Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Grumpy Owl

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I post a video of a meteor shower & they offer a grave stone...flat confirmed.

Of course theyve never seen a real meteor shower, coz if they did theyde shit their pants thinking its apocalyptic & the worlds going to end.

We even had a friggin comet in the sky every night during lockdown..that should tell any sane person something yes, not a fucking gravestone.♻️

But that was CGI & all the Leonid meteor showers recorded throughout history were also CGI or drones droid would say___💩____💩_____💩_____💩_____some believe sand peoples nonsense over what they can view in the sky every single night.

Notice no response about crescent Venus either, must be an aberration.

november_13_1833.jpg

We've also been over this too. Like I said before 'God doesn't chuck stones at the earth' well not yet anyhow, and then it wont be meteorites it will be it will be very large Hail stones from the firmament cracking open, when every eye shall see him, hows every eye gonna see him on a ball ? The Masons will have a hard job duplicating this when this happens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

We've also been over this too. Like I said before 'God doesn't chuck stones at the earth' well not yet anyhow, and then it wont be meteorites it will be it will be very large Hail stones from the firmament cracking open, when every eye shall see him, hows every eye gonna see him on a ball ? The Masons will have a hard job duplicating this when this happens.

Well it must be cracked open now, I can't see god but the hail is pelting down as I type

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, peter said:

Well it must be cracked open now, I can't see god but the hail is pelting down as I type

Wouldn't worry, you'll know when that final day has arrived, anyway I thought you had nice weather in Oz, especially at this time of the year, don't you Oz's spend xmas on the beach ?🦃

12 minutes ago, alexa said:

Wouldn't worry, you'll know when that final day has arrived, anyway I thought you had nice weather in Oz, especially at this time of the year, don't you Oz's spend xmas on the beach ?🦃

that was in the old normal.

the new normal is locked inside 4 walls.

bbq in your garden and a  drone will be along to put it out.

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Yes you clearly lost the plot poor dear.

Jew mind virus sadly is terminal like their poisons they get people queuing up for thinking they are going to be saved. No helping some.

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes you clearly lost the plot poor dear.

Jew mind virus sadly is terminal like their poisons they get people queuing up for thinking they are going to be saved. No helping some.

Ever watched 'The Greatest Story Never Told' ?

18 hours ago, zArk said:

More Fe click bait

The heading is brilliant ,however you would have to ask ,

1 who are the professors, plural , the title indicates that multiple professors were asked and all were stumped.How many were asked and what was their names.

2 which universities do they have tenure and lecture at

3 as the title suggests ,just how elite are these professors that were asked, if indeed they are professors at all

Then you have the back drop ,a blackboard with equations and someone dressed as a nerd to add weight to the title, great for people that look but don't see.

Sorry but as usual I can't be bothered, just out of curiosity have you added any red lines

Edited by peter

17 minutes ago, zArk said:

show us an experiment of gas pressure within a vacuum without a solid barrier between the two

show us an experiment independent from buoyancy and density proving gravity

It has been explained on numerous occasions in other threads by me and others and you know that very well, the answer will not change. Like I have said before,the clue is vacuums don't suck , you could also get a 2lt plastic drink bottle and put a hole in the side at the top ,middle and bottom fill it full of water and see what happens ,that would also be very telling 

To use the same analogue, show me an experiment that indicates irrefutable evidence there is a firmament with a scar and krypton layers

there is no experiment showing gravity or gas pressure in a vacuum

if there was a single example of these experiments

the question would not remain.

all assertions by those questioning Gravity would be answered quickly and succinctly

14 minutes ago, peter said:

You know how it works regurgitator

Where is the experiment for the Krapton layer

you'd think you would have the link bookmarked just for this situation

to give me the smackdown of facts

but alas there is no experiment showing gravity exists and no experiment showing gas pressure in a vacuum without a barrier

its like your helio scale model clarifying the night sky in june and september

doesnt exist

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Doesn't understand atmospheric pressure, yet hes lecturing professors.

I understand atmospheric pressure, when the pressure builds up, God opens up the windows of heaven & makes the earth quake. 🪟 😇  For the windows of heaven are open, and the foundations of the earth are shaken. 

Zark didnt watch the video, coz it will make him blow a fuse..he just repeats his flerth psyop programming for his botcoin.

I didnt post it for the "2 weeks to flatten the curve" droid, he has zero credibility.

I just post for anyone who does still take him seriously.

He reminds me of only me, the expert from Harry Enfield.

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I understand atmospheric pressure, when the pressure builds up, God opens up the windows of heaven & makes the earth quake. 🪟 😇  For the windows of heaven are open, and the foundations of the earth are shaken. 

Flatulence..

Like I said before, you are what you eat & you need to change your diet so that god doesn't need to open the heavenly windows so often.

Edited by oddsnsods

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Let me guess, your imagination consists only of black and white. And I already know what you're going to tell me that is visible in the two videos. But you don't even understand what that can be. Or what context it has. And how could you...