Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Approaching FE and Helio ideas requires an attempt to 'know nothing', to empty the imagination and to experience the earth, the sky, the images in the night sky, the sun, the moon without the worlds teaching

it is not easy as wiping away biased teaching takes us back back back to a younger, innocent age

globeclassroom.jpg.ea70510181246b572969ea7f8393a0ba.jpg

When I were a youngster and saw a globe in the classroom, I used to think that it was just an easier way for them to show us the earth, I never imagined it was to represent this supposedly spinning globe that we supposedly live on. 

9 hours ago, m754 said:

That's true. We can only surmise or speculate what the true nature of reality is...IT will reveal itself only when one is ready. However I do feel that there are enough 'hints' or pointers all around us, clues left for us so to speak, that do help in the discovery or unveiling of the true self. 

Yes.. these 'labels' are only helpful in explaining what we are experiencing within the limitations of our current understanding. But that's not entirely to be dismissed. If you have fallen to the ground and need to get up, you do need the support of the ground to push yourself up again. Understanding the fakeness of what we are seeing, can and does lead to its rejection and thus rising up. 

But I understand what you say that we do not even fully comprehend what we are discussing. 

That is what happens. It will challenge you exactly where you were so sure you knew the answers. And it will show you impossible aspects that question everything. I myself have seen quite a wide range of so-called UAP demonstrations involving many so-called anomalies. And then it started to go to a level that questioned reality as we know it. And then it all collapsed. That what it shows and manifests does not match the knowledge of humans. Something is wrong here ;) And that something is able to determine what we have to see with our eyes.

And I can confirm that it has left a significantly large number of traces on every perceptual scale that have a non-linear sequencing. How you can redefine spatial extent. Where what belongs and in what context it should be placed. You will perceive something that will be more than unexpected. It really questions everything, world views, religions, physics, astronomy, history. Everything and it will take you to the limits of what you can bear. And I think something doesn't want humans to define the shape of this state. Neither eyes nor cameras are capable of detecting something very highly complex. There are unusual things to be discovered here if something sees fit that you should see them. 

Threads been derailed by the philosophical crew, lots of ramblings saying nothing.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

When I were a youngster and saw a globe in the classroom, I used to think that it was just an easier way for them to show us the earth, I never imagined it was to represent this supposedly spinning globe that we supposedly live on. 

Why would you think that, when you see the moon or a sunset, quite obvious its a sphere & far more obvious when you look through a telescope & see planets rotating & can clearly see the moons a sphere.

Unless god is on the wind up making it look like a sphere?

I pointed out to you about Venus being clearly illuminated as a crescent by our sun, you never replied how far is Venus in the dome, according to you rockets with a very limited range touch the dome & crash back down. So where are the planets?

When I read Genesis, I know of course these sand people had a very primitive view of their physical reality & this is what they put together, probably after ingesting heavy amounts of cannabis or mushrooms.

They were christed with holy oils maybe & tripping their face off like Ezekeihl or Moses with the burning bush. Then he had to comedown the mountain. Back to reality gutted.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Do you reckon this advert is trying to tell us some truth ? I do....

Its a woke globalist conditioning HSBC have been pushing for many years since before Brexit, along with AI they are pushing open boarders & mass immigration.. glad I dont watch any TV to usually pay attention to corporate crap. Notice the black woman wearing the satanic red & black. You see black women in most adverts & movies now..cultural Marxist virtuous reality, same people pushing an apartheid agenda & wouldnt surprise if they actually stop us using their service by the end of the year.

Thats the schizo bipolar reality we live in alright.

here it mentions flat packing, so must also be pushing flat earth fakery. Seriously.

We-are-Not-an-Island.png

But you notice the opened box or pyramid symbolism as usual. That definitely has more subliminal depth to it.

Density only works when dome heads say so______________________________

Flerthers love to "try" & remind us, water always finds its level, but fail to explain what level actually is?

426687957223cbf2462f8398b5fc984d.jpg

I believe the NASA baldy is secretly part of the dome cult.

The moon is made of graphene oxide & farts through the cracks in the dome to manifests in the krapmosphere.

Baal Gates put it up there to cover the real sun.

v1mkh5mbap401.jpg

Flat earth confirmed.

Edited by oddsnsods

On 10/23/2021 at 7:43 PM, zArk said:

shuttleheat.jpg.78a0006209c21e1dfcde7933d80164aa.jpg

spaceheat.jpg.a426fa2e548d54381396e51555593a29.jpg

Got a message from someone not impressed with your memes.

zArk,

Idiot picture about why spacecrafts get hot coming in but not going out (slaps forehead!):

Aerodynamic heating depends on how dense the atmosphere is and how fast you are moving through it; dense air and high speed mean more heating. When the rocket is launched, it starts from zero velocity in that portion of the atmosphere which is densest and accelerates into progressively less dense air; so during the launch profile the amount of atmospheric heating is small. Upon re-entry, it is descending into the atmosphere starting not at zero velocity but at its orbital velocity, and as it falls towards the earth it is picking up speed as the radius of its orbit decreases. By the time it runs into air dense enough to cause heating it is moving at tremendous speed and it gets very, very hot.

Idiotic picture about the ISS in the Sun when anyone can see the bloody thing anyway:

At any given time when on daylight side, half of it is in shade, thermal conduction is in play. Also it is externally shielded with VACUUM between layers. Duhhhhhh. Internally air conditioning using the power of sublimation to rapidly cool any air. Duhhhh.

Idiotic picture about reducing temperature 2000 degrees:

How dumb is this! The external temperature applies to particles that are so far apart that they wouldn't heat even heat up the single atom next to it! Idiot proof explanation, boiling water is too hot for you to put your hand in - 100C. An oven of air temperature 220C (far less dense) is NOT too hot to put your hand in. If the oven was the same density as outer space where the ISS was, you would feel no temperature at all!

Copying in O&S because you just ignore things don't you!  

Question to ignore:  On your things that make you go Hmmmm (and normal people go duhhhhh), can you tell me how far across Australia is on your moron flat earth map?

I find it strange somebody who promotes density & atmosphere (even tho he claims space is fake) has an issue with objects entering our atmosphere at speed getting extremely hot...like meteorite showers?

Like if youve ever seen a meteor shower youde know this obvious. Zark shameless as ever.

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Got a message from someone not impressed with your memes.

Idiot picture about why spacecrafts get hot coming in but not going out (slaps forehead!):

oh well.

Memes are short and sweet encapsulations of larger more complex issues.

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I find it strange somebody who promotes density & atmosphere (even tho he claims space is fake) has an issue with objects entering our atmosphere at speed getting extremely hot...like meteorite showers?

Like if youve ever seen a meteor shower youde know this obvious. Zark shameless as ever.

do i need to use parentheses alot more? 

probably

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I'd still like for someone to explain this Vid to me, is it as above so below ?

As far as I know, this is the only video where this was filmed. And that this other dense layer could not be penetrated. In the so-called atmosphere there are also many layers with different densities. Clouds that act like ocean waves. None of this is unusual. 

46 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Flat_werhner_von_braun.png

By what method does the firmament sheweth his handy work , apparently it's invisible so how does it sheweth anything.

This has been put up before couple of times,band practice must be on tonight

1 hour ago, alexa said:

This tells me loads, just a shame Peter can't see it.

well you can't see it either because it's invisible ,apparently

I thought this thread was for new evidence for the flat earth, this has been put up a couple of times already and even if it was the first time posted, what evidence dose that bring to the table new or otherwise. Like I said before all I've seen is the Flat Earth idea being used to affirm ones own religious beliefs in most cases, and alexa weather you know it or not you stand out like a beacon in the night  with regards to that observation

Edited by peter

I post a video of a meteor shower & they offer a grave stone...flat confirmed.

Of course theyve never seen a real meteor shower, coz if they did theyde shit their pants thinking its apocalyptic & the worlds going to end.

We even had a friggin comet in the sky every night during lockdown..that should tell any sane person something yes, not a fucking gravestone.♻️

But that was CGI & all the Leonid meteor showers recorded throughout history were also CGI or drones droid would say___💩____💩_____💩_____💩_____some believe sand peoples nonsense over what they can view in the sky every single night.

Notice no response about crescent Venus either, must be an aberration.

november_13_1833.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods

11 hours ago, alexa said:

I'd still like for someone to explain this Vid to me, is it as above so below ?

we haven't seen this before, blind faith and regurgitator must be playing a double bill tonight