors' or 'a shower'. Just beacause i dont attach the Helio keywords to the phenomenon doesnt mean i deny it occurs

after pointing out youre wrong there also about density & re-entry & have no evidence atall for your fantasy dome.

i thought the jibberish was from someone else not on this thread

Why do you false quote something with a link to a different webpage? & why do you suddenly drop the density argument & run with electro magnetism

Cavendish was a fraud and the experiment is never EVER repeatable

Voltage gradient in sky creates the acceleration hence EM

https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html

density is a sound application, as is the voltage gradient per meter

Still waiting for  you provide any evidence for any of your wild claims.

Claims that you and Peter begged for page after page. When i give my opinion you then require evidence.

Fact is the Helio model collapses under its own contradictory theories and calculations

Just like the moon bounce idea. The ionosphere gets in the way as does the moon surface yet these issues are ignored.

You claim space doesnt exist, then you talk about atmosphere or ionosphere, then you talk about sealed vacuums lol

One big contradiction!

hence why i said i will use [] parentheses. I can refer to and use the terms of Helio centrism to point out its failures.

the [] will assist the feeble minded to recognise that although i use Helio words and theories they are not mine.

Edited by zArk

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

except for the annoying ionosphere which reflects and refracts 🤣

Not at higher frequency radio boy...or at night doh..once again you are the expert over millions..must be good views HIGH up there looking down______________

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_propagation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_frequency

i dont deny a telescope or radio exist and i dont deny that the radio receives a return signal

You deny what you can see through a telescope or the signal you can receive via a radio.

Like planets & there moons rotating.

Coz you know better than millions again HIGH up there on the dome ceiling.

strawman. The moon and sun manifest in the sky, refracted through the firmament from an originating source on the other side of the firmament.

Strawman dome head says.🙄

From his revolving moon manifestation.

Talking kraptonian bollocks out your arse...

nope, i just dont call them 'meteors' or 'a shower'. Just beacause i dont attach the Helio keywords to the phenomenon doesnt mean i deny it occurs

Meteor Holograms 🤣

i thought the jibberish was from someone else not on this thread

Cavendish was a fraud and the experiment is never EVER repeatable

Voltage gradient in sky creates the acceleration hence EM

https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html

density is a sound application, as is the voltage gradient per meter

How does that explain how things get lighter at altitude?

Claims that you and Peter begged for page after page. When i give my opinion you then require evidence.

Krapton layers!

You demand evidence for proving the earth is in a sealed container, when its only you that says it is.
We have an atmosphere & things get pulled back down, thats how space works, undeniable unless you are a flatty.

Fact is the Helio model collapses under its own contradictory theories and calculations

Boring just repeats delusional shite.

Just like the moon bounce idea. The ionosphere gets in the way as does the moon surface yet these issues are ignored.

Dont understand Muh flat.

Imagine you posting your shite on a radio forum, if theyde humour you for longer than 5 minutes.

hence why i said i will use [] parentheses. I can refer to and use the terms of Helio centrism to point out its failures.

the [] will assist the feeble minded to recognise that although i use Helio words and theories they are not mine.

The show must go on__________

How does that explain how things get lighter at altitude

Gravity is bunkum , gravitational acceleration is bunkum. No repeatable proven experiment

It's density and voltage gradient 

That video is Helio junk

You demand evidence for proving the earth is in a sealed container, when its only you that says it is.

Strawman. 

show us an experiment of gas pressure within a vacuum without a solid barrier between the two

Imagine you posting your shite on a radio forum, if theyde humour you for longer than 5 minutes.

Imagine actually finding the curve. Recognise all those experiments showing a flat earth

Can't change fundamental facts . I can't help those who carry presumption and fantasy

Not at higher frequency radio boy...or at night doh..once again you are the expert over millions..must be good views HIGH up there looking down______________

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_propagation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_frequency

In Helio land refraction and dampening is a certainty

No proof the signal is bouncing off moon, Tycho. Assumed distance is wrong, assumed size is wrong. 

Assumed speed of light. 

The entire scenario should be rethought

20 minutes ago, zArk said:

Gravity is bunkum , gravitational acceleration is bunkum. No repeatable proven experiment

It's density and voltage gradient 

Voltage gradient you are running with now?

What about wood or rubber, are you saying that would react different to a lump of steel the same weight if thrown out an plane? Would they fall down or sideways?

Feel free to jump out the window of a 40 storey building Pinocchio for a proven experiment..

That video is Helio junk

giphy.gif

Strawman. 

Your question is a strawman & trolling as usual..Earth is not a sealed container.

Imagine actually finding the curve. Recognise all those experiments showing a flat earth

You got some krapton on your nose Pinocchio.

Can't change fundamental facts . I can't help those who carry presumption and fantasy

Sign up Zark & start pushing your flatard gospel, troll them your theory on moonbounce & UHF radio signals from Satellites. After all youre an expert on electro magnetism.

Not all of the electromagnetic spectrum can pass through the Earth's atmosphere. Obviously, visible light can - we can see the stars at night, at least when there is no cloud. However, ultraviolet and higher frequencies are mostly absorbed by different components of the atmosphere.

There are in fact only two main windows of the EM spectrum that are open to space. One is the visible spectrum, as mentioned above, and the other is the radio spectrum. However, not all of the radio spectrum is useable for space communication. The available window spans from about 30 MHz to 30 GHz, although these are not absolute end frequencies.

Below 30 MHz, the ionosphere, at altitudes from around 100 to 500 km, absorbs and reflects signals. Above 30 GHz, the lower atmosphere or troposphere, below 10 km, absorbs radio signals due to oxygen and water vapour. Even between 20 and 30 GHz, there are some absorption bands that must be avoided.

atwin.gif

HISTORICAL SPACE FREQUENCIES

The first satellite to orbit the Earth was Sputnik 1, launched by the Soviets in October 1957. It carried two radio beacons on frequencies of 20.005 and 40.01 MHz.

The Soviets continued to use frequencies around 20 MHz and even some around 15 MHz for many subsequent missions.

The first satellite launched by the USA (Explorer 1) carried beacons on 108.00 and 108.03 MHz. This lay just above the terrestrial FM broadcast band (from 88 to 108 MHz) and just inside the civil aviation band which extends from 108 to 136 MHz. This frequency had been specified by an international committee for the International Geophysical Year (IGY - 1957/8) as the one to be used for all scientific satellites launched in pursuit of IGY objectives. The Soviets had chosen to ignore this recommendation and use the much lower frequencies previously mentioned.

RADIO FREQUENCIES FOR SPACE COMMUNICATION

https://www.spaceacademy.net.au/spacelink/radiospace.htm

Satellite Radio Frequencies

http://www.zarya.info/Frequencies/FrequenciesAll.php

52 minutes ago, zArk said:

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

No proof the signal is bouncing off moon, Tycho. Assumed distance is wrong, assumed size is wrong. 

Is the moon hologram in the room with you now Zark?

that article you posted only jibbers about reflection

refraction is expected

[and the moon surface would dampen the signal. And the moon surface would reflect irregularly]

then back through the Ionosphere with refraction

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Voltage gradient you are running with now?

What about wood or rubber, are you saying that would react different to a lump of steel the same weight if thrown out an plane? Would they fall down or sideways?

Feel free to jump out the window of a 40 storey building Pinocchio for a proven experiment..

You stall discussion and prevent this thread from exploring applicable explanations to earth phenomena

You are not capable of progressing this thread. You should step back, stop posting and allow this thread to move forward.

this is the Flat Earth thread and you are disrupting it.

Edited by zArk

How to Bounce Amateur Radio Signals Off Meteor

Radio astronomy does not necessarily require huge radio telescopes. Get your amateur radio operators license and an ordinary radio transceiver and you will enjoy radio astronomy at home by bouncing your signals off meteor trails. Whenever a meteor from outer space enters Earth's atmosphere, it leaves a temporary ionized trail across the sky. Just as radio signals are bounced against the much larger Ionosphere around our planet, so also are they bounced from the small ionized debris trails left by meteors as they decompose in our atmosphere. The transmission of radio waves by bouncing them off meteor trails is called Meteor Scatter Propagation. Some amateur radio operators take advantage of this phenomenon by using meteor trails to propagate signals between distant stations. Others listen to and record the radio sounds (pings) of passing meteors.

so small ionised debris can 'bounce' a signal

what would a large ionised section of the sky do to a signal?

16 hours ago, zArk said:

that article you posted only jibbers about reflection

refraction is expected

[and the moon surface would dampen the signal. And the moon surface would reflect irregularly]

then back through the Ionosphere with refraction

Just more krapton moon beams.

Ive posted this link many times, which explains everything you need to know. That totally puts to bed all your nonsense trolley theories.🤥

Tropopheric & Ionospheric Effects on EME Moonbounce

https://vu2nsb.com/amateur-satellite-radio/eme-moonbounce-communication/

16 hours ago, zArk said:

You stall discussion and prevent this thread from exploring applicable explanations to earth phenomena

Thats why you ignore every bit of evidence presented & shout helio junk or strawman.

You cant explain how a moon bounce is scammed either.

I have hard evidence of sat altitude & orbit speed from observation & ground communication in many undisputable ways.

Shouting fake or helio junk doesnt cut it shameless.🤥

16 hours ago, zArk said:

You are not capable of progressing this thread. You should step back, stop posting and allow this thread to move forward.

pile+of+shit.jpg

16 hours ago, zArk said:

this is the Flat Earth thread and you are disrupting it.

the-flatulence-is-strong-with-this-one.j

6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ive posted this link many times, which explains everything you need to know. That totally puts to bed all your nonsense trolley theories.

Its based upon presumption and unproven constants

wake up, open your eyes

there is no curve, no curve = no sphere earth. There is no evidence of sphere moon. There is no proof of orbit. There is no evidence of distance of moon or size.

All assumptions and presumptions are wiped away

Helio moon is not being 'bounced' off and theres no proof it exists

Thats why you ignore every bit of evidence presented & shout helio junk or strawman.

because you make stuff up, misquote, deliberately alter questions and written responses

I have hard evidence of sat altitude & orbit speed from observation & ground communication in many undisputable ways.

no you dont. you have calculations based upon assumptions and presumptions

get a grip and start at the start

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Its based upon presumption and unproven constants

wake up, open your eyes

there is no curve, no curve = no sphere earth. There is no evidence of sphere moon. There is no proof of orbit. There is no evidence of distance of moon or size.

Anti truth troll.🤥

2 hours ago, zArk said:

All assumptions and presumptions are wiped away

Delusional domehead.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Helio moon is not being 'bounced' off and theres no proof it exists

2 hours ago, zArk said:

because you make stuff up, misquote, deliberately alter questions and written responses

Gaslighting Kraptonian moons batman.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

no you dont. you have calculations based upon assumptions and presumptions

get a grip and start at the start

Truth: Visual evidence, radio evidence, GPS evidence, WIFI evidence............

😬🤖: Muh flat.

35 minutes ago, alexa said:

Rob Skiba who has done so much work to prove the  Flat Earth & he does it brilliantly!

Before you start condemning Rob Skiba you should also watch this video whereby he predicted back in 2013 all that is happening today with covid.

Thanks for this vid to @Nathan Oakley

Please note that Rob Skiba died recently with Covid. RIP
Reports from his family that he spent up to 41 days on a ventilator.
Please dont blame Rob for going to a hospital as so many are. He only went after coughing up blood and not being able to breathe - again according to reports from close friends. They rolled the dice of visiting an American hospital and it didnt pay off.

• Sad 1

Sky Stone heated to over 3,000 degrees, when it's composition wasn't even altered & it mostly made up of pure oxygen.

Could this sky stone be part of the firmament which has taken a few blasts from being nuked?

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Sky Stone heated to over 3,000 degrees, when it's composition wasn't even altered & it mostly made up of pure oxygen.

Could this sky stone be part of the firmament which has taken a few blasts from being nuked?

The flat earth movement knows even less than those who believe the current world dogma. None of them can answer this. And the answer is no. A being that is within should be concerned with other questions of existence rather than the structure of creation.

10 hours ago, alexa said:

image_2021-10-30_065223.png.ac77ae607c2f9c35e12baf3a1d4ccb38.png

Hidden in plane site.😲

Promoting the media virus now as evidence, coz they are the bastions of truth.

Along with the HSBC advert & the freemasonic flerth layout, seems everything you post for your truths including the spell of EL Bibull Jewality fiction..has an occult theme.

Or maybe you just got FE on the brain Falexa.🤭

Or maybe you just got FE on the brain Falexa.🤭

No not really, I just find it my duty to inform Globalists of the truth. You are being deceived big time & it's just sad to watch. Maybe you'll just have to find out the hard way when there's a fake Alien invasion, but saying this 99% of humanity will believe the lie.

• They've lied to us about going to the moon
  • They lie through CGI images
  • They lie about Antarctica
  • They've lied about Covid

They'll lie about just anything b/c they know just how gullible the masses are. It's time to wake up & see God's creation for what it is.

35 minutes ago, alexa said:

No not really, I just find it my duty to inform Globalists of the truth. You are being deceived big time & it's just sad to watch. Maybe you'll just have to find out the hard way when there's a fake Alien invasion, but saying this 99% of humanity will believe the lie.

• They've lied to us about going to the moon
  • They lie through CGI images
  • They lie about Antarctica
  • They've lied about Covid

They'll lie about just anything b/c they know just how gullible the masses are. It's time to wake up & see God's creation for what it is.

You lie about Antartica, shall I repost for a third time my question on why the tip of the southern hemisphere gets so much light winter time & darkness during our summer solstice? really simple question one of you should be able to answer.

So yet again you are pushing psyop & are a flerthsheeple just believing whatever you hear.

You signed up for the full flerth package.

You get flat earth, dome, no gravity, no helio & no space, the moon & sun as we know is all fake thrown in together & you cant explain none of it.

😂

This world is full of decepticons & your cult is one of the most obvious. If you had any critical thought youde know this.

Its a total materialist base level cult, nothing spiritual about it like Origin explained. But then is based on the Abrahamic death cult, so of course its part of a wider mind virus.

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

You get flat earth, dome, no gravity, no helio & no space, the moon & sun as we know is all fake thrown in together & you cant explain none of it.

We can't all be scientifically minded, by the way I've never claimed the sun or the moon were fake......